Curse

Behind You

Hello I am back again ^^ just like what I said in chapter 12, we are already in 2nd session of Behind You! Because of that, the characters of course will be a little different and we also have some new characters! They are:

Cho Kyuhyun, a radio DJ

Choi Siwon, an art teacher in an elementary school
 

Kim Yesung, a radio DJ (Kyuhyun's broadcast partner)

Kim Ryeowook, a professional photographer

Shindong Hee, a radio DJ

 

Eun Hyuk, a radio DJ

Lee Donghae, a radio owner

About their traits? You'll know them as the story goes on, you may guess as you want ^^ it looks like we have may broadcasters and the teachers are only two here, DJs vs Teachers? Kkkkkkk~ because I like broadcaster, because that's my dream in the future :D Here it is the 13th chapter of Behind You:

 

*Preview*

“Kyuhyunnie, wake up! Wake up! Kyu...”, Siwon was unable to hold back his tears.

“Kyuhyunnie, don’t die! Don’t leave me... You’ve promised you won’t leave me include every moment.. You remember, right? Kyu... Kyuhyunnie..”, Siwon tightened his hug.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun called softly.

“Kyuhyunnie, hang on..”, Siwon ed his face.

“Hyung.. Am I going to die?”, Kyuhyun cried.

 

Kyuhyunnie, forgive me..

Today I graduate alone without you. I get a B+, is that bad? I am sure you’d be able to get better grades than me. Kyuhyunnie, I am happy to have a good friend like you. Every night I pray that we can be together. But forgive me, Kyu. I am going away for a while. But I must be back. Take care of yourself here. This doll, I give it back to you to replace when I am not there. So, you won’t be alone. Kyuhyunnie, I’ll be honest with you. I like you. I fall in love with you. Someday, I’ll be a well established and succesful. At the moment that will come later, I am going to marry you and happy you. then wait for me until I come back. I will always send you letters. Goodbye.

 

Love,

Choi Siwon

 

There had been countless amount of tears that dripped from Heechul’s eyelid when he read the letter.

It’s true.. The person who Siwon loves...just him. Heechul minded.

 

---

“EOMMA, I ALREADY SAID I DON’T NEED IT ANYMORE!!!!”, Kyuhyun yelled.

“Oh okay, Kyuhyunnie. Your dolls are still in your bedroom, you want to leave them there?”

“I also don’t need them..”

“But those dolls are the memories from your friend, right?”

“Friend? Who?”, Kyuhyun walked into his bedroom again. He closed the door slowly. The room was empty. He saw the dolls, and also his face sketch which Siwon ever made for him. His tears rolled down his cheek.

Kyuhyun, forgive me. I have to go away..

 I’ll go to get married in America..

 You should never wait for me. Forget about me..

 This doll, I return it to you. I haven’t needed it anymore..

 Forget about me, I hope you will have a great future.

Goodbye...

Those sentences was filling his mind, everytime he remembered them he never stopped to cry. He took the frame and stared at his own face sketch.

“I HATE YOU!!!”, Kyuhyun threw the frame

 

.

 

.

 

Chapter 13: Curse

.

.

.

“Sir!”, Kyuhyun called that tall man.

“Sir, excuse me. Can you......”, Kyuhyun stopped his question. He widen his eyes. His heart missed a beat when he saw the man’s face. The man was also surprised, they stared each other.

“Uhm.. Can you tell me.. where is 3-2 located? I come to parents meeting”

“3-2? It’s on the second floor, near the health room..”

“Second floor? Oh.. Thank you”, Kyuhyun turned away. He quickened his pace, walking away from the man who helped him.

“Kyuhyunnie!”, that man chased Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stopped his step, his lips trembled.

“Kyuhyunnie! You are Cho Kyuhyun, right?”, that man smiled, he stood beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at the man’s face.

“Do I know you?”

That man was surprised to hear Kyuhyun’s response.  Kyuhyun passed without concern him at all. That man who was actually named Choi Siwon could only stare Kyuhyun away in front of him. Kyuhyun rubbed his chest, his heart felt happy but also painful at the same time. Happy? Didn’t he just act rude in front of that man? Or maybe he was happy cause he could meet that person again?

“That is..... him.. I find him... Siwon-hyung.....”, Kyuhyun gasped. “Ah no.. this is definitely a dream..”, he minded. Kyuhyun looked back again, Siwon wasn’t longer in the corridor. He immediately ran down the stairs, still clutching his chest.

“I must be dreaming.. How can I meet a person who I never meet since 4 years ago? We also apart with no fine. Maybe it’s just his face is similiar.. but if it’s really him.......”

“Peekaboo!”

“Aaaaaaaa!”, Kyuhyun was surprised to see Sungmin his nephew when he turned around. “You?! Aish.. You scare me out!”, Kyuhyun scolded his nephew.

“Hehe.. Uncle, where have you been? I am scared you lost here”, the buck-toothed boy laughed.

“I am the one who’s supposed to say that! You... Where’s your classroom?”

“There”, Sungmin pointed at a room in the corner. The little man looked back at his uncle paused with a blank stare.

“Uncle.. what’s wrong?”, Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun’s hand.

“N.. Nothing”

“Uncle, but you look frightened.. Ah I know it! has uncle met him?”

“Him? Who?”, Kyuhyun frowned.

“Am I right? You already met him...”, Sungmin reached up and put his lips to Kyuhyun’s ears. “Mr. Choi..”, he whispered.

“Mr. What?”, Kyuhyun immediately widened his eyes.

“Mr. Choi... his full name is Choi Siwon”

Kyuhyun was silent, he covered his mouth with his both hands.

“Sungminnie..”, Kyuhyun held both Sungmin's shoulders and looked into his eyes.
"Where do you know him?", Kyuhyun asked.
"He is an art teacher in this school"
"When ... was the first time you met him?"
"Since I went to this school, he already worked here"
"Did he know you since the first time you met?"
"No", Sungmin shook head. Kyuhyun glanced around, he pulled Sungmin into the place which more deserted.
"Sungminnie, why do you never tell me about him?"
"Because .. Uncle hates Mr. Choi so much .. Every I talk about him, you never listen ..."
"Sungminnie .. So he is Choi Siwon ....."
.
.
.
Siwon was in the teachers' room, tidying the desks teacher.
*Flashback*

“Kyuhyunnie! You are Cho Kyuhyun, right?”, that man smiled, he stood beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at the man’s face.

“Do I know you?”

Siwon sighed quietly, he sat down and held his head.
Siwon's POV
Was he the wrong person or did he have forgotten me? No way if he forgot, I always send him a letter every week! But ... He never replies even one letter .. But I'm really sure he's Cho Kyuhyun!
"Mr. Choi!"
"Yes?"
"Could you go to the performance spance for a while?"
"Yes, I am going there"
.
.
"So .. Sungmin’s uncle is....Cho Kyuhyun?!  Kim Yesung’s partner in Tea Time with YeHyun? Gyaaa, I am your fan! I never skip to listen to your broadcast!", Mrs. Lee, Sungmin's teacher was so happy when she met Kyuhyun. Initially he wanted to talk about the intelligence and behavior at school of Sungmin but when she knew that his disciple’s uncle was her favorite broadcaster she became so happy.
"(Uncle is famous ..)", Sungmin chuckled.
"Ahaha thank you so much, Mrs.. Lee", Kyuhyun smiled, his hands constantly held by the teacher.
"Hohoho, in school, Sungmin is a nice boy! He's good at singing and drawing. But maybe he should be more struggling in math," the teacher said.
"I see. Hear it, Sungminnie? You should tell me if you have problems with mathematics!", Kyuhyun said to the boy.
"Yes, uncle!", Sungmin nodded.
"Well Mr Cho Kyuhyun, may I take a picture with you?", Mrs. Lee asked shyly.
"Oh of course!", Kyuhyun said enthusiastically.

