Lies or revenge

Fated love

 

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

why is it so chaotic in the airport. I get both Go eun sung and my suitcase. I walk together with Go Eun Sung: We see other romantic couple around us. Kissing, holding hands while they happily laugh. They just like us came right back from their honeymoon. But the thing is they are happily in love, their marriage is not decide by their elders like us.
We both hurry walks away when I see a familiar figure in the crowd. Surrunded by her butler stands my grandmother with a smiling face. She waves to Eun Sung and I. Eun Sung hurry runs to her side and takes her hands. She hugs her.
Grandmother look at Eun sung and happily smiles. She turns around to face me and her smiling face disappear.

Grandmother: I hope you had a nice honeymoon. Was the Hotel good? Did he treat you well. And how is my grandchild... I see you became bigger after 3 weeks.

Eun Sung: Grandmother.. We had a really nice trip. Thank you for asking and year the baby is growing well inside. It's warm and safe and sound.

Grandmother: that's good to hear. Come with me and you too Hwan.

The butler takes our suitcase and walks behind us. I see how my grandmother looks at Eun Sung. Why is she so happy. How can she smile like that.
She turns around and hands me eun sungs hand.

Grandmother: A married couple needs to hold hands and smile.

Eun Sung blush and shakes her hand away from mine she start to shake her hands and tell excuses. But I am sick an tired of this. I grab her hand and then turns her around. I look her directly in her eyes and gives her a peck on her cheek. She no longer speak.
I smirk to her and hold her hand tight in mine and we both walk out from the airport leaving my grandmother behind.
Inside the car I still tightly holds her hand, until we are back home I release her hand. She looks at me with a weird expression on her face.
I turn around and take my shirt of. She close her eyes and her voice change. I hear how she is getting embarrassed so I continue to .
I hold her hand and place it on my abs. I let her continue down. I see her whole face turn red. She takes her hand back and hurry out from the room. I laugh out loud as I see the door close.

Sun Woo Hwan: She is co funny!

Go Eun sung POV:

Outside the door I touch my face.. It's so red and warm. I can hear my heart beats so fast. What's wrong with that stupid jerk. The last three weeks he only keeps teasing me. I'm getting crazy. I this continued I don't know what to do with myself.

Butler: Ahem...

I try to look and see Butler Lee stand right beside me. I am about to fall by his sudden appearance but he is fast enough to grab me and hold me up.

Butler Lee: madam Sun want's to see you in the dinner room mrs Sung.

Go Eun sung: A yes. I will be right there.

I feel my head is about to explode. What should I tell her. She is going to ask me so many questions about our honeymoon. How am I going to explain to her that nothing really happened. We did not even spend time together and if we finally did. There were only silence between us.
I see grandmother in the dinning room. Two plates with food is ready on the table. She tells me to walk over and sits down.
I sit beside her and start to eat the food. It's soup and taste so good.

Grandmother: So Eun Sung ah. I hope he treated you well.

Go eun Sung: eh? Ahh.. Yes.. We had really much fun.

Grandmother: I'm happy to hear that Eun sung ah. Btw. Your morning sickness is over? When are your next control?

Go eun Sung: I only have morning sickness a few times. But I think it's gotten a lot better. I have to go tomorrow to see that everything is alright.

Grandmother: make sure that Hwan is going with you. He also is the parent of the child: I will be sure to give him some space in his schedules.

She nods to me. I feel terrible that she treats me so well. I know she is well aware about Hwans feelings against me. But it's making me sad inside that it's like this. How come they don't have a good relationship with each other?.


It's getting late at night. I went out from the shower and only with a bathrobe on. I dry my hair and look at the room: I let my fingers slide over the small stuff in the room. I then reach the shelf with many books in it.
I open one of the big once and looks at the words writing on it.

“Photos”

I gently opens it and see small pictures with words “ Hwan 1 year old, Hwan 4 years old, Hwan 6 years old etc. But it's no longer continue after 7 years old”
The rest of the pages is blank.
Why is it like that? I put it back inside but then from the shelf a picture falls down. I bent don and look at the picture. A Korean women and man with Hwan standing outside the house. Is this maybe his parents.
I will try and ask Joon se Oppa. He grew up with Hwan. Maybe I will find out something about him to get near him.
I put it back inside and sees another little book.
I look at it. It's heartshaped.

“My lovely oppa from Seung Mi<3”

In the book I see many photoes of Hwan and that girl together. So many were they smile and have fun together. I feel my chest hurt from the pictures. I feel so hurt. He never smiles like that to me. But why is that this girl can do it. Why do I feel so helpless.
I share nothing with him. I am about to put it back in the shelf when I see a hand slam into the shelf right in front of me. I then hear a angry voice behind me: I hurry turns around and see Hwan's face. There is nothing in his eyes, they are only dark. No feelings.
He smirk at me and then lift my chin.

Sun Woo Hwan: who gave you permission to touch my stuff? Your really sneaky. You wanna know who that girl is. I will tell you.

He get's closer to my ear and I feel his breath near me. He is whispering into my ear.

Sun Woo Hwan: My lover.

He start to laugh out loud like a evil person, he sees into my eyes. My eyes start to shake from his words. They start to get wet.
He then start to walk. I don't care anymore: I take my towel and trow it at him. He turns around. And takes the towel up in his hand.

Sun Woo Hwan: Your crazy???

Go Eun sung: You think your something right? You think your so high and mighty. But let me tell you this. Your not the only one with secrets.

My feet starts to move on their one and now I'm standing in front of him. I touch his face and then gives him a evil smirk. I lift my body up so my face is near his. I went to his ear and whisper into it.

Go Eun Eung: I too have a lover.. It's my Oppa. Aniyo... He is your friend. Park Joon Se! He is so perfect, he is the best in everything. His touch, his lips, his body. Everything.

I no longer want to hear him speaking, I no longer wants to feel like hell inside: So in order to get my revenge I speak the same words and gives it right back to him. I touch his lips and gives him a peck on them. Before I am ready to leave the room.
He no longer speech, I have succeed. I knew deep inside that nothing what I told him was real. But In order to stop his thing. I had to do this.

I pass by him but when I am about to reach the bathroom I feel him grab me from behind: he turns my body around so I face him. I look directly into his eyes. He is angry. He grabs my hair and then he place a deep kiss on my lips.
I don't want to get away, I just flow with the same urge and response to his kisses. He takes my bathrobe of so I'm all . I then lift his shirt of and remove his belt from his pants. Both in the room, he lift me up and place me on the bed. I feel him move all around my body. I just feel like I am in Heaven: I could no longer think. I just wanted to feel him. Even if I might get hurt later. It was already to late. I was deeply in love with him.

To be continued.