Chapter 10

Through Thick and Thin

The next morning Hoya left early and went over to Hayoung's and Sungjong's house. He helped them set up and was hoping that this will help Chorong regain her memory.

----

"Yah! kids! wake up! time to go find our outfits and then to the party!" Bomi got up and yelled at the girls.

They groaned and got up. Chorong gave Bomi a dirty look and Bomi bowed her head.

"I mean, everyone get up except for our Chorongie:)"

"KEKEKE. Just kidding Bomi-ah." Chorong put Bomi in a headlock and they went to go eat breakfast.

 

(boy's dorm)

"Yah. Where is Hoya?" Sunggyu rubbed his eyes.

"Dont know. HA! um, Sunggyu hyung?" Sungyeol looked at him.

"HM?"

"Where are your eyes?" Everyone started to laugh except Sunggyu.

"Keep laughing Lee Sungyeol." Sunggyu scoffed and went to wash up.

 

Everyone, that afternoon, went to buy their tux and dresses.

It was 6:00 and it was almost time to go to the party. Everyone was nervous. 

 

Please regain your memory! Bomi prayed. She hugged Chorong and she hugged her back.

"Thanks for being my best friend." Bomi whispered.

"Um. Yeah..you too." Chorong was confused.

The girls got out of their car and at the same time did Infinite. Bomi turned sideways and smiled.

Did she just smile at me? Woohyun thought. Oh gosh, play it cool Woohyun. He placed his hands on his chest trying to calm himself.

All 9 of them walked into the house. It was like a plain house. They all looked confused.

"Come out here!" they heard a voice and followed it.

"Welcome to 2007!" Hoya yelled. Everyone walked onto the back porch. All of their eyes were widened and sparkled.

Just like the first dance they had in high school. Chorong was starting to get some bits and pieces of this same thing back. Everyone scattered saying hi and how are you to their old high school friends. 

Chorong stood there and was trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"It's time." Hoya mouthed to Bomi. She nodded and told the dj to play the song.

As soon as everyone heard the song they put their game faces on.

This is it.  everyone thought. This is the time to regain our love.

Woohyun walked over to bomi and took her hand.

"You look beautiful." he smiled

"Thanks, you too....I mean handsome." she smiled back at him. Just like the old days. Bomi thought. Woohyun lead her onto the dance floor.

 

Sunggyu looked over at Eunji and threw his arm around her shoulder with a rose.

"I love you." Eunji was confused.

"Yah. you didnt say this when we were in high school."

"I know. I shouldve said it though." He smiled and she smiled back.  I never thought that you could be this cheesy. Eunji thought. They went off to the dance floor.

 

Sungyeol went over to Namjoo. He held out his hands and she took it smiling. 

L walked over cooly towards Naeun. She's so beautiful. he thought. He grabbed her hands and walked to the dance floor. Naeun was shocked but happy.

 

Chorong stared at the girls smiling until she saw a figure beside her.

"So, You're here alone?" She turned and it was Hoya.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"oh. well.." he held out his hand. "wanna dance?"

"um. I guess it wouldn't hurt." she took his hand and he lead her to the dance floor. Chorong was still figuring out the puzzle. She were putting the pieces together still.

 

----

"I'm not engaged." Woohyun said. Bomi looked at him with a confused face. "I only said that to get you mad."

"Why?"

"I still care for you Bomi-ah. I want to put everything behind us. We've been through thick and think together. I dont care you left me because of the money I just care for you so much and if you feel the same wa--" He felt somehting soft on his lips. He opened his eyes and it was Bomi kissing him.

"I care for you too. And I didnt leave you because of the money. I left beacuse...your mom paid off my dad's debt and she told me to leave you."

"I get it." He smiled and kissed her.

 

"Naeun-ah." L said breaking the silence.

"HM?" Naeun didnt dare to look at him. L took her chin and faced her.

"I found the letters. My mom kept them from me. You and i have been through thick and thin together and so let's just forget about the past and start anew."

"Mmm. I would like that." She smiled and he gave her his biggest smile. He brought his face close to hers and he kissed her.

 

"I really meant what i said." Eunji looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"The 'I love you'." He gave her a sorry look.

"I know. I dont want to admit it but i think i'm falling for you again." Eunji smiled at him.

"Well, you shoudve because we've been through thick and thin together and it would be pathetic if we dont end up together and you know what? I want to be with you forever and ever and I will do everythi--"

"Just shut up and kiss me." Eunji smiled and he nodded. They kissed eachother while slow dancing.

 

 

"Let's start over Namjoo-ah." Sungyeol spoke in the awkward silence.

"I dont wan--"

"Look, Kim Namjoo. I've always loved you. You and I have been through thick and thin together and look how far we've come. I dont care anymore why you left. I dont give a crap about that. Right now, Right here I want us to start over."

"I dont want to start over." She looked at him and Sungyeol looked down. " I want to pick up where we left off." She smiled and he lifted his head. He laughed and smiled. He kissed her and said,

"I almost had a heart attack because of you."

"You deserve it." She said.

 

"It's you!" Hoya looked up

"WHAT?"

"Hoya. The one and only guy i know and love."

"You're joking right?" Hoya couldnt believe it.

"No, Im not. I remember now. You and i got into a car accident and then you just disappeared. and.." she turned around. "They're your friends and mine and they are the only people you trust."

He laughed and spun her around.

"MY CHORONGIE IS BACK!!"

"Yah. Lee Howon! Put me down! You're embarassing me." She said while smiling. She actually liked this feeling.

 

"She's back." Bomi said smiling and Woohyun nodded. The four couples stared smiling.

Our unnie. they thought. she's backk:)

 

----

The five couples stayed to help Sungjong and Hayoung with the clean up. It was getting late but they stayed there and hung out.

"Just like the old days." Bomi said smiling.

"Mmm. Sure is." Naeun said.

"I want us to saty like this forever." Namjoo said smiling to Sungyeol.

"Me too." Chorong said looking at Hoya.

"You guys, I have something to say." HAyoung said,

"What?" Eunji said.

"I'm......

 

 

 

 

Pregnant!"

 

Everyone was shocked.

"WHAT! yah! why didnt you tell us earlier!?" Chorong yelled.

"Oh. I just thought you gained some weight." Bomi said.

"Yah."

"Just kidding."

"congratualations!" Naeun said.

"Mm. What are you having?" Eunji said.

"Twins?" Hayoung was worried of what her unnies were going to say.

"OMG! twins?" Namjoo said.

"This is too much news." Suneyeol said and the boys laughed.

"Well, Its going to be a boy and a girl."

"Ooo! What are their names? did you decide yet?" L asked.

"Watch it be some corny names that Sungjong came up with." Sunggyu said. Eunji slapped his arm and he giggle."Sorry."

"What he mean is that you have a great taste in names." Woohyun said. "Not!" he said in a lower voice making everyone laugh.

"Okay keep laughing!" Sungjong got mad.

"What a diva!" Sungyeol said.

"Yah!" Hayoung yelled.

Everyone lept their vocus on her.

"Sungjong and I are going to call them.."

"Dont tell them honey." Sungjong glared at his hyungs.

"No. Listen. Their names are....Yookyung and Dongwoo:)"

 

Okay, and with that even though these five couples all went through their thick and thin together, in the end they all came back together and reunited as they were just like in high school. Love hurts but if you endure long enough fate will bring you and your guy together but if it wasnt meant to be, then it wasnt meant to be:) anyways hope everyone enjoyed my first fanfic ever!! kekeke. anyways THANK YOU EVERYONE!! <3