Nightmare

10 Word Drabble Challenge ft. KimKei

 

 

With thumping head, Kim felt herself in pain as she tried her best to ignore her state. This is definitely not her day as a cold suddenly hit her way along his sudden argument with her boyfriend Kei. She once again covered herself using her blanket with an attempt to rest and be better along with continuous thoughts of Kei Inoo. It is indeed usual for them to have an argument… but this time, she just longed for his presence after seeing her vulnerable state of being sick.

 

She then closed her eyes and fell into her sweet slumber…

 

--

 

Kim found herself in a dark room, locked into a hallow place. She heard a knocking sound near her but couldn’t figure out where the source of the sound.

 

Suddenly, she saw Kei’s faded figure – ghost like to be precise, staring blankly at her. By this time, she felt a painful block on which hindered her to speak. Kei’s silhouette then started fading by the minute but can’t do anything about it. It was as if she was paralysed.

 

“Sorry Kim… I can’t be with you anymore…” Kei’s voice echoed inside her ears which is enough to make tears flow down her cheeks.

 

Then…

 

--

 

“Kim! Kim!” she felt herself shaking as the tight grip of Kei worriedly shook him with concern and tried to wake her up. As for now, he knows that it was a good idea to rush as fast as he can after knowing that Kim is sick from Rio… “Are you okay?”

 

 Kim opened her eyes and saw Kei’s complexion so close to hers. Seeing this, she just can’t help but to sob more. It just doesn’t matter what Kei thinks of her crying like a baby like that… all that matters now is that he’s by her side.

 

Without further ado, Kei hugged her smaller frame tightly, not willing to let go.

 

“Please don’t leave me…” Kim uttered weakly after realising it was all a nightmare.

 

“I won’t go anywhere… I’ll stay here as long as you want me to…” he uttered before placing a soft kiss on her forehead and scooted Kim on her bed to join her for a silent cuddle.