No One Can Make Us Apart

Behind You

*Preview*

“I act nice but you even treat me like this! Alright, you started it, I won’t be your friend anymore!!”, Kyuhyun scolded.

“You’re too stupid!! You should catch it earlier! Weak!!”, Siwon shouted back.

“It’s your fault! You’re supposed to apologize!”, Kyuhyun was offended.

“I lend you my eraser, you’re supposed to say thank you!!”

“Uhhhh here!! I don’t need your eraser!! I could but thousand erasers if I want!!”, Kyuhyun throws the eraser to the front, it hits Siwon’s forehead too.

“Aish...”, Siwon touches his forehead, it hurts a little.

“ you!!!”, Siwon mocked.

“HEY!!”, the teacher warns them. Siwon and Kyuhyun stop cursing each other.

---

“Uhhh you have to feel it too!!”, Kyuhyun then pinches Siwon’s cheeks too, Siwon slowly backwards as Kyuhyun pinches his cheeks harder with his nails. Kyuhyun is so angry, he doesn’t let off his hands. Siwon feels his cheeks so painful, he still backwards until he tripped over a fallen broom handle. Siwon lost his balance, he falls onto the floor. Kyuhyun then falls too on Siwon’s body. Distance between their faces only few inches. They both gasp as their eyes meet. Kyuhyun slowly releases his fingers from Siwon’s cheeks. Siwon’s left cheek was bleeding. Kyuhyun’s claw imprint into the wound.

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s bleeding.. those scars, my fault.. I pinched him too hard..

Siwon sees drops of blood from his cheek.

---

 “Siwonnie, I knew it was all my fault and I am so sorry.. during this time, I..I still love you. and since the day we broke up, I felt like.. I lost my half of soul.. then I realize there’s no one can replace you on my heart.. so, let’s start it again?”, Heechul nearer his face against Siwon’s face. Siwon froze.

Siwon’s POV

But why? Why you came back when I already falled for someone else? I don’t know....

“Siwonnie, i miss you...”, Heechul starts to kiss Siwon. Siwon doesn’t move.

Kyuhyun finally got tired after running from Siwon. he’s desperately for breath. Kyuhyun passes the school health unit, the door isn’t closed. He takes a look inside. His heart was sank to see Siwon is kissing with Heechul. His tears rolled down his cheeks, he can’t stand to see it all. He runs away from that room.

---

“Kyuhyuna, don’t cry (if the shoes lost in the school, they must be still in the school too. But I don’t have many times to search them, it won’t take short times. But he ca’t go home with no footwears like this..)”, Yesung releases his hands, he kneels down in front of Kyuhyun.

“Yesung-sshi..”, Kyuhyun down his head to see what Yesung does. Yesung suddenly takes off his shoes he wore one by one, then he grabs Kyuhyun’s right foot and he fits it with his right shoe. He does the same thing to the left foot. Siwon and Heechul had just come down the stairs, they stop when they see Yesung is fitting his shoe for Kyuhyun. Siwon froze, Heechul looks at Siwon’s eyes. He can find resisment on Siwon’s eyes.

 

Chapter 8: No One Can Make Us Apart

[Under the rain....]

“You...”, Siwon blushes.

“hahahahahahaha..ahh..”, Kyuhyun almost gets tired. But when he sees Siwon is pouting his lips Kyuhyun laughes again. Siwon is staring at Kyuhyun. Seeing Kyuhyun laughes makes him wants to laugh too.

“Hahahahahahahahaha!!”, Siwon’s laughter bursted. He didn’t know why but his mind told him to laugh. The boys are laughing together under the rain. They looked like 2 crazy persons on the street. Kyuhyun’s belly until hurt because he laughes too much.

“Hey wake up..”, Siwon said to Kyuhyun between his laughter. Kyuhyun is gasping as he stands up and he is on his bike again. But after they both laughed, the atmosphere becomes awkward again.

“Siwon-hyung, if you have not been able to ride your bike..”, Kyuhyun said. Siwon turns his face to Kyuhyun.

“You must train your balance first.. glide like this!”, Kyuhyun pushes himself along fast and glides with his feet up in the air, and steers only with his hands. Siwon follows that instruction.

“Yes like that! Let’s do it until your home”, Kyuhyun smiles, he does the same movements like Siwon does.

“If I do this, can I just ride a bike?”, Siwon asked.

“If you practise regularly. I used to glide like this when I learned to ride a bike like you..”

“Since when you can ride bike?”

“hmmm... since I was second grader. I really felt embarassed that time, my other friends who could ride bike used to mock me”, Kyuhyun recalls his childhood.

“Hahahaha Cho Kyuhyun can’t ride bicycle! !”, a Little Kyuhyun’s neighbour at the same age as him was teasing. Little Kyuhyun with cool kept practising even though he could only glide with his bike.

“I’m also like you, because of embarassment of being ridiculed, I decided to learn it only when the rain came.. because there was nobody around my home in the rain”

“instead if only practise when it’s raining must be need so long time to really master it?”

“This!! You’re right! Yesung-sshi.. he ever said like that to me. It made me...(interrupted)”

“Can you not to mention that name?!”, Siwon looks disturbed after hearing Yesung’s name mentioned from his friend’s mouth.

“So what if I talk about him? Ah I haven’t told my story until clear! You must listen until the end! What Yesung-sshi had told to me made me thought hard.. then at last, I chose to practise it everyday! No matter what my friends said I kept practising and now....you see, I can ride it!”, Kyuhyun shows his skill in riding bike.

“You’re cheating! You’re pedaling too fast!”, Siwon was difficult to chase Kyuhyun.

“Come to me! Siwon-hyung, hwaiting!”, Kyuhyun asks Siwon to approach into his place. Siwon tries hard to glide with his bike.

“Yeaaay! You are great!”, Kyuhyun claps hands as Siwon could go to his place.

“my legs ache..”, Siwon complains. He begins feeling tired.

“only this close you get tired?”, Kyuhyun asked innocently.

“Shut up you.. by the way, why did you come here?”, Siwon changed the topic.

