Why An Accident?

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV:

I was walking down the streets, looking at shops with my parents.  I always spent my birthday with my parents and this was why today was so special. I walked ahead and looked for new shoes and luckily I found a pair at the front door. I heard my mom say, "Wait for Us,"  I gave an okay with my fingers and went in the shop. After, I got to the aisle, I heard a thump and cars crashing???? I put the shoes down and headed toward the exit. I came out and saw...

MY PARENTS ON THE ROAD in a puddle of their own blood, I blinked a couple of times before I realized that my eyes weren't playing tricks. A tear started to form and run down my cheek and then more, and more tears came down rapidly like a waterfall. I ran up and pushed to make my way to them. I sat next to them and put my hand in the puddle of blood. You told me to wait for you. I them lay my head on my mom's heart. I coundn't hear a heartbeat! It felt like the puddle of blood wasn't blood but tears.

"Mom, wake up, please.", I looked at her.

"Dad, can you hear me, don't leave me!"

An ambulance came and they took my mom and dad away, you followed in and waited outside the emergency room and stood there, pacing back and forth. You counldnt help, but start to cry. Why does it have to be an accident, why does it have to be me? Those questions filled the top of my head. The doors opened from the emergency room and you ran to the surgeon...

"Is my Mom and Dad okay?", I asked with hope.

"I'm sorry, but they lost too much blood, I'm sorry.", He said looking down.

I blinked and fell to the floor. I was starting to form tears again until I heard Hyori's voice.

"Hey, let's go to my house, and stop crying, my parents are picking us up." , she sid looking at me.

"I started sobbing more and turned my back. "Leave, i don't want to talk and go home right know.", I said still crying.

"As you wish, you do know this is a hospital," She replied.

"Okay," I mumbled.

She helped me stand up, we exited the hospital and I greeted Hyoris parents. After 10 minutes, we got to Hyori's house. I went inside and headed to her room, but I found a luggage and picked it up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door shut. I opened the luggage and found a card..

Happy Birthday, Honey. Umma will always be with you. Appa loves you also, now we wish you the best of your birthday. Saeng il chu ka ham nida, saeng il chu ka ham ni da. Ji gue so ujue seo, je il sa rang han ni da. Kkot ppo da deo gop kke, byeo bo da deo bal kke. Je il sa rang ham ni da, Happy birthday to you! Umma and Appa will always love, Happy Birthday our little angel, Yu-Ni!!!!!

<3<3<3, Umma and Appa!

You started to cry harder and harder, you couldn't stop... What will I do without them. I took a shower and went out, and everyone was sleeping. I quietly opened the door and locked it. 

In the cold night, I didn't know what to do,It was dark, no light. I carried my luggae everywhere, looking for a job. Suddenly a car pulled up and tugged me in... i screamed and started crying and biting too, but it didn't work. Something then covered my face and .... I started to get dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This chapter was troblesome... I spent two hours on this and then I lost the whole thing. I'm sorry if it's not detailed, I lost everything! plz comment and SUb! TT.TT Huhuhuhuhu!