What Just Happened?

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV:

The morning sun blinded my eyes, I woke up! After my parents' death, they told me to wait for them, but they left me. I started to hold my tears in but memories kept forming in my heart... I heard a knock and I jumped, this maid came in and said, "Mr. Lee wants to see you." I wiped my tears and calmed myself. And the maid closed the door.

I was shocked, I looked at my surroundings and saw...what am I looking at? It was a room, what happened last night? OMO, AISH, I tried to restore my memory for what happened last night, but nothing. I was still in my normal clothes, I didn't want to think of bad thoughts. I opened the door and there was a staircase. Why doesn't the maid give me stupid directions, this is a huge mansion with one lost girl. This ain't normal, at all! Then i walked out with tippy toes and on the two sides of the door, I saw 2 men in suits. DAAAANG, what happened? I stepped out and they followed, are they stalkers? I continued and then one spoke, "Please follow me, Miss Park." I followed him in to the staircase. "Please go down to the living room, it's on the 2nd floor." This guy gives good directions, I approve.

I blinked and headed down, it was easy, I found the living room right in the middle and a chubby guy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I sat down and greeted this chubby guy. he told me to sit so I did... He  started to talk.

" Miss Park, I heard about your parents' death, I'm an old friend of your mom's."

"You can call me Yu-Ni, SO YOU WANNA TAKE ME IN?"

"Yes, aren't you so smart, today will be a busy day for you Yu-Ni. Alot of things are planned for you, you'll be moving to your new room and go shopping and etc."

I nodded and went up stairs, to the previous room. Aish, why does he have to take me in, isn't it more like kidnapping because I don't know him. I jumped on the bed again. This isn't my new room? Why not, it's perfect! I changed and heard a knock, one of those men in suits came and said, " Please follow me down for breakfast."

I went down and down, takes forever! Finally got there and then I saw a huge table about 3ft wide and 30 ft long! Is this a table or a runway! The man pulled out a chair and I sat down. I was bored...

>>>>>>Fast Forward<<<<<<

I heard footsteps and didn't wanna turn around, and then I saw 24 boys coming from behind. WOW, they're good looking!!!! And then two ugly ladies came and sat down and that chubby guy, Mr.Lee, I think.

"Boys, quiet down. we have a special guest!" , Mr. Lee said staring at the boys.  "Please introduce yourself."

Eyes started staring at me," Hi, I'm Park Yu-Ni, please take care of me!" I smiled and looked at all the boys. They started laughing except for 5 others.

I noticed a guy with an angelic smile, lookind towards me, I smiled back. 

"I wonder what we're having today, Appa, can we have spagetti for dinner?" A guy with curly brown hair childishly smiling. "Shoot noodles, Shoot noodles, Hotless, coldless, No one take my noodles!" he shouted.

>>>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<

Everyone went back to their rooms except for Mr. Lee, he waited for the maids to get my luggage and direct me to my new room. I walked and saw a row of doors... this is the boys' room? Yep all 24." The middle one is yours, the one dividing the 12 on both sides" He said opening the door... "if you need anything just call one of the maids"

This room is huge, better and bigger. I set down my luggageand opened the closet, OMO... it's a walk-in... everything was so organized... But if my parents were here, it would be so much better? I started crying. I heard footsteps again???? I stayed still and started to spend my time crying till dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Outside Yu-Ni's Room~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I thik she's sleeping." Tao said whispering.

"She's probably writing in her diary." Se Hun said looing at her door.

"I think she's admiring her new clothes.",Chen said.

"Guys, Just go in your rooms please, she probably needs time to get to know us.", Suho and Kris glared at the others.

"But, she doesn't know our names yet.", Lay pouted.

"Okay. this once and we'll never do this stupid thing again.", Suho sighed.

"Yay." All 10 chimmed.

"Who's gonna knock, You should Luhan hyung.", Se Hun said seriously. 

Luhan knocked the door and opened it....

Each member went in, one at a time and they all heard sobbing. 

"I think we should leave." Baekhyun said bluntly.

"I hear crying," XiuMin stepped closer to the closet. 

All of the members barged in to the closet.......

BACK TO YU-NI's POV:

I blinked when I saw boys in my closet and realized that I was crying too. They started smiling, and pushing each other yo get forward... I stood up and ended up on the floor with a brunette. My face was so close to his and his was close to mine. And then our lips touched.....

A/N: HAI!!!! I hope you like it! Plz sub and comment! Enjoy the gifs, Thank yous! >1<

 

 

image Yah, that's right!

imageYah, Right!

 Born to Bake!