[In the show]
The parents are sitting neatly on a chair that has been provided in the show. In front of them there was a large central stage which was showing an appearance. Kyuhyun who just came was searching an empty seat for him. Luckily, he found that there was an empty seat on the side of the road so he didn't need to go through the audience.
"Aah finally ..", Kyuhyun threw himself on top of the red-colored seat. He prepared his camcorder to record Sungmin's performance just like his cousin told him.
"(Hopefully I will not meet him anymore)", Kyuhyun minded. He glanced to the right and left, he did not see 'that man' was around his seat.
"And next performance, grade 3-2’s choir", the MC said. All audiences clapped hands.
"3-2! Sungmin's class!", Kyuhyun hurriedly his handycam. Curtain was opened, the children had been in their position. There was a conductor and pianist. Kyuhyun highlighted the faces of children one by one to find Sungmin’s face.
"Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock", in the back row of the choir began to sing.
"Tick tock? What song will they perform?", Kyuhyun thought. The pianist started playing the musical accompaniment.
"My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf so it Stood ninety years on the floor"
Kyuhyun immediately bewildered when he heard the children's choir began singing.
"It was taller by half than the old man himself though it weighed not a Pennyweight more"
Kyuhyun's hand which was holding the camcorder trembled, his breathing falter.
*Flashback*

My grandfather’s clock was too large for the shelf so it stood ninety years on the floor.. it was taller by half than the old man himself though it weighed not a pennyweigh more..”, Siwon sang. Kyuhyun was surprised, he never thought that Siwon would sing his favorite song. Kyuhyun’s tears stopped dropping, the pain in his legs seemed to disappear when he heard the strains of a song sung by his friend. Siwon turned his face to Kyuhyun, he smiled widely to him.

“Sing with me!”,Siwon said with the wolf voice.

Kyuhyun's tears began rolling down his cheeks. His hand felt not strong enough to keep holding the camcorder. Kyuhyun looked down to control his tears.
"(Why? Why do I cry? This song ....)", Kyuhyun sobbed.
"Need help to record it?"
Kyuhyun opened his eyes, how shocked he was when he saw 'that man' beside him.
"You cry while watching this performance, maybe you need a help to record it so you can cry until you're satisfied ..", he said.
"Kyuhyun-ssi ..", he called.
"(Kyuhyun-ssi? He does not call me Kyuhyunnie?)", Kyuhyun remained silent.
"Kyuhy—"
"WHO ARE YOU?! CALLING ME 'KYUHYUN', talking like we know each other .. DO I KNOW YOU?! GO AWAY, it bothers me", Kyuhyun yelled. He made the whole room turned to him. Siwon had shut his ears in surprise. Kyuhyun woke up, he turned to the people who were looking at him.
"So .. Sorry .. Sorry ..." Kyuhyun bowed, he was ashamed of himself.
"Ah .. Forgive me, maybe you are not Cho Kyuhyun that I search ..", Siwon bowed and walked away. People went back to watching performances on the stage. Kyuhyun froze, he gasped desperately.
"What does he mean .. I am not Cho Kyuhyun that he searches?"


12 PM
In a restaurant ... Kyuhyun took Sungmin to have lunch. Sungmin was eating happily when Kyuhyun was just silent.
"Uncle .. You make me ashamed to cry out suddenly like that .." Sungmin said.
"Aish Sungminnie did I say do not talk about it again!", Kyuhyun blushed. He was really trying to forget about the embarrassing the incident in Sungmin's school.
"Besides uncle is also wrong .. Uncle is very childish. What did Mr. Choi say until my uncle scream like that?"
"Heh .. Nevermind .. You're right, I'm too childish .. Sorry ..."
"Uncle ..", Sungmin stared at his uncle who looked clumsy. He put his hand on Kyuhyun's hand.
"Uncle, smile", Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun was touched, cold heart melted when he saw an innocent smile in Sungmin’s face. Slowly, a smile developed on his lips.
"Uncle, I am sure ... In fact in uncle's heart .. Uncle really misses him, right? Do not pretend," Sungmin said while biting his hamburger.
"Pretend? What do you mean with pretend huh?! Know it all .." Kyuhyun’s emotions back up. Sungmin gigged facing of his uncle he had regarded as his own brother.
"Ah I forget! I have to work this afternoon, aish ... If I go to work .. Ah it's impossible to leave you alone," Kyuhyun patted his forehead.
"Uncle will go to broadcast with Uncle Yesung? Ohh YeHyun's broadcast is every Monday until Friday right?"
"That's the problem. Your parents will come back 2 days more .., you'll come with me to the office"
"What? Does that mean I will go to Uncle's broadcast studio and I can meet Uncle Yesung?", Sungmin was excited.
"Yeah .." Kyuhyun answered as he lit his cigarette.
"Yay! They must know that Cho Kyuhyun has a cute nephew like me!"
"Tch .. Just finish your lunch!", Kyuhyun his cigarette.
"Uncle .. Why are you smoking? is smoking fun? Can I try it?"
"If you do not smoke, do not start .."
"Then if I smoke?"
"Do not stop .."
"Uncle, can I try one?", Sungmin Kyuhyun took a pack of cigarettes belonging.
"No way!! You want your mother to kill me?", Kyuhyun Quickly snatched it away.

.
.
At the same time in Sungmin's school ...
The parents meeting and the students' performance were already over. The teachers and staffs at the school were eating together.
"Hey Mr. Choi", a fat-bodied teacher had a seat next to Siwon.
"Oh hey Mr. Shin, the foods today are delicious", Siwon smiled as he ate his lunch.
"Ah that's why I am really impatient to have lunch!", The teacher who was called as Shindong was unwrapping his chopsticks.
"Mr. Choi, I heard that there was someone who shouted to you at the middle of the students' performance. Actually what happened?"
"Oh, about that .. That was actually my fault .. I know him to be pretentious .. I thought he was my high school friend at first. But he was not .."
"Is that guy's face similiar with your friend?"
"Yeah, same really. But he did reconigze me"
"Maybe he just pretended! He was so surprised when Suddenly you both met each other, then if he pretended he did not know you!"
"That's not the problem .. After I saw him this morning .. My feeling said that he was my friend who I had searched ..", Siwon grinned. "I do not know why .. I was glad to see him now .. I.. Am so happy", Siwon laughed.
"I see. Yeah, I hope you both will meet again soon. And have a talk!"
"I hope so, Mr. Shin"
"Mr. Choi, are you free tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday right? I think I am not going to do anything tomorrow.
"Ah that's good! Hmm Mr. Choi ... Tomorrow I’ll have a blind date, please accompany me?"
"What? Blind date?! You ... join ...", Siwon was surprised.
"Ssshhh, do not be too loud. As a broadcaster, I have a friend who is also a broadcaster .. But my friend works in different radio. Even though I never see his face directly, I really love—"
"What do you say? His face? Is your friend a guy?", Siwon again shocked. Several other teachers began to look at them both.
"Aish Mr. Choi .. ssshhh .. I have not finished to talk!"
"Ah sorry Mr. Shin, please continue .."
"I really love his voice .." Shindong's expression turned into a face of people falling in love.
"So you want me to accompany you?"
"Please, Mr. Choi .. He said that he would bring a friend. Who knew you could get acquainted with him?"
"Mr. Shin, do you not understand tips on blind dates? If you bring a friend, at least you have to bring a friend who is uglier than you. Then you will look handsome"
"Uhm ...", Shindong, the English teacher was thought to digest the words of Siwon.
"That's right .. Mr. Choi is the most handsome teacher in this school ..", Shindong sighed. "But it's okay! I do not mind! Only you who can accompany me! I can be laughed if I invite others! C'mon, Mr. Choi"
"Well, I understand. I'm coming", Siwon nodded.
"Really? Omg thank youuuu! You are the best friend ever!", Shindong Siwon shook his shoulders, making Siwon was difficult to eat.
"Y-yes .. You're welcome"
"As long as outside the school, don’t call me Mr. Shin! Just call me Shindong, okay?"
"Hmm ..", Siwon replied with a small murmur.

