Final Ending

Fated love

 

Park Joon Se POV:

I lift Eun Sung in my arms and head into the emergency room. I call after a nurse and doctor inside the emergency room. A nurse finds a bed and I put Eun sung down. Still unconscious I try and speak to her. I don't even hear what the doctor ask me. I only think about Enu sung right now. I feel my feet is trying to follow the bed as we walk.
But then a nurse stops me. Eun Sungs hand falls out of mine, and I look at the nurse.
I try and push her away but she tells me that I can't enter the room.
I feel everything around me turns black. I fall backwards into the wall with my back. I touch my face were I feel my palm sweat.
Then I hear steps. And then sees a person running. He is about to enter the room. When I grab his arm. And lift his collar. I smash him onto the wall.
Anger is filling my body. It's all because of him. If he did not even enter her life. Eun Sung would not be so miserable.

Sun woo Hwan: Let me go!

Park Joon Se: No!

Sun Woo Hwan: Let go of me!

Park Joon se: NO!

Sun Woo Hwan: SHE IS MY WIFE!

These three words went through my heart as sharp knife. But he were right. He got the ring, he won her feelings, he is the father of the child. He is!
I look at his face, lift my hand almost ready to punch him. But he does not even close his eyes. I smirk and hit with all my power. But I did not aim for him. Instead it went right beside his face and hit the wall instead.
I realease my grip and walks backwards and then feel my back touch the wall. I touch my forehead.

Park Joon Se: Your incredible Hwan! But your also so stupid. Your so selfish that you can't even see your own true feelings.
I always belived that seung Mi was the only right person for you. But now I see that my answer was wrong.
You already found the lover of you life. Your fated love. But why did it have to be her. Why do you have to make her like this. Why do you have to hurt her. Is it so bad to love her. Why do you try to denies your feeling?
You don't even know how lucky you are.

Before he can give me a replay the doctor walk out and let out a big sigh. He then looks at both me and hwan: He ask who the husband is. I then point at Hwan who already raised his arm.
The doctor pats his shoulder and tells him.

Doctor: Your wife is pregnant. But she is also in danger to get a miscarriage. Did anything bad happen to her resently? That could make her upset or?
She is alright or now. But she need rest and she does not need anything that can drain her for energy. She needs all her strength now.
You may walk inside and see her. She is asleep for now.

The doctor leaves and I see Hwan gives me a serious look, he then enter through the doors. I knew this time I lost.
I head of and enter my car and drives away from the hospital. I enter my room. Write a few words on a paper and grabs my suitcase.
I then close the door and head towards the airport.


Sun Woo Hwan POV:

I slowly opens the door to the room. I see her lying on the bed. Injected with a IV. I see her sleeping face as I find a chair and sits down right beside her. I grab her hand and slowly start to caress it. I then kiss it gently.
The words keep repeat inside my head. Maybe it's true. I closed my heart long ago, after my parents dead I did not want to ever fall in love or even have a family. But why? All this because of a bag and suddenly I can''t get her out of my head.
I feel myself smile a little. I'm such a selfish guy. I even hurt her when I am going to not only be a husband but also a father.
A nurse hit the door and opens it. She then ask me if I want to see the scan images of the baby. I nod and then she shows them to me.
This time the feeling were different. This time I did not feel awful or even disgusted by the picture of my on child. I felt happy and I could feel a tear come out from my eyes and it falls down on the picture in my hand.

Sun Woo Hwan: I'm going to be a daddy!

10 hours later:

Go Eun Sung POV:

I wake up, I feel like I slept for days. I look around and sees the images of the baby on the table beside me. So it's alright. Thank goodness.
I touch my stomach and start to ache it. I feel myself smile: But that smile hurry disappear. As I hear voice from outside and then I hear the voice of Hwan. I don't want to speak with him, I don't even want to see his face. I hurry lay down again and act as I'm asleep. I hear him enter the room while he speaks on the phone.

Hwan: Seung mi. I will talk to your later. We really need to talk. And I also need to talk with grandmother and Eun Sung.

I hear them stop talking and Hwan sits down in the chair. He let's out big sighs. Something must be bothering him? No! No! I can't think like that. He already have Seung Mi. He already. I feel his palm touch my forehead and then a gently touch from his lips on my temple.
My heart is beating so fast that I thought he could hear it. But then someone knocks on the door and ask for him to come with them.
This is my chance as I hear the door close. I hurry up and get's dressed and head out from the hospital.
Instead of going home there were only one place that I could feel like myself. I then arrive at the Forrest I once went together with my mother and father before they died.
I walk around before I find a small stone near the water and just close my eyes. The Forrest sounds, the sounds of the water, animals, air etc.
I start to tell stories to my stomach as I rub it.
Many hours went just like that and I look at my phone. I get a shock. 30 missed calls Hwan?

