Contract

Fated love

 Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Fated Love - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

Go Eun sung POV:

I went inside my apartment, I drop my purse on the floor, I walk over to my bed. My heart beats so fast from Park Joon ses words.

Park Joon Se: Move in with me?

I lay down on my bed, hugging my pillow tight. Why did he have to tell me that. And why does he makes my heart beats so fast?
He got everything. He would be able to take care of me and the child. But then again, grandmother!
I feel dizzy from all the thinking I stand up to drink a cup of water.
As I drink I touch my stomach.

Go Eun sung: Baby.. What is mommy supposed to do?

I take a few sips from the cup, I keep thinking everything through. I place the cup down and went to my closet. I find a big suitcase and opens it. I take my clothes and precious things. I close it. And head to the door. I lock it and call for a cap.

Sun woo Hwan POV:

 

I locked my car before I enter the house. I give my jacket to the maid who is ready to catch it. As I continue my walk I see some new stuff inside the living room. I look closely and sees it some old things.
Grandmother must be crazy once again. I laugh a little and head up to the stairs. But then a shadow pass me.
The scent, the same hair, the same seize.. No way.. Impossible.. I turn around and run downs the stairs. I grab the woman’s hand and turn her around so we look directly into each others eyes.
I could feel the anger build inside my body. My eyes grew bigger.

Sun Woo Hwan: YOU????

Go Eun sung: What??? Got any problem?

I just stand there without giving her a replay. She shakes her hand away from mine.

Go Eun Sung: Then please excuse me!

She is about to grab a picture. I don't see what's on the picture before I grab her hand once again and she drops the picture and it lands on the floor and brakes into million pieces.
Her eyes grows bigger and I see her eyes gets wet. She bent down to pick up the pieces. I then feel my heart in some pain. I don't like seeing her sad. I bent down to help her but she hits my hand away. I want to continue but she then push me away, and start to hit my chest.

Go Eun Sung: You idiot.. Do you know what this picture is meaning to me. It's the only thing I got from my dead parents. And you just brake it.

I stop her from hitting, she cries out loud now. She hold her hands up to cover her eyes.
This pain me so much, why does my heart ace like this. Why is it so hard to see her crying like this.

Sun Woo Hwan: I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

Go Eun Sung: Umma.... appa.... Umma.....

I can't take it any longer so I reach out for her and holds her tight into my embrace, I her hair over an over and with the other hand trying to calm her form patting her back.
I feel her warm near my body, like the night we had.
I hold her tighter and tighter into my embrace. I close my eyes.

Sun Woo Hwan: I'm sorry Eun Sung ah... I will replace it somehow..

We then get's interrupted by a hard knock on the door, We both look up to see grandmother stands in the door, she looks angry.
She points at me and then turns around she head to her office. I let go of Go Eun sung and follow my grandmother.
I see her with a paper in her hand. She holds it up to me. I grab it and look at it.

“Marriage
registration”
“Sign: Mrs Go Eun sung and Mr.


Sun Woo Hwan: What is this? What does it mean? She already signed? Is that why she is moving in. But grandmother, she is only after my money after she gives birth to the child, she will run away with money and leave me with the thing.

Grandmother: Sign.

Sun Woo Hwan: Grandmother.

Grandmother: Sign.

Sun woo Hwan: No!

Her voice goes higher up

Grandmother: I Only want you to make Eun sung a part of the family. This registration is only to after the child is born and then She will move out and take care of the child. But this is a contract that will make you two a married couple for 1 year and then you will be free to once again do what you want.
If you don't agree to this. Leave immediately and don't think about coming back into this house.
Sign.

I feel hurt by her words, I squeeze my hands in anger and is about to rip the paper in my hands. I close my eyes before I put my name on the contract.
I trow the contract hard down on the table in front of her.

Sun Woo Hwan: Now, your happy.

I turn around ready to leave the room, but she stops me from her sentence.

Grandmother: You two will wed tomorrow everything had already been taking care of us.

I smack the door as I leave. I walk out from the room and sees Go eun sung. I look at her. With anger in my eyes, but also a sad expression.

Sun Woo Hwan: One year! That's all. Don't you dare fall in love with me!

Go Eun Sung: I won't!

To be continued