Chapter 3

Through Thick and Thin

As Woohyun crumpled the paper, Bomi choked on her sandwich making her cough like crazy.

"Yah Naeun-ah pass me the water would you?" Naeun chuckled and passed her the water. Naeun's phone rang and she answered her phone.

"Ah, Mrs.Park." she looked at Bomi and Bomi looked up. She put her phone on speaker.

"Neh, is Bomi there?"

"Neh, I'm here." Bomi smiled.

"Chorong will be leaving for the airport tonight so she will be there in Korea around 2:00 pm."

"REALLY?! oh this is such good news!" both of the girls smiled.

"Neh." Mrs. Park sounded sad.

"What's wrong Mrs. Park?" asked Bomi.

"Oh it's just, Chorongie is not the same bubbly girl anymore. She is so..huhh, she's so quiet now." Naeun and Bomi were confused.

"What do you mean?"

"She doesnt remember anyone except for you 4 girls."

"You mean she doesnt remember.."

"Neh, she doesnt know who Hoya is. I am such a bad mother. I shouldnt have put all of the blame on him. Now my Chorong is not the same anymore." Mrs. Park's voice was starting to shake.

"Look, Mrs. Park it's not your fault-" Bomi said.

"No but it is. My daughter is not the same and now I dont know what to do." Naeun shook her head and looked down.

"Mrs. Park I know that she once she sees him, she will recognize him."

"I dont know. I hope she does. Hoya is a good guy." Mrs. Park started to tear up. "Have you seen him at all?" Naeun and Bomi looked at eachother.

"No, sorry Mrs. Park we havent seen him since..since the accident."

"Oh. goodness. Please help her? Girls please promise me that."

"We will Mrs. Park." Bomi and Naeun both smiled.

"Thank You." and like that their conversation ended. Bomi got up and went to her room. She noticed something on her desk. It was an invitation.

You're invited to Hayoung and Sungjong's renunion party.

TO: Yoon Bomi and Son Naeun

From: Hayoung and Sungjong

PLEASE COME!

Bomi took the invitation and came out into the living where Naeun was. She was talking to someone on the phone.

"Naeun-ah did you see this?" she looked at Naeun.

"Hold on Eunji. Yeah, I meant to show you that but you were at work so..."

"WHAT?! EUNJI!! yah yah yah yah Eunji! Eunji! Eunji!" Bomi was screaming into the phone. Naeun was laughing. She never saw Bomi this happy

"Mm. It's me, Jung Eunji!"

"Yah! Do you know how much I've missed you!?!" Bomi's voice was shaking.

"Yah. Are you going to cry? HUH?"

"No..I'm not going to cry." Bomi sniffed.

"Well then. Hahah, I was just gonna tell Naeun that I will be coming back to Seoul."

"WHAT?!"both Naeun and Bomi screamed. They looked at eachother with both of their eyes sparkling.

"Neh. I decided it's time to come back. Can I stay with you guys?"

"Of course you can! Also Chorong is coming back tomorrow!"

"Alright! Then it's set." Their conversation ended and everyone was happy.

"Naeun-ah." Bomi looked at her.

"Neh?"

"Are we going to this?" Bomi held up the invitation.

"Bomi-ah. I dont think I can go."

"Same here." she seemed relieved.

 

(NAMJOO IN THE COUNTRY)

"Yah Namjoo. Go back to live with them. Really, I can take care of your little brother." Namjoo's aunt looked at her.

"I cant. I have to watch him. I promised my mother that."

"And I am telling you to go. You deserve to go." Namjoo looked down.

"Namjoo unnie. Aunty is right. Im all better and I dont need someone to look after me." Namjoo's little brother came rushing into the dining room.

"See, Your little brother is telling you to go."

"But, I dont think that they will have room for me. Who am I going to live with?" Namjoo looked at her aunty. "Dont tell me you called them?"

"Namjoo-ah. Sorry but I'm doing this for you okay? Now go pack and i will send you." Her aunt pushed her into her room and forced her to pack.

 

"BOMI-AH! hurry! we are going to be late meeting the owner of the new apartment!" Naeun was nagging at Bomi.

"I know, I know." Bomi got up from her bed and they both left to go see their new apartment.

But little did they know that, that was where Hoya, Sungyeol, and Woohyun stayed...