wrong bag

Fated love

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Fated Love - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

Morning 10:00 AM:

It's a bright morning with the sun shines and nothing can goes wrong.. If you look up in the sky a Airplane from America is about to land after many hours in the air.. In the plane there are about 100 passengers but between these 100 passengers  there are two extraordinary people..
These two people have something in commen with each other.. They don't belive in fate and love!  But soon enough these two people will meet each other and they will slowly start to know the feeling called love!
This story is about A young women called Go Eun Sung and a Young man called Sun Woo Hwan and their story starts now!!!!!


Go Eun Sung POV:

"Excuse me miss... We arrived in Seoul... Please wake up"  Unknown voice..

Who is calling me.. I slowly starts to open my eyes and a stewardess is gently push my arm..
I am now fully awake and I can see the plane has land.. I hurry up from my seat and take my bag to get out from the plane..
When I get outside I feel the air touch my cheek..
I feel a happy feeling inside my body and I can't hold it inside anymore...
My voice just wants to get out and I opens my mouth and scream as loud as I can!


" GO EUN SUNG IS FINALLY HOME!!!!"

when I am done I get's so embarrassed by the people who had stopped up to look at me.... I slowly bows to them and hurry away... I look behind me and I got away I turn around the corner and everything becomes blank...
I slowly starts to regain consciousness and I see a really handsome man under me...

I can't help to just stare at him without even get time to blink..  I Watch every point of his face.. Eyes.. Mouth... ear.. Nose... And lips... I can't help to fee this wird feeling inside my body I never really felt before..

I then see him straight into the eyes and I see his lips starts to move.. What is he saying.???..
I am in my own dream and try to read his lips..

Sun Woo Hwan: Get.....ggjewk....asle...me ..

Go Eun Sung: What????

I try one more time to read his lips...

Sun Woo Hwan: Getttt..sds...me..

Ahh.. Ahh.. I know..

When  he is still under me I lift my finger and points at him..

Go Eun Sung: Your telling me I am Pretty... right???

He bites his lips and push me hard away... He stands up and takes his sunglasses on.. I am still on the ground and feel my anger inside my body  I let out a big YAH!!!  
and then the first fight begins!

Go Eun Sung: Your just leaving like that.... Not even helping me... Who do you think you are.... Aish...

He stops walking and turns around he let's go of his things and the slowly walks to me closer and closer.. he then sits on his knees and touch with one of his hands on my chin and lift it up so our lips are close to each other..

Sun Woo Hwan: You are heavy and you got a temper like a boy... I hate it..

Go Eun Sung: What???

He raise up and turns around but then looks at me one more time.. And starts to smirk...

Sun woo Hwan: If that's the way you seduce a man... It fails... Bye!


I raise up  and starts to yell out in the airport...

Go Eun Sung: Who want's to seduce someone as ugly as you... IDIOT!!!!!

I turn aroung and grabs my things I am so pissed of.. Who does he even think he is... I hope I never meet him again!

When I get out of the airport I feel someone grabs me from behind I turn around to see my Park Joon Se Standing there with his gentle smile.. I can't do anything than jumps into his arm because of happiness and almost about to cry...

Go Eun Sung: Oppa.... You came.... I missed you..

Park Joon Se: Why?? Did you think I would not show up when You are back from America after 1 year... Then shall I leave again??

Go Eun Sung: oppa..

Park Joo Se: Araso.. It's good to see you too Eun Sung!


Sun Woo Hwan POV:

Why are girls all like that..

Trying to act innocent and walk into a guy and then act like nothing happend!
I hope I never runs into that girl again.. So stupid and so ugly!
Girls and love!
Stupid!

I walk outside to get some fresh air... It's good to be back in Seoul after 2 years in america..
I wants to walk but then someone covers my eyes from behind..
I can feel two small hands cover my eyes..

Yoo Seung mi: Oppa?? It's me...

I can't help to start to chuckle by her voice.. I know these hands.. I know that sweet scent.. I slowly reach up to her hand and tocuh it.. I feel her let out a sigh when I gently touch it.. I hurry turns around and hugs her tight...

Sun Woo Hwan: I'm back Seung Mi ah!

Yoo Seung mi brakes the hug and gives me a smile.. She is like a sister for me a girl who I grew up with by my side when we were small.. We know everything about each others and I'm happy she is there for me!

Yoo Seung mi: Oppa.. Let's get home... Grandmother want's to see you..

Sun Woo Hwan: araso... Let's go! Were are the car keys..

Seug mi trew the car keys to me and I grabs it.. She then sits into the car and I follow after I had put my bag into the car..
We then drove off and went to my grandmother house...

11:00 AM:

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

We arrived at grandmother place a big house.. My grandmmother were a women with temper and she is the head of a few big companies in Korea..
Until I left for Amercia I always lived with her.. After my parents died in a caraccident when I was 10 she took me into her place... But I never felt like a part of her family she never showed me any care our love...
She hated me for being the son of her son and his lover... My father broke of a engagement to be with my mother but my grandmother never forgave him for that..
The only person who were by my side were Yoo Seung mi she were a close frind from Grandmothers bestfrinds grandchild so we had been together always..