“I just want to study together wth you. tomorrow will be there the next math daily exam right? You said you still had problem with it, then I came here so we can study together”, Kyuhyun answered as he bowed his head.

“ Why you should care with my problem? An..anyway, I just didn’t act nice to you this morning”, Siwon blushes. He feels gulity, Kyuhyun is too kind for him whereas he’s always being cold toward Kyuhyun.

“Because eomma said that I shouldn’t grudge with someone who hurts me, I must still be nice. And...”

“Someone hurts you? do I hurt you?”, Siwon glares.

“N..no. ehm, I mean you said that you didn’t act nice to me this morning, sooo...I should’t grudge and keeps being nice to you”, Kyuhyun explains it clearly.

“Heh? So you won’t revenge even I say you are stupid again? Or throwing you eraser?”, Siwon teases.

“Uhm...no (I’ll kill you if you do that again)”, Kyuhyun shakes head.

“Why all of sudden you can be like this?”, Siwon smirks.

“Eomma said that I must be polite to elders even though they are so close with me. And I must not backtalk when others give me advice”

“Ahahahahaha your mother is damn right! I must say thank you to her!”, Siwon bursted into laughter.

“Why are you so happy?”, Kyuhyun pouts.

“At least I wouldn’t have heard your angry shouts anymore. Peace world will come to me....”, Siwon takes deep breath.

“Uhhh you love to be called ‘elder’? tch..”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Eits you shouldn’t backtalk, Kyuhyunnie~”, Siwon imitates Mrs. Cho’s voice.

“Hump!”, Kyuhyun is pouting his lips, he looks so cute.

“Kyu, how is your feeling if you still keep acting nice to others but they never be nice to you?”

“I’ll be fine. One important is I still be nice to other”, Kyuhyun smiles proudly, although his heart is cursing Siwon.

“What an innocent kid.. hey, world is very cruel. It could be without you suspect, someone you love suddenly leave you and never come back again”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun stared at Siwon, he didn’t flinch.

“Aah I don’t like talking about this.. aish..”, Kyuhyun disturbed.

“Are you happy if I leave you someday?”, Siwon’s question makes Kyuhyun shocked.

“Wha..what?”

“Are you happy if I leave you someday?”, Siwon repeats his question.

“Does it mean you want to leave me?”, Kyuhyun’s face becomes sad.

“You ever said you really hate me, and you ever said you were so thankful to be my friend. So how do you feel if I leave you someday? Are you happy because someone you really hate will leave you?”

“Siwon-hyung.. Don’t..”

“Ah nevermind, you are too innocent to talk about this..”, Siwon giggles. Kyuhyun doesn’t understand why he asked like that. Siwon sped up gliding his bike.

“But...”, Siwon looks back.

“You must prepare if someday I was not there..”, Siwon smirks. Kyuhyun startled, he doesn’t know what the meaning of that smirk.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why suddenly he asked like that? What does he mean? He demands to leave me?

“Siwon-hyung!!”, Kyuhyun calls. Siwon then turns his body.

“If... you are really going to leave.. before you leave you must spend all your last times only for me!!!”, Kyuhyun’s heart is beating so fast when he says like that.

“Kyuhyunnie....”, Siwon never thinks that Kyuhyun will respond his question seriously.

“Kyuhyunnie, why do you suddenly become very stupid? We’ve promised to never leave each other include in every difficult times right?”

“Will you keep your promise?”

“You don’t trust me?”

“Ah it’s awkward to talk like this..”, Kyuhyun tries to forget about Siwon’s weird question. Kyuhyun already felt very cold due to the rain outside.

“Siwon-hyung, which one is your house”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Behind you..”, Siwon answered as he leads his bike to enter his mansion. Kyuhyun turns his body, he sees a huge mansion in front of him.

“Siwon-hyung, wait!!” Siwon then stops his step.

“It’s still raining.. and while these streets are still quite.. let’s practise one more round!”, Kyuhyun is staring at Siwon.

“Try pedaling your bike”, Kyuhyun lures with his pointer finger.

“But you said that I have to train the balance first..”, Siwon asked. He canceled opening the gate of his house. Kyuhyun preses his palm on Siwon’s hand that is holding the bicycle handlebar.

“Go riding with me”, Kyuhyun slowly pedals his bike. Siwon nods, he puts his feet on the paddles and pedals the bike.

“Faster?”, Kyuhyun sped up.

“Aah I am afraid I’m going to fall!”, Siwon covered with cold sweat.

“No, I am holding you”, Kyuhyun makes sure. Siwon focuses to see the road as Kyuhyun gives his smile. Siwon gets his brave, he’s able to ride his bike faster. Kyuhyun’s evil side comes back again, he lets go the handlebar intentionally. Siwon who is focused on his bike isn’t aware if he has been freed from the grip of Kyuhyun.

“Si..Siwon-hyung, you are great!!! You can ride bicycle!!!”, Kyuhyun smiles widely when he sees Siwon is riding his bike without his help. Siwon looks back, Kyuhyun is silent on his bike and waves his hand happily at him. Siwon widen his eyes in shock, he turns his face to his bike. he can’t believe if he could ride a bike himself!

“Choi Siwon is greaaaat!!!”, Kyuhyun claps hands.

“Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa I DON’T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT!!!!!!!”, Siwon panics, he can’t stop pedaling his bike.

“PULL THE BRAKE!!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams. He runs following the bike.

“Hyuuuuuuuuung!!! Oh my........God”, Kyuhyun takes deep breath. Siwon hitted a tree and crashed into a ditch.

“Aish...”, Siwon felt his back and his became sore. Kyuhyun helps Siwon to get off from that ditch.

“Uuuughhhhh, you’re so heavy!!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun tries his best to lift Siwon’s body.

“Aaaaaahhh pull me quickly!!

 It’s disgusting!!!”, Siwon yells.

“I am tryiiiiiing!!!! Uuuggghhhhh your body involved!!!!”, Kyuhyun even dropped because he was not strong.

“Aish don’t be so stupid!!! Try another way or anything!!! Aaaaahhh I hate this!!!”, Siwon tries to lift up his body but his hips are too wide for the ditch.

