Heechulie is My Rival?

Behind You

*Preview*

“Mr. Kangin.. In my life, I was always a student who his achievement below average. But I know, I can fix it someday.. how if I imagine myself as good student and be really sure of it.. will I be able to raise it?”

“Of course, Siwon. if you really believe, you are going to act. I am sure there wll be a power of yourself that will do something great to help you, if you are already determined” the atmosphere becomes tense silence...

“Alright..”, Siwon said. “I will work hard. I will do my best. This year, I will be a student who graduates with an A+”, Siwon smiled confidently.

---

“No! You are prettier than....’her’. you are very pretty! But I just can’t accept you..........”, Kyuhyun is confused. The girl keeps forcing although he keeps rejecting.

“of course you are prettier than ‘her’. Because.....someone who Baby Kyu likes is me. I am his boyfriend”, Siwon said quickly then he pulls Kyuhyun closer and kisses his friend’s lips passionately.

“Hmmph..”, Kyuhyun never thought if Siwon would kiss him. The girl gapes, she’s speechless.

“Now let’s go home, baby”, Siwon let go of the kiss for a moment. Kyuhyun is shocked, he has not had time to take breath. Siwon kissed him again, rising from thei seats.

---

“I caught you! Yesung-hyung loves Kyuhyunnie!!!”, Ryeowook forced to giggle.

“Aish Ryeowookie!”, Yesung pouts, he places his pointer finger in front of his lips to give signal dor Ryeowook to keep silent.

“Yesung-sshi, just tell him you love him and he is yours!”

“Nevermind, Ryeowookie.. we are friends since we were little kids, it’s strange if friends become lovers..”

“Yesung-hyung, if you are too slow he will be taken by others later! Just for you know, Kyuhyunnie is close with a friend in class. And also he just got a love letter from 10th grader girl. Go for it!! or you’ll regret..”

“Ryeowookie, it’s impossible..”, Yesung sighed.

“Yesung-hyung, I support you! I’ll help you to take his heart!”, Ryeowook said excitedly.

Ryeowook’s POV

As long as I can still make Yesung-hyung happy... I will be happy too.. I love Yesung-hyung even though I know Yesung-hyung’s heart belongs to Kyuhyunnie.. Although it hurts.. I’ll be fine.. I will always support Yesung-hyung until they can be couple later!

---

“Ehm what’s your definition about love letter?”

“Love is love, letter is letter. it’s a letter to show love.. or letter for someone who is beloved..”

“Siwon-hyung, if I call your letter is love letter, why don’t you write ‘I love you’ there?” the question makes Siwon stunned.

“Huh?”, Siwon pretends not understanding.

“Uhm nothing.. (Aish why suddenly I asked like this?)”

“Kyuhyunnie, actually there is a sentence that missing...”

“What is that?”

“That sentence is.........I love you, Kyuhyunnie”, Siwon said suddenly.

 

 

 

Chapter 10: Heechulie is my fival?

“That sentence is.........I love you, Kyuhyunnie”, Siwon said suddenly.

“............”, no respond from Kyuhyun. Siwon blushes, he just confessed his feeling to his buddy. He is in jumbled thought between embarassment, panic, and relief that his feelings are coveyed. They both become very silent.

“Kyuhyunnie?”, Siwon calls. Suddenly from the telephone, he hears the sound of an object falling at Kyuhyun’s place. Siwon is astonished, his gut feeling unwell.

“Kyuhyunnie?!”, Siwon calls seriously.

“AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”, suddenly heard a woman’s voice screaming. Siwon is terrified. First, he got no answer from Kyu after confessing, second he heard an object falling, and now he hears woman screams there. Because he doesn’t dare to continue, he quickly hangs up.

“Kyuhyunnie.. what happened with him?”, Siwon is getting worried, he is chilling.

Siwon’s imagination:

“Give us all your money!”, 3 thiefs sneaked into Cho Family’s house then asked as they direct the gun. Kyuhyun who was on the phone with Siwon startled. That time his parents were in their bedroom so they didn’t know what happened. One of the thiefs hold up a gun to Kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun was defendless and speechless.

“Don’t scream or.............this gun will kill you”, the thief threaten. Kyuhyun’s tears rolled down his cheeks, he didn’t know what should he do.

“Now...... Where do your parents save money?”

“I.....in the....bank”, Kyuhyun stammered. What a pity, that answer made the thiefs got angry.

