Who is he?

Fated love

 

 

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Fated Love - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

Go Eun sung POV:

Inside my room the light is out! I'm just in my bed gently touch my belly?
Could it really be the truth.. I'm pregnant? 5 weeks pregnant?
One night with him and I'm pregnant.

I fall asleep by the last sentence. Pregnant?

A few days after at work:

Pregnant, me and him one night, pregnant?

Doctor: congratulations your pregnant?

I'm still in my daydream when I hear my friends calling my name:

Eun Se: Go eun sung? Go Eun Sung?

Kang: Yah GO EUN SUNG!

I then is back to my sence and I look at both Eun Se and Kang! They stare curious at me! *

Go Eun sung: What?

Eun Se: Something happend right?

Kang: I think your right and I think Eun Sung is hiding something from us?

Eun Se: Unnie... Tell us.. Please..

I look around me and point them near me ther face get's closer to mine!
I then whisper to them!

Go Eun Sung: I'm pregnant?

Eun Se/ kang: WHAT!!

They both yell in the room so people around us suddenly look at us! I then SHH at them to calm them down and then they realise what they just did!

Eun Se: Sorry Unnie! But who is the father? How?

Go Eun Sung: Uhm... I think his name is Sun Woo Hwan?

Eun Se and Kang looks at me with big eyes and then Eun Se points at me?

Eun Se: YOU SLEEPT WITH SUN WOO HWAN????? SUN WOO HWAN!!!

Go Eun Sung: Yah... Eun Se... What?? Why are you so mad at me? I don't know who he is!

Kang: Eun Sung ah! Sun Woo Hwan? You really don't know him? You have been in bed with him but you don't know anything about him only his name.

Go Eun Sung: We both got drunk and did the thing together! I wanted to try and forget about everything but now I find out I am pregnant and the father is the rude person Sun Woo Hwan!
I don't know him and so. I only now he is a very rude person!

Eun Se: Sun Woo Hwan is everyones dream guy. Every girl loves him. He is so handsome and really rich! He is the grandson of madam sun. Madam sun owns many big companies in Seoul and The rest of the world!

Go Eun Sung: Madam sun? I met her yesterday she is really nice..

Kang: What about the child?

Go Eun Sung: I don't know?  I'm so confused! 

Ring ring...

I pick up my phone Unknown number?

Go Eun Sung: Hello??

Sun Woo Hwan: It's me?

Go Eun Sung: Who?

Sun Woo Hwan: Sun Woo Hwan! Let's meet I will send you the adress in the mail.

He hung up. I tell Kang and Eun Se I have to go!

Out on the street I am walking. All things starts to pop up in my head. What will we do about you?
I touch my stomach and tears starts to fall. I don't want to kill this baby in my stomach I want to protect it by all means!

I am at a big house I ring on the door and I hear the door opens! As I walk up to the door a maid is heping me off my jacket and leads me inside a room. Inside the room I see him with his back face me!
I feel my body became wird and I start to shake! He turn around and face me!

Sun Woo Hwan: We have a problem?

Go Eun Sung: Problem?

Sun Woo Hwan: That thing? in your stomach. That's a problem?

Go Eun Sung: Thing? you call the baby a thing?

Sun Woo Hwan: What do you else want me to call it? a child? baby? I spoke with the doctor, Your only 5 weeks ahead so they said they can do a abortion and I will be sure to pay!

I squeeze my hand and I feel my eyes get wet. Anger is starting to build inside my body! He is standing there so high and mighty. I walk to him and he looks at me with a smile on his face. I can't take this any longer!

SLAP!

I hit him hard on his cheek!

He looks at me with schok in his eyes, he s angry but I'm more angry!

Go Eun Sung: Just because you got money you think you can buy people? I will have this child!

Sun Woo Hwan: What are you talking about? ABORT IT!

He yells in the room I'm about to speak when I hear a loud voice from the door!

Grandmoter: SHE WILL KEEP THE BABY!

We both turn around to face Sun woo Hwan's grandmother in the door!

Sun Woo Hwan: Grandmother, You were listen? 
 
Madam Sun walks to Sun Woo Hwan and the she slaps his cheek!

Grandmother: YOU STUPID FOOL!  YOU GET HER PREGNANT AND THEN WANT HER TO KILL THE CHILD?

Madam Sun turns around to face me she then holds my hands and squeeze them she gives me the same gentle smile as that night!

Grandmother: You will have the child and you will movie in together with us! You will be Sun Woo Hwans Fiance!

Go Eun Seung/ Sun Woo Hwan: What?

To be continue!