“Okay, okay.. calm down”, Kyuhyun bent down, he wrapped his hands under Siwon’s back and under his leg crease.

“Siiiiiwooooon-hyuuuuuuuung!!!!!”, Kyuhyun is trying another way to lift his friend.

“Almost!!!”, Siwon can feel his body begins lifting.

“Uuuuuuughhhhh!!!”, Kyuhyun’s body tumbled when Siwon succesfully lifted.

“Kyu..”, Siwon gasps, he is on the top of Kyuhyun.

“Siwon-hyung... you..are so...heavy”, Kyuhyun tormented, his body aching after lifting Siwon.

“Ah Sorry!!! Sorry!!”, Siwon hurried to stand up. Kyuhyun then wakes up, his raincoat stained with mud.

“Ehm it’s better if we just take shelter in my house..”, Siwon braced himself to grab Kyuhyun.

“We haven’t done to surround this estate!”, Kyuhyun refused.

“It will take so long time if we continue it!! nevermind, just turn! My house is not far from here too!”, Siwon forces.

“No!! We have to finish it until done!!”, Kyuhyun sticked with his decision.

“My jacket already got dirty after crashing that stupid ditch! You’re also cold huh?”

“Siwon-hyung, don’t you want to see yourself riding your bike again? Just so you know, you just did it! “

“Come on, only one round!!”, Kyuhyun coaxes.

Siwon’s POV

Cho Kyuhyun.. he is very stubborn. If he has the will, he will fulfill it by all means. Heh, whereas only trivial, but always to be taken seriously.. that’s why.. that’s why..he comes here.. he comes here even though it’s raining just because he remembered when I demanded to study together yesterday.. even he knew I just made him sad today.. what the heck he’s very innocent?! But as usual, this boy always looks so excited.. he is very cute.. how could I waste a really cute person like him?

“Siwon-hyung...”, Kyuhyun pouts his lips.

“Only one round!”, Siwon finally agrees. He’s back on his bike.

“Just take it easy. If you don’t know how to stop it, pull the brake!”, Kyuhyun pointed.

“Slowly..”, Siwonn orders.

“I’ll hold you again, ehm sorry by the way.. I've been deliberately take your bike out of my hand but I did not expect it at all if it turns out you've been able to ride a bike!”

“What? So because your stupid intention that I was falling into the ditch out!”

“Hahahahahaha sorry Siwon-hyung. But you’ve seen it yourself right? You could ride a bike! siwon-hyung is great! You only exercise once but you have done it instantly! You are very talented!!”, Kyuhyun doesn’t stop praising his friend.

“Indifferent..”, Siwon blushes.

“But it’s obviously right! You remember when we corrected your last math exam? Whereas I just teached you once but you could get it quickly and did all exercise I gave! Greaat!!”

“Aish, don’t be too excessive! Moreover it’s not the first time I learn to ride bicycle.. I..I often do this for many times. And maybe this exercise is the time I am able to ride bike..”

“And then how about your math problem? How could you be easily to understand what I teached?”

“Ummm maybe it happened because you were the teacher who teached me”

“Really? Does it mean I can be a teacher in the future?”, Kyuhyun flattered.

“Tch if you become a teacher, how the fate of your students will be?”

“Hmm I don’t know. I can’t imagine it. aah Siwon-hyung why are you saying like that? Ummm actually I am not intersted to be a teacher.. but I want to be an entertainer!”, Kyuhyun said excitedly.

“Entertainer? Look at yourself. Are you good enough to be an entertainer? at best you’ll only join the buffoonery group”, Siwon giggles by insulting laughter.

“Wuuuuuu you are so mean! Entertainer I mean is a singer! I want to be a singer! Listen..”, Kyuhyun prepares his voice.

“Are going to sing My Grandfather’s Clock again?”, Siwon folded his hands.

“Ehm.. Jakku iksukhan hyanggi naneyo.. geudael seuchyeotdeon barami..
Jigeum nae gyeoteul jinaganabwayo ooh.. naui  gaseumsoge geudaemaneul bichuneun haessaringabwayo.. Apeun sangcheokkaji gamssajuneungeollyo.. Love you..
geudael tteoollimyeo ije”, Kyuhyun sings a Korean drama soundtrack. His voice heared very well. Suddenly Siwon’s face flushed. He was touched as his buddy is singing a romantic song in front of him.

Saranghae geudae du nun chaeul su itdamyeon.. Saranghae geudae naege useum boyeojundamyeon.. Jeogi byeolbitmajeodo modu gajyeoda jultende ohhh..... Saranghae ireon nae mam jeonhal su itdamyeon.. Saranghae geudae geu mam gareuchyeo jundamyeon.. Na modu darmagalkkeyo.. Love you, love you, love you...... yeongwonhi~”, Kyuhyun adds some improvisations. It makes the song hears better.

“(Love you.....too)”, it was the sentence that Siwon really wants to say..

“How was my voice?!! Whoaaaa I can’t believe I even sang in front of you!! is my sound nasal or....?”, Kyuhyun asked for Siwon’s assessment.

“Ahem, well it’s better than when you sang My Grandfather’s clock in my car yesterday”, Siwon is too shy to give compliment.

“Ah really? Yeaaaay level up!!” Siwon giggles when he sees Kyuhyun’s expression that looked so excited. He loves to see that sweet smile from Kyuhyun.

“Siwon-hyung, how about you? what is your ideal future?”, Kyuhyun asked as he continues pedaling his bike again.

“Hmmm... I want to be an art teacher”, Siwon answered.

“Teacher? Cool!!!”

“I want to have an art school where I can teach little children about art.. I love kids, I want to see their imaginations look like.. it must be fun”, Siwon developed a small smile.

“Oooh Siwon-hyung, that’s really wonderful..”, Kyuhyun smiles too. He likes to know more about his crush.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I never know that he is really gentle and kind-hearted.. I always see him such as an arrogant person with cold heart. I wonder if I am able to give him kids.. Eh?

“Siwon-hyung, can I be a teacher there too?”

“up to you, but you must be willing to not be paid”

“Ah so your future art school is free?”, Kyuhyun is surprised.