“Tch, this kid is useless!!”, the angered thief pulled the trigger and..............Kyuhyun collapsed, the cell phone fell out from his grasp. In the same time, Kyuhyun’s mom just got out from her room. And found out three fierce buglars and her motionless son.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”, Siwon screamed clutching his head.

“No.. Kyuhyunnie... Aaaaah how stupid I am!! I shouldn’t hang up that phone!”, Siwon slammed his homework to the floor.

“How if I call him again?”, Siwon thinks twice. He is very curious about what will happen if he dials that number again. Siwon regulated breathe while waiting that number raised.

“YOBOSEYO?!”, a heavy voice of a man picked up. Siwon gulps, in his ears that sounded terrible.

“HELLO?!!”, that man calls again. Siwon doesn’t dare to reply, his hands that trembling hangs up.

“Kyuhyunnie..the last was definately the thief! I couldn’t let the future wife of my children hurt!!”, Siwon who was frantically ran out from his room. What will he do? I don’t know..

“Where are you going? Is it time to sleep?”, the stepmother approaches that boy.

“Mommy... please, I have to go now! it’s very important!”

“Siwon? all parents will forbid their children go at night for no reason..”

Siwon pouts, he really wanted to help Kyu that he thought that boy was in danger.

“Mommy..”

“Choi Siwon, a good boy must obey his mother..”

“Mommy, what is that?!”, Siwon looks scared as he is pointing something behind the stepmother.

“What?”, the stepmother shrugs.

“Mommy, look behind you!!”, when the stepmother turns her body, Siwon gets a chance to escape.

“There is nothing here..”, the stepmother is confused, she didn’t know is shes’s tricked by her stepchild.

“Siwon?!”, when that woman turns again, she sees Siwon is nowhere....

“ off, if I ride car I’ll be easily caught!”, Siwon is already in the outside. panic and confusion into one, then the corner of her eye glanced toward two-wheeled vehicle that he never used before.

“Aish... bicycle? I am scared.. but if I am too slow that woman will catch me”, Siwon is in dilema. He knows that he eer could ride bike when he was cycling with Kyubut he isn’t confident enough to ride his bike now.

“Aaaaargh! I won’t do it if it was not for you!!!”, Siwon finally forced to take that bike and ride it.

“Open the gate now!!”, Siwon winks to the security on guard at the gate.

“But where are you going, Master? It’s so late now”

“You want me to fire you?! Go open it for me! I am only going for a while! I swear I’ll be back soon!!!”, Siwon yells.

“O...okay, Master. Don’t fire me, please. I’ll open it”, the guard boes and hurried to open the gate for the Master. With high speed, Siwon cycled. There is only one person in his mind now, Cho Kyuhyun. The streets are very silent, only street lights as the illumination.

And then......

Siwon is heading to Kyuhyun’s house, from the distance, he sees the fence was opened.

“It’s opened?! , the buglars must be entered there!”, Siwon dropped the bike in front of the gate, he ran into the area of ​​the house. Quickly he opened the door of the house ...

“KYUHYUNNIEEEEEE!!!!”, Siwon calls that name as he enters the house.
apparently, no thief as he imagined. no bloodstains splattered, that house looks neat as usual. Siwon gapes. He steps in slowly. His eyes remained alert at anytime if there is an attack.

“Ugh!”, Siwon feels like someone bumps his chest.

“Choi Siwon?”, Mr. Cho is surprised.

“Uncle!! Is there something happened? Where is Kyuhyunnie?”

“Si...Siwon.. how did you get here?”, Mr. Cho is confused.

“Th..the gate is opened and the door is not locked”, Siwon explains. Kyuhyun’s father put startled face and runs out the house. Siwon himself confused and didn’t know what happened. While Mr. Cho is outside, he walks into Kyuhyun’s room. The door is opened, he takes a look inside. He sees Mrs. Cho is covering Kyuhyun with the blanket.

“Aunty..”, Siwon calls.

“Siwonnie?! Oh my God, why didn’t you say if you want to come here?  Are there your stuffs left on Kyuhyunnie?”, Mrs. Cho walks toward that boy. Siwon bows to Kyuhyun’s mom.

“Sorry I came a sudden.. when I was on the phone with Kyuhyun...sud..suddenly he didn’t reply me at all. Then I heard strange voices . I am afraid if there’s something happened to Kyuhyun”

“Ah I didn’t think that you are so attentive until you come here.. Kyuhyunnie is fine, maybe that strange voices came from me. I screamed when Kyuhyunnie suddenly fainted when he was on the phone with you. you want to see his condition?” Siwon nods. He and Kyuhyun’s mom step into Kyuhyun’s room, Kyuhyun was fast aslee even though his face a little pale.