-
"Why the sky is getting dark here. Seems about to rain," Kyuhyun said in front of the microphone. Like his daily routine, broadcasting with his radio partner, Yesung, which took place on the 8th floor of a building in Daegu. The studio was coated glass window so they can see the view out of the building.
"It looks like in December this year frequent rains. Ah today's weather makes me cold," Yesung said.
"Cold? Need a hug?"
"Hmm .. It will be nice if when cold like hug someone," Yesung laughed.
"Ah .. Suddenly the atmosphere is making me upset. Makes me want a girlfriend .."
"Listeners, rather than listening to Kyuhyun’s turmoil, it's better for everybdy on the street or anywhere else who are listening to us, you may send your greetings with YeHyun! Tell us about what happened today. We’ll wait for your message! Or maybe there are stuck in traffic or there are other events, give news to us too! "Yesung said excitedly. Then he lowered his voice microphone and played a song that he had prepared before. They took off their headphones.
"Kyuhyuna, why do you look so sad?", Yesung asked.
"Eh? Do I look so?", Kyuhyun look. Occasionally he glanced at the restricted room bulkhead invisibility, where his nephew, Sungmin was waiting for him until he finished his work. Sungmin looked happy while talking with the producer there.
"You must be tired to take care of Sungminnie all day", Yesung smiled as he massaged Kyuhyun's shoulder.
"Haha thank you," Kyuhyun smiled a little.
"Kyu, we've had on air!", Yesung hastily put on his headphones. Kyuhyun nodded and wore his headphones.

-
"He already fell asleep", Kyuhyun said while closing Sungmin's bedroom door. He walked toward Yesung who sat on the sofa. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were accompanied by Yesung to the apartment after finishing their work.
"Then .. What do you want to tell?", Yesung asked. As usual, Kyuhyun smoked first. Smoke came out of Kyuhyun’s mouth.
"Today .. I met him, Yesung-sshi .." Kyuhyun leaned back against the back of the sofa.
"Him? Who?"
"Siwon .."
Yesung choked on his drink when he heard the name mentioned.
"Si .. Siwon? Where?"
"Sungmin's at school .. He's an art teacher there"
"Is that good? You have to be happy that you could meet him after 5 years!"
"4 years! But .. I think I make a trouble"
Then Kyuhyun Yesung told everthing that happened today.
"Why did not you apologize?", Yesung asked.
"I was not brave to say that! I was ashamed of the stupid thing I did during the students performance", Kyuhyun looks very frustrating.
"Kyu .. Kyuhyuna, calm down", Yesung held Kyuhyun's shoulder.
"Al .. alright .. * sigh * but he's the first one, right? He left me! I dumped! And now, when we 'accidentally' met each other, he acted nice .. Tch .. People did not know who was him "
"Hey hey do not say like that!", Yesung was still trying to calm his friend. "Well, now I ask you ... What did you feel when you met him?"
"Actually .. There were nothing any special feelings .. I was just surprised when I saw him in front of me. When I saw his face .. I was blank. I wanted to have a talk with him but I did not know .. my heart could not accept him yet "
"Just because of 4 years ago? Are you still revenge?"
"It's not revenge. The feelings 4 years ago when we were still together and the feelings next 4 years .. Are different. I discover him as a stranger for me. These four years, many people come to my life. And it makes me so easy to forget him '
"But if you yelled in front of him like that, it means you are still a grudge ... Or you were angry because he did not concern you when you both met? Were you expecting he would run to chase you and hug you?"
"I.. I am not!" Kyuhyun blushed.
"If you're annoyed with someone the first time you met, usually you will meet him again later", with the intention of teasing, Yesung smiled.
"Noooo! It's better if this morning was the last day I met him! If I meet him again someday, it must be a curse!", Yesung chuckled to look at Kyuhyun who was very childish. "Kyu .. Tomorrow, will you accompany me to a blind date?"
"What? Blind date?"
"Yeah .. He's a broadcaster too. But he's different from the radio. He's funny and cool, we've often sent e-mails and appointments.. and tomorrow we’ll meet"
"Hahahaha blind date!"
"Kyuhyuna, your laughter sounds like making fun of me .. Kyu, he will bring his friend, we can do a double-date!"
"Ahahahaha o .. kay .. Yeah .. Because you are my best buddy, I'll go with you," Kyuhyun nodded. "Thank youuu!", A nod from Kyuhyun was greeted by Yesung with happy face.

-
At the same time ... During his work, Siwon was browsing on the internet. He typed ... 'Cho Kyuhyun' on the browser. Click! And all results appeared in 1 second.
"He's ... A broadcaster?", Siwon raised an eyebrow. "That's right him .." Siwon muttered, noticing someone's profile on a radio on the web. There are posts that are listed in the profile, which is the motivation to live of Kyuhyun: 'It’s fine to be a slow person because we’ll be safe’
"What kind of quote is that?"
Siwon re-read the profile. "Filling the show Tea Time with YeHyun every Monday to Friday .... What?! Kim Yesung?", Siwon was really surprised to fall off his chair.
"Yesung .. Why did not he ever tell me?"

-
The next day at a shopping center ..
"Where will you both meet?", Siwon asked. He was walking with Shindong.
"In a restaurant .. Arounf third floor," the fat guy who was dressed up answered while looking at the mall. Siwon's eyes caught a boy who was walking alone.
"Shindong, wait! He .. He looks like a student in 3-2", Siwon said.
"That's right. Sungmin Is he?"
"I think so! But why does he walk alone?"
Siwon and Shindong were staring at the boy who was walking alone in front of them. Suddenly that boy looked back.
"Ah .. Good afternoon Mr. Choi and Mr. Shin", the boy greeted both the teachers.
"Good afternoon. Are you alone?", Siwon asked.
"Hey .. That question sounds like you're a e", Shindong whispered. Siwon tried to ignore Shindong’s words.
"No, I am here with my uncle", the boy who named Sungmin answered.
"Then where's your uncle?"
"He said that I had to wait for him .. He has an important business! Do not worry about me, sir"
"Oh .. Okay. Do not walk too far. We have to go now, see you"
"See you", Shindong said.
"See you too, Mr. Choi and Mr. Shin", Sungmin smiled.
"Aah there! Right there!", Not long after Shindong pointed at a chinese restaurant there. Then they both entered that restaurant.