“How could I ask for payment to children?”

“Siwon-hyung, someday you will see me as a famous singer on TV! And then all of my income generated by singing I’ll donate for your art school construction!!”

“Heh, it must be so boring to meet you again in the future..”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Siwon-hyuuuuuuuung..”, Kyuhyun pouts. He doesn’t like the respond from Siwon.

“Kyu, can you let go of your hand?”, Siwon asked. He gets confident to pedal his bike himself.

“You want to ride it yourself?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Don’t ask too much! Just let me off!”

“Alright, but remember. Pull the brake if you want to stop. I’ll count.. 1..2..3.. SIJAK!!”, Kyuhyun releases the handlebar for the second time. And it turns Siwon can sped his bike well.

“Cool! You did it!!”, Kyuhyun tries to race Siwon.

“Ahahahahaha look at me, Kyu!!! I can do it!!”, Siwon is very joy.

“I am looking at you, hyung~”, Kyuhyun is following behind him.

“Siwon-hyung, umm not too speeding!! The streets are slick, you can slip later!”, Kyuhyun warned. Siwon doesn’t hear it, he was late to the fun. He’s very happy because for the really firts time he can ride a bike.

“Siwon-hyung, the bike tires nearly bald, plus the streets are muddy.. watch out!”, Kyuhyun his lower lip, he has worried with his friend’s riding bike style.

“Kyuuuuuuu!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams, he can’t stop the bike.

“Pull the brake!!!!”, Kyuhyun said. He doesn’t know if the brake is broken, Siwon’s bike fell sideways. Fortunately his leg can still hold him from falling to the ground. Kyuhyun approaches, he wraps his arm under Siwon’s armpit to lift him.

“Congrats, hyung!! People said if you want to be able to ride a bike you should feel how it feels to fall first! Yeaaaay it seems like Siwon-hyung has been able to ride bike to school with me!!”, Kyuhyun squeezes Siwon’s both hands, Siwon smiles a while.

“Your hands are very cold..”, Siwon concerns.

“Si....”, Kyuhyun feels warmer when Siwon rubbing and blowing them. In the overcast sky was visible flashes of light. Then the thunder jarring sound comes. Startled, Kyuhyun hugs Siwon tight.

“Waaaaaahhh!!!”, Kyuhyun screams. His body shivers.

“Kyuhyunnie!!”, Siwon brushes his hair on Kyuhyun’s hair.

“I am scared.. I hate thunder storms”, Kyuhyun pretends crying.

“Ehh get inside my house”, Siwon said. He embraces Kyuhyun tightly, he used other hand to guide the bike. in his friend’s embrace, Kyuhyun smirks.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Hahahahahaha Siwon-hyung~ geez, I never thought that you would so care. I’m only pretending, why are you so concerned?  You  usually will push me away if suddenly I hug you.. perhaps you’re really that worried about me?

Such as pampered Cho Kyuhyun, always like to look at his friend’s attention.

[In Siwon’s study room]

As a early goal, the boys are working on math exercises. Kyuhyun that was wrapped in a warm blanket sips the hot tea to eliminate thirst. Then he continues studying. Siwon glances at him, that cute boy looks so serious. Siwon is resting on palm, he is admiring the beauty of Kyuhyun’s face. His almond shaped eyes, his rosy cheeks, his thick red lips and everything on his face...

“He is very cute. He’s too cute to be a boy”, Siwon minds.

“Erm why are you seeing me like that? Is there anything on my face?”, Kyuhyun catches Siwon who is looking at him.

“Who..who is seeing you? know it all..”, Siwon blushes, he pretends to read a book.

“(But I saw he was right looking at me...)”, Kyuhyun sighs then he continues his exercise. Siwon gets  a chance to stare Kyuhyun again.

“It’s very boring... do you have jokes?”, Siwon said as he stretched his arms.

“Jokes? Hmm let me think..”, Kyuhyun said while knocking his head with his pencil.

“Well, I have one actually...”, Siwon smirks.

“Oh yeah? Tell me!!”

“Why is the earth round? 5 seconds to answer.. 1..”, Siwon gives the question.

“Ehm because...because... hey the earth is not compeletely round, it’s slidely elliptical.. gravity is the cause. It pulls everything together and..”, Kyuhyun is trying to asnwer with reasonable words.

“False!! Give up?”, Siwon almost laughes.

“How can it be wrong?”, Kyuhyun knits his forehead.

“Ah you can’t answer. Why is the earth round? Because if it shaped heart, that’s my love”, Siwon squaked as his both hands shaped a heart in front of his chest. Kyuhyun gapes then bursts into laughter.

“Awwww~ that’s so sweet”, Kyuhyun presses his palms on his rosy cheeks.

“Hey it’s your turn! I already told mine!”, Siwon orders.

“Siwon-hyung, why can't a moron dial 911?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Ehm.. because he doesn’t know how to use it?”, Siwon guesses.

“False!! The answer why can’t a moron dial 911? Because he can’t find the 11 on the phone!”, Kyuhyun laughed at his own joke. Siwon is still at straight face.

“It’s not funny?”, Kyuhyun stops laughing.

“No at all..”, Siwon actually holds on his laughter. Kyuhyun feels upset, he can not make Siwon laughes.

“Laugh!! You must laugh!!!”, Kyuhyun with evil smirk suddenly tickles Siwon’s waist.

“Hey!!! Hey st.....hahahahahahahaha stoooop!!!!”, Siwon laughes so hard when his friend’s fingertips are tickling his waist. Kyuhyun already knew if he tickles Siwon’s stomach it won’t feel tickled.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in Kyuhyun’s home.....

Kyuhyun’s father just arrived home an hour ago. He and his wife are discussing in the living room...about Kyuhyun’s kissing pose photo that Mrs. Cho found this afternoon.

[Kyuhyun hid his kissing pose photo behind the pillow when his parents caught it <- Chapter 6]

“How.... how can our precious Kyuhyunnie kissed that guy?!”, the fretful father really wanted to rip that photo.

“Don’t rip it!! it’s Kyuhyunnie’s!”, Mrs. Cho prevents his husband.

