y Looks

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

“Let me introduce to you my masterpiece…” Rio proclaimed as she opened the door of the room where Yamada and Kei were just waiting. A few minutes ago, they were just talking casually and then instantly dragged inside the hallow room by Rio.



“What is this about?” Yamada asked then just turned his eyes on the door where her said “masterpiece” will soon go through.



“Jajaan~” she said then let a blushing Kim enter the room.



With this, Rio just looked at Kei’s reaction which she enjoyed very much. Kei left off a wide eyed expression with his mouth half open after seeing Kim in a black dress and a part of her shoulder showing, giving off a slight, ‘y’ image.



“Woahhh~” Yamada said with amusement, also his eyes locked to Kim’s direction. However, Rio was quick enough to smack her boyfriend in the arm.



"Don't even think about it mister! That's only for Kei-kun to see..." Rio said then placed her hand over Yamada's eyes.



-

Kei then walked slowly to Kim’s direction and pulled her closer to him. He then looked at her up and down as if eyeing a very dangerous criminal.



“HEY you idiot!! You don’t like it?” Kim asked with a tough voice after seeing her boyfriend’s expression changed almost instantly.



“No… you look beautiful… b – but…” he struggled to say… “But that dress… isn’t it showing too much?” Kei continued.




“What are you talking about? I think it’s fine… Don’t you dare bully my masterpiece Mr. Inoo!!” Rio suddenly argued and continued protecting her work… “She’s perfect for your date!!”

 

“But they might look at her like this…” Kei suddenly protected his point by portraying his own ‘y look’ to the people around him. Indeed, he has his own way of showing his thoughts to all the people around him. Within seconds, all people chuckled seeing Kei’s weird look which is indeed looks like a ERT.




-


After hearing this, Kei still can’t process what his girlfriend is wearing but Rio’s nagging didn’t allow him to protest more. He then just ignored all his restlessness and lead Kim outside the door ready for their date.

 


-



“Are you okay?” Kim asked Kei who was still hopelessly restless seeing her girlfriend’s trend. He continually glared at the people who were staring at Kim, as if protecting something precious to him that will be snatched away any moment now.



Without answering Kim’s question, Kei just stayed quiet not wanting to ruin their date.




However, to his dismay, someone gave off some erted looks over Kim’s shoulder which made Kei give him a very unfriendly look. He pulled his girlfriend’s arm away from the man and just felt both his eyebrows crossing each other.
 


“Wait here…” he gestured to Kim and left her in a confused state.



“Where are you going?”




Kim then felt her chest tighten as she saw a very angry Kei approach a random man and held him by his collar.



“Can you stop looking?” he said over the man’s ears with fierce sounding voice. The man just nodded away and left Kei who is within the urge of clutching his own fist.



Kei then looked back to his girlfriend and took off his jacket. He slowly placed it over Kim’s shoulder and kissed her forehead lightly.



"Why did you do that for?" Kim looked up to the taller boy, asking for some serious explanation while watching her boyfriend put on his jacket over her shoulder.



"When I saw him staring at you... I - I just snapped I guess... and he’s giving you those ‘y looks’!" he said playfully, forgetting about his anger after seeing his girlfriend's clear complexion again… “I’m the only one who can give you those looks missy!”



"hah... you're jealous?" she replied and left off a chuckle then pinched her boyfriend's left cheek.



“Maybe I am... The thing is, that's only for me to see… I won’t let anyone look at you like that…” he whispered which left Kim speechless within her boyfriend's embrace.