1. Kissing

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

 

 

Kim and Kei tiptoed to their destination to try their best to avoid the other couple noticing them. As they walked slowly to the familiar figures, they sniggered in delight and attempted to eavesdrop to the two people with hands holding each other’s.

 

They looked at Rio and Ryosuke with a smirk and hid themselves behind the nearest wall – like secret agents with their perfect disguise. They are indeed watching the couple like real parents, peeking at Rio and Ryosuke’s actions.

 

“R-Rio… I – I …” Ryosuke spoke with a nervous tone of voice while clutching Rio’s hand tightly and not noticing the two sniggering figures behind them. Ryosuke then leaned forward slightly and slowly pulled Rio’s shoulder blade towards his direction, making the couple’s lips touch one another.

 

On the other hand, Kim and Kei gasp as they saw Rio and Ryosuke’s kissing scene right in front of them. Yes! This is the first time they saw the couple kiss which is somehow new to their eyes.

 

Not knowing what to do, Kei even brushed his palm over Kim’s eyes to avoid her seeing the scene but Kim just pushed him away, determined to watch them kissing until the end. The said kiss only lasted for a few seconds but as if within an instant, the atmosphere between Kim and Kei suddenly became awkward as they, themselves haven’t gone this far yet… (Keyword = YET!!)

 

Ryosuke and Rio broke their kiss and just smiled to each other, leaving the eavesdropping couple – Kim and Kei, still hiding behind the same wall.

 

*Next Day*

 

Kim cleared and sat next to Kei ready to eat her precious lunch. She suddenly remembered the ‘kissing scene’ just yesterday as soon as she saw Ryosuke and Rio sat opposite their table, happily talking to each other like real couples do. A sudden smirk grew on her face with the attempt to tease the couple about that intimate action made by them.

 

“Uhmm… So what did you guys do yesterday?” Kim started with an attempt to torture the couple with her usual teasing. She then elbowed Kei beside her, to at least gain some kind of support… yet, it seems like the boy is not in the mood for any games. Some weird thoughts somehow lingered on Kei’s mind.

 

Not knowing what the girl is thinking, Ryosuke just answered with a simple smile and said: “We just went to the cinema then went home”

 

“Really? You didn’t do anything else?” Kim replied with a smirk.

 

By this, Rio raised an eyebrow, trying to process what is Kim pointing at… “I think that’s it nee-chan…”

 

“Are you sure? Nothing else?”

 

“What else is there?” Ryosuke answered with a doubtful tone. Yet, to his dismay, Kim just continued with her teasing.

 

“You know… some kind of couple activities…” After hearing this, the couple somehow got what Kim was talking about as a sudden blush touched both of their cheeks. Yes! Rio and Ryosuke suddenly felt hot as they indeed remembered their ‘kissing scene’.

 

With shy faces, they still denied what Kim was talking about and looked at each other with uneasy faces. This weird behaviour was enough to make Kim enjoy their torture.

 

“N-Nothing really happened…” Rio uttered silently, obvious that she’s hiding something. You see, Rio can’t hide a secret… she’s just like that.

 

“You can’t lie to me, you know… right Kei?” Kim nudge the boy next to her who’s still not speaking. This is weird for Kei because usually, he’ll be the one starting all the teasing.

 

“Wh-What are you talking about nee-chan?”

 

Kim was about to continue her mocking act when a sudden pull was felt by the person sitting next to her. Kei suddenly pulled Kim’s chin and lifted it up to place her lips on top of his. Within seconds, Kim felt her own eyes widening as she saw Kei’s face so close to hers… too close in fact that she felt a tingling sensation on her lips making her realise that it’s indeed a kiss.

 

With this, a sudden blush run up her face after seeing Ryosuke and Rio watching them kiss right in front of them.

 

-----

Kei broke their kiss and left Kim speechless with eyes still widened.

 

“Yama-chan, Rio-chan… that’s what Kim is talking about…. You did that last night didn’t you?” Kei explained himself and looked at the shocked couple in front of him - acting like everything is normal.

 

By this, Ryosuke was just brave enough to break the silence… “Okay~ we now admit we kissed last night… but you really don’t have to demonstrate it…” he proclaimed before seeing the almighty Kei Inoo running for his life and making a move away from an angry blushing Orihara Kim.