“Open your eyes! How can you let our son kissed with a guy?! A guy!! Just like what I think in the beginning, Choi Siwon likes our son!! Lest during their sleepover, Siwon did naughty things to Kyuhyun?! Aaaaaaaah”, Mr. Cho hits the ceiling.

“Darling, don’t get angry. They were only kissing”

“Only kissing you said? How could Kyuhyun be very stupid?! Why he could that easy be kissed by that guy?! Our Kyuhyun begins to stay!”

“Calm down.. you just arrived home, you better take a rest”, Mrs. Cho offers his husband a cup of hot coffee.

“Now where is that kid?”

“He was going for a while, he said he wanted to study together with Siwon”

“Siwon again?! Perhaps they’ve been dating.. If that happens, I’ll give him a lesson!”, Mr. Cho’s heart filled with suspicion.

.

.

.

Back to WonKyu

“Hahahahahaha off..I still have....fat in waist..ahhahahahaha!! stooop!!!”, Siwon laughes until he drools.

“Bahahahaha you are drooling!!”, Kyuhyun bursted into laughter when he sees drool from Siwon’s lower lip. Kyuhyun becomes wilder, he speed up the tempo of his fingers movements.

“You...you are cheating.. you’re supposed to tell a joke that makes me laugh!! Ahahahahaha!!!”, Siwon wants to get anger but the tingling on his body makes he holds on his anger.

“One important is I successfully make you laugh!!”, Kyuhyun smirks.

“Hello darlings~ you’re learning? Ooh very diligent...”, Siwon’s stepmother opens the door. Siwon startled, Kyuhyun lets off his hands.

“(who is she? she doesn’t look alike with Siwon-hyung.. could it be she is his stepmother?) Hello ahjumma. How are you?”, Kyuhyun bows with smile.

“Hello cutie~ I am very well, thanks”, the stepmother steps into the study room and greetsKyuhyun. Siwon rolled his eyes, he doesn’t like his stepmother presence.

“Ehm can I borrow my Siwonnie for a while”, the stepmother asked.

“What do you want?”, Siwon answered in low voice. The stepmother hurried to grab Siwon’s hand.

“We’ll be back..”, the stepmother smiles as she leaves Kyuhyun with Siwon, Kyuhyun nods slowly.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung’s stepmother is very nice.. but why does Siwon-hyung look so upset?

*Siwon and his stepmother..........*

“You look so happy while studying with him .. exactly as I thought, you take advantage of the boy well ..”, the evil stepmother giggles. Her heart fulled of cheating and his heart filled with evil intetions.

Siwon remained silent.

“I got a feeling that you’ll successfully pass this June exams. I am sure you are impatient for your wedding day right?”, the stepmother said. And then she continues, “If studying with that poor boy can make you easier to understand the lessons, maybe I should pay him to be your private teacher. If he becomes your private teacher, it means your relationship with him only as the teacher and the student.. so it won’t disturb your love tih Kim Heechul”, the stepmother smirks.

“Why do you always link our conversation with Heechul? I am bored! And your fool plan.. I won’t never do it! Because I want my relationship with him more than it... He is the only person who will marry me later!”, what Siwon just said makes the evil stepmother surprised.

“Marry him? That poor boy? Heh.. I think I am the nicest stepmother in the world. Darling, I am always thinking of you.. What you need, and what makes you happy.. I understand you hate my presence in your life, so I make you to quickly walk away from me. Therefore, I have set up your marriage with your rich future wife who can make you happy when you leave this castle. I really understand you right?”

“Just for you know, Kyuhyunnie is richer than me! He has all I don’t have, he has lovable family , he has a lot of good friends, and he has happiness that I never get from you!”, Siwon shouts.

“Ssssh I never thought a charming man as yourself dares to shout at his mother.. you want that boy to overhear us?”

“I always try to respect you, but you never... I try to accept you just the way you are when mommy and daddy passed away!! You...(interrupted)”, Siwon pauses his sentence as his stepmother puts her finger on his mouth.

“Darling, don’t be pretentious.. I've lived with you more than 2 years, I've known you. I know you do not have many friends at school.. and since I knew there’s a smart student who gets scholarship in your school and he’s in one class with you. I told you to make friends with him so you can steal his knowledge.. And i knew too that you would do it well. You also actually taking advantage of him right?”

“Alright.. I admit it that’s right. I only pretend to make friends with him.. But now I really regret... He’s different. He is so kind..even I don’t act nice to him. I won’t waste him anymore”, Siwon stunned.

“Are you falling in him now?”, the stepmother gives death glare.

“I love him..”, Siwon blushes. The stepmother widen her eyes in shock when she hears a confession from her stepchild.

“I love him!! So I won’t never let you do anything that will hurt him!! I will protect him!! I love him..I love him all my heart”, Siwon then runs away from the stepmother. The evil stepmother stunned, she lets Siwon left.

Siwon’s Stepmother’s POV

Choi Siwon... He is not for you. You will never be with him..

 

*WonKyu*

Siwon comes back to the study room, Kyuhyun already finished his exercise.

“Siwon-hyung, you’re so long time. What did you talk to your mother? Ah by the way I’ve seen your answers in your exercise. Ehm..there are about 5 mistakes. But it’s okay, we can correct them”, Kyuhyun said.

“Ah sorry for waiting. Me and her didn’t talk anything..ehm only small talk. Nevermind”, Siwon takes a seat.

“Ah I see. Look at this, your count wrong. I ask you, what does 8 times 2 equal?”, Kyuhyun begins serious.

“16”, Siwon answered.

“Then why you wrote 18?”, Kyuhyun lift his eyebrow.

“Huh? I wrote 18?”, Siwon startled, he takes a look at his answer.

“if the initial calculations were wrong, the rest will be wrong too..”

“This pencil must be moving itself”, Siwon blames his pencil.

“Wuuuuuuuu Siwon-hyung!!!”, Kyuhyun giggles a little. Then the boys continue learning...

.

.

.

[7 PM, Kyuhyun’s House]

“Phew finally I didn’t fight with Siwon-hyung anymore. It was very fun to study together with him! I want to take a bath and go sleep soon”, Kyuhyun smiles as he puts back his bike in the garage. And then he steps into his house.