We walks inside and I am just about to enter the livingroom when I see my grandmother walking to me and then she lift her hand at my face and Slaps me on the cheek!

Grandmother: YOU STUPID BOY!!! YOU USED MONEY AGAIN FOR PARTY AND FUN!!!!!

Yoo Seung Mi: Grandmother.. What's wrong.. Please stop this..

I just keep looking to the side when my grandmother starts to grab my clothes and hits me slowly...

Grandmother: Why are you doing this to me?? You bad boy..... You stupid boy....


She let's go of me when she is about to faint... I am about to help her when she slaps my hand away..

Grandmother: I don't want to see you... GO!!!!


I squeeze my hands together and then takes the car keys and walks fast to the car.. i hear Yoo Seung Mi is running after me but I just lock the doors and drives away from her and grandmother...
My eyes starts to become wet..
"Why" I starts to hit the steering wheel.
But I hold my tears back and then speed the car up!!



Afternoon 12:30.

 

Go Eun Sung:


I am finally in my new room.. I already said goodbye to park joon se... It's good to be back home...
I runs to the bed and jumps into it.. I then takes my bag to start and unpack it..

But what is this... this is not my clothes.. And what is this...
Oh My,,, Did I take the wrong back??


Go Eun Sung: Sun Woo Hwan? 

Ah... A phone number... Maybe he got my bag??? 
Let's try calling him...


Sun Woo Hwan: Who is this?

Go Eun Sung: Hello... Is this mr. Sun Woo Hwan?

Sun Woo Hwan: And? 

Go Eun Sung: I'm the one who took the wrong bag.. Were are you?? I'll take the bag there.


Evening 7:00 PM:

I stop my car outside a club or something... I better let the bag stay in the car until I got my bag back..
I walk up by some stairs and then I look to find the room number..

I am about to find the right number.. When A women in a nice dress walks to me and takes me to a room..

Women: This is mr. Sun woo Hwan...

I can't see him by the tall three men standing in the room.. Then the lady tells them to go away and I see the same person I met in the airport..

I am About to turn around to walk outside the room but then again I have to get my bag..
I then walks to him and starts to speek to him.. he got his eyes closed..
But I'm still trying..

Go Eun Sung: Hey.. You!

He then looks at me with wird eyes..

I step a little back..

Go Eun Sung: Return me my bag.

He then raise up and walks beside me and points at me.

Sun Woo Hwan: She'll pay it..

I am about to say something when he push me to the side and I fall down in the couch.. He then walks past the three guys and I follow but then they stops me and I have to pay..
Not only do I have to pay I have to help this stupid drunk guy home!

I let him into my car and then drive off..

Night 10:00 PM.

Go Eun Sung: I'm going crazy.. First the airport, then the bill and now driver..

While he just sits there and sleeping. But then he starts to speak..

Sun Woo Hwan: Turn Right..

And I turn to the right..

Sun Woo Hwan: Turn left at the next street intersection.

Go Eun Sung: Aish...

Midnight 12:00 AM.

We arrived to a new club or something.. He just steps out of the car and goes inside.. I can't just leave him here I haev to get my bag.. I follow him and then we walks inside we sits down at a table and a waiter get's us some drinks..

Sun Woo Hwan: Drink.. I pay...

I starts to think if he really is drunk or he just can't remember..
I take some sips from the drink and then I cant' remember anything else....


7:00 AM:

I slowly starts to wake up from my sleep.. I can feel myself in my bed.. But something is wrong.. This bed is so soft and my bed is so hard??? I slwoly rolls to the side and then I feel something hard under my head.. I try to get some more sleep but then feel someones breath to my face..

I starts to opens my eyes and then I am about to yell.. When I fast cover my mouth with my hands.. I lookat my body.. I'm ... What happend last night I only got one drink but...

I start to remember what happend.. One drink became another one and I can't drink that much then I really becomes drunk.. and we made LOVE!!!!
I hurry walks out of the bed and takes my clothes on.. I grab my bag and let his be there.. I hurry out of the room....

When I am outside I starts to hit my head..

Go Eun Sung you stupid idiot.. your first time with someone like that...


8:00 AM:

Sun Woo Hwan POV:

My head hurts and I can hardly feel my body... I slowly starts to wake up and then looks around the room..
I scratch my head but then I can feel something is not right..
Why A I ??

Oh no I did not...

I start to remember what happend.. And I get flasback from it..

bag.. Girl.. Go Eun Sung.. Drive.. Bill.. Drinks.. Room... Bed... MADE LOVE??????

 

Sun Woo hwan What the hell did you do.. But were is she?? I hurry to cover my body and then walks around.. She is not here.... I walk around the room adn finds my bag.. it's my name on it..

"Go eun Sung" I whisper... I'm sure her name is Go Eun Sung. OMG... The girl in the airport.. Why the hell did you have to sleep with her of all the girls!

I take a shower and then get's dressed.. I hope I never see her again. as I close the door this were just a big and stupid accident!


To Be continued!