Chapter 6

Through Thick and Thin

It was raining really hard and the girls were wondering where Eunji and Bomi were. 

"Aishh, where are they?" Naeun was getting worried.

"I hope they're okay." Namjoo said with a worried look on her face. As she was about to get up she heard someone opening the door. It was Bomi. She was all wet when she came in. She gave a weak smile.

"Here is the food." She handed the bags to Namjoo. Namjoo took the bags and shook her head.

"Bomi-ah, whats wrong?" Chorong got up immediately and ran towards Bomi.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Namjoo-ah, go ahead and make the kimchi stew. I dont feel like eating  tonight." She gave another weak smile.

"Now we know that something is wrong. Bomi not eating? Something is wrong." Naeun shook her head and lead Bomi to the couch. Suddenly the door busted open and there in the doorway stood Eunji. She came into the dorm, put the grocery bag down, and didnt say a word.

"Eunji-ah whats wrong?" Chorong looked worried. Why are they like this?

"I met him." 

"Who?" Naeun was hoping she didnt say Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu." Eunji said his name and started to cry. This shocked everyone. Eunji crying was really rare. She never cried unless it was something to cry about. Eunji always said to not cry because of a guy and yet here she is crying over Sunggyu. Namjoo and the rest did not say a word and went to hug her.

"Eunji-ah-" Namjoo started to say but Eunji interrupted her.

"No, dont comfort me. I'm fine. It's just Sunggyu right?" but it wasnt just Sunggyu to her. He was her first love and even till today she still loves him. She just hated the fact that he left her like that. 

"It's not just Sunggyu, Eunji-ah." Naeun was getting fed up with the girls always saying that it's just a guy. These guys to these girls are their love of their live. Chorong was completely lost but she couldnt come out and ask who they were talking about so she got up and went towards the balcony. The rain was coming down so hard. 

"Bomi. How about you? Nothing is wrong? You met Woohyun didnt you?" Naeun stared at her.

"I...I..I did." Bomi's eyes started to water.

"What happened?" Namjoo asked.

"He changed. He's not the same guy i used to know anymore." Bomi looked down trying hard not to cry in front of the girls.

"What do you mean?" Naeun was getting really annoyed. Why wont these two girls just come out and say what they feel? Always bottling it all up.

"I dont know.."

"YAH! Why cant you two unnies come out and tell us what happened and why you are doing this? You still love them and yet you are not going to come out and say it? I'm so tired of this. If you love a person just come out and say it. Say that you still have feelings for them!" This shocked everyone for sure. Never have Bomi and Eunji thought of getting yelled at by the quiet laid back Naeun.

"Naeun-ah.." Namjoo gave her a are-you-crazy look.

"Look unnies-" she got cut off by Bomi.

"How about you Naeun? You are here yelling at us two but you never came out with your feelings too. So you have no point in yelling at us. Do you know--" Chorong groaned in pain. She looked at the rain. Everyone turned their focus on Chorong.

"Stop fighting kids.." Chorong pulled her hands towards her head. It hurts so bad. The girls ran to Chorong and put her on the sofa.

"Namjoo-ah go get her warm water." Eunji ordered Namjoo.

"What's wrong? Where does it hurt?" Bomi had tears running down her face.

"Just stop fighting okay? Even though I have no idea what is going on, I know that you two met your love of your lives today and I just want to say that Naeun is right. Just come out and say that you still love them. But Naeun you shouldnt be the one to say this to them. I mean none of you has the right to come out and say it. All of you listen to me." The girls all brought their head in and put their hands on Chorong's hands.

"I want to let you know that, even though I have no idea who this person is," chorong held out a photo and it was of her and Hoya together. The girls eyes widened. "I have a feeling that I do know him and every time I look at this picture my heart aches like crazy. If you love someone tell them arraso?" She gave them a smile. " And dont worry about me. I have frequnt headaches so I'll be okay. Arraso?" The girls nodded and apologized to one another. 

 

Woohyun parked his car and got out. He was still thinking of Bomi. Her face just made him so angry and hurt. Why? he thought. Why did she have to leave and make me the bad person? He shook his head and wanted revenge on her but he just couldnt. She hurt him so much but yet he couldnt do anything to her even when she was right in front of him. He got out of the parkway and saw Sunggyu coming towards the elevator. 

"Sunggyu!" Woohyun called out. Sunggyu turned his head and he saw him.

"Ah, Woohyun!" They walked towards eachother and didnt say a word to eachother. Instead they just got on the elevator and went to their dorm.

 

The next morning was like any other morning. Bomi got up and went to her job. Naeun and Eunji left to go to job interviews while Chorong and Namjoo stayed behind.

"What do you want to do today unnie?" Namjoo asked her with a wide smile. 

"ummm..lets go buy some ingrdients to make brownies?"

"Okay! Let's go." The girls left the dorm and went towards the grocery store. 

"Namjoo-ah go get some eggs okay?" Chorong told Namjoo and she left in a hurry. On the other side of the store was Hoya. He walked in walking towards the aisle where Chorong was at. He walked slowly and cooly until he saw her. Chorong? He thought. It is her! His face lightened up. He ran towards her and gave her a back hug.

"It really is you!" He was smiling. Chorong was shocked. Who was hugging her? She thought. She slowly turned around and gave him a confused look.

"Uh..do I know you?" 

"You dont know who i am?" Hoya was so confused.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." 

"No im sorry. I thought you was a diffent person." He bowed to her and walked away. She doesnt remember me? Why? Is she acting? but it doesnt look like it. Hoya could not believe it. This girl that he loves has no idea who he was. 

Chorong shook her head. Her head and heart was hurting. 

Why did my heart hurt so much when i saw him??

 

 

 

So...my first fanfic ever!! How is it??! hm. people may not like the shipping but since no one really do fanfics of hoya and chorong or bomi and woohyun i thought i would give it a try. 

Please do comment! Enjoy reading this!