“Eomma, I am home!”, Kyuhyun said happily. He smiles all the way to his room.

“Hey appa, you’re home?”, Kyuhyun greets his father who is reading a newspaper.

“Kyuhyunnie, have you eaten? We are waiting for you to have dinner”, Mrs. Cho said.

“I’ve eaten in Siwon-hyung’s house”, Kyuhyun answered as he entered his room.

“That boy looks very happy.. what just Siwon did to him?”, Mr. Cho pulls grumpy face.

“He just went to study together. It’s fine, honey. Learning with friend is fun right?”, Mrs. Cho said with smile. Kyuhyun is out his room with a towel, he is going to take a bath.

“I want to take a bath~”, Kyuhyun said. The parents are staring to their son. Kyuhyun prepares hot water to the bath tub, he whistles while waiting the bathtub filled with hot water. When it’s prepared, he dips his feet to the tub, to feel the warmth.

“Aaah...”, Kyuhyun is relaxing himself in the tub. He closes his eyes. Then slowly, he applies soft soap to his arm. Suddenly the door opens, Kyuhyun opens his eyes.

“Appa?!”, Kyuhyun is surprised. His father comes with a handphone on his hand.

“Appa wants to ask you. has Siwon ever did naughty things to you?”, his father asked.

“Eeeeh??? Why are you asking about that? Appa, i am bathing now. We can talk after it”, Kyuhyun pouts.

“Kyuhyun answer me. He ever kissed you right?”

“Appa...”, Kyuhyun blushes.

“Are you dating with him?”, Mr. Cho asked with death glare that makes Kyuhyun freaked out.

“Aish I am not dating with him!! How can I date a guy?”, Kyuhyun looks away.

“Then why you let him to kiss you? How many times you both kiss?”

“Aish... Appa why all of sudden we talk about it? Kiss...is only kiss. It’s normal for friends to kiss right? Appa hasn’t did it to your friend when you’re teenager as me?”

“Kyu.. take a look at this..”, Kyuhyun’s father shows his phone screen to his innocent son.

“APPA WHY YOU SHOW THIS TO ME?!!!”, Kyuhyun startled to see a woman photo on the screen. He blushes, he returns the phone without looking it.

“You haven’t seen a photo like this?”, the father knits his forehead.

“I am still under 18, appa. I am not able to see it!”, Kyuhyun pouts his lips.

“you have absolutely no desire when looking at this?”, Mr. Cho is confused.

“Ewww~ it’s disgusting!!”, Kyuhyun bowed his head.

“You have no desire when looking at this, will you turn on if the woman in this photo....is Choi Siwon?”

“Appa!!! Ah I finished taking bath!!”, Kyuhyun looks disturbed, he rinse his body with water then wrapped himself with towel. He leaves the bathroom in disgust.

“I think he needs to see psychologist...”, Mr. Cho muttered. The angered Kyuhyun slammed his room door.

“Why did appa talk about that??? He quipped about my kiss with Siwon-hyung.. Or he already seen my kissing pose photo with Siwon-hyung??? Then why did hw show that disgusting photo to me? .... he said I had no desire when looking at this. How if the woman in the photo is Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun blushes. He sat himself on the bed, he still wore the towel. He tries to imagine it, Siwon’s body that unintentionally he saw when he was taking bath.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams to see Siwon’s body.

“Heeey what are you doing heree!!! you!! Get out of my room!!!!!”, Siwon is surprised to see Kyuhyun in front of him.

“So..sorry!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun escapes from the bathroom, he hurried to close that bathroom door. He leaned his back on the wall. He closes his eyes and takes deep breath.

“Siwon-hyung’s body.....”, Siwon’s body appears in his mind. He bites his lip, he remembers all details of his friend’s body.

“Eeeeeeeewww!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun is feeling to throw up. His skin crawl chilling.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish it’s really disgusting!!! But...Siwon-hyung is so..hot....aaaaaiiiiissshhhhh!! stop it!! I am getting crazy now.. Ah I better go to sleep!!!

.

.

.

[The sunny morning in the school]

“Hooaaaaaam...”, Kyuhyun yawns as he climbs the stair to his classroom.

“Morning Kyuhyun!!”, a friend greets him.

“Hey morning..”, Kyuhyun greets back with his smile. Then he opens his student rack to change his shoes. Kyuhyun is surprised to see a pink envelope in his rack.

“What is this?”, Kyuhyun takes it. when he wants to open that pink think, someone who taller than him snatches it.

“What’s this? A letter?”, Siwon opens the envelope.

“Siwon-hyung!!! Hey give it back!! I haven’t read it!!”, Kyuhyun jumps to snatch the letter, but Siwon is taller, he walks away as he reads that loudly.

“Hello oppa, my name is Kim Soo Yoong. I am tenth grader. I know you haven’t known me at all and I don’t really know about you. I had been stalking you for several times. You are so cute. I like you so much. I want to be your girlfriend, oppa. Would you be mine? I know you really love sweet stuffs especially cheese cake right? I ever saw you with your twin ate together in a cafe last Friday. You are so cute, I like to see you when you were eating. I’ll wait your answer in that same cafe today, at 4 PM. Please, I really want to know your answer, oppa”, Siwon bursted into laughter after reading it. Kyuhyun’s face flushed, he never thought if there is a girl who likes him.

“What the heck is this? You got a love letter from girl?? Hahahahahahaha!!!”, Siwon throws the letter, Kyuhyun catches it before it falls to the ground.

“Siwon-hyung, don’t throw it!! uuuh you are so mean!!”, Kyuhyun pouts. Then he reads it once again, that cute boy blushes again. He finds a photo in the envelope. It’s the girl photo who sent the letter.

“Is that the girl?”, Siwon takes a look at the photo Kyuhyun holds.

“She is pretty enough”, Kyuhyun smiles. Siwon snatches the letter and the photo.

“Tch only this ugly letter. I can make better love letter than it for you”, Siwon mocked. Then suddenly they become awkward.