"Where are they?", Kyuhyun his cigarette. There was Yesung beside him looking bored as long waiting.
"Hmm .. I'm bored", Kyuhyun complained. Fortunately, he was entrusted Sungmin who went with him that day in a playground.
"Why do not you try to call him? ", Siwon suggested.
"Ah you're right!", Shindong took his cellphone which he put into his coat pocket. He tried to contact his blind date partner. And suddenly the sound of the phone rang at that restaurant.
"Ah he calls me!", Yesung picked up his cellphone.
"There they are!", Shindong pulled Siwon to the one of the tables. Then they found two guys (one who was smoking and another was playing with his phone).
"Hey!", Shindong greeted. Yesung and Kyuhyun were surprised. No, they were not surprised because of Shindong. But they were surprised Because of the man beside Shindong. Siwon and Kyuhyun stared each other.
"Why is he here? What the ... Why do I have to meet him ...?", Kyuhyun cursed himself, he put his cigarette in the ashtray, then stood and smiled at them.
"Oh right, I'm Kim Yesung. Nice to meet you. So this is Shindong Hee?", Yesung asked.
"Yes, I am! Nice to meet you too ahaha", Shindong shook Yesung’s hand.
"Hey Siwon, how are you?", Yesung asked him to shake hands.
"Hi .. very well, thanks," Siwon smiled.
"You guys know each other?", Shindong asked as he pulled a chair in front of Yesung's chair.
"I've ever taught in his class when he was a highschool student," Yesung said. Siwon still did not take his eyes off of Kyuhyun's eyes.
"God .. It's a curse .." Kyuhyun smiled and shook hands with Siwon. Siwon sat on the chair beside Shindong.
"Damn ... Why do we have to sit facing each other?" Kyuhyun sighed. Siwon saw an ashtray on the table, it is also a pack of cigarettes right a few centimeters in front of Kyuhyun. Siwon managed to look suspicious.
"Ohh I see. So you were a teacher?"
"Not really a teacher. Only an instructor in a dance club. It used to be four years ago"
Shindong and Yesung were chatting happily.
"Let me introduce my friend first! This is Cho Kyuhyun. We've been friends since childhood, he is my broadcast partner every day", said Yesung, patting Kyuhyun’s shoulder.
"Hi, nice to meet you", Kyuhyun said.
"Maybe you know him already, but this is Choi Siwon. 3 years ago, we were both accepted to be a teacher. Anyway he's an art teacher and I'm an English teacher"
Having become acquainted, they ordered food for lunch. While Yesung and Shindong were chatting, Siwon and Kyuhyun just stared at each other silently.
"... Do you smoke?", Siwon asked. Kyuhyun stunned, he hurriedly put cigarette packs into his pants pockets. He decided not to answer Siwon's question.
"Shall we go to the movies?", Yesung suggested.
"That's good idea! We can do a double date! I go with you, and Siwon with Kyuhyun-sshi!", Shindong said.
"What?", Kyuhyun and Siwon were surprised. Kyuhyun glanced at Yesung's eyes with a look that seemed to declare, "Yesung-sshi .. I do not want to go with him! I better go with that .. Fat man". Kyuhyun sighed heavily.
"He is kind-hearted," Yesung whispered.
"So we are going to be four like this or..?", Shindong asked.
"We have to ask Kyuhyun and Siwon first, do they want to go to the cinema or not?"
"I want to -", Kyuhyun opened suaqa.
"Uhm I think it's better if I and Kyuhyun-sshi go alone. Actually he was my classmate in highschool. I want to have a talk with him more," Siwon interrupted Kyuhyun's sentence. Kyuhyun agaped, unable to talk anymore.
"Well .. Okay", Yesung nodded.

-
Then finally, Siwon and Kyuhyun were left by Yesung and Shindong who went to see a movie. They walked around the mall aimlessly.
"Hey .." Kyuhyun called. Siwon turned and looked at Kyuhyun.
"I am sorry for yesterday ...", Kyuhyun said.
"Yesterday? Ahaha .. Turns out I was right, it must be Kyuhyun" Siwon smiled.
"What do you mean?"
"Hmm nothing .. K-Kyuhyun-sshi", Siwon gripped Kyuhyun's hand.
"I know .. Maybe you hate me. But .. Can we be friends again like before?", Siwon asked. Kyuhyun stunned .. Time seemed to stop running. He felt there was an angel on his right ear that whispered, "Be his friend, Kyuhyun. It’s not good for holding grudges of the past". But in his left ear, sounding whisper, "No! He had dumped you in the past! He only wants to take advantage of you. You still have other friends .. Leave him"
"Kyuhyun?"
"I CAN NOT!! I.. I mean I'd love to be your friend! Yeah ... Hahaha", Kyuhyun forced laugh.
"Really? Ahahaha ... I wonder why I'm so clumsy. Though high school when we're very familiar", Siwon said. "Anyway .. Where's your glasses?"
"Ah .. I did not use it anymore. I use contact lens. How about you?"
"I still use it but only when I want to read"
"Okay .."
Kyuhyun looked at Siwon's face from the side. Well, he should admit that Siwon looked more handsome than 4 years ago.
"So ... You're being a radio announcer? In what radio?"
"Yes, I work at Teen Radio .. Uhm, 89.1 FM .. have you ever Listened to it?"
"I rarely listen to the radio. But I think I will have to listen to it"
"I'll be on air every Monday to Friday. The show is Tea Time with YeHyun"
"Then on Saturday and Sunday you are off?"
"That's right"
Kyuhyun began to feel familiar again with Siwon. Somehow the bad memories of four years ago seemed lost. But, Suddenly he felt like ... He forgot something. As he remembered he came here with someone. Sungmin!
"Ahh!", Kyuhyun cried out in surprise.
"Wh-what's wrong?", Siwon follow-shocked.
"I come here with my nephew, Sungmin. Because I do not want him to bother me in this blind date, I dropped him at the children's playground. I think I should check him first," Kyuhyun turned direction and ran towards the escalator.
"Kyuhyun-sshi wait! Do you say ... Sungmin? You .. you are his uncle?"
"Yes, why?"
"Um .. Actually .. When I and Shindong were searching for the restaurant where we would meet .. I met Sungmin was walking alone .. He said that he was waiting for his uncle ..", Siwon explained. Kyuhyun was silent.
"WHAT?!", Kyuhyun was shocked.
"No ... It can not be happened!", Kyuhyun was running towards the escalator. Siwon followed behind him. Kyuhyun was still running up the escalator stairs while actually it’s able to walk on its own. Arriving at the children's playground, Kyuhyun did not find his nephew at all. Siwon and Kyuhyun scattered to search where Sungmin was.
"Have you found him?", Kyuhyun asked, panting hardly.
"I have not ..." Siwon shook head. Kyuhyun war restless, her breathing was heavy until he coughed.
"Kyu .. Kyuhyun-sshi, are you okay?", Siwon was worried. Kyuhyun’s face looked pale.
"Where .. is .. * cough ** cough * .. Sungmin? *, Kyuhyun almost cried. Siwon embraced Kyuhyun who was still coughing.
"I'll call Shindong to search him!", Siwon tried to take his cellphone in his pants pocket.
* Voice announcements *
Ding! Dong!
Announcement of missing child is found in the information center. Named Cho Sungmin was 9 years old. For his uncle, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, he waits for you at the information center on the ground floor.
"That .. that's him!", Said Kyuhyun excitedly as clutching his chest tightened.
"Alright, we'll go there .. We'll go there", Siwon said. He led Kyuhyun walked, Kyuhyun's face was so pale.
"Thank you, but .. I can walk myself," Kyuhyun said. He walked alone, he sometimes ran slowly.
-In child-care centers
Finally, Kyuhyun managed to meet her nephew.
"Uncleee", Sungmin hugged his uncle.
"Why did you go away? Did not I tell you to stay in that place?", Kyuhyun nagged.
"I am bored, Uncle!" Sungmin pouted. "Ah there's Mr. Choi too?"
"Hey Sungmin. Next time, do not go all the way without asking first", Siwon Sungmin's hair.
"I am sorry", the little boy bowed. Kyuhyun was panting, his body was all sweaty.
"Uhm .. Sungminnie, I think we should go home .." Kyuhyun said weakly. He tried to stand up then pulled Sungmin's hand.
"Uncle, are you okay?", Sungmin asked.
"I do not feel like I'm good. Please tell to Yesung-sshi and your friend that I go home first. Sorry, Si ...." he suddenly fell. "Kyuhyuun!!", Siwon caught Kyuhyun's body immediately.
"Uncle! Unclee!"
"I am alright ...", Kyuhyun lied, forcing himself to walk alone. "Kyuhyun-sshi, I bring my car. Let me take you to your house! Where do you live?", Siwon bolstered Kyuhyun to walk a few steps. But in the end he carried Kyuhyun on his back.
"Aah .. Put me .. down ..", Kyuhyun who was still semi-conscious, banging Siwon's shoulder gently.
"Sungmin, keep walking beside me. Later, tell me where do you live, okay?", Siwon said. Sungmin nodded. No matter the views of the people around them, Siwon walked quickly toward the car park.
[In the parking lot]
Siwon opened the door of the back seat of his car, he lied Kyuhyun there.
"Sssh he is sleeping ..", Siwon said to Sungmin then he closed the door. They both had come into the car.
.
.
[In the apartment]
"Do you live here only with your uncle?", Siwon asked after Kyuhyun laid on Sungmin’s bed. Then he covered the sleeping boy with a blanket.
"He's just a ride, his office is away from his home so he stays here. My parents are working abroad, but they will come back tomorrow!" Sungmin said.
"I see. Alright, we should let your uncle to have a rest", Siwon asked Sungmin to leave that room. Kyuhyun opened his eyes when he heard the sound of the door was closed.
"Please drink, Mr. Choi", Sungmin treatened his teacher a cup of tea. "Thank you," Siwon smiled.
"Mr. Choi, thank you ... for helping my uncle," Sungmin said shyly.
"No problem. Actually .. What happened to your uncle?"
"He's so ... He had an accident 4 years ago. Since that accident .. Uncle Kyuhyun got a problem with his lungs. I forget the name of the disease but it affects the lungs. And .. He becomes a really weak person. He can be easily gotten tired ", Sungmin explained.
"Oh .. I am sorry to hear that. It must be hard for him .."
"But he's actually a cheerful person! He loves to make people around him laugh .. But he's kinda stupid too. He knows that his lung problems but he's still smoking!"
"Smoking?"
"Yes, he does it every day!"
"That's awful"
Meanwhile, inside Sungmin's bedroom ... Kyuhyun was actually peeking of them. He heard all the conversations.
"That kid ....", Kyuhyun clenched his hand.
"Mr. Choi, there's something I want to show!", Sungmin said as he got up from the sofa. He walked towards his bedroom.
"What's he going to do?", Kyuhyun jumped onto the bed then pretended to sleep again. Sungmin walked into his room and took a doll that was on the desk.
"Uncle is still sleeping?", Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun for a while.
'Clack' Sungmin left his bedroom and closed the door.
"Phew .. what does he want to show?", Kyuhyun woke up. He got out of the covers and re-open the door to peek.
"That is ...", Siwon gasped when he saw the object Sungmin carried. Sungmin grinned. He actually intended to test his teacher, did he still remember his uncle or not?
"S-Su .. Sungmin?", Kyuhyun panicked.
"Uncle Kyuhyun said that he did not want it so he gave it to me," Sungmin said as he hugged the elephant doll. Siwon widen his eyes. Kyuhyun was pissed off, he pushed the door and walked towards them angrily. "I never give it to you!", He snatched away the doll then hugged it tightly. Siwon and Sungmin were speechless.
* ... Awkward silence ... *
Kyuhyun blushed, he looked away. Sungmin held on his laughter. Kyuhyun bowed, he did not want to look at their's faces. Siwon smiled, he stood up.
"I longed to see you're angry", he hugged Kyuhyun who was still frozen. "!", Kyuhyun blushed. "Ewww .. Shoo! Shoo! What the heck are you doing?", He yelled, immediately distanced Siwon.
"Well I have some homeworks I have not done!", Sungmin ran to his bedroom. "Sungminniee! Do ....", Kyuhyun would prevent Sungmin who was going to enter into his room, but it was too late. Glancing at each other, Kyuhyun and Siwon were silent.
"Hi Kyuhyun-sshi", Siwon greeted that boy. "Hey .. your drinks up, like a refill?", Kyuhyun asked, he walked to the couch and sat next to Siwon.
"Thanks but I'm not thirsty anymore", Siwon answered. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon's face from the side. "This apartment is nice. Surely you're diligent in cleaning it", Siwon said as he looked into the corners of the room. Kyuhyun was staring at Siwon, his heart was trembeling. There was the extreme longing that Kyuhyun could not say when staring at Siwon. Unnoticed, tears dripping from his eyes. Siwon looked at him.
"Are you crying?", He asked.
"Cry .. Crying? I-I am not", Kyuhyun wiped his wet eyes.
"Is that so? I think I should leave ..", Siwon was getting up, suddenly Kyuhyun held his hand.
"Umm .. What's wrong?"
"You .. What happened to your finger?". Siwon's right hand which visible only having 4 fingers without the little finger caught Kyuhyun's eyes.
"Oh this? I cut my finger ...", Siwon replied calmly. "Do you remember our pinky promise?", He asked.
“If  you are my friend... can you promise me that you won’t leave me even in difficult times though ?”, Siwon stared Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun blushed when he heard Siwon’s order.

