Roller Coaster

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

 

“You’re a scardey cat and not to mention a CHICKEN!” Kim teased as she tried to persuade her boyfriend to ride the big roller coaster in front of them. Kei on the other hand just gulped in nervousness as he saw how high it was and just thought how crazy Kim was.

 

To be quite honest, Kim is quite scared too. But having Kei ride with her will definitely make it less traumatising.

 

“No no no… Only an idiot will ride that!”

 

“Come on! This is a lifetime opportunity!” Kim continued to nag.

 

“No”

 

“I’ll buy you lunch for the whole week…”

 

“NEVER!” Kei immediately answered whilst shaking his head.

 

“I’ll carry your bag…”

 

“NO!”

 

“Mou~ how about a kiss?” Kim tried her luck with this one and just teasingly faced her nearly crying boyfriend. To her surprise, Kei suddenly made Kim faced him fully and showed her his clutched fist.

 

“I’ll ride that… if you win against me on JANKEN!” he bravely said as he challenged the smaller girl. He knows for himself that he’s not confident but just hoped that fate is on his side this time.

 

--

 

“Saisho wa guu, jankenpon” Kim and Kei said in perfect sync like singing their favourite song. Kim gave a rock while Kei did the same.

 

“Jankenpon!” they said again, having both ‘scissors’.

 

Then again…

 

And again…

 

And again - always having the same bet every time.

 

“Saisho wa guu, jankenpon!!” they said again but this time, a smile was suddenly evident on Kim’s face. She jumped up and down as she saw Kei scratching his head cutely, cursing his hand holding a ‘paper’ bet.

 

Within seconds, Kei found himself being dragged by the girl on the ride and just prayed for his life. He gulped in nervousness and closed his eyes while holding his girlfriend’s hand tightly. Kim just can’t help but to chuckle by this scene.

 

“If I die in here, I’ll haunt you down and claim my kiss!!” Kei proclaimed, almost shouting but still tightly holding Kim’s hand.