“Love letter for...me? you want to make it?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Ah...ehm... forget it. so..you want to accept this girl?”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“My parents don’t allow me to have girlfriend. They don’t want if it can disturb my study”

“Good, go reject her later”, Siwon smirks.

“I don’t want to hurt her....”

“Love is painful! She has to accept it if you reject her love!”

“Aaah I don’t know!! I am confused!!”

“Is it difficult to say I can’t be your boyfriend?”

“Siwon-hyung, why do you really support me to reject her?”

“(Because I don’t want there is somebody will catch you from me!) I..I don’t support you anything. I just give you recommendation. You said yourself your parents didn’t allow you to have girlfriend. So, reject her”

“Hmm... today after class I want to attend dance class first, can I go to the cafe on time?”, Kyuhyun scratches his head.

“Dance class?”

“Yeah, I want to see my friend Yesung-sshi becomes a  dance instructor!”

“(Tch that ugly stranger again) I...(interrupted)”

*Siwon and Kyuhyun hear the sound of ringing bell*

“Ah the bell rings!! Math is the first lesson, aaaah there will be an exam!! Let’s go to classroom, hyung!!”, Kyuhyun runs following the other students that are going to enter their class too. Siwon then follows his friend.

[In the class]

“Kyuhyunnie!! Kyuhyunnie!! Finally you come.. Kyuhyunnie, the teacher will come soon!! Please help me, I still don’t understand with the last lesson!!”, when they just entered the classroom, Ryeowook with miserably face approaches Kyuhyun.

“Ryeowookie you scared me out!! Let me put my bag first I’ll help you..”, Kyuhyun said as he walked to his desk.

“Thank you, Kyuhyunnie!! You’re the best!!”, Ryeowook shakes Kyuhyun’s hands.

“You...you’re welcome”, Kyuhyun answered nervously.

“Hey Siwonnie”, Heechul, the boy that Siwon never expect, comes to him.

“What?”, Siwon sat himself on his desk.

“Siwonnie you’re supposed to say good morning!! Ah Siwonnie, do you have any problem with math? I don’t want you will get bad score again.. I’ll teach all you haven’t understood!”, Heechul said, he resting his chin on Siwon’s desk.

“I don’t have any problems.. all I want is you..to leave me alone!!!”, Siwon glared.

“Siwonnie, why are you still cold like this? Our marriage is still only several months again right?”, Heechul pokes Siwon’s chin.

“Aish leave me alone!!!”, Siwon pushes Heechul away. The noisy class suddenly becomes silent when the math teacher arrived.

“Aaah the teacher comes!! Kyuhyunnie....will you ‘help’ me in the exam?”, Ryeowook uses his puppy eyes to take Kyuhyun’s heart.

“Be confident, Ryeowookie. You can do it. good luck”, Kyuhyun winks before he gets back to the desk.

20 minutes after the exam starts...............

The students are working on their own paper. Meanwhile the teacher is being around the class to supervise his students. Siwon already finished his paper, he becomes smarter since he was teached by his friend, Cho Kyuhyun. No one knows if Siwon is writing a love letter for Kyuhyun.

“Love letter.. hmm, what should I write? It’s really confusing..”, Siwon is thinking hard. When the teacher approaches his desk, Siwon hurried to hide his unfinished letter.

“Finish?”, asked the teacher. Siwon nods.

“Let me see yours”, the teacher takes a look at Siwon’s work. Siwon is nervous, he’s afraid if the teacher will yell at him because of his answers.

“Well, we still have 15 minutes time before we correct it together. You have 3 mistakes, correct them!”, the teacher return the paper. Siwon is surprised.

“3 mistakes??? Only 3 mistakes??? Can you show me where are the mistakes?”, Siwon never thought that he could do the exam well. He never hears the teacher talks to him smoothly, and says if he only have 3 mistakes on the exam. Because usually the teacher will yell at him because a lot of wrong answers on his paper.

“Find them yourself”, the teacher said as he left Siwon.

“3 mistakes... I have to fix them!!”, the excited Siwon forgets the love letter and  reads his paper. The teacher passes Kyuhyun’s desk, he takes a look at that boy’s paper too.

“Good. But amend your writing.. very messy”, the teacher returns the paper. Kyuhyun smiles shyly. He looks at his paper, that’s right his writing is hard to read.

“What’s on your desk?”, the teacher is still beside Kyuhyun’s desk. He notices a face sketch on it.

“This is drawing..”, Kyuhyun said. The teacher takes that paper. That paper is actually Kyuhyun’s sketch that was drew by Siwon when he got sick a week ago.

“It’s very cool. You drew it yourself?”, the teacher was amazed by the sketch.

“N..no. my friend drew it for me..”

In front of him, Siwon overhears Kyuhyun and the teacher’s conversation. He knows if they are talking about his drawing.

“Can I borrow this?”, the teacher really loves the drawing.

“Ah sir.. I..”, Kyuhyun disagrees.

“Sir, if you want to see my other drawings I’ll show you. I bring them”, Siwon said.

“So it’s your drawing?”, the teacher turns his attention. Siwon gives the teacher a folder of papers.

“oh..your name is Choi Siwon? Oh okay I borrow it for a while. Have you corrected your mistakes? Go do it now”, the teacher keeps the folder. Siwon blushes, the teacher just gave his compliment about his drawing.

“Siwon-hyung is great! Seems like the teacher wants to be drew too”, Kyuhyun said.

“By the way why did you bring my drawing for you to school? you said you wanted to frame it”

“Your drawing is too good. If I only keep it in my room I can’t see it if I am in the school. So I bring your drawing to school too so I can see it everytime”

“You...you really love my drawing?”, Siwon is impressed.

“I love it!! (I also love the drawer :p)”, Kyuhyun smiles.

“Thank you”, Siwon smiles a little, he then continues correcting his paper.

And then..............

“Alright, you already got your result right? The time is over. If you still have problem with it, ask me after class. See you”, the teacher leaves the classroom. Don’t forget he brings Siwon’s folder too. Siwon is writing the love letter that still unfinished. He becomes happier since he gets his first B+ score for math exam. The next teacher hasn’t came, the class makes noise again.

