Let Me Go!

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

PARK YU-NI'S POV:

I had to pull away from the guy, who apparently fell on top of me and "accidently" kissed me... This wasn't romantic, it was MY FIRST KISS PEOPLE. This wasn't suppose to happen, and why me, guys in this mansion really are insane, but they're pretty good looking. 

"Um... Hello, Hello!", He yelled shyly.

"Hi, Watz Up," I saw the brunette blink at me. 

"Nothing, I'm truly sorry, it wasn't really my fault. As you can see," He pointed at a group of guys at the closet door," It was their fault, so please forgive me, I'm so sorry, truly so sorry, so sorry, so sorry, SORRY YU-NI, SORRY, and I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY." He said about a hundred sorry's unyil I replied back.

"You just said that it wasn't your fault, but you're saying you're sorry?" I asked him.

"UUHHHH, I'M SORRY," The guy said again.

Before I could reply another guy with a tidy attire pulled my arm out the closet and then my room until we both got in his car...

"Are you gonna me?" I asked with a scared expression.

"No, but if you want me too, then I will," He smirked and started the engine.

"Yah, where are you taking me, TELL ME," I bursted and slapped his arm.

"Okay, can you Pretend to be my girlfriend, just for a day, please, there's this girl who stalks me everyday, somrtimes even 24/7. She asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I said yes so then... she told me to call my girlfriend and meet her, so can you, just this once, please, this is urgent." , He said with a sympathetic face.

"Why me, aren't you too good looking to NOT have a girlfriend or are you a player," I said in shock.

"Did you just call me good looking, and I'm not a snobby player so don't misunderstand, I do have a girlfriend. It's you," He stoped at the traffic light.

Busted, aish, stupid mouth, I accidently slapped it...

"Is it because Luhan kissed you or you're embarrassed that  I busted you when you called me good looking," He said smirking again.

"Nothing, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE YOUR ONE-DAY-GIRLFRIEND? " I still asked curiously.

"Because, you're the only teenage girl, that lives in our house... the maids are like 25 or something... Call me oppa, okay?" He asked when he parked his car.

"Okay Oppa, What's your name?", I said cluless.

"Baekhyun, or Bacon, call me Bacon Oppa in front of the girl okay?", He got out.

We finally got inside the mall, really fancy... I was only wearing jeans and a tee so, I couldn't really camoflage with the surroundings. Baekhyun led me to this a girl that looked like Hyori, my awesome BFFL. Baekhyun pulled me across the mall to get to her. He tapped her on the shoulder and guess what it was MY FRIEND HYORI....IF THIS ISN'T FATE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS... 

A/N: SOZZY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, AFF HAS BEEN ON MAINTENACE FOREVER! WELL, SUB AND COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES!!!!

A NEW SUBSCRIBER, I'M THANKFUL!

 image

I'M SORRY, THIS IS JUST THE WORST CHAPTER, I'M SORRY!

image

BUT....

image

FANGIRLING!!!!

image

BYE :'( !!!!!!