Hope

Will We Ever Return (HIATUS)

 

The remaining groups outside Yunho’s room had remained silent.

“Taeyeon ah,” The leader of SNSD was sitting down when she heard her name called and turned to her left then looked up to see one of her fellow members, Hyoyeon, standing there. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked the younger member. “The dongsaengs from EXO said they wanted to see Yunho oppa before they left.” She said. “They have a recording today, so they’re leaving.”

SNSD’s eldest member stood up and nodded. She really liked how SM’s rookie group was polite. As their sunbaes, SNSD was proud of SM’s babies. She had also come to know that most of EXO’s members really like DBSK, especially their leader. She always smiled whenever she met them in the hallways of SM and she manages to see them catching a glimpse of the two members of DBSK.

Taeyeon approached the twelve members with a smile. “Come one guys.” She said, letting her dongsaengs follow her. She opened the door and let each one of them enter.

She watched how all twelve of the gathered around Yunho’s bed and bowed their ninety degree bow. “Hyung nim,” Taeyeon could decipher Suho, EXO K’s leader’s voice. “we’re heading out. Please watch over us.” That made Taeyeon blink then smile inwardly. They really looked up to him like a King…God, to be exact.

Then each one of them stood up straight then closed their eyes. “Get well soon, hyung.”

The closeness of the people in SM could be seen through the actions that were made in that small room. EXO was SM’s newest members and were still a bit uncomfortable and shy with their sunbaes, especially towards DBSK, TRAX, BoA, Kangta, and Super Junior, who are currently the eldest members who had debuted in SM.

Taeyeon smiled watching them. “Suho ah, won’t you be late?” she asked and Suho had looked at his watched and bowed to her. “Ah, yes noona, we have to go.” The other members followed as well and one-by-one, each one left the room, but as each member exited, she raised a hand for them to give a high five with. She smiled at each EXO member as they passed them, but what made her really laugh was the last member. She really had to look up to see his face. “Kris ah…” she chuckled. “Why do you have to be so tall?” she complained happily, making the younger man laugh awkwardly. “I was born to be tall, noona.”

With that, all twelve people left through two elevators. Taeyeon noticed that they suddenly became fewer. EXO made the people who were on the floor look like a huge group, but now they were so few.

They were all silent, when a phone rang all of a sudden, making everyone turn to a group that was sitting in front of them. “Sulli ah,” one of them had scolded lightly. “Sorry, Victoria unnie.” Sulli bowed to their leader and took her phone out then looked at everyone who now had their eyes on her. “Sorry.” She said and stood up then went to a far corner to take the call.

F(x)’s leader looked at Taeyeon, “Sorry, Taeyeon ah.” She said, and Taeyeon smiled. “It’s okay, unnie.” Taeyeon replied with a smile.

Victoria was a few years older than the seven members of SNSD, and before, it was Victoria who called them unnie, since they debuted earlier, but nowadays, they got Victoria to stop calling them unnie and just by their name, while SNSD called her unnie.

“Unnie, I have to go to the filming site now.” Sulli had come back. “And they told me to bring Minho ah as well.” Taeyeon blinked. “Isn’t Minho filming later?” the younger of the two shook her head. “The director said that we would be filming earlier now.” She nodded. “I think Leeteuk oppa is with Minho ah downstairs.” Sulli nodded and then took her bag from the chair and bowed to everyone as well. “See you guys later.” Everyone answered with a ‘see you later’ as well and she disappeared down the stairs.

Taeyeon smiled. “Seems that the people who were here were busy but they still took their time to visit Yunho oppa.”

“They wanted to check how hyung was.” Seungri had answered her from his side, making her look at him. The younger man was from another company and group, but he and SM’s Yunho were close because they were from the same province.

She nodded at that. “Actually, my group also has to leave for a recording in an hour.” The younger man looked. “Oh?”

“Yeah.” She sighed out.

The floor was quiet once more, everyone thinking about what ever would come next to their sunbae, Yunho.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu were watching television when Jaejoong left them to cook.

It really brought back so many memories when they were like this.

When they were all together, Jaejoong’s favourite thing to do was to cook for them. As they waited for him to cook the food, they would play with each other. He would notice how he smiled watching them, especially at Yunho. Their leader would really look like a father at those kinds of times. A father enjoying games with children while he waited for his wife to cook their food, and they had an additional member today, a daughter figure.

He smiled sadly. The picture was missing something, and it was Yunho. Their family wouldn’t be complete without its father.