“I promise..”, Kyuhyun crossed his little finger on Siwon’s little finger.

“Pinky promise!”, they both said as they locked their fingers.

“You should cut your finger if you break your promise!”, Siwon warned as he released his little his finger from Kyuhyun.

“I do”, Kyuhyun nodded.
Kyuhyun gasped, as if in disbelief ... That person, who stood in front of of him, cut his little finger just because of that promise? "I broke my promise, I left you alone .. Whereas you were in coma at that time. And yet .. We had promised to each other that we would not leave one of us Including in the difficult moments"
Kyuhyun froze, he felt extreme pain in his heart.
"Ahaha forget it. Hmm .. I think I should leave. There's some work I have to do", Siwon smiled as he wore his coat. "Is it okay?", He asked. Kyuhyun still froze.
"Alright, see you", Siwon opened the door and stepped out, he waved his hand just before closing the door. Kyuhyun's tears rolled down his cheeks, there was a feeling that made his chest.
"Beep! Beep! Beep!" Kyuhyun's cellphone rang. Kyuhyun wiped his tears then picked up the cellphone.
"He ..llo?"
"Kyuhyunnie darling, hello my sweetheart! Umm .. What's wrong with you? Your voice hears like you are crying"
"Ahaha I.. Am not crying, eomma. How are you there? How's Appa?"
"We're fine here, darling. If you are in holiday, please come home. It’s not good if you always stay at Ahra’s unit"
"I'm saving money to rent an apartment anyway"
"Ohoho I see. Kyuhyunnie Then, when are you going to send the money? Eomma had been wanting to go shopping"
"I'll send it later, eomma"
"Alright, darling! I'll wait for it. Take care of yourself and also Sungminnie there, Kyuhyunnie"
"Yes, eomma. I get it"
"Okay then, I do not want to bother you too much. Bye, darling. Love you"
"Bye ... I love you too"
.
.
Siwon walked slowly up the apartment stairs, carrying some groceries. Siwon unlocked one of the doors there. The room was dark. Siwon the lamp. He put the groceries on the kitchen table.
"What is he doing now?", Siwon thought about Kyuhyun.
"Ding Dong!"
Siwon heard the sound of a person pressed the bell. He opened the door without looking at the hole entrance lock to see who was coming first.
"Good evening", that person grinned.
"Ye ...Sung?"
"Hello, it has been so long since the last time I came here ..", Yesung barge into the apartment, just like he was already very familiar with the owner.
"You must be happy to meet him today right?", Yesung asked as he pulled a chair for him to sit. "You're cheating! Why did you never tell me?", Siwon left those groceries and grabbed Yesung's shoulder until he was cornered to the wall.
"Did not I tell you to find him yourself? Well .. From now on, you have to fight to make-him up to become yours ... Or I'll get him first," Yesung said as he brushed his hands Siwon.
"How do you know you can get him first?"
"Because I know he hates you so much to the point that she thinks is a curse for him", said Yesung . Siwon stared at Yesung with a disgusted look.
"Why do you come here?", Siwon asked, he was preparing to make the dinner.
"You forgot what are we going to do?", Yesung took off his shirt, he smirked. The man who had approached Siwon shirtless. Siwon gulped, he left food ingredients.

