Chapter 1

No More Cologne

 

“Chunji, are you sure it’s okay for us to be doing this?”

“Relax babe, no one will catch us.”

Chunji placed his lips on mine as he pinned me to the wall of the closet.

I tried to push him away. “Pabo, what if someone needs something out of here?”

He groaned, placing his hands on my hips and putting our foreheads together. “You’re so paranoid. It’s cute.”

I blushed and turned my face away from his attractive gaze. He had me under his spell and he knew it. We wouldn’t be in this position right now if he didn’t have me mesmerized. I wouldn’t be cheating on Kwangmin with Chunji.

This all started about a few months ago when Kwangmin introduced me to Teen Top. Meeting them was one of my birthday surprises. He was able to catch Teen Top in their dressing room before one of their performances on Music Bank.

“Kwangmin, you are not taking me to meet Teen Top. Don’t even tease me about that.” I had groaned.

Next to Boyfriend, Teen Top was at the top of my favorite group list.

“Well if you don’t hurry up we won’t meet Teen Top. We have to catch them before they go on to perform.” Kwangmin said, pulling me along.

“You’re just taking me to Sistar’s dressing room again aren’t you?” I scoffed. “Last time I came to Music Bank you made me hang out with them while you guys performed.”

“But last time it wasn’t your birthday was it?” Kwangmin smiled.

“Oh so I only get to meet my favorite groups on my birthday?” I teased.

“I thought you like Sistar?” Kwangmin frowned.

“I do, but I LOVE Teen Top.” I pretended to swoon as Kwangmin stopped us.

“Sh.” He placed a finger on my lips. “Try and keep your fan girl giggles to a minimum okay? You don’t want to scare them.”

“Kwangmin, when do I get the fan girl giggles?” I pouted.

“You get them all the time. Remember when you met us? You were constantly giggling.”

My jaw dropped. “I did? It scared you guys?”

Kwangmin hugged me. “Aish girl. Don’t get sensitive on me now. We can chat about that later.” He knocked on the dressing room door before turning the handle and leading me inside.

“Hello.” We greeted Teen Top as we entered the room.

“Kwangmin, how are you?” L.Joe smiled, patting Kwangmin on the shoulder.

“We haven’t seen you guys for a while.” Niel smiled.

“Who’s your friend?” Chunji asked, sending a smile my way.

“This is my girlfriend, Sora. She’s a big time Angel.” Kwangmin told them, causing me to blush. “I figured I’d be really cool and introduce you guys to her.”

“Kwangmin.” I whined softly trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

CAP chuckled and extended his hand to me. “Pleasure to meet you Sora. I hope you enjoy our performance today.”

I shook his hand. “I’m looking forward to it.” I smiled.

“How old are you Sora?”Ricky asked.

“I’m 17.” I said softly.

“Wow. Kwangmin’s dating a noona?” Changjo teased.

Kwangmin laughed too and I placed my hand in his. “It’s only a year’s difference.”

Niel patted my shoulder.  “Don’t fret. Changjo is just messing around.”

“Noona, what’s your favorite Teen Top song?”Ricky asked.

“No More Perfume on You, right?” Kwangmin answered for me, looking at me for clarification. I nodded.

“Let her talk, Kwangmin.” L.Joe chuckled. “I have to ask. Who’s your favorite member of Teen Top?”

Kwangmin began to laugh as I gripped his hand just a little tighter. “Let’s see if she answers truthfully.”

“Is it me?” Niel asked, his face glowing.

“I’m sorry Niel.” I giggled. “My favorite is L.Joe.”

Kwangmin wrapped his arm around my waist. “WOW and I doubted you for a second.”

L.Joe’s face was almost as red as mine because the group began to hassle him.

“Look out Kwangmin, L.Joe might steal your girl.” Changjo laughed, giving L.Joe a little shove.

“Hey,” Kwangmin pointed a finger at L.Joe. “Don’t touch my girl.”

The boys burst out laughing and I gave Kwangmin a shove away from me.

“You’re so lame! Quoting your own song?” I tried to hold in my own laugh.

“Aw come on. You had to admit that was funny.” CAP said, regaining his composure.

Kwangmin shrugged nonchalantly. “She just doesn’t want to admit that I’m hilarious.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

We continued to talk to Teen Top for a few more minutes. We didn’t want to keep them from preparing for their performance. It was odd however that Chunji and I hardly spoke to each other and yet there was this strange comfortable feeling between us, not awkward.

“Well Sora, we should go so they can get ready to perform.” Kwangmin sighed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I nodded. “It was a pleasure meeting all of you.”

“It was a pleasure meeting you too, Sora.” CAP said. “You should visit again next week.” The younger members excitedly agreed with him.

“Noona that would be awesome!” Niel exclaimed.

“Noona, you have to visit next week.” Ricky pleaded.

“Noona, we would really enjoy you coming to visit again.” Changjo said.

I chuckled. “Well if Kwangmin will bring me back next week, I will definitely come visit you guys.”

“We’ll be looking forward to it.” Chunji said, winking at me.

I blushed, glancing at Kwangmin to see if he had seen the wink. He hadn’t.

“Goodbye.” Kwangmin waved, guiding me out the door. “Good birthday present?” He asked me once we started walking back to Boyfriend’s dressing room.

“One of the best I’ve ever gotten. Thank you.” I smiled, kissing his cheek. “Now, back to my fan girl giggle...” Kwangmin laughed.