09

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV:

I woke up, half awake. The morning sun was blinding my eyes, I took the covers and put oer my head. I sat up from my bed. I took the covers off, and when I turned to my right I saw 9 pairs of eyes glaring at me...

I screamed until I didn't have any breath left....OMG, are these people stalkers that use beauty care products... they're skin looks so clear.Okay, back to reality,They were  all blinking at me. 

" Hello, guys, people on the edge of my bed," I said awkwardly.

" We aren't people on the edge of your bed... we are your brother-in-laws.", one that looked like a panda said.

"We are gonna give  you personal lessons, it's becuz our moms are coming today. So you have to look nicely, since you will be our sister-in-law, right?" another with blonde hair said.

>>>>>> FASTFORWARD TO THE FRONT DOOR<<<<<<

I walked out, and 9 boys started following me  from behind. They seem like stalkers... they should go to a mental hospital. Aigoo, this will be so embarrassing.But then, they  went ahead of me, while two pulling  me along.

We got to a mall, stalkers bringing a girl to a mall... Omo, wat am I  gonna do....

A tall blonde hair guy demanded the others  to get an outfit. He suddenly shoved me into the dressing room. Then clothes started falling from the sky... iz this halloween or something... 

I tried on everything.... 

MHJ1229.jpg

NONE OF THEM LOOK GOOD... ESPECIALLY THE TRADITIONAL ONE AND THE PANDA... 

I went out... carrying all those outfits and threw them right on the floor...

"Hey, It's not halloween, NO PANDA AND NO TRADITIONAL COSTUME...." I yelled angrily.

And then something got my attention.... i was Baekhyun and Suho... standing right beside each other with bouquets. And a oufits... they both looked good... 

OMO, that's so cute and... LOOKY, there's .....