I just turn the phone of again. I don't ever want to speak with him, as soon as I get back. I will tell grandmother to cancel the contract. It's only me who is in pain. And it will only hurt the child in the end.
I walk down and arrive at a bridge. I walk and stand in the middle and looks at the sunset. Soon the day will be over and soon I will only be Eun Sung again. I face it with a smile before I turn around but as I start to walk I hear a familiar voice that echo through my brain.

Hwan: YAH! GO EUN SUNG!


I stop walking and see Hwan standing a few meters away from me. He is covered in sweat and he is out of breath. I feel my heart beating by the site of him. I turn around but then he screams again.

Hwan: DON'T LEAVE!

Some part of me want's to continued and turn around, but then the other part of me wants to continued walking. But then I feel the bridge start to swing and he is about to walk near me but I scream back at him after facing him.

Eun Sung: DON'T COME! GO Away.. Please just leave me alone...

Hwan: And what if I can't? What if I tell you that I can't turn around and leave.

Eung Sung: GET LOST!

Hwan: NO!

Tears starting to appear in my eyes. The quarrel between us is starting to get me tired. I feel hurt but on the same time the other half of my heart loves him so bad.

Eun Sung: Why are you doing this to me? Just marry Seung Mi! And let me live my life.

Hwan: Your only supposed to marry the one you love!

Eun Sung: Then marry Seung mi. Why can't you just leave me alone!

Tears burst through my eyes and I scream at him.

Eun Sung: It's all because of you bastard!

Author POV:

This time Sun Woo Hwan could no longer bear it. This time he wanted to prove to her what he felt. He runs towards the bridge, as he walks over to Eun sung he reach out for her face and speaks.

Hwan: I like you... I want to have you!

Eun sungs tears stops flowing as he feels her lips closed to Hwans. Both enchanted by the kiss. Both deeply moved with tears.
He stops the kiss and look into her eyes.

Hwan: I want to have you, I want to have the child. Let's raise it together. Let's be a family!

He close the sentence with another kiss.


1 year after:

Seung mi waits in the airport, she keeps looking at her watch. She start to bite her lips.
“ why did he not get out yet?”, “He was supposed to arrive now?”..
Then a guy shows up with his suitcase and sunglasses on.
He then takes of his sunglasses as he see Seung mi. Seung mi runs to him and hugs him tight.

Seung mi: Oppa.. Joon Se oppa!

Park Joon Se: Seung mi ah. I'm here. Let's go. I bet you parents are expecting us?

Seung mi: It's your problem. Why did you have to propose oversea. They want to meet you personal. You almost gave father a heartache.
They are waiting home.

Park Joon Se: I wish from my future wife, that she will help me.

Seung Mi: we will see!. Oppa let's go!

Both Park Joon se and Seung mi head of to visit her parents. They are going to get married the 29 th June!

In the car Seung mi drove of, She hands over a letter to Park Joon Se. He opens the letter but can't hide his smile. He then caress the picture over and over again. Seung mi looks at him.

Seung mi: Eun Sung. Told me to give this to you. You just disappeared like that. Both her and Hwan became really sad.
So oppa. What does it say?

Park Joon Se start to smirk. He did not forget that day for 1 year ago. The day he gave up his first love to Hwan. But the same time he did not regret falling in love once again.
He then shows the picture to Seung mi: Who start to chuckle.

Seung mi: yah. Don't you think their baby boy is so cute and handsome? But someday we will have our own child. Maybe if it is a girl. They can marry?

Park Joon se smiles at his girlfriends comment and then gives her a kiss on the cheek. She hits the brakes and the car stops moving.

Seung Mi: Oppa? Did you just kiss me? Why?

Park Joon Se: Sure! One day!

He place the picture of Go Eun Sung and Sun Woo Hwan and their child in the envelope. He takes his phone up and calls the number.

Go eun Sung: Hello??

Park Joon Se: It's me!
Go Eun Sung:....................... Oppa? Joon Se oppa?

Park Joon Se: yes it's me. I'm back!

Both speaking happily on the phone the picture in the envelope said it all. The title on the envelope was called.

“Fated love”


Final Chapter:


To Everyone! Thank you so much for your support and comments. You gave me strength through the whole fanfic. This was a challenge for me. Because I did a fanfic with new characters instead of the usual characters I normally use. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic as much as I did. And so sorry that it took so long for me to complete it!
Thank you once again to my special friend “Evelyn Yap” Who used her time to make the trailer to my story! She is one of the most important people in my life<3
THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSHRIBERS!:D

SisselSeohyunbias