Robbong Brothers' Eldest

Will We Ever Return (HIATUS)

Leeteuk, Siwon, and Donghae stared.

What kind of joke was that? Leeteuk questioned silently and stared at Yunho. “Ex-excuse me?” he asked, turning to the doctor. “Yunho ssi has lost all his memories. Name, address, age, everything. He’s forgotten them all. I thought his amnesia would just date back to a few years ago, but his amnesia was stronger.”

Super Junior’s leader sat down instinctively on the bed and took Yunho’s hand. “Hi, Yunho ah.” He said, understanding the situation. “I’m Park Jungsu, you can call me Leeteuk hyung, but it’s okay if you want to call me Jungsu hyung. I don’t mind.” He paused. “I knew you…like, I mean, I do know you, before you forgot about everything.

Yunho looked at the man that held his hand. “H…hyung?” he asked, surprised to know that the man that stood in front of him was older than him, since his face was free of wrinkles and that dimple that appeared on his left cheek when he smiled was like something that would appear on a young ones face.

Leeteuk blinked then smiled with a nod. “Yes, hyung. I’m three years older than you, Yunho ah.” The latter stared. “How…what year was I born in?”

“You were born in 1986, hyung.” Siwon answered for him, making Leeteuk and Yunho stare at the man that stood beside them. Leeteuk had let go of Yunho’s hand as Siwon offered a hand to the confused Yunho. “Hi there hyung, I’m someone you know as well, Choi Siwon.” He stated as Yunho took his hand then shook it. “I’m…well, I’m an ’86 liner like yourself, but I’m registered as an ’87 liner, but well, I’m using my real age.” The younger man looked at Yunho’s face with a smile. “Yes, hyung.” He said all of a sudden. “You’re older.”

Yunho felt his cheeks heat up. Was he that obvious?

“I’m sorry…” he muttered, but Siwon smiled. “I just thought that…” Siwon chuckled. “No problem hyung. It’s okay, I know I look older than my real age, and let me guess, you thought Leeteuk hyung was younger right?”

Everyone laughed, and Yunho could then feel his ears burning.

He felt a light tap on his lap, and he looked to his side to some unfamilliar face. “Ah, yes,” Siwon said. “This is,”

“Donghae.” Donghae introduced himself. “We’re best friends.”

The older man stared, and Leeteuk hit him lightly. “Yah, Donghae ah, how can you say that so bluntly? He  doesn’t remember, so don’t suddenly say something out of nowhere.”

“It’s true though,” Donghae grinned at him, and Yunho couldn’t ehlp but smile at him. “I will try and remember you, Donghae ah.” He said, and the younger smiled with is teeth showing then.

“Yunho ah!” someone had suddenly barged in from the door and everyone turned to see a feminine woman entering the room.

The three Super Junior members gaped. “Heechul ah?” Leeteuk blinked at his only agemate in Super Junior who was supposedly in the army right now.

The former appraoched them and nodded at the people who bowed to him.

“What on earth are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked the member who was only nine days younger than him.

Heechul stood in front of them and breathed for air. “I…” he panted. “I heard about Yunho ah from Ryeowook ah, and I came as fast as I could.” He tilted his head to the left and looked at the figure that was on the bed that was looking at him and breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m so glad you’re alright.” He said as he went to stand beside the bed.

Leeteuk sighed. “Well…yes,physically…I think he is,” Leeteuk gestured to all the casts and the neck brace. “but mentally…Heechul ah…” he paused, and the younger of the two tensed as he waited for what was to come. “Yunho ah has amnesia.”

All Heechul did then was blink at Leeteuk. “Pardon?”

“I said, he has amnesia.” The older member repeated, and Heechul turned sharply to Yunho, then at the doctor. “Is this true?” the doctor nodded hesitantly. Heechul shrieked all of a sudden, making everyone cover their ears while they watched Heechul scold the doctor.

Donghae had taken out his earphones and placed his Iphone on max volume while he covered Yunho’s ears, who seemed clueless with what everyone was doing with their ears.

Heechul was a hyena when it came to Yunho and Donghae since among the mixed members of DBSK and Super Junior; their friendship was the longest, besides Eunhyuk and Junsu who had been friends ever since they were in elementary.

Siwon then took hold of Heechul and covered his mouth, who continued to talk while Leeteuk apologized to the doctor, who shook his head with a smile. Thank goodness that doctor was kind, he thought.

He then turned to Siwon and then looked at the people by the door. “Come on in guys, don’t hesitate, and get acquainted with Yunho ah once again while I talk to Heechul ah outside.”

“Yes oppa.”

“Yes hyung.”

Were the answers he heard when everyone started to move inside while Siwon still held the struggling Heechul and the three headed outside.

Yunho stared at the three before they disappeared through the door, and then he turned to Donghae, who had set his hands down. “What was that about?” the younger smiled and shrugged. “Heechul hyung tends to be like that.” He just said and Yunho nodded, as if saying ‘Ah, I see.’

“Nice to have you back oppa.”
“Nice to have you back hyung.”

Yunho and Donghae jumped at the greeting and turned to see that the people who just entered had their heads down.

“E-eh?” Yunho tensed. What were they doing?

Donghae looked at Yunho and smiled. “Okay guys, up you go.” He got off the bed as he patted their shoulders and made them stand back up.

“And you guys,” he stopped in front of SNSD. “Don’t you guys have a schedule?” Taeyeon nodded. “Yes oppa.”

“Off you go then.” Donghae said with a smile. “We don’t want your manager worrying.” SNSD’s leader stared at the older man but simply complied by saying. “Ah, yes, of course oppa.” She looked at her members and gestured something, which they immediately understood.

They went to stand beside Yunho’s bed and bowed. “We will see you again oppa.”

Yunho stared at them and looked up at Donghae, who simply gave him a thumbs up. He stared at that, but seemed to have known what he meant and then looked at the girls that surrounded him. “O-oh. Take care then.” They stood up once again and smiled. Donghae had then opened his eyes and saw from the corner of his eye that his hyungs were talking by the corner of the floor. He just shrugged at that and waved goodbye to every SNSD member that passed him by.

As the last member left, he had then closed the door. 

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

A.N: Okay, for this chapter, I really apologize if the story is turning boring for the readers, I'm sorry, it's just that I'm having mental block now >___> and this chapter is quite short, since I didn't know what to put next...yeah, and yay, fewer people now, since SNSD is currently out of the picture, but here comes the eldest of the 3 Robbongs XD 

P.S: Comments and subscribing are much appreciated, thank you very much for your continous support, but I just hope that in the future it would get more interesting, I also hope that you guys will still look forward to my releases, once again, thank you very much :D

Please look at this too :) UPDATES POLL LINK