Contact Lenses

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

Twitter Status: kim_JUMP: I LOVE KEI INOO!!!

 

2 seconds ago: Inoo143 started following you

 

Kim stared at her computer screen and blinked twice with the thought cursing another ‘fake’ poser of her idol Kei Inoo. However, being friendly and all, she replied to the said ‘poser’ and twitted happily with him.

 

@Inoo143 Thanks for following me…

@kim_JUMP You’re welcome. So, you love me?

@Inoo143 Hmmm… I love Kei-kun… <3

@ kim_JUMP but I am Kei

@Inoo143 Okay… if you say so :P

@ kim_JUMP BUT I AM HIM… you don’t believe me?

@Inoo143 No… :P prove it. I know idols don’t have twitter accounts

@ kim_JUMP fine… I’ll prove it. Let’s meet up tomorrow? Starbucks Shibuya. Better wear your contact lenses to see my face clearly.

@Inoo143 HAH! I don’t need my precious contact lenses just to see a faker like you!

 

 

Kim just looked at the tweet of the so called ‘Inoo Kei’ on her twitter account. She gave off a doubtful expression towards her laptop screen not wanting to be fooled by the random man on twitter…“As if, I’m gonna go…” she thought to herself but with curiousness running through her.

 

She then pulled her phone and texted her boyfriend: the real Inoo Kei and started typing…

 

“Someone is pretending to be you on twitter… HAHA! And I think he’s flirting… I’m meeting him tomorrow… xx” she texted with a proud grin, ready to start a whole teasing session with her boyfriend.

 

“On twitter? That’s interesting…” Kei replied to her text which seems like uninterested to the said ‘meeting’ of her girlfriend to someone random person from the internet.

 

“What the? You don’t even care?” she replied back.

 

“I don’t mind… meet who you want to meet. And don’t forget to wear your contacts… you might miss him”

 

“FINE!!! :[“ Kim replied painfully with a pout while facing her mobile. She just can’t believe her own boyfriend doesn’t care. Yet, something bothered her on Kei’s last sentence… the word ‘contact lenses’ are indeed said by the two people – virtually and the real one.

 

 

*next day*

 

Kim forced herself to meet up with the ‘random’ guy from twitter. With all due respect, she was all nervous at first because the man pretending to be Kei might be a ert. However, her feeling of curiousness won over her fear.

 

“Sorry I’m late” a voice was heard over her shoulder which made her turn her head slowly to his direction. To her surprise, Kei appeared before her which is enough to make her eyes widen.

 

“Wh – What are you doing here?”

 

“I told you I’m Inoo143… and you chose not to believe me…” Kei replied then sat to the opposite side of the table.

 

“I thought idols are not allowed to have online accounts?” she asked, still not believing the thought that ‘Inoo143’ is actually her own boyfriend Kei Inoo.

 

“It’s forbidden… But I did that to keep you safe from anyone ‘flirting’ with you on twitter. Besides, everyone knows I’m a poser. No one knows Inoo143 is the real one” he explained with a smile then held the hand of Kim… “Now, should ‘Inoo143’ and ‘kim_JUMP’ have a date?”

 

--

 

“By the way, you seem to not have forgotten your contacts since you saw me almost immediately ne?”