I LIKE YOU.....

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV:

The 10 boys started whispering, I was clueless. They were discussing what was gonna happen next? All of this can't happen in one day... FIRST KISS, FIRST DATE AND AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH SOME SUHO GUY......

"Who's Suho, is he some old guy or something," I blurted. I slapped my mouth right away,"Sorry, I'm just asking." 

The 10 boys stared at me with hatred or anger, maybe both, but then they pointed at a guy with brown-redish covered hair... wasn't that the guy at the dining table who kept smiling... he isn't old huh?

"Okay then, I will be leaving now," I laughed slightly and walked as fast as I can but  someone grabbed my wrist. He pulled me outside the front dor and...

"Do you know what just happened, usually an arranged marriage works. I end up liking you. And you don't. Tell, my dad that you're not doing the marriage, tell him. Or just runaway. Okay? If we let this happen, we won't find the happiness that we deserve." I stared at him confused.

"But," I said

"No But's" He yelled.

"Doesn't matter, we still have to respect our elders. I'm 19 and I probably think your 20 or something, but if we were to delay/postpone the marriage with no excuse. It has only been one day, please, can I at least stay for a month." I asked?

But then, I heard a car door close, Suho and I both turned to look. We both saw Hyori and Baekhyun. I was staring with hatred, I had to do something? I hid behind Suho's back...

"Oh, Hello, Suho and who's this... Yu-Ni?" she asked. Iwent out of Suho's back and looked her right in the eye.

"Are you suprised? I'm not the only one who has a boyfriend," I looked at Baekhyun, but he looked away and headed  toward Suho and punched him in the stomach and jaw.

"Omo, guys, stop, the Chairman can hear you two, stop, Baekhyun, Suho stop." I yelped.

But they sarted tackling each other... punched and blood on their faces.... there is only one thing to do...

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

I looked a Yu-Ni, she was crying, tears kept falling down her cheek. Somehow when, I looked at her crying, my heart shredded into pieces. She looked cute when she cried. I wanted to stop punching my older brother. Was it jealousy? Was it hate? I stopped and went up to Yu-Ni and kissed her. Even though I was rough, but i tried to do it gently... I hope she knows that I LIKE HER!

 A/N: DON'T HATE ME, OKAY? I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING, SHEESH, MY IDEAS ARE JUST SO... CAN'T DESCRIBE IT... WELL, WHAT DO YOU READERS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. IS IT BAD OR MAYBE GOOD, I TRIED MY BEST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT... SARANGHAE! 

GIF TIME PPL:

image I HAVE 2 NEW SUBBERS, THANK YOU! I LOVE  YOU ALL! IS THIS TRUE!?

image

image I'M JUST SO HAPPY...

image BUT I FAILED YOU GUYS ON THIS CHAPTER

 SUB AND COMMENT!

image BYE, BYE! UP YOU GO! SEE WAT I DID THERE, NO? YES?

image HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT GET IT?!?!?!?!?!