Chocolates

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

Kim sighed desperately as she stared at the ticking clock of the room full of her chattering classmates. She flicked through her book and just hoped that everything about her subject will just end along with her imagination on when the last bell of the day will ring to end her misery. 



She then took the chance to take a peek on the piece of paper she just found earlier on her desk requesting for her actual presence.



"Kim, Chii wants to give you something. Please meet him after class" the note said which definitely has Hanako's handwriting embedded on it. Kim's eyebrows involuntarily met each other at the centre of her forehead and just wondered what Chii wants to give her.



A few minutes later, the sound of the school bell woken up Kim's chain of thoughts and immediately headed towards Chinen's direction.



"Here you go princess..." Chinen smiled innocently after handing Kim a single bar of chocolate with a note attached to it and just headed outside the door, not even giving any sort of explanation on what actually is happening. 



"Yuto wants to tell you something... Please find him." the note reads.



Kim looked around and saw no one inside the classroom as they all took the initiative to leave her alone. She then thought for a while on where Yuto might be and the only thing that came to her head is the music studio; probably practicing his drums. She then headed there hoping to get a decent explanation on what is going on.



"Oh princess... I've been waiting!" Yuto said with a wide smile after seeing Kim. Kim on the other hand just looked at him peculiarly.



"What's going on?" she asked but only received a slight nod from the latter.



"I was just told to tell you to follow those rose petals and you'll find what you're looking for" Yuto said silently then pointed to the door that goes towards a narrow corridor with scattered rose petals across the floor.



"Come on Yuto-kun... I don't have time for jokes!" she said half frustrated.



"Just go!!" Yuto said then pushed her lightly towards the door after handing her another bar of chocolate.



--
 


Only a few minutes of walking, Kim is starting to get the feeling of curiousness running through her when a familiar figure grabbed her in the sleeve...



"Konnichiwa princess..." Yamada said along with the widest smile on his face.



"You're here too? What's going on? And don't call me princess!!!" she said in almost a shout - obviously had enough of the unexpected behaviour of all her friends.
 


"Here..." Yamada just looked at Kim's annoyed looking face and handed her another bar of chocolate with a note attached to it... "Tell Rio I love her..." 
He continued then ran on the opposite direction.


Kim was again left dumbfounded in the middle of the hallow corridor just with 3 bars of chocolates in in her right hand. Seriously, are they trying to make her fat?



She then read the note which reads: "Go to the rooftop princess..."



With this, Kim just continued to walk across the corridor towards the said place.



-- 

 


Within seconds, she reached the front door entrance and felt two set of hands suddenly dragging her towards the nearest room which she figured out to be Hanako and Rio.



"What are you guys doing? Can you please explain?" she yelped while struggling to let herself free from her friend's clutches.



"There's no time to waste... We'll explain later. Wear this! And be out in 5 minutes!" Rio instructed then pushed the smaller frame of Kim inside the room.



Kim looked at the bag the two girls handed her and saw a beautiful white dress inside it.
"Guys~ do I really need to wear this?"



"Yes!! Now hurry up!!"



Kim just sighed heavily and put the dress on.



-

"Wahhhh... You look so pretty! Now let's do your hair and make-up..." Hanako scooted near Kim and started fixing every strand of her hair.



"Wait~ can you please guys explain what's going now? Please!!" 



"Explanations will be done later..." Rio and Hanako said in perfect sync and continued their mission to dress up Kim.



-

Kim opened the door to the roof top with the feeling of anxiety and worry- not only because of being clueless on what's happening but also because of how she looks. She doesn’t usually wear dresses. But today, she felt something special which just made her continue and click the door open.



Kim blinked twice, trying to digest all the things filling her eyes. She saw the whole rooftop filled with rose petals with some colourful lights wrapped beautifully to the surrounding metal bars. 


She then scanned the place and saw a very big teddy bear sitting on the nearest bench next to a formally arranged table with appetising food and drink laid on top of it – not to forget the big box of chocolate in the middle.



"Baka! Stop looking at those treats! They’re not for you” a familiar voice was heard which made Kim turn around and saw Inoo Kei smiling mockingly before her sight. 


Kim just can't help but to look at him up and down with the thought of how handsome he is with his neatly ironed tuxedo. 

"Can you explain this to me?"



Instead of words, Kei just gave her another of her favourite chocolates with a note attached to it like before.
Kim rolled her eyes after seeing this... "Isn't this done yet?" she protested then opened the note uninterestingly. 



"I love the idiot who’s reading this. Happy Monthsary" the note said which left her quite speechless. 



Unexpectedly, Kim felt her own tears running through her eyes which made Kei quite worried.

"Ehh? Did I do something to upset you? I didn't mean to--"



Before letting Kei continue with his sentence, Kim claimed his lips by grabbing his face and placing her slightly glossed lips on his with her tears still continually flowing.



-


"Baka! I'm crying because... Because your cheesiness can be painful sometimes..." she sniffed... "I love you "

By this, Kei just smiled and placed another soft kiss on her.



"Yappari~ I can be sweet sometimes…”