Oppa, You Don't Know Who You're Messing With!!!

Love That Can't Be Found In The Heart

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

Yu-Ni had a frightened look on her face. While Hyori was looking at her with confusion.

"So you're Baekhyun's girlfriend, why didn't you tell me. Doesn't mean your parents died yesturday, you can do anything you want. To tell you the  truth, I don't even care about your parent's death. Maybe, I was you're best friend since elementry, I had to put up with all your dumb and stupid actions. I don't sympathize you, why won't you go to hell, leave everyone behind. Wait, you don't have anyone to leave behind." Hyori said with full hatred.

I turned to Yu-Ni and saw her crying... her tears were running down her face...

Why is she crying, is it true that her mom died, i was stillsatring at her when Hyori...

"OPPA, BAEKHYUN OPPA," I JUMPED AND SHE PULLED ME AWAY.

I shrugged her away, but she wouldn't budge... she opened her lound mouth again and started smiling...

"Yu-Ni, stay away from my Baekhyun, don't touch him, now shoo... go, get out of my sight, or go to hell." Hyori started skipping in to a shop, leaving Yu-Ni behind crying. 

>>>>5 minutes later<<<<

I called Chanyeol, the happy virus, I hope he can make Yu-Ni smile again...

CHANYEOL'S POV:

I got the call from Baekhyun and headed to the mall right away. How am I gonna find a teenage girl in this mall...

1st floor: Nope

2nd floor: Nope

3rd floor: Nope

4th floor: Nope

5th floor: Nope

Okay, where is she, she can't be on the rooftop, and she's not on any oF the floors... then my lightbulb hit DING-DING-DING...

A/N: SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE, WATCHING DRAMA: TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU... HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE.... COMMENT AND SUB,

GIF TIME

image

image

tumblr_lts4n3e2My1r0i3nm.gif   tHIS IS WHAT ENDED UP WHEN i DANCED TO GEE

image THIS IS FOR BBVIPTTGSD, HER LOVE FOR BAEKHYUN!!!

image JUST WORST CHAPTER, TERRIBLR WRITING!!! 

 

image IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, PLZ COMENT, OKAY????tumblr_m77h8uEAqx1r8e4u6o1_500.gif

unfortunately, SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING AGAIN

image BYE!!!!!