Euphoria Tastes Awesome

Second Time Around

“Devon?”

                I stirred a little on the comfy surface; I felt myself wrinkle my nose as I heard the male voices spin around my head. Someone was shoving my feet before patting my leg urging me to get up. I opened my eyes slowly gazing up at the ceiling. I turned my head to see GD, Daesung and Seungri looking at me anxiously. My eyes opened wider as I propped myself up on my elbows to see Teddy looking at me anxiously. I broke into a huge smile relieving everyone of their nerves.

“This is real?” I asked hopefully. “Like you guys are really here!” I said becoming excited.

                In that moment I realized how much I had missed them. I was reaching out to touch any one of them and Daesung obliged taking my hand and bringing it to his face. He was giving me the warmest smile and I suddenly felt extremely warm in my stomach.

“You really need to learn how to calm yourself” GD teased ruffling my hair.

“Forgive me but it’s been two years!” I exclaimed bringing my hand back. “Seungri-ssi!”

                He stepped around Daesung to see me and he gave me an eye-crinkling panda-smile.

“How are you?” He asked enthusiastic.

“Really, really, really, really, really-”

“Dev” Teddy laughed and I kicked him lightly.

“I can’t even begin to explain how happy I am” I squealed. “Where’s Taeyang?”

“Over here!” He said coming from behind to grab my shoulders. “What are you doing here?!”

“Me?” I shrieked. “What are all of you doing here?! You're supposed to be in Seoul on hiatus!!!!”

                I sat up trying to see them all. I felt like Dorothy at the end of the Wizard of Oz, each one of the guys were surrounding me giving me nothing but pleasant expressions. Only one was missing…T.O.P was nowhere to be seen. I didn’t bother asking for him; I figured I had just imagined him there…shirtless….in nothing but a towel. I shook my head before adjusting myself on the extremely plush couch as Teddy gave a mini-vocabulary lesson on the word ‘hiatus’.

“We still are” GD spoke up. “We’re here meeting with some producers to work on our next album.”

“You guys are releasing another album?!” I shrieked. “When? Where? How?! T.O.P hasn’t been released yet!”

“Am I some type of animal?” T.O.P grumbled strolling into the space. “Being released.”

                My entire core lit up. My Tabi! My Tabi T.O.P was in the same room as me; breathing the same air. I felt my heart rate speed up adjusting to the new addition to my excitement. I began taking in shallow quick breaths beginning to hyperventilate. I shot up from the couch and ran straight for the handsome figure that was leaning comfortably against a wall. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly as I felt him go unresponsive. I didn’t care…I was so thrilled to see him. Here he was, safe and in one piece. I wrapped my arms around his waist squeezing him tighter.

“HOW ARE YOU HERE?!” I bellowed into his jacket on the verge of sobbing. “LIKE HOW?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET OUT FOR-”

“I finished earlier than expected” he said reaching around to release my grip from him.

                I gathered enough courage to look into his face. He looked a little worn, there were a few more circles below his eyes and somehow instead of a warm dark chocolate they had turned darker and colder. I took a step back not being able to handle the intensity of his gaze.

“I can’t believe your actually here!” I said hugging him not caring that his didn’t wind around my body to pull me closer. It was enough for me to hold him in my arms and I swear I was euphoric enough not to care. I let him go quicker than the first hug and turned to the rest of the group.

“So what’s with the uniform Dev?” Teddy asked easily.

I looked down at my appearance and tugged at the housekeeper’s uniform. “I work here at the hotel.”

“You're a maid?” Seungri said interested before saying something in Korean that had all of the guys laughing except for T.O.P; Taeyang shoved Seungri playfully.

 “No, I’m just filling in for today. I work at the pool!” I said excitedly as they nodded collectively. “Actually I really should be getting back to work. I shouldn’t have stayed here this long.”

“Aww” Taeyang whined. “You can’t go yet!”

“Yes she can” T.O.P growled walking out of the room to another area.

I wasn’t affected by the slight rebuff; I was too happy. “I’m sure I’ll see you again! How long are you staying here?”

“Until BIGBANG’s album is completed” Teddy spoke up. “It’s flexible.”

“So what? Like two weeks?” I asked totally depressed; I mean they just got there!

“More like two months” Taeyang laughed.

