Pregnant

Fated love

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Fated Love - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

1 Month later:

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

In my room just finsih my bath. I look at the clock only two hours left until the party begins! A party with influential people from all over the world.
I don't want to go, but my grandmother said to go no matter what.

I went to the bed to wear my white suit. I take it on and then finish myself. I walk downstairs to see my grandmother waiting for me. I see her eyes follows me as I come down.
She then gives a sign to the maid to open the door and enter the limousine.

We both sits inside the limousine beside each other. But then my grandmoter breakes the silence!

Grandmother: Sun Woo Hwan, Today means a lot for the company? And today will be a good chance to find you a suitable fiance! So don't do anything stupid!

Sun woo Hwan: Grandmother. I'm only 24, I am not ready to marry and have kids!

Grandmother: Sun woo hwan, instead of you being a totally playboy I want to find someone who can stop you from doing stupid things and flirt and use money.. You need someone to keep a eye on you and make you focus on the real thing and what's the most important things in your life.

Sun woo Hwan: Grandmother.. I won't marry! No matter what you say.. It's my life...

Grandmother: Your my only grandchild I want to see another grandchild before I die and I want to be sure that my comapny are in good hands.. As you are acting now with party and girls, instead of focus on your work as my next successor.

Sun woo Hwan: But?

Grandmother: No buts. You listen to me now Sun Woo Hwan. Don't do anything stupid and find a nice suitable wife for you!

Driver: We arrived Madam!

I hear the driver say. My grandmother gives the sign to open the door. We both get out of the limousine and walk inside the big Hotel were the party is hold.

How in the world is it possible for me to find a girl who can be my fiance?


Go eun Sung POV:

I'm so late, as I runs into my apartment. only one hour.. I have to bath, dressed, make up! OMG How is it possible for me to be ready in time!

Bath first, Done! Wear the formel dress, done! Make up, done! Hair, Done!

I'm done!

Is this really me as I look into the mirror? Wow people would not think this is me? I want to wear jeans and a shirt instead of a beautiful dress but I promised Joon se Oppa to be his date at the party!

I take one deep breath when I hear him outside my window. I run down the stairs and outside to see him standing with his back against the car. As He slowly lift up his head I see his mouth slowly starts to open!

Go Eun Sung: Is it really that wird?

I touch the dress and my hair and start to laugh!

Park Joon Se: No.. Your... Beautiful...

I hear him say these words out loud that makes me blush!

We both start to laugh a little by this and he then helps me into the car by open the door!

We drive off to the party and suddenly arrive at the hotel.

I never in my whole life being at such a big and exspensive hotel in my life. I knew Joon Se Oppa was rich and the son of a really high rank director!

I then feel Joon Se oppa's hand in mine and he gives me a gentle smile before we walk inside!
Inside I see many people women, men, kids etc. Korean, japanese...

Park Joon Se take my hand as we walk to a older korean lady!
Park Joon Se let's go of my hand as he hugs the older lady.

Park Joon Se: Hello, Madam Sun!

Madam Sun: Hello, Joon Se!

Park Joon Se: Were is Woo Hwan?

Madam Sun: Somewere? You have grown a lot since the last time I saw you? How are your father and mother?

Park Joon Se: Fine thanks, and you?

Madam Sun: Better, thanks..

I'm standing beside Joon se Oppa as I see the old lady gives me a gentle smile. and she starts to speak.

Madam Sun: And Who is this young lady? Fiance maybe?

I bow as I see her walking more close to me.

Park Joon Se: I would really be happy to say she were. But no. She is my childhood frind Go Eun Sung!

Go Eun Sung: Hello.. My name is Go Eun Sung. Nice to meet you!

Madam Sun: Hello miss Go Eun Sung. I'm Madam Sun. Please just call me sun!

She looks at me with loving eyes as she continued to smile!
I then feel like a wird feeling in my stomach Like I have to vomit or something!

I slowly puts my hand up to cover my mouth and tell both Joon Se oppa and Madam sun to excuse me. And I hurry to the bathroom. In the hall I'm running with a fast speed as I turn the corner and bump into someone! I feel myself about to fall backwards when Someone grabs my waist.

Sun Woo Hwan: Sorry, Your alright miss?

I Slowly get's my balance when I hurry and bows and look at his face.

Go Eun Sung: I'm fine thank.. yo....

Before I can finish my sentence I start to remeber that night 1 month before?

Wrong bag, Money, Drink, Hotel, Love?

Sun woo Hwan POV:

I let go of the women as she is about to look at my face I then see who she is!

wrong bag, Money, Drink, Hotel, Love?

How is this possible.. Were she this beautiful as last time?

Go Eun Sung POV:

Go Eun Sung: YOU?

I shout out loud, but before I could continue I feel the urge to vomit alot more than before. Instead of being angry at him I turn around with my hands covering my mouth and went inside the bathroom to trow up.

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

What is wrong with her.. Is she sick or something?

As I'm about to walk away I see two ladies walk out from the bathroom and I listen to the conversatio and my I start to think!

Lady 1: You saw that girl right? You think she maybe is?

Lady 2: I'm so sure. She is pregnant?

Lady 1: I feel with her? When I was pregnant with my first child I had to run to the bathroom all the time.

Lady 2: Year I know the same feeling. But I don't think that the girl knows? You think we should tell her?

Lay 1: No, Maybe her boyfriend or lover will notice soon!

With a shock on my face I start to remeber.

Love? Protection? OMG? We made love but I did not use protection? !!!!

I see Her get out from the bathroom I walk with fast speed up to her, without thinking I reach out to her and lift her up in a bridial style. she starts to hit my chest as we walk.

Go Eun Sung: Let me go? What the hell are you thinking your doing?

Sun Woo Hwan: Your pregnant?

Go Eun Sung: what?

Sun Woo Hwan: that night... We did not use a ?

She stops hitting me and keeps silence. I place her in the limousine and we went to the hospital. I wait outside to get the news?
I start to think to myself?

Pregnant? No.. she is not..

I see a  nurse walk outside the room I am about to enter the room when I hear the doctors words!

Doctor: congratulations, Your pregnant!

Go Eun Sung: What?

I let go of the doorknob and the door close in my face.

Sun Woo Hwan: Pregnant?

To be continued!