Daiki

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

 

All the people inside the room blinked at least three times after seeing Daiki on a cute penguin costume while practicing his lines for the show. You see, Daiki is starring his new drama and for some unfortunate happening, his role has to wear a penguin costume to please the young viewers.

 

 

Within a flash, Kim just chuckled in delight as she saw a very cute Daiki pouting on his place as his lines were not easy enough to be absorbed.

 

“Kawaii na~” Kim’s eyes sparkled and basically clapped as she knows for herself that she’s enjoying this scene. It’s not long when Kei saw an amused Kim that’s enough to make one eye brow rise.

 

“Mou~ Kim-chan… Are you making fun of me? It’s not that funny, you know…” Daiki looked around and saw familiar faces now giggling at him while he stared the big feet of his costume. “This is not as easy as you think… It’s too heavy”

 

Kim was about to giggle some more when a sudden thought hit her – like an evil genius suddenly getting her own ‘Euraka’ moments. Within seconds, she found herself grinning in delight as she turn her gaze towards the man sitting next to her – Kei Inoo.

 

In turn, Inoo looked at her with doubtful eyes as if knowing that the girl is planning something out of this world… “Whatever you’re thinking, I’m not doing it!” Kei proclaimed to at least save himself from his girlfriend’s tight grip.

 

“Please!!! Just this once… I want to see you on that costume!!” Kim batted her eyes cutely which is never resisted by Inoo. This couple is sometimes like this, you see… whenever one got an idea, they dare each other to do it. Kim’s cute side was never shown to the others but this time; Kim used this tactic to get Kei to agree on her request.

 

 

“Come on Kei-chan! Just try it on!” curious on how he looks, all the people inside the room including Daiki gave him a nudge. Daiki then removed the costume and individually gave Kei all the parts.

 

“Okay I’ll do it… If this coin falls to your favour” Kei thought of the first thing that came to his mind to at least try to save himself from wearing the penguin costume. He then pulled a 100yen coin from his pocket and just hoped it will land on his wishes… “Pick one… heads or tails” he asked Kim.

 

“Heads!” Kim replied excitedly.

 

Kei then threw the coin up the air and made it land on his palm. Silence filled the air as all people watched the outcome.

 

*15 minutes later*

 

“Inoo-chan, I never thought you’ll look cute as a penguin!!” all his friends woofed as they teased  the man in front of them. He just saw Ryosuke pulling his camera and pointing it towards his direction while Kim laughing like there’s no tomorrow – enjoying Kei’s torture. Kei just can’t help but to curse that coin’s existence.

 

Kei then just approached Kim and placed a literal “peck” on her forehead before whispering to her ear… “You owe me one missy… Mind having a date with this cute penguin of yours?”