Who Ever Proposes First?

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV: 

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for Baekhyun to wake up, he passed out an hour ago. Why did he have to punch Suho, really? And why did Suho pudh him back? I hope tommorrow could at least be a better day, I had my FIRST KISS with some guy in the closet, a RANDOM DATE with Baekhyun and some ARRANGED MARRIAGE? I shifted my eyes to Baekhyun and stared at him, he was pretty good looking and a nice guy too. I saw his eyes open slightly and jumped right off the edge of the bed. 

"Yah, are you okay," I asked.

" Are you still crying, I'm sorry." he mumbled.

"There's nothing to be sorry about though," I said getting him some water.

"Oh... um... okay... where are my brothers?" He asked.

"Oh, they're in the Chairman's office, maybe talking about some arranged marriage with Suho and me?" I accidently blurted.

"Wait, What..." he stumbled off the bed and headed to the Chairman's office.

I ran to help, but he told me to not touch him. When he finally reached the office he went inside and slammed the door right in my face and locked it. I tried knocking, but no one opened the door. 

Aish, I went back to my room and started looking through my clothes...

If umma and appa were here, they would always help me organize. Whyy did they have to die early? I  finished cleaning up my room, and now what do I Do? Something hit me, I walked in one of the romms next to mine and I found... A NEAT, AND ORGANIZED ROOM... WHO'S ROOM IS THIS ANYWAY...  Some baby picture captured my interests and I picked it up and ran quickly to my room... THIS IS SO CUTE.... 

tumblr_m9146kP5ZX1qc3fy9o6_250.png

MEANWHILE IN THE CHAIRMAN'S OFFICE:

"Baekhyun, why  won't you get some rest, I will tell you about the arranged marriage later." The Chairman said.

"Appa, Suho hyung can't take care of Yu-Ni. Actually he hates her. Appa, Give me 49 days. Suho Hyung and me will compete to see who will do the arranged marriage. Whoever purposes to Yu-Ni on the 49th day and she accepts, that person will get her. Appa, please..." Baekhyun said serious.

"I don't hate her, Baekhyun. If you want to compete t o just get a girl then, I'll do it!" Suho said confidently yet bored.

A/N: I KNOW, SHORT UPDATE, IT'S BECUZ, I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING... SCHOOL IS ALMOST STARTING SO YEAH, anyway, i might be updating a little late if school starts, I'm going next week so please stay with me, I will update twice tommorrow if I can... 

GIF TIME:

image < mY NEW HOBBY!

 

image i HAVE BEEN ALONE, mY FRIENDS HAVEN'T CALLED ME!

image i GOT A NEW SUBBIE! tHANK YOU! i LOVE YOU ALL...

image i GET TO SEE MY FRIENDS WHEN SCHOOL STARTS BUT...

image CAN'T UPDATE FOR U GUYS... 

image

 

image

image

image I'M HUNGRY!

image

image mwamwahahahahahahah! I'LL BE BACK! SEE WAT I DID THERE! THE "I'LL BE BACK THING?" NO?!!!!

image CAN'T YOU GUYS GET MY JOKES!!!!

i HAVE THIS FANFIC YOU PPL SHOULD READ...

Who Do You Prefer? Me or Her? - seunghyun top you - Asianfanfics.com