“Kyuhyunnie! Kyuhyunnie..”, Siwon who was worried went straight to sit beside Kyu’s bed. He rubs Kyuhyun’s forehead that covered with bangs.

“Fortunately, his body temperature is normal..”, Siwon sighs. He sees that cute boy was asleep while hugging the pig doll which he gave a week ago.

“Siwon”, Kyuhyun’s mother calls. Siwon looks at her. “whether on the phone, you said something shocking?” Siwon widen his eyes in shock to hear that question.

“Wh..what if I surprised him? (Did I make him shocked when I said I love him?)”, instead of answering that question, Siwon even asked back.

“Siwonnie.. *sigh* Kyuhyunnie was born wth a weak heart condition. If there is something that makes him really shocked.. he will quickly lose his consciousness”

“....... Aunty.. Forgive me, it’s my fault.. (What the hell? He fainted just because I admitted my feeling?)”, Siwon feels guilty.

“You don’t need to apologize, Siwonnie. So you came here just to visit him?”

“I was very worried, I thought bad things happened to him. So I quickly came here.. I am so thanful that everything is fine”, Siwon smiles as he rose from his seat.

“I feel bad, sorry to worry you”

“If so, I am going home now, aunty. Sorry for bothering you ( off this kid is really annoying. I’ll revenge tomorrow!)”

“Thank you, Choi Siwon! Fortunately you reminded me! I am already senile, I forgot to close the gate and lock the door..”, Mr. Cho came with a rush.

“What?! You forgot to lock them?! How if there are buglars sneak into out home?!”, his wife nags.

“Hey Choi Siwon, you want to go home now?”

“Yes, uncle”, Siwon nods.

“Hmm but I think that’s impossible.. seems the housing complex gate was closed already”

“WHAAAT?! So..”, Siwon startled.

“Siwonnie, just stay here. I’ll dial your mother to explain it. and for school tomorrow, you can wear Kyuhyun’s uniform later!”, Mrs. Cho said. She accepts Siwon gladly.

“Aah but aunty, uncle.. I don’t want to bother you anymore. As if there is no other way than the way it was?”

“This complex is a dead end.. indeed this is cheap housing”, Mr. Cho said. “You better stay here, Siwon. moreover I already kept your bike in the garage”, he continued.

“Do not hesitate. Consider yourself at home. Okay, can I have your parent’s number, Wonnie?”

Siwon’s POV

Geez, why things turn out this way?! Heh.. That kid just made me into a new trouble! Damn, I had to stay here?!

“Aunty.. Let me do it myself, can I borrow the telephone for a while?”

“Sure, Siwonnie. Just use it”, Siwon then walks toward a telephone on the table.

“(Who should I call? Ah .. it’s impossible if I call that evil woman)”, Siwon doubts to notice his family about his presence now. finally Siwon picks up the phone and dials his chauffeur’s number.

“Hey, I am in my friend’s house, Cho Kyuhyun, you know him right?”

“Yes, Master Siwon. You want me to pick you up now?”

“No, no, I won’t go home tonight. The housing gate has clsoed already because it’s very late. Tomorrow, deliver my school bag and my uniform here!”

“B..but Master’s mother will get angry later”

“Aish current conditions do not allow me to go home! I also don’t want to stay here! I don’t want to know, you do what I tell tomorrow!”, Siwon yells then he hangs up quickly. He takes deep breath, then approaches Kyuhyun’s mom.

“Aunty, thank you for the phone. I’ve called my....parents. it’s fine now”, Siwon said as he yawned. However, he is very sleepy now.

“Alright, hmm.. is it alright if you sleep with Kyuhyunnie? We don’t have room for guest”

“No problem, aunty. I am also very grateful to welcome and stay here. Once again, thank you aunty and uncle”, Siwon smiles. His eyes began to feel heavy.

“You’re welcome, Wonnie. Ehm do you want to drink something before going to bed? Kyuhyunnie usually drinks a chocolate milk before sleeping”

“I don’t want to bother you anymore, aunty. It’s very late... *yawn* aunty, uncle, good night”, Siwon bows to the parents. Kyuhyun’s mom opens Kyu’s bedroom door for Siwon.

“Good night, Wonnie” Siwon nodded then closed the door. Siwon's eyes immediately fixed on Kyuhyun who was asleep soundly.

“Uuuuuuuughh you.....weak pig!! Are you love to make people worry about you?!”, Siwon glared. He shed his anger.