.
.
In the Monday ...
"Ding!", The elevator doors open. Kyuhyun stepped into the elevator. In the elevator there was only a handsome man with a cool suit. Kyuhyun stood beside that man. Their eyes met, Kyuhyun smiled a little to that man. That man stared at Kyuhyun's eyes, he made the wavy-haired boy nervous.
"Are you Cho Kyuhyun?", asked that man. Kyuhyun looked at him seriously, he did not recognize the man who was talking to him.
"Hmm .. Yes, I am", Kyuhyun nodded.
"So, you're an emcee of Tea Time with YeHyun, aren’t you?"
"That's right. And I'm here to work", Kyuhyun nodded again. The man nodded in understanding, his eyes running from head to toe of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable to be gazed like that. In his heart he prayed that he would  quickly get to the 8th floor. He was closer until Kyuhyun was cornered into the corner of the elevator. Then he began to raise his hand and almost touched the cute guy ..
"Ding!", The elevator doors opened on the 8th floor. Kyuhyun pushed that man, and he went straight leaving that elevator. That man smirked.

"What will we discuss topic for this cold evening?", Kyuhyun asked. It had been 2 hours walking the on aired show with Yesung.
"Ah we have an interesting topic already to discuss for today! I really want to know what are listeners' comments .. So the topic for today is, if your spouse ever doesn’t concern you because he or she is being too busy with things or activities that they like? "Yesung said as his hand helding the paper on the broadcasting table.
"Aah .. This question can be shown to an unmarried or married. This often happens to lovers .. Usually the men are the busiest"
"Hence, the listeners. Tell us about your story!"
"Uhm Yesung-sshi what things do you think men would love so much until they forget or more precisely a bit indifferent to his partner?" Kyuhyun asked excitedly. But obviously there was an expression that showed he was not comfortable. He continually glanced to the see-through bulkhead perspective limited the broadcast crew and space. He glanced at the man who took the same elevator with him. It had been 2 hours ago he watched Kyuhyun with unusual eyes.
"As a gentleman .. I think—"
"Are you sure you are a gentleman?"
"Oh my God, Kyuhyunnie, your question .. I'm a gentleman! Look at these new pedicure!", said Yesung with the intention of joking and laughter followed  from Kyuhyun behind. Just then, a song that they've got played on the air. Kyuhyun opened the headphones off her head and check the computer in front of him.
"Kyuhyuna, how was your meeting with Choi Siwon .. Ehm .. yesterday? What did actually happen yesterday?", Yesung asked.
"Aah Yesung-sshi, I do not want to talk about him! Come on .. He was just past in high school!" Kyuhyun replied curtly.
"Did something bad happen between you and him yesterday?"
"Ah .. Forget it! Uhm .. Anyway, you looked so close with the guy whose Siwon's friend last Saturday .. What are you two going out?"
"Looked so close? I am not serious with him .." Yesung chuckled.
"What? You Meanie! He seems to crush on you. If you do not like him, do not raise his hope", Kyuhyun hitted Yesung’s arm with exasperation.
"Yesung-sshi .. When we broadcasted before, did you see .. A man who was looking at us?", Kyuhyun asked.
"Hmm? A man who was looking at us? Ah!", Yesung suddenly exclaimed. He moved his chair closer to Kyuhyun’s seat.
"He had brownish blond right? I saw him ..." Yesung said softly.
"When I was about coming here .. I met him in the elevator .. And he—" Kyuhyun replied.
"Kyuhyun-sshi!"
A man called him. The man was none other than his producer who opened the door and stepped closer to the studio.
"Yes, sir?" Kyuhyun replied.
"After broadcasting today, go to my office," he said shortly afterwards left the room. Kyuhyun and Yesung looked at each other.

2 hours later ...
"Good evening", Kyuhyun opened the producer’s room. How amazed him, he saw the man who he met in the elevator this afternoon was there in the same room with his producer.
"Good evening. Please, sit down," the producer replied. Kyuhyun took a seat in front of those men.
"Kyuhyun-sshi, this is Mr Donghae. He is the owner of Comet FM of SM Broadcast Media", the producer said.
"Hello Cho—"
"What?! Comet FM?! 103.0 FM?! SM Broadcast Media?", Kyuhyun widen his eyes. SM Broadcast Media was a radio broadcasting industry which was very famous in South Korea. The company was divided into several FM radio as well as Comet, and many of these industries were born broadcaster became famous. No wonder if Kyuhyun was surprised. Donghae smiled; he said, "Hello Cho Kyuhyun-sshi, I'm Lee Donghae"
Kyuhyun and Donghae shook hands.
"Well Kyuhyun-sshi, I'll call you to my room because ... I want you to meet Mr. Donghae"
"Kyuhyun-sshi, I really love your voice .. I like your speaking style and humor that often you give. So ... I meant to ask you to join the SM Broadcast Media. I wanted you to be on our radio show host", Donghae said. Kyuhyun paused, trying to take his mind of what he had just heard.
"Cho Kyuhyun-sshi?"
"Ah, Yes! Uhm ... Me? You .. You want me to be the broadcaster of ... SM Broadcast Media?" Kyuhyun asked. His producer could only smile at Kyuhyun’s reaction.
"Indeed, Cho Kyuhyun-sshi. You will have your own events and issues payments .. Sure it would be higher"
"Uhm Mr Donghae .. I am really surprised when you said like that. But ... I do not know why, I've felt comfortable with working in radio," said Kyuhyun while occasionally removing eye contact with him.
Donghae paused to hear it. The producer suddenly giggling.
"Excuse me", he rose from his chair and smiled at Donghae. He pulled Kyuhyun and forcibly took him to the corner of the room. He embraced him Kyuhyun and got him into discussion.
"What's wrong, sir? I told what to say is not it?", Kyuhyun asked.
"Oh my God, Kyuhyun-sshi .. Would not you also like the job? Come on, why do you feel so doubt to accept his offer, ?"
"But, sir! I feel weird .. Why must he choose me? If he often hears my show with Yesung-sshi, at least .. He's supposed to offer it to Yesung too!"
"But you know he only likes you, don’t you?"
"But why did it happen so suddenly? Oh .. Why did not from the first he offer me?"
"Hey, hey, Kyuhyun-sshi .. Actually, this decision was not made at random. Maybe it's the first time you meet him but you can trust him, dear .. He's a kind person"
Kyuhyun’s heart started to melt, but he remained to be cautious and thought about it for a decision. "But .. What I wonder is .. As a producer, why are you like forcing me to move? But you told me and Yesung that our broadcast rating is good and why am I moved?"
"They paid me 5 million Won also new equipment for it—", the producer looked nervous. Kyuhyun started to emotion, he pulled producer’s shirt collar like nothing more respect.
"So .. You sold me to that man?", Kyuhyun glared. Kyuhyun glanced at Donghae, he smiled and removed his hand from the producer.
"Calm down, Kyu .. I did this .. Because I knew that you need more money to have your own apartment. But I also know that I might not be able to give you higher salary. Due to the owner of SM's interested in you, he said he'd pay anything to make you want to join them .. "
"But this is crazy! You sold me only for 5 millions Won?! What the ... He's fool! Did you know my own show with Yesung is the most popular, and you'd just give me the man with only 5 million Won and new broadcast equipment! Are you ... "
"K.. Kyuhyun-sshi, do not get mad like that! Calm down. I know it's hard to leave this place but even if I made a fool that does not matter ..", said the producer. He seemed to run out of things to talk to persuade Kyuhyun.
"Well, dear ..", he sighed. "It's hard to leave a place that has raised you .. But did you ever think about your dreams long ago .. becoming a singer?"
"Singer?"
"Yeah .. They could make you to become a singer .. As you wish"
Mr Donghae glanced at Kyuhyun for a moment, he was still waiting for them to discuss.