“Hyung.” Someone called out from the entrance of the kitchen and he turned to see Yoochun looking at him with a worried expression. He smiled. “What is it Chunnie ah?” Yoochun came up to him and took hold of his hand. “Is something wrong?”

Jaejoong didn’t like it when he worried his younger brothers. Since he was the eldest, he was supposed to be the one worrying, not the one being worried about. He answered him with a shake of his head. “No, no, Chunnie ah, I’m fine. I was just thinking of what to cook since we have Boa with us. I’m not sure if she wants to eat what Changmin ah wants.”

Yoochun sighed. “Hyung, you know that Boa eats anything, you know.” Jaejoong blinked then swore inwardly. Aish, that’s right. Could he have been more obvious now?

“I know it’s about hyung, Jae hyung.” The younger man said, and all Jaejoong could do now was nod. Yoochun was getting better at reading people now. Yoochun held his hand tighter, making the older man wince, but not complain. “He’ll be fine…right, hyung?”

Jaejoong could feel tears at the back of his eyes, but he restrained them. “Yes…” he said weakly. “He will be fine, I just know it. The Yunho we know is very strong. He can overcome this.” The younger smiled at let go of his hand. “Now that you know that hyung, go ahead and cook, Changmin ah says he wants his food.” He chuckled. “Ah, yes, right away.”

Yoochun went back to the dining table as Jaejoong turned to the fridge to get the necessary ingredients.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

“Minho oppa!” Sulli came bursting in Kyuhyun’s room when she asked the third floor nurse where Kyuhyun’s room was.

Four heads turned to the entrance and Sulli suddenly blushed then bowed. “I’m sorry,” she said, directing the words to the three members of Super Junior.

Leeteuk chuckled. “It’s okay, Sulli ah.” He said, and Minho laughed with him while Donghae had suddenly returned to staring at Super Junior’s maknae, and Siwon closing his eyes once more.

“What is it, Sulli ah?” Minho asked, standing up and going to her. The younger girl looked up at him and checked her watch. “The director said that we need to film some parts now.” That made Minho blink. “But I thought we’d start tonight?” Sulli shrugged. “The director didn’t tell me the reason and just told me to go to the set with you.”

Minho sighed. “Is that so?” he turned to Leeteuk and took bowed. “Sorry, hyungs. Sulli and I have to go to the film set now.”

“Really?” Leeteuk queried then stood up. “Well, anyway, take care, Minho ah, Sulli ah.”

“Thank you oppa.”

“Thank you hyung.”

They said together then left the room. Leeteuk sighed and then went back to sit beside his lover. “Donghae ah,” he said to the man frozen beside Kyuhyun’s bed. “Do you want to eat?” the younger man shook his head. “I’m fine hyung.” The leader sighed once more. “Alright, we’ll eat later then.” He saw Donghae shake his head. “But you have to eat, Donghae ah. Our evil maknae wouldn’t like it if you starved yourself.” He chuckled as he noticed how he addressed their youngest member. “You know how tends to love playing around, especially to those people with so much energy.”

Donghae stared for a bit then nodded. “Alright hyung. I’ll eat later.”

Leeteuk nodded and relaxed against the sofa. “You seem to handle Donghae ah better now.” The person beside him whispered, and it made him smile. “But it’s true right? Kyuhyun ah won’t like it if Donghae ah didn’t eat. Our youngest member may be evil, but he doesn’t like it, especially when Donghae doesn’t eat. Since he can mess with him while he eats.”

Siwon chuckled lightly. “That’s true.”

But Leeteuk sighed once more. “But I hope that he’ll wake up soon. As well as Yunho ah.”

The younger of the two stared at Leeteuk then took his hand. “Hyung…we all do.”

Kyuhyun’s room had then remained silent as all the three members stared at their youngest who was just laying in bed, hopefully, getting his peace in his sleep.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

A.N: Hey guys XD I apologize for the long update...since yes, I've been busy for the past few days, so I don't get a chance to update faster, so I apologize. *bows* I know that to the readers, as well as to me, the author, the story is kinda getting boring, I know XD since I've been trying to remove the big cast from the picture, so I've removed Big Bang's G-dragon...EXO, Sulli and Minho...and more people I forgot XD and in the next chapter, SNSD will also be brushed out, I apologize >___> but I really need very little cast for the next chapters, and once the big cast is removed, I promise to make the story more lively, since that's when Yunjae moments will start. Yay!!! 

P.S: actually, this was also a bit delayed, since I wanted to release it along with One Last Concert's chapter 2, so yes, I'm doing a double release, yay me!!! and I apologize for any errors :P