Move in

Fated love

 

 

 

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Fated Love - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

Inside grandmothers office.

Go Eun Sung POV:


Im standing in grandmothers office. Her butler then show me to a chair and I try to sit comfortable. as I sit in the chair thoughts are running through my head.
He told me to abort the child?? How in the world could he do that: Yes it was a accident, but still..

Go Eun Sung: Fool!

Grandmother: Your so right.

I turn around to see grandmother standing in the door, I stand up and bow to her. She walks to me and place her hand on my shoulder and pats it before she went to her own chair and sits in it...
She puts on her glasses and then smiles at me. She reach out her hands and grabs mine.. She gently touch them.

Grandmother: Let's see.

Go Eun Sung: Ne?

Grandmother: Hands as beautiful as your face. You will give me a beautiful grandchild. Tell me.. How did you meet my grandson? If I rememeber clearly I saw you with Park Joon Se that evening at the party right? I belived you and him were a pair but now I see that fate change and you were in a relationship with Sun Woo Hwan...

Go Eun Sung: Grandmoter.. It's not like that..

I let go of her hands and then stands up and fell on my knees..

Go Eun Sung: I'm sorry grandmother.. We are not in that kind of relation with each other.

Grandmother: Then... How come your pregnant?

Go Eun Sung: It was a accident. We both got drunk and ended at a Hotel together. I left right away when I woke up, and wanted to forget what just happend. But then at the party  I started feeling sick and I met Sun Woo Hwan. He took me to the hospital were we both found out I was pregnant... I want to keep the child.. But not to get money from you.. I will raise this child by myself..


I look at grandmother who nodds.. She then takes a few breaths before she also get down on her knees.

Grandmother: I understand.. But as long your pregnant you have to let me protect both you and the child. I want to make sure everything goes well. So will you promise me to move in with us?

Go Eun Sung: eh?

Grandmother: Think about it. I will let someone pick you up in a two days..

 

 

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

I feel so angry.. Pregnant? Fiance?? What does that women now want. Aish...
I stop the car and hit the weel.. 
Then my phone start to ring.. Incoming call "Seung Mi"

Sun Woo Hwan: Yes.. yoboseyo?? Seung Mi ah..

Seung Mi: Oppa??? Why not get out of the car?

Sun Woo Hwan: What? Were are you... You can see me?

Seung mi: Ne Oppa.. In front of you..

I look up and in front of the car Seung mi stands with the biggest smile on her face. She wave to me. I smile back to her and wave back. I walk out from the car.
Seung mi grabs my arm and we start to walk.

Seung Mi: Oppa... You promised a date with me.. So were do we head of to?

Sun Woo Hwan: Dinner?

Seung Mi: Araso oppa. Let's go..

We both walk away. For a second I forgot everything. But still I cant help to get rid of the whole memory.

Go Eun Sung: I'm pregnant?


 

In a park Go Eun Sung and park Joon Se is sitting together:

Park Joon Se: What did you just say? Pregnant?

Go Eun Sung: ne Oppa... And grandmother wants me to move in with her and Sun woo Hwan..

Park Joon se stands up and start to walk away. I try to grab his arm but he just hurry takes it back.  He looks at me with a angry expression.

Park Joon Se: What are you going to do, if grandmother continues to be like that.

Go Eun Sung: I don't know.

He once agian turns around this time Tears start to fall from my eyes..

Go Eun Sung: Oppa.. I'm sorry... Just... Sorry Oppa..

He stops walking and turns around.  His eyes are wet.. I close my eyes to hide my tears but then as I open them.. He is standing right in front of me.. he hugs me tight..

Park Joon Se: Move in with me! I will take care of you and the child!