---
Outside the producer’s room ...
"You took so long, what did they say?", Yesung, the first person who approached him as he came out of the room.
"Yesung-sshi, tomorrow is the last day of the broadcast ... I mean, my turn"
Meanwhile, in the parking building .. The producer walked with Donghae.
"Well, thanks for your help Mr Kim", Donghae said while giving a car key. The producer's eyes lit up to see the key.
"It's good to work with you!"

-
Kyuhyun and Yesung were on their way to home in the car.
"Do you know the building of SM Broadcast Media?"
"I do not know .. I just know the name .." Kyuhyun answered, staring straight into the window.
"Want me to take you there?", Yesung asked. His soft voice made Kyuhyun who was much thought to be calmer. "Are you not tired?"
"I'll be fine if it's you"
"Okay .. Moreover I'm also curious with my new office," Kyuhyun said. Yesung confirmed Kyuhyun’s desire to go to an office building that will be Kyuhyun’s work place later.
"Here, you see it? This building is behind Chang In Elementary School", Yesung stopped his car in front of a huge building that was on the side of the highway. It was about 8.30 pm today.
"Ah .. This building is kind of cool. Makes me shudder to see the signpost SM Broadcast Media in the building ...", Kyuhyun looked up. "Wait .. Ye .. Yesung-sshi, you said ... Chang In Elementary School?", Kyuhyun grabbed Yesung’s arm all of sudden.
"Yes, why?", He replied.
"Yesung-sshi, CHANG IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL' IS SUNGMIN’S SCHOOL!", Kyuhyun glared.
"Th .. Then, so what?"
"Choi Siwon works there!! And it turns out that my office is behind that school building .. It's not impossible to meet him again!", Kyuhyun panicked.
"It's ... really a curse. If I knew this earlier, I would not sign the contract!"
"Kyuhyuna, I think .. There is no harm in working in this office. It won’t be often you will meet him, right?"

"Yeah .. That's true", Kyuhyun released his gripping of Yesung’s arm.

“Alright, let’s go home then”, Yesung said as he opened the car door for his friend. Kyuhyun nodded, then they both left that building.

The next day...

It was the last day of Kyuhyun to be Yesung’s partner in their broadcast. During the broadcast, Kyuhyun tried to hold back his tears.
"So listeners, this is the last day of our Kyuhyun working here ... Well, we wish all success in your new place, Kyuhyuna", said Yesung.
"Thanks, Yesung-sshi. And thanks to listeners who always spend your time to hear our 'unimportant' broadcast .. Ahahaha", Kyuhyun giggled.
"Yeah, I should also thank to you all .. But, even if Kyuhyun was not with us, this show will be continued with a new broadcaster who will replace Kyuhyun"
"I will not forget you guys .. I hope this show will be more more successful with new broadcaster later", Kyuhyun said.

“Okay.. And we have to say goodbye now, this is me Kim Yesung and the other one is the guy who is crying right now..”

“Heey, I.. I am not crying. I just dropped tears from my eyes hahaha. I am Cho Kyuhyun, good bye listeners! Good bye all!”

“Bye-bye! Stay tune on 89.1 FM!!”

At the end of the broadcast, Kyuhyun hugged Yesung for a long time ..

 

Moving work to the famous radio made a scene in Kyuhyun’s family in Seoul. During Kyuhyun’s stay in Daegu, he worked in the radio which the range was not too broad. His parents didn’t often listen to their son’s voice on the radio because of it, but they would be able to do it if they used the streaming application.
Overnight, Kyuhyun chatted on the phone with her ​​mother. Telling about the days he went through during his stay at his cousin in Daegu.
Finally it came the time when Kyuhyun would start his new job. Kyuhyun and Sungmin went together because Sungmin’s school and Kyuhyun’s work place were very close. Moreover Kyuhyun must come early because he had to attend a briefing first. Before they parted, Sungmin gave a mini binoculars to his uncle.

“What’s this?”, Kyuhyun was confused.

“Because Uncle’s work place and Mr Choi’s are so close, you should have it! If Uncle wants to avoid him, you can watch him with this binoculars!”

“W-what did you say? Heh.. I am not that childish! Why do I need to avoid him when he doesn’t bother me at all?”

“Just keep it, I am sure you will use it later, Uncle!”, Sungmin smiled. “And also.. You have to know that Mr Choi usually finish his work before 5 pm! Oh the bell rings, see you uncle!!”, Sungmin ran to the school gate, leaving his uncle who was still looking at the binoculars. Kyuhyun shrugged then went straight to his office.
[Kyuhyun's new office]
Kyuhyun started his new job as a new broadcaster in Comet FM. He arrived at the building of SM Broadcast Media at about 9 AM. He should had a briefing with his new producer and also new crews for his show later. It was going to be an exciting day, Kyuhyun thought

"This way," Donghae said as he showed the way to his new subordinate. They were walking around the floor 3. Actually the building was located in front of the Chang In Elemenrary School and it was not only housed radio Broadcast Media from SM, but also occupied by other companies as only a few restaurants and shops and a leading department store. You could certainly imagine how many eyes noticed a new face was walking along with a handsome man who was very well respected.
"Mr Donghae, is he the new broadcaster?", Someone who was bringing some files asked.
"He is," Donghae nodded.
"Hello, my name is Cho Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun said introducing himself.
"Nice to meet you!'re Really cute!"
"(Cute. ..?) N-nice to meet you too"
"Of course, and now we have this cute broadcaster", Donghae smiled in satisfaction as he stretched out his arms and embraced Kyuhyun’s waist. Kyuhyun also smiled, but suddenly he felt uncomfortable because his boss’s hand ... went down and d his .
"(Ugh! This man ...)", Kyuhyun glanced at his boss with a look of suspicion. Feeling uncomfortable, he took off his embrace of his former boss.
"Okay! So ... Uhm Kyuhyun-ssi let me walk among you into your room," said the Donghae’s assistant.
"(Phew.. Finally I can get rid of the ert)", Kyuhyun confirmed his words.
"I am Eunhyuk," he said. "Kyuhyun-sshi, would you feel uncomfortable with .. Mr. Donghae. Did he like to.. sorry .. touch your ?" Eunhyuk asked.
"He just did it to me! He's terrible! Is he really so long ago?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.
"He was indeed gay. He loves the sweet-faced man. Several broadcasters here sometimes gets abuse from him"
"That can not be allowed! Why is no one protesting?"
"Probably because no one wants to be fired – Ah here his room, Kyuhyun-sshi. Scenery is not good anyway, because this room was just behind the elementary school," he explained as he opened the on-air room door.
"Behind the elementary school?", Kyuhyun was shocked. He took a pair of mini binoculars out of his bag, which was also the giving from Sungmin. Kyuhyun ran to the window and used the binoculars. Chang In Elementary School was built back to the building. And both these buildings back to back, separated only by a small street between the both building.

"Good morning, my name is Cho Kyuhyun," said Kyuhyun introducing himself in front of his new colleagues at the meeting that day. Eunhyuk, one of the announcers from the same radio, had became Kyuhyun’s new friend in that place.
In the meantime ...
"If something is not understood, you may ask it to me," Siwon said in front of grade 1 students.
"We already know, sir!", the students answered.
"Alright, if no one wants to ask, you should not open your sketchbook and start drawing", Siwon said. The disciples immediately did what their teachers told, there were some students who mumble happy because they liked drawing. Siwon walked to the window facing the sky beyond, even if in fact there was only radio broadcasting building's windows. He took possession of his mini binoculars from the bag and then looked out the window through binoculars.
"Why is he there?", Siwon muttered as he spotted a guy who looked familiar to him was talking on the microphone in the building in front of his work place.
"Mr. Choi", one of the students called him.
"Yes?", Siwon approached him with his warm smile.

