An ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH WHO?

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV:

I was left alone in a restroom, how can a bunch of fangirls like Noodle boy. I had no where to go either, my bestfriend apparently back-stabbed me, Baekhyun Oppa is with her and on top of that a random guy came up and said he was the ALL MIGHT NOOGLE BOY. I walked out of the restroom and saw all the stores abandoned, even security guards were gone, no one was in the food court either. I went into a random boutique and picked something from the racks and tried it on...

BEFORE

AFTER

I walked to STARBUCKS shop... it was abandoned too, I walked until I got to the exit. I was so scared when i bumped into a random stranger, I covered my face with a postcard. I walked awy quickly, but the guy called my name. I strided even faster, but someone stopped me. It was actually the chubby, fat guy, who took me in or should i say the Chairman. 2 guys in dark suits with ear pieces took me shoved me in too the car and I saw Noodle Boy too. He wasn't smiling but was slamming his fist on the glass window... all I did was stare.... then he looked at me bluntly.

"Get used to it, You're living with the richest chairman in Seoul," he said sighing.

After 30 minutes of hell, I finaly arrived back at the Mansion that looked like heaven...

When I went inside, 10 boys were sitting on the couch with confused and expressionless faces... I quickly sat on a chair...The Chairman stood in the middle and announced....

"I have set an arranged marriage for Yu-Ni, I want her as my Daughter-in-law as soon as possible. So, I trust SuHo to take care of her, and your arranged marriage won't be troublesome," He left to his room.

A/N: HAI, SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING AGAIN, SO I'M TRYING TO FINISH THIS UP QUICKLY, MY PLOT AND STUFF IS ALL MIXED UP. FOR SOME RASON, I DON'T WANT MY BIAS TO GET THE GIRL. OH, CAN YOU  GUYS GUESS WHO MY BIAS IN EXO IS? I HPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS UPDATE, PLZ COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. THANK YOU! 

WELL THIS IS FOR BBVIPTTSD AND HER LOVE FOR BAEKHYUN AND HOW I THINK SHE WILL GET REJECTED! i'M SORRY MY FRIEND, ENJOY!!!

image

 

EXO'S COMEBACK IS GONNA BE ON SEPTEMBER 9TH... *SPAZZING* 

image CAN'T EXPLAIN FEELS

image THIS IS JUST A HORRIBLE CHAPTER

image OH SEHUN

image Bye, I will stalk my bias now!