Chapter 2

Through Thick and Thin

2 years later..

 

Bomi walked out of her apartment and she gave a big sigh.

"huh. another day at work." she gloomly walked towards her second part time job at a restaraunt.

As Naeun watched her best friend walk to her job, she shook her head and said to herself " I never thought Bomi would become such a workaholic. After those terrible times with her and Woohyun I guess this is the only way it helps her to not think of him." Naeun picked up her purse and walked out.

Woohyun threw on his jacket as he watched himself in the mirror.

"Yah, Woohyun-ah! Your mom is in the living room." Hoya came into the room and looked at him.

"Okay, I'll be out." Woohyun brushed his hair and smiled. "How can a guy be this handsome?" he said to himself. He walked out and his mother was there.

"Oh my Woohyunnie, I have a surprise for you." his mom walked over and fixed his hair.

"What is it?" Woohyun was not looking forward to her surprise.

"There's a girl that I want you to meet-

"No mom, I dont want to go on another stupid blind date."

"No Woohyun, this time I'm pretty sure that you are going to love this lady. She has a GREAT background and she is rich. Dont you want a rich beautiful women?"

"No, mom i dont." Woohyun walked out and his mom shouted out "Be there at 3!"

Hoya looked at what was going on. He did really feel bad for Woohyun. If only you knew why she left Woohyun-ah, you wouldnt have to go through this. Hoya shook his head and hugged Mrs. Nam goodbye.

Naeun felt her phone vibrate and as she looked at her phone her face lightened up. Mrs. Park was calling.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Naeun. It's me, Mrs. Park."

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo."

"Neh. I just wanted to let you know that Chorong is feeling way better and she will be coming there in a few days."

"Oh really? That is very good to hear. Is she awake? May i talk to her?"

"Unfortunately she is sleeping but i will tell her to call you when she wakes up."

"Ah..neh."

"uh...Naeun-ah."

"Neh?"somehow she was nervous on what Mrs.Park was going to ask her.

"How are you?" Naeun knew she was not asking of how she was feeling but about her and L.

"Um. I'm fine,really. You dont have to worry. Please look after Chorong and tell me when she is coming to the airport so Bomi and I can come pick her up." Naeun hung up quickly because she didnt want to hear Mrs. Park talk about L anymore. Naeun's eyes began to tear up but she quickly wiped them and put her phone away.

Woohyun came to where his mom had set up his blind date. He parked in front of the restaraunt and walked in. He looked around to see if his date was there but he didnt see anyone so he headed toward the bathroom. On the other side of the restauraunt Bomi put on her biggest smile and headed out to see if there was any new customers coming in. She saw a girl and went up to her.

"Oh annyeonhaseyo. Are you looking for someone?" Bomi asked the girl.

"Oh. Are you the waitress? Well, I'm looking for my soon to be fiance but I guess he's not here yet. Can you seat me at your finest table?"

Bomi really hated snotty girls who thinks they're all that just because their daddy buys them anything they wanted. Bomi smirked at her and said "Right this way. Oh and what is your name?"

"Oh. It's Hyomin. You probably heard of me before. Right?"

"No, I havent. I just need your name for your order." Bomi walked away and could see her face turn red. She entered the kitchen area and took off her apron.

"Yah, Sooyoung-ah. Can you take this table? I'm running late for my next job."

"Bomi, you have three jobs now. When are you going to have time for yourself?"

"Oh. three jobs is not even alot. Please?"

"Only because you said please."

"Thanks so much!" Bomi headed out the back door.

Woohyun walked out of the bathroom and looked around again. This time he found a girl and walked over.

"Are you Hyomin?"

"Ah. Neh and you are Woohyun?" she really thought he was handsome.

"Neh." she's not that bad looking Woohyun thought to himself. Sooyoung came out and asked them for their order.

"Water would be fine." Woohyun said and as he turned his head, he saw a familiar face posted on the bulletin board. As Sooyoung started to walk away Woohyun stood up and asked, "What is this?"

Sooyoung looked over and smiled. "Ah, that's the employee of the month board."

Woohyun gave a hard look at the picture. " Yoon Bomi." he tore down the picture. He was feeling hurt and angry. " I'm going to find you soon." he whispered to himself.

"Excuse me, I have some business to take care of." he bowed to Hyomin and ran out. " Where are you Bomi?" he whispered as he crumpled up the paper.