Love is like money

Fated love

 

Go Eun sung POV:

I can hardly believe it as I turn around with the dress on me. It is so bright and white. I laugh a little I touch my hair to see that everything is perfect. I look into the mirror. This is not me. But I have to do this. It's a happy day. Go Eun Sung I speak out loud. It's your wedding today, you have to smile! I try to smile with my lips but it looks wird. I sigh.
The door opens behind me and I see Park Joon Se coming in. He knocks gently before he enter. I face him. He is in a suit. A white suit. It looks good on him.
I can't help but smile by his appearance and by his comment.

Park Joon Se: If you have regret this, then tell me and I will kidnap you and leave this place once.

He comes closer. I shake my head and hug him instead. I lock my arms around his neck and squeeze him into my embrace.
I close my eyes so I wont cry. I feel his arms around me. I feel much better after seeing him. Then someone knocks on the door and tells me to get ready.
We both look at each other and nods.
Park Joon Se reach his hand out to me and smile. I take the flower bucket in my other hand and the other one in his we both walk out of the room.

I hear the piano inside the church. As the door opens I see the sunlight shining brightly through the windows and land inside the church. I look at all the people. I don't know them. Only that they are really rich and good for the Sun family.
We pass Grandmother and then I see him. He turns around. My eyes goes wide. He looks so beautiful, so handsome. His hair, body, everything. He looks s good in the suit. I swallow my saliva as I see he puts on a smile and reach out his hand to take mine. Without even knowing my hands already got ready to meet his.
They are now closed as one.
We both face each other...

Everything went so fast. I still hear the pastor's words echo in my head. I can't remember that much of the ceremony and then after a few hours we arrive at out hotel room.
The servant leaves our bags and head out form our room. I see Hwan walks inside. I then too walk inside. I no longer wears my wedding dress and have changed to a blue y dress that a maid from the family gave me.
Inside the room I hear the door smack. It turns out that he went into the bathroom. I sigh and look through my suitcase. Why are all these things dresses nothing normal casual clothes that I love to wear. I close it hard and pouts.
I turn around to see a piano. I walk to it and sits down. I let my fingers slide a little before I start to play.
I play a little melody and start to sing. I learned how to play in the orphanage when I was little. Whenever I were sad I would always play and let my feelings out.
Every time I played the pain and sadness would disappear.
I end the song and opens my eyes to see a half person with only a towel covering his abdomen. I hurry and hides my face in my hands as I feel my cheek start to blush. I don't dare to look. I then hear a evil laugh.

Sun Woo Hwan: We already did it. I saw everything and so did you. What's there to be embarrassed about. Don't tell me that was your first time.

After his embarrassed comment I take my hands away and stand up. I walk to him and look directly at his body. I then cross my arms and points at him. In my mind I am screaming not to say theses words and I feel so embarrassed. But I don't want him to play with me.

Go Eun Sung: I was drunk that night. If I were not drunk I would not have slept with you. You one of the guys who are rich but does not care about women. You only use them to play with and when your done with them. You kick them out and gives them money. You can't buy money for love. Why hide behind money when it's really love you only seek.
You know what your problem is.
Your afraid of loving someone. And that's why your a bad person with a bad personality.

I turn around but then feel a tight grab on my waist. I feel my body being turned around so I land on the bed. I look up to face Hwan laying on top of me. His hair is still wet from the bath I feel the drops falling on my face.
He locks my hands with his. I try to get away but he is too strong. He start to kiss my ear and lower the kisses to my neck and down.
I feel how my body react to his touch. I can feel my inside get's warm and my heart is ready to burst.
He looks at me and smirk.

Sun Woo Hwan: Look who is talking. See your body remembers me. Why seek for love when you already have fallen for me. And you know what. It's fun to play with you. Even if your pregnant with my child, I wont let you of.

Somehow I got one of my hands loose and without a even thinking. I only see his selfish smile on his face. I smack him hard on his cheek. I look directly at him.

Go Eun sung: I will never let the same mistake happens two times. And love.. You don't even know what love is..

A few tears falls from my eyes. Hwan step of me and then turns around. He lays down on the other side of the bed with a blanket on him. He does not say a word back to me. I just lay there. I sit up and turn off the lights. I went to the bathroom.
I use my hands to cover my mouth and tears starts to fall.
I don't want him to know I am crying.
Inside my mind things start to show. “ what to do.. I think I already am falling for you”.

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

I see the that she turns off the lights and head to the bathroom. As the door close I feel myself takes a few deep breaths. In the past I would alreday have broken her. But why is that I don't dare to even touch a string of her hair wihtout feeling pain and guilt.
Why is it that whenever she cires and I see a tear form her eye I only want to hug her tight into my arms and have her close. Why does her words keep echo inside my head...
I lay on my back and hit my forehead.

Sun Woo Hwan: Your big jerk!

To be continued!