Chapter 4

Through Thick and Thin

Naeun and Bomi followed the real estater to their new apartment.

"So, here we are. Why don't I show you guys where the kitchen and living room are." the real estater opened the door and Naeun and Bomi's mouth dropped.

"This is it?" they all walked in.

"Yeah, so there is 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, marble flooring, and there is enough space for the 5 of you in the living room."

"Wow, this is daebak!" Naeun looked around. She knew this is it. "Bomi-ah, I like this place how about you?"

"Yeah me too. Let's get it. When can we move in?" Bomi asked the estater.

"Any time. From today to next week."

"Perfect. Thanks so much." Naeun and Bomi smiled at eachother.

 

"Woohyun-ah, when do we go pick up Sunggyu hyung and L at the airport?" Hoya asked.

"Mmmm..today at 6."

"Okay. Then let's hurry up and call Sungyeol so we can all go together."

 

The two girls moved in their stuff that day and settled everything in before going to pick up Eunji, Namjoo, and Chorong from the airport.

"Bomi are you done unpacking?" Naeun stacked the empty boxes together.

"Neh, I'm done. What time is it?"

"Um, it's almost 5:30. We should get going to the airport."

And so like that, the boys and girls left for the airport to go pick up their best friends. Coincidentally they went to the same airport. The boys all wore hats and sun glasses because they didn't want anyone to recognize them. Bomi and Naeun went to the airport waiting for the girls. There was a bench that was two sided. The boys sat on one side while Bomi and Naeun sat on the other so their backs was facing eachother. Woohyun was getting tired so he put up his feet and fell asleep.

 

"AHHHHH!! Eunji! Namjoo! Chorong!" Bomi and Naeun screamed and went towards the girls. Woohyun was shocked by the loud screaming and woke up.

"Yah, What is that?" Woohyun looked around and rolled his eyes. Hoya knocked down his foot and said,

"There's L and Sunggyu hyung. Let'sgo." Hoya looked at Sungyeol and Woohyun with a big smile on his face. Meanwhile, the girls were hugging eachother laughing and crying and saying how much they missed eachother. Bomi grabbed their suitcases and the girls left.

"So, Mr. Bigshot. i heard all of the girls in Paris are swooning over you and your music am i right?" Sungyeol smirked at him.

"Of course not. Not swooning over me but my music." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Oh really? then whats this?" Sungyeol shoved his phone into his face. It was a picture of Sunggyu and a famous model.

"Ah.. That. That's nothing. She wanted a picture with me. That's all."

"Really? How about you L? How was going overseas?" Woohyun looked at L.

"Ah. It was a fun experince really."

"Any girlfriends?" Hoya asked both of them.

"No, none at the moment." They laughed and headed towards the exit until Sunggyu heard a scream.

 

"Eunji! let's go!"

Sunggyu looked around and he saw a girl with long brown hair and straight across bangs. Eunji! he thought.

"Yah, Woohyun-ah take my stuff. I'll be back." He threw his bag to Woohyun and ran up the escalater.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Woohyun screamed.

Eunji. Where are you? Sunggyu got to the top of the escaletor and looked around. She was gone, once again. He ran every where looking for Eunji but couldn't find her. Sunggyu kneeled down and started to cry. I want to see you so bad Eunji he though to himself. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Eunji? He turned around with a happy face. It was Woohyun. His best friend.

"Sunggyu-ah. Let's go. We'll find her another time okay?"

"You dont get it Woohyun. I messed up. I need to talk to her now."

"I know but let's go okay?" Woohyun helped Sunggyu up and they both left to go meet up with everyone else. "Come on, I'll treat you to a drink."