Seung mi VS Joon Se

Fated love

 

Author POV

Eun Sung and Sun Hwan is sitting inside the doctors room. They don't say anything or speak to each other. Eun Sung just went through a few test and now they are waiting for the doctor. The door opens and eun sung stands up and bows to the women Doctor: Hwan just keep still and not move. Eun sung hits his arm and makes a face to him to stand up and bow. So he does and the doctor just laugh it of. She sits down and looks at her papers in front of her. She start to read and looks at every paper.

 

Doctor: Mrs Go Eun Sung. Your test resulst is good. And the baby is alright. There is nothing to worry about. Everything is going as planned.

Go Eun Sung: really? The baby is alright.

Eun sung without knowing start to cry and squeeze Hwans hand. She just nods and thanks the doctor.
Hwan is shocked to see Eun Sung reaction but instead of moving her hand away, he it instead.
The doctor laugh a little and looks at Hwan.

Doctor: Mr Hwan. It looks like your relationship to your wife is good. That really nice to see and it's good for the baby. Try and talk to the baby and be there for you wife. Your child hears everything around you. Children are very sensitive!

She leads both Hwan and Eun Sung to the door and send them of. Hwan still got a hold on to Eun Sungs hand.
He can't help to feel a little relieved to hear that the baby is alright. He start to smile by Eun Sungs crying.

Hwan: If you continue to cry, what would that not make me look like in front of these people. She said that the child is alright. So Why are you crying?

Eun Sung: I know she said that, but still. I'm just happy that everything is alright.

Hwan turns Eun sung around and squeeze her tight into his embrace. He pats her back. He smiles. But she can't see it. She stops crying and Hwan then her tears away from her eyes. They both into a moment were time stand still.
So near to each other. They reach closer and closer and lips are so near each other. They are so close to kiss but then a high voice stops them.

Seung Mi: OPPA! What are you doing. And why are you with that girl. Why you coming out from a gynecological clinic? Don't tell me, it's really true. You... You...

Hwan: Ya SEUNG MI AH!

He runs after Seung mi and left Eun Sung alone. Eun Sung start to think. Seung mi? Seung mi? Were did she hear that name before? She start to remember last night and the photo. She cover and hurry after both Seung mi and Hwan.

Hwan stops Seung mi and hugs her. Tears running through her eyes. Screaming to let her go. Both on the streets, were people looks at them. Seung Mi release herself and slap his cheek. He looks at her and without even thinking he grab her head and gives her a deep kiss. Seung Mi tries to get loose but she gives up and closer her eyes, while she gently place her arms around his back. She stops crying. He breaks the kiss. He holds Seung Mi's hand and they start walking. In front of them they stop and see Eun Sung right in front of their eyes.
Eun sung holds back her tears, Hwan walks closer to her with Seung mi in his hand. He hold their locked hand up in front of Eun Sung.

Hwan: She is the girl I love, the one I will marry. Your nothing. Your only married to me because of the child: And after that one year I will kick both you and the child out.

Eun sung looking at Seung Mi, Hwan and then to their hands. Wihtout even giving him a answer she turns around and is about to take the first step. But a pair of hands stops her and grabs her face into his. He kiss her lips. A deep kiss. Hwan feels like a stone is trowing at his chest. As he sees the scene. Eun Sung getting kissed.
He squeeze his hand as he see what happens. A tear falls from Eun Sung eye as Joon se Breakes the kiss: He grabs her hand and face Hwan.

Joon Se: She is the girl I will marry. I will take care of both Eun Sung and the child. So you just marry Seung mi. I will marry the women I love and that is Go Eun Sung. Even if the kid is your child, I will be sure to be the father of the child and give it everything it needs. Sun Woo Hwan. Don't joke around with stuff like that. A child and a women, they are humans too.

That was more that Eun Sung could take. After Joon Ses words she feels herself in much pain. Her stomach hurt so badly. She faints.
Both Hwan and Joon se see her falls and reach out for her on the same time.
But Joos se moves Hwan away and lift Eun Sung up in his arms he walks to his car and of to his fathers hospital.

Hwan runs to the car screaming to open the door. Park Joon se driver starts the car and drove of. Hwan sees Eun Sung with her eyes closed. He can't forget her face.
Seung Mi hugs Hwan, but Hwan breaks the car and head to his car.
The car start and he follow Park Joon Se!

To Be continued