The Noodle Boy?!?!?!?!?!?

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

NOBODY'S POV:

Chanyeol went out to his car and got his noodle costume and went back inside the mall. Got changed and looked for a random RAMYUN shop at the food court. 

20080525-1trqm4m6kg1udjtftq7cdef97.jpgA/N: Just Imagine Chanyeol in this!!!

He asked the old lady behind the counter....

"Excuse me can I use the Intercom, and I'll advertise for your shop in exchange, sound good, halmeoni", Chanyeol said using some aegyo.

"Can you say that again, old man?" She replied with confusion.

"I said, CAN I USE THE INTERCOM, AND I'LL ADVERTISE FOR YOU IN EXCHANGE." HE YELLED BACK.

" Disrespecting  your elders, I see, but I'll let you do this once and who's your halmeoni (grandma)?" The lady said angrily and got the the intercom.

Chanyeol shouted in the intercom....

"PEOPLE, DO YOU WANT SOME NOODLES, SHOOT NOODLES, SHOOT NOODLES, COLDLESS OR HOTLESS, COME AND GET IT, COME AND GET IT!" He said repeating it over and over again.

People headed to the ramyun shop leaving the rest abandoned, soon everyone in the shopping sections crowded in the food court. Chanyeol then left the shop. While walking backwards, he said, "I AM THE NOODLE BOY."

He headed to the restrooms looking for Yu-Ni again. All his hard work better come to use, because if his dad finds out... DEAD! Hoping that no one didn't recognize him, he walked into the 4th floor restroom and jammed all the stalls. At the very last one, he saw Yu-Ni crying...

YU-NI'S POV:

I looked up and I saw a guy in a ramyun costume and did a pose like superman... my eyes were still blurry from all that crying....

"I'm here to save the day, the ALL MIGHTY NOODLE BOY, HERE TO SAVE THE DAY WITH HIS HANDSOME LOOKS AND SMILES," the so-called noodle boy said.

"That's nice to know..." before I could continue a wild stampede of girls came toward the cup noodle boy... Leaving me alone in the restroom!

A/N: YES, NOT A GOOD CHAPTER. I TRIED MY BEST... I WAS WATCHING THE 2ND EPISODE OF TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU... FANGIRLING BECUZ EXO WAS PERFORMING MAMA!!! YAY, HOPE YOU GUYS COMMENT AND SUB! THANK YOU'S!!!

GIF TIME!!!!

image

 

image

image I'm sorry! this is the oly thing I can do for you guys!

image I'm serious, have any gifs you want and ideas!

image getting ready to eat brunch

now bye!!!!

@ tarasnsdfan: You're watching it... Who do you ship? I ship hyunwoo and sulli! YAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!