“Siwon-hyung, what do you write?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Don’t see it! shoo.. shoo.. leave me!”, Siwon hides the letter with his arm.

“Kyuhyunnie!!! I overheard your conversation with the teacher. what drawing you both talked?”, Ryeowook asked to his friend.

“Ah Ryeowookie hasn’t seen it? this! This is Siwon-hyung’s drawing! Cool huh?”, Kyuhyun shows his face sketch to Ryeowook.

“Great!! Siwon who drew it?!”, Ryeowook gapes. Heechul joins to take a look at that drawing too.

“OMG it’s cool!! Siwonnie, you are very talented!! But why you never draw me?”, Heechul pouts as he nudges Siwon’s shoulder.

“Aish leave me alone! I am busy!”, Siwon glared. Not long after, another student in that class is curious about Siwon’s drawing too.

“Hey, can I take a look at your drawing?”, a girl approaches Siwon shyly. Siwon looks at her.

“Just see it from the boy behind me”, Siwon said.

“Oh, thank you”, the girl smiles. That girl then finally can take a look at Siwon’s drawing.

“It’s very nice”, the girl gives his compliment too, just like others who just saw that drawing. and then almost all students are curious with that ‘fenomenal drawing’. they want to take a look at that drawng too. Siwon never thought it will happen to his life, he can only gape to see all students that are curious about his drawing.

“I don’t know that Choi Siwon can draw well. I thought he is reserved but actually he is kind of interesting”, said another student.

“Siwon-hyung, look behind you!! they all praise your drawing!!”, Kyuhyun hugs Siwon from the back. Siwon reaches Kyuhyun’s arm that wrapped him.

“What is special on that sketch? It’s only ordinary face sketch.. aish this class is very corny. I bet they can draw like that too”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“If it’s not special, they won’t be that curious about it right?”, Kyuhyun smiles. Siwon’s heart is actually very glad of himself. He never get so many appreciates from people around him.

[In the break time....]

“Hey hey I just get a love letter from a girl”, Kyuhyun shows off a pink envelope to his friends who are eating in same table with him. Ryeowook choked, Heechul stops chewing his meal.

“Love letter? I want to see it!!”, as usual, the twins are curious about it.

“Here you are.. but I don’t know how to respond it”, Kyuhyun passes that envelope to the twins. Heechul and Ryeowook are reading that letter.

“Kyuhyunnie is great!! You’re a new student but you can get a fangirl that fast! Aah I’m envy”, Ryeowook said.

“yeah, everything depends to face”, Kyuhyun starts being arrogant. He is admiring himself.

“The girl in this photo is cute enough. So..will you accept it or reject?”, Heechul returns the envelope.

“hmm.. I don’t know. I don’t want to hurt her if I reject her. But in other side I can’t accept her..”

“What makes you can’t accept her?”

“Because.... I already have someone who I love”, Kyuhyun blushes. The twins are surprised.

“Really? Who is that?”, Heechul asked.

“It’s secret!!!”, the blashful boy sticks his tongue out.

“Is someone you love......Choi Siwon?”, Ryeowook teases his friend. Actually what he guesses is the right answer.

“Hmmm.. I don’t know. I said it’s secret”, Kyuhyun giggles.

“Uuuuuh Kyuhyunnie! Who is that? So we can help you catch her!”, Ryeowook forces.

“It’s secret”, Kyuhyun winks.

.

.

.

[After class...]

The students are lifting their chairs onto their tables before they go home. Kyuhyun is impatient to attend the dance class. Because his old friend is the instructor there.

“Hey where are you going?”, Siwon who is sweeping the floor caught his friend.

“I am going for a while! Sssshhh...”, Kyuhyun felt little embarassed, but he still desperate to skip the picket time.

“Heeey!!!”, Siwon calls him. He shook his head as he watched Kyuhyun ran.

Kyuhyun doesn’t wait for the twins who actually join the dance class before him, he runs himself to the dance class. He finds Yesung is dancing accompanied by the music from the tape.

“Yesung-sshi!!”, Kyuhyun calls happily.

“Hey Kyuhyunnie! Where are your friends?”, Yesung stops his movement.

“They are still in class. Doing the class picket, but I skip it”, Kyuhyun giggles.

“Kyuhyunnie, you are bad boy. Hahaha, so how long have you been seeing me dance?”, Yesung wipes his sweat.

“Not a long time. I just came here..and I called you”, Kyuhyun answered.

“Do you want to dance together with me?”, Yesung offers his right hand.

“But I don’t have any skill about dance!”, Kyuhyun shows his palm.

“It’s only heating”, Yesung changes the music theme to the slow one. He grabs Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Yesung-sshi...”, Kyuhyun

blushes. Yesung pulls his body closer to the blashful boy, he wrapped his hand around Kyuhyun’s wrist. Yesung backwards, Kyuhyun steps to the front. They does it slowly.

“Yeah just like this.. like in the prom night right?”, Yesung asked in the midst of that slow dance.

“It’s kind of easy”, Kyuhyun enjoys it. but he forgets to backward when Yesung steps to the front, he even steps to the front too. Then he unintentionally steps on Yesung’s foot.

“Aaarrrghh..”, Yesung screams in pain. Kyuhyun startled, he withdrew his foot.

“Ah sorry Yesung-sshi!!”, Kyuhyun felt guilty. They don’t know if they are being watched by...Choi Siwon.

“Very stupid..”, Siwon giggles a little. he almost finishes his love letter for Kyuhyun.

“Yesung-hyung!!”, Ryeowook and Heechul just arrived to the dance class.

“Heey come here guys!”, Yesung calls.

“Kyuhyunnie is cheating. You came here without us..”, Ryeowook muttered.

“Hehehe sorry. I was very impatient to come here. Yesung-sshi is my old friend, so I hurried to  meet him!”, Kyuhyun didn't feel embarred at all, he even giggles.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the late update. sorry for cut the scene here too, I actually want to update until Kyuhyun gives his answer to the girl's love letterbut my mother still nags at me so I cut part here. So what do you think? Will Kyuhyun accept that girl? :)

Thank's for reading <3