Chapter 9

Through Thick and Thin

It was all a blur. a blur of Naeun"s letters.
there was one that caught his eyes... Her last letter she ever written him. it said :


 Dear Myungsoo, darling

have u eaten? have u been well?? there isnt a moment i have forgotten about you but i guess it is time. all 364 letters were sent and i never even heard from you. im not mad im not even upset. i guess what im just saying is... Be Happy. No matter where you are and who you are with dont ever let someone change you ok? Just be you and dont try to please anyone. For  life is too short for you to always try and please other people.

Forever and always,

Naeun.

 

He was crying.

WHY? why did his mom keep this from him? Why did she have to do this and ruin the only thing that made him happy? She was the reason why he didnt give a crap about what they say about him. She was the reason he finished school. She was the reason why I'm still smiling even till today. She was my everything!

L cried and cried. He reached for his phone and dialed his mother's phone number.

"Oh. Myungsoo-ah. Did you find your textbooks?"

"You. You ruined everything."

"Myungsoo? WHat? what are you talking about?"

"I found the freaking letters! You of all people."

"Myungsoo. Listen to me. I only did what was right for you!"

"What was right for me?! No. you only did this to hurt me. And I thought she didn't care for me anymore. I have to go find her.."

"What? Myungsoo-ah!" L hung up his phone and turned it off. He ran out of the house still holding the letters.

I'm coming Naeun. Just wait.

 

----

All of the girls were gathered at home. They were watching their all time favorite show. RUNNING MAN:) Bomi's phone rang and she ran to her room to answer it. Hoya.

"What?"

"Bomi-ah. I need a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"Are you guys going to Hayoung's and Sungjong's party tomorrow night?"

"I dont think so.WHY?"

"I need you to take everyone there."

"Why?" Hoya told Bomi the plan and they agreed.

----

 

"Girls! let's go to the party tomorrow!" Bomi yelled as she walked into the living room. EVeryone stared at her.

Eunji scoffed. "YAH. you were the one telling us not to go. Why the sudden change?"

"Mmm. I want to see our Hayoungie. Havent seen her in a long time. We are all going so go to sleep. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!" Bomi went inside her bedroom and laid on her bed.

I'm only doing this for Chorong. She thought.

 

---

 

"Myungsoo-ah! Where are you going?" Sungyeol called out.

"I have to find Naeun!" L came into the dorm still thinking of the perfect thing to say.

"Talk to her tomorrow, it'll be better."

"Why?" L looked at him with a confused face. "Why not tonight?"

"Because..." Sungyeol went over to L and whispered something to him. L smiled and nodded his head.

That night, after Hoy had told everyone the plan, Woohyun couldnt sleep.

What if i mess up? What if she doesnt accept?  Woohyun thought. He shook his head and forced himself to sleep. At the same time Sunggyu also got up.

Eunji-ah. This time I'm going to show you how much I love you.

 

 

WAHHH!! almost done with this fanfic:( sadd but i'll write a new one.

Please do comment! and a big thanks to my subscribers!!!