                Two months! Two glorious months! No way! This was incredible! BIGBANG was going to be in a ten mile radius for two months? Less than that! I worked at the hotel they were staying at! That meant I got to see them even more! Even with their incredibly busy schedules I knew that they would make time to see us…at least I hoped they would.

“You guys are going to be staying here for two months?!” I screeched getting hopeful.

“At least” Teddy added. “We’re making frequent trips to New York and L.A but the majority of our time will be spent at a home-base here.”

                I clutched my heart feeling it constrict in my ribcage. This was just too epic! I sat down on the edge of one of the many coffee tables in the room. My walkie-talkie buzzed in, taking me away from the wonderful trans BIGBANG had just put me into.

“Devon? Devon are you there? Come in?” Carla’s voice came in over the speaker.

“Location” was all I could muster out.

“I’m about to go to the fourth floor. Room 410?”

“Okay I’ll meet you there” I said monotone into the device.

“You're still leaving?” Seungri pouted. “Hurry up and faint again so you can stay longer” he teased.

I made a face at him as Taeyang and GD laughed. “I wish I could but I’m working so-”

“Do you work at night?” Daesung asked and I shook my head no. “So you and Paije will meet us tonight”

                Daesung was totally unfair using his grin at me. No one could say no to that smile it was just so happy and bubbly.

“Paije is gonna freak!” I squealed taking out my cell phone to call her.

                After one ring the call went dead and I got a text message from her immediately.

~in a meeting…

~doesn’t matter…emergency! We’re going out!

~I can’t tonight I’m meeting with a buyer

~Too bad…you have to get out of it!

~I can’t! No matter what you have planned I can’t get out of it!

“Daesung-ssi! Smile!” I called to him; he looked at me confused as I took the picture. “I’m sending this to Paije!”

“Oh! Andwae! Take it again!” He whined as I sent the picture to Paije.

                She was calling me in less than five seconds. I put her on speaker phone so everyone could hear.

“What is this?!”

“Hi Paije!” They all greeted her.

“Dev….please tell me you are-

“YES!!!” I screeched. “THEY ALL ARE HERE! I’M LOOKING AT THEM RIGHT NOW!!!! THEY LOOK INCREDIBLY-”

                I was cut off by her screams on the other end. BIGBANG and Teddy began laughing hysterically as Paije tried to calm herself. Daesung gestured for the phone and I practically threw it to him from excitement. He caught it easily and began talking.

“Paije?” He guessed before breaking into an even bigger smile.

“Oppa?” Paije said hesitantly.

“Yes it’s me” Daesung ducked his head and smiled as she screamed even louder. “So, I don’t care what you're plans are tonight…you're coming out with us okay?”

“Plans? What plans? I’m completely free! I have nothing going on! Nothing is important!” She continued to ramble as Daesung passed the phone back to me.

“So we’ll meet you in the lobby?” I said anxiously. “What time?”

“Eight okay?” Teddy offered.

“Yeah! We’ll go clubbing in the city!” Seungri smirked excitedly.

                GD and Taeyang began dancing and nodding in agreement as I laughed on a complete BIGBANG high.

“I Can’t Wait!” Paije exclaimed before hanging up.

“Alright! Sounds like a plan” I nodded smiling. “See you guys tonight.”

                I walked out of the room catching a glimpse of T.O.P standing in a bedroom doorway. He gave me a quick glare before walking past me as if I were invisible. I bit my lip and expelled a great gust of air before leaving the suite room to meet up with Carla. I took the elevator to the fourth floor and saw Carla at the end of the hallway preparing to enter into another room. I ran to the end and caught the door just in time before it closed. She was glaring at me as I winced at her sliding past her before she could hit me.

“I’m sorry! Something came up at the Penthouse!” I said dodging another one of her swats.

“I’ve cleaned five rooms without you, so you’ll clean five rooms without me” She snapped taking a seat in the room’s chair.

                I rolled my eyes and began stripping the bed of its sheets.

“What’s happened in the Penthouse? Did you meet the group?”

“I know the group!” I squealed shaking out a comforter. “I’ve met them before and we were just catching up.”

“Oh so are they really as famous as management said?”

“Sort of” I explained. “They’re really famous in South Korea, but their popularity is growing worldwide.”

                I began emptying the trash from the bathroom and I vacuumed the carpeted floor of the room before heading out to do the others. When I had completed my five rooms, Carla and I did the rest of the task list as I explained to her all about BIGBANG.

“You really should check them out” I told her as we were rolling the cart to the elevator.

