Chapter 7

Through Thick and Thin

 

The girls were on their way home but saw Naeun and Eunji along the way.
“Oh. Eunji and Naeun unnie!” Namjoo called out. They turned around.
“Ah. What are you guys doing?” The four girls all joined together. 
“We’re buying stuff to make brownies. Wanna help?” Chorong held up the grocery bags.
“Sure.” Naeun and the girls headed home all together. 
Bomi arrived home and smelled the air. 
“Mm! something smells good in here!” She had a wide smile on.
“Oh. Bomi unnie you’re here? We made brownies.” Namjoo went to go grab some brownies and handed them to Bomi.
“Thanks.” She took a bite, “It’s really good.” 
“Thanks. We all made it.” Naeun Eunji Chorong and Namjoo stood in front of Bomi smiling. 
 
 
“Hyung!” Hoya came rushing into the door. Woohyun, Sungyeol, L, and Sunggyu looked at him. “I saw her.” They were all confused.
“Who?” L asked.
“Chorong. I saw her at the store. It was her.” He came into the living room sitting on the sofa.
“Are you sure? Because the last time I heard she was in the states.” Woohyun said.
“Yes. I’m sure. I know who she is and it was Chorong.” The boys stayed quiet. “She doesn’t remember me. She doesn’t know who I am.” Hoya shook his head.
“Hoya, I’m sure she knows who you are.”
“No. she doesn’t. Something about her doesn’t seem right. Do you think she lost her memory?” 
“No. She didn’t loose her memory. Its not possible.”   
"You're right. I have to see her again."
"And I'm sure you are. Just relax okay?" Sunggyu gave him a fatherly smile. "Come on. Let's go to the Karaoke place."
 
"Let's go to the karaoke place down the street!" Eunji suggested.
"Okay let's go." Bomi jumped off the couch smiling. The girls all left the dorm and made their way to the karaoke room. The girls arrived first and got their room. 
"Yah! when is our drinks going to get here?" Namjoo was getting mad.
"Don't know." Bomi got up to sing.
"I'll be back." Namjoo stormed out of the room and went to the front desk. 
"Excuse me.." The teenage boy turned around.
"Neh?"
"I ordered some drinks like 15 minutes ago. Where is it?"
"Um. It should be there soon." the teenager turned back around again. 
"Excu-"
"Look ahjumma. I said that your drinks will be there soon." The boy gave her a annoyed look.
"Ahjumma? What?!" Namjoo was furious. How could this little boy be calling her ahjumma. Namjoo started ranting to the teenage boy until she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"WHAT!?" she turned around and there he was. LEE SUNGYEOL. Her furious face turned to a shocked face.
 
Sungyeol couldnt believe his eyes. Namjoo was in front of him. The same Namjoo that left him 2 years ago. Namjoo didnt want to seem weak in front of him so she put on a fake smile.
"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. It's nice meeting you." She gave him a 90 degree bow. Sungyeol was confused. "Um. Well, I'll see you around." She quickly flashed him a smile and ran. He didnt even get to say one word to her. 
"Yah. We have to get out of here." Namjoo rushed through the door and closed it behind her.
"What?" Chorong was confused.
"I was downstairs and i ran into Sungyeol. And if he' s here then that means Infinite is here." Bomi couldnt believe it. After running into Woohyun the other day, she doesnt have the guts to see him again. Eunji didnt want to hear it, Naeun was looking down, and Chorong had no idea who Sungyeol was or who Infinite was. Suddenly they heard some noices coming from outside of their room.
"Hyung this is it, Right?" It was L's voice. They opened the door and Naeun's eyes met L's eyes. The girls all sat on the sofa with their eyes wide open.  Infinite all walked in and they saw all of the girls sitting. No one said a word. Instead they just looked at eachother, shocked.
 
Just like 2 years ago. Everyone gathered in the karaoke room. With the same question on their head.
What's going to happen now?