Chapter 1

Through Thick and Thin

High School Year

 

 

Music was playing loudly throughout the entire school. The 5 bestfriends:Chorong,Bomi,Naeun,Namjoo, and Eunji all walked into the gym with their beautiful dresses. everyone was looking but they only had eyes for their soon to be boyfriends. Woohyun walked over to bomi and took her hand.

"You look beautiful." he smiled

"Thanks, you too..I mean handsome." she smiled back at him. They walked off together.

Sunggyu looked over at Eunji and threw his arm around her shoulder with a rose.

"You look stunning tonight." he handed the rose to her and then whispered" my one and only."

"Huh? What?" she never thought that Sunggyu was this cheesy. She took the rose and smiled at him and led him to the dance floor. Sungyeol made his way to Namjoo while L walked cooly towards Naeun. One by one the girls left the sidelines and went to the dance floor except for Chorong. She watched her 4 bestfriends dance with their guys romantically and smiled. She wished she had someone to dance with. Suddenly she saw someone beside her. She looked up and it was Hoya.

"You're here alone?" he asked her.

"Uh...yeah you could say that."

"oh. well.." he held out his hand. "wanna dance?"

"um. I guess it wouldn't hurt." she took his hand and he lead her to the dance floor. That was the night magic happened. Each couple looked into eachother's eyes and fell in love. Throughout their entire high school years they laughed and loved eachother deeply. Finally it was graduation day. The talk of the day was " What college are you going to?" and "What are you doing this summer?" but the five couples were hesitant of bringing it up. Sunggyu broke the silence and said " Yah, lets go to the karaoke place." gloomingly they agreed but the question was on all of their minds.....


Will they still be together??