-
The first day of work at the new radio was quite tiring and fun to Kyuhyun. You could say tiring because his new boss, that Donghae, really loved to ‘get close’ with him. And just 1 hour ago Donghae and he had dinner together at a fancy restaurant in that building. It was 8 pm already, when it should be Kyuhyun was able to go home in the afternoon because the duration of the broadcast was only 4 hours from at 11-15.
"Hey, dear. Want to go home with me?", Donghae—who was in a state of half-drunk—asked.
"I can go home alone, sir", he refused.
"Babe .. Do you know? Your is so y .." said Donghae with a nasty face. Kyuhyun felt increasingly uncomfortable, and also he had to walk while embracing his drunken boss.
"My Baby Kyu, would you give me a kiss?", He asked then he giggled. Donghae tried to kiss Kyuhyun completely. Getting more uncomfortable, Kyuhyun got rid of him.
"Eunhyuk-sshi, could you help me?", Kyuhyun asked when he found Eunhyuk was walking in their direction.
"Is he drunk? ', Eunhyuk concerned.
"Could you handle him? Uhm .. My nephew got fever, there are not anybody at home, I have to see him!" Kyuhyun lied.
"Well, hopefully a speedy recovery to your nephew"
Kyuhyun smiled in relief, Donghae who was drunk calling out that cute broadcaster’s name, Kyuhyun ran away immediately.
"Damn, the elevator was full! Is there no other elevator?", Kyuhyun  was annoyed when the elevator he encountered always full. Because  he wasn’t so familiar with that place, he still had to look for first.
"Ah, That one looks empty!", Kyuhyun ran to the elevator that looked pretty lonely. While waiting for the elevator doors opened, Kyuhyun read incoming messages on his cellphone. Not long after, the door was opened. He stepped into the elevator still while looking at his cellphone. after pressing the destination floor in the elevator, he was standing in the elevator as he kept playing his cell phone.
Kyuhyun sighed weary as he put his cell phone back into his pocket. When he looked to the right, all of a sudden he snapped.
"Y-YOU?!", Kyuhyun widen his eyes.
"Kyuhyunnie! I mean .. Kyuhyun-sshi? I did not realize you are here," Siwon said—as surprised as Kyuhyun.
"(I'm really cursed now ..) Were not you supposed to go home 3 hours ago?! I.. I mean, why are you here?"
"You're right, I've finished my work 3 hours ago. But when I passed the front of this building, I saw the puppy on the top floor. Maybe it was stuck there"
"How could there be a puppy stuck on the top floor? It was very high '
"Probably there was somebody who left it there. Or well .. Deliberately threw it", Siwon said calmly. Kyuhyun looked down, avoiding eye contact with Siwon. His heart became sore to see Siwon’s right hand fingers.
"Recently .. We have often met .. you, instead of you working with Yesung?"
"I moved to the radio here .." Kyuhyun answered briefly.
"I think we'll see more and more often –"
Suddenly, the lights in the elevator were off and the elevator shook. Kyuhyun suddenly shouted. That 3 x 3 meter room became very dark. Luckily it was a bright enough because the elevator wall was a translucent glass wall to the outside. The lights of the buildings outside illuminating the broken elevator.
"What happened to this elevator?! It's so dark!", Kyuhyun complained.
"The elevator is not working", said Siwon pressed the elevator buttons again and again. "Whaaat?", Kyuhyun was shocked. "We are trapped!"
"There's no signal here .. At least we should wait for the technician to fix this elevator," Siwon said, and then he sat in the corner of the elevator with Kyuhyun.
"This is crazy .." Kyuhyun massaged his forehead.
"Hey light is on!", Siwon said, it wasn’t dark anymore but it was still not running.
"Surely they're trying to fix this elevator. Be patient, Kyuhyun-sshi," said Siwon. Kyuhyun remained silent, he would indeed to be silent when he was in bad mood. The sound of cars outside broke the silence. Then Siwon pulled out a small pair of binoculars he used for bird watching from his bag/.
"Kyuhyun-sshi, look! The scenery is cool!", Siwon said, trying to find Kyuhyun’s attention. Siwon was seeing the scenery outside through binoculars.
Kyuhyun turned to Siwon who was busy with his binoculars.
"I love bird watching so I have kind of this thing", Siwon said. "Do you want to try?"
"I have it too," Kyuhyun said as he took his mini binoculars from the bag he was carrying.
"Uhm, it's Sungmin's", Kyuhyun added. Then he aimed the binoculars up to the outside see-through wall.
"Is it amazing?", Siwon asked. Kyuhyun stunned, what Siwon said wasn’t wrong. The outside view was so beautiful.
*Flashback*

“Surprise!!!”, Siwon released his hands which covered Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun widen his eyes in shock when he saw the view in front of him.

“A...Amazing.. I could see the whole city of Seoul!”, Kyuhyun saw the bautiful view of Seoul at night that was covered with snow, colorful lights, skycrapers, and everything. Kyuhyun spreaded his arms and closed his eyes enjoying the evening breeze.

“This place is so beautiful.. In my life, I’ve never seen a view like this..”, Kyuhyun smiled.

“Kyuhyunnie, say hi to the camera!!”, Siwon said while holding a handycam.

“Siwon-hyung, you are recording this?! Aah it’s embarassing!”, Kyuhyun blushed.

“Ahahaha your face turns red!”, Siwon still recorded while walking backwards.
Kyuhyun was unable to hold his binoculars when some sweet memories of his past came to his mind. He put it down as he fought back his tears.
"Are you okay?", Siwon asked.
"Ooh .. Why are they so long? I'm bored", Kyuhyun complained.
"Surely they will come", Siwon said. Kyuhyun took a cigarette out of a pack of cigarettes which he kept in his jacket pocket. Then he burned the cigarette and ed it.
"Don’t smoke here! The smoke will be everywhere! You know this elevator was not large", Siwon protested, waving smoke which coming out of Kyuhyun’s mouth.
"I don’t care .. It's the only way to drown my emotions," Kyuhyun said
"If you want to smoke, you should swallow the smoke yourself. It was the same thing you're spreading the disease to other people," Siwon was annoyed.
"So?", Kyuhyun blew smoke from his cigarette suction. Siwon glanced at Kyuhyun's lips which had been blowing smoke that made him uncomfortable. Kyuhyun ed on his cigarette again, but when he would blow away the smoke ...
Siwon quickly grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm, and then he landed his lips on Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun was shocked, his lips which slightly parted blew the smoke from the cigarette he had just and the smoke that came out was by Siwon. Kyuhyun was speechless, unable to say anything.
"Because you don’ want to swallow the smoke, I'll swallow ..", Siwon grinned. He took the cigarette butts that had been smoked half by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun froze, but how shocked him when he saw Siwon smoked the cigarette he took from Kyuhyun.
"If you'll die of lung disease, then me either”

 

 

 

 

To be continued

 

A/N

Really sorry for the really late update!! Please forgive me, it’s my fault. It was sooo hard to get any ideas to update this fic, at first I decided to make some one-shots as I thought about how to update Behind You, but in fact I didn’t make another fan fiction. But finally, I am able to update this! Lately, I am addicted to develop the correspondence with my pen pals so I almost forgot this fic hehe. But a good news for you who love ‘Boys love/ ’ things, I have finished a short movie and I’ve uploaded it on YouTube! Please watch it: http://youtu.be/kxERohvOCLs

And on February 12th ago I celebrated my 14th birthday wohooo ^_^ my mother gave me a pair of new shoes yay, and it was the first time there was a boy in the same school with me gave me a present >///< happy birthday for you all who were born in February just like me and happy valentine too!! And also last January, my amateur comic was published on a magazine! I am so happy!!! Once again, thank you for reading, I am waiting for your comments! You have to know that all comments which come really supports me to update this fic fast hehe, and don’t forget to try watching my video on Youtube :D