“Yeah maybe I will” she said. “But all I want to do is go home! I’m beat.”

                We walked back to the break room preparing to punch out and Greg was already out punching his time card.

The room was empty so when he turned around he saw me and pointed at me and screamed “JELLY LEGS JINX!”

I sank to my knees before I yelled “UN-JELLIFY!”

                We both began laughing hard as we remembered different parts of A Very Potter Musical. Carla looked at us like she had just seen the lamest thing in her life before trudging to the time-card machine.

“We should watch it tonight!” Greg smiled as I got up from the floor.

“I can’t” I grinned back at him. “I’ve got other plans!!!!”

“What plans?” He asked scrunching up his face.  

I looked over my shoulder checking for extra listeners. “You know that top-” I began but I cut it off with a squeal. “Sorry…but today-” another squeal. “You know those V.I.P!”

“Devon why are you fan-girling? You only do that whenever it has something to do with that band-”

“BIGBANG” Carla finished and I sank to the ground writhing in my fandom. “They’re staying here.”

“For two months!” I said continuing to spazz out on the floor. “My life is complete!”

“You're telling me that the group you met two years ago-”

“Uh-huh!”

“Is staying in this hotel?”

“Yeah!” I said in pleasure.

“Out of all the hotels in New Jersey or New York…they pick this one?” Greg said astounded. “es and Hoes”

“My Tabi T.O.P is with them too!!!!!” I squealed even higher.

He rolled his eyes walking over to his locker. “So you're hanging out with them tonight? Is that it?”

I nodded continuing to beam at the reality. “Paije too! They want to take us out so we can catch up!”

                I finally got up from the floor and skipped to punch my card out. The three of us were walking to the parking lot before seperating to our different cars. It was amazing that I could function enough to drive; adrenaline was pumping through my veins making it hard not to squirm in my seat. At each stop light I was legit thrashing myself in my car soaking in the revelation that was my life. I barely noticed the road and soon enough I was parking outside of my house. I pranced like an elephant up to my house before unlocking the door.

"Devon is that you?" I heard my mom call.

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "MOM I'M GOING OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why are you shouting?!" My mother said covering her ears. "Have you lost your mind?!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I screeched even louder stomping up the stairs to my room to find something to wear.

I fell to the carpeted floor of my room before rolling around on the floor. BIGBANG WAS HERE!!!! IN THE UNITED STATES!!!! IN THE SAME TOWN!!! IN THE SAME CITY!!!! THEY WERE HERE!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!! I slapped my face trying to relieve it's numbness but I couldn't stop smiling. All of them were here! Even Teddy Park and they were going to spend two months in my general vacinity!!!!  I hopped up from the floor and swung open the doors of my closet hoping to find something to wear. I found nothing. I was calling Paije again and she picked up before the first ring could finish.

"DAESUNG?!!!!" She yelled into the phone. 

"No! But I have nothing to wear tonight! I need to go shopping! Wanna come with?"

"Yes! I have the same problem!!!! Come get me at home" she said flustered 

"I'm coming right now!!!!" I said hanging up the phone and rushing down the stairs of my house again. 

My mother was glaring at me and my behavior. "Will you explain what has got you so-"

"BIGBANG IS HERE!!!!! IN THE U.S!!!!!"

"Devon! How many times do I have to tell you that they are just people! I don't see why you get so caught up in these men! Nobody but the return of Jesus could make me scream the way you do over these people! It's unhealthy and foolish! You're a grown woman and you need to start acting like it!"

During this whole lecture, one that I could repeat many times I was suffocating each urge to combust. Nothing she said could bring me down. But somehow I calmed down enough to give her a slow apology. 

"I'm........sorry" I breathed feeling another woosh in my stomach. "I over......reacted....(breath) I'm going....out...(suffocating the urges to scream) with...Paije...and some....friends....we will act........mature.......I promise" CHILLS!!!!

"That's better" she apporved. 

"I'm...going shopping, I'll be back before I go out" I grinned until it hurt. 

I didn't even wait for her answer before I was jumping in my car again to drive two minutes to Paije's house. I was shaking so badly any random person might have thought I was having a seizure. I honked the horn and Paije opened her door like a mad woman before we both flailed and screamed in joy. 

~~~~

okay so i might do another update today...i just don't have time to write it now because 

i have to go to work lol sorry it's short...

much love...pce!