“Heh... whereas I only said ‘I love you’ once then you fainted? You were shocked just because of that? What if later I propose you? perhaps you just had heart attack..”, Siwon mocks as he walks around Kyu’s bed. Siwon turns his face to look around Kyu’s room wall.

“You love Pikachu so much?”, Siwon sees so many stuffs featured Pikachu from Kyuhyun’s collections in his room. He also sees his photos with Kyu in insert the papers that exist on a desk, those were taken on the photo booth.

“Aish he is very careless. If they placed at random, they will be lost later..”, Siwon separated papers that littered the photo. And then Siwon walks to the bed, suddenly he steps on something. He bended down to see what he stepped.

“Snacks?”, Siwon knits his forehead as he sees Kyuhyun’s snack that he hasn’t eaten.

“no wonder you’re bloated..”, Siwon throws the snack away then lays himself on the same bed with Kyuhyun.

“Tch.. why do I must sleep with you?!”, Siwon grumbles, he feels uncomfortable. Siwon stares at Kyuhyun who sleeps next to him.

“I wonder if you are the first person that I see when I wake up..”, Siwon moves closer to Kyu, he brushes Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Hey.. I never imagine myself.. being so concern only for a classmate.. you almost made me got heart attack, Kyu. Just for the sake of you, I am willing to come here.. like a fool, without any preparation I went here.. tch, you are supposed to say thank you!”, Siwon nags to vent his frustation. His hand moves touching Kyuhyun’s body. He tries to pull the pig doll from Kyu’s grasp.

“You hugged it so tight..”, Siwon chuckles. Then his fingers reach Kyu’s cheeks. He lowers his hand and touches Kyuhyun’s lips. Siwon gulps.

“of course you are prettier than ‘her’. Because.....someone who Baby Kyu likes is me. I am his boyfriend”, Siwon said quickly then he pulls Kyuhyun closer and kisses his friend’s lips passionately.

“Hmmph..”, Kyuhyun never thought if Siwon would kiss him. The girl gapes, she’s speechless.

“Now let’s go home, baby”, Siwon let go of the kiss for a moment. Kyuhyun is shocked, he has not had time to take breath. Siwon kissed him again, rising from thei seats. He doesn’t care about the cafe visitors who look at them with amazement. The kiss becomes hotter, Siwon Kyuhyun’s lower lip and puts his tongue in Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Kyuhyunnie...”, Siwon calls softly. He his dry lower lip.

“Kyu, can I kiss you?”, Siwon blushes. Even tought Kyu doesn’t respond at all, Siwon suddenly crawls on Kyuhyun’s body, he sustains his elbows on the edge of Kyuhyun’s pillow. Siwon stares at Kyu’s face, he really wants to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips tightly closed when asleep.

“Kyuhyunnie, I love you.. I love you so much”, Siwon wet his kisses on Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun doesn’t realize at all if he is being kissed. For fear of waking Kyuhyun, he releases the kiss in hurry. He lays down next to Kyuhyun.

“sleep well at all.. you didn’t realize when I kissed you?”, Siwon pinches Kyuhyun’s cheek with exaspiration.

“Sleep well..”, Siwon kisses Kyuhyun’s forehead before sleeping. Siwon intends to shift his body, he feels something on the bed that he superimposed. Siwon gets up and takes the stuff.

“WHAAT?!! YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YOUR HOMEWORK?!”, Siwon startled as he found Kyuhyun’s homework that only filled some problems. Siwon got pissed, but he tries to control himself. felt sorry for his friend, Siwon finally picked up a pen that Kyuhyun tuck in the book and work on the problems that have not been done.

“Uuuuuuuuhhh tomorrow morning I'll kick your stomach until your intestines out of your mouth!”, Siwon rampages. He nods off while doing Kyuhyun’s homework, he tries his best to keep from falling asleep.  He works on all questions until the end.

“Eomma.....”, suddenly Kyuhyun makes a voice. He shifted uncomfortably.

“Kyuhyunnie?!”, Siwon turns his face, he sees restless Kyuhyun are still closed.

“I am dizzy....”, Kyuhyun complains with soft voice.

“Kyuhyunnie..”, Siwon gently Kyuhyun’s flushed face. How shock Siwon when he feels Kyuhyun’s temperature increases.

“Siwon-hyung.....?”, Kyuhyun opens his eyes slowly. He only opens half, his eyes are too heavy because he is very sleepy.

“Yes, Kyuhyunnie?”, Siwon nearer his ear to Kyuhyun, so he can hear what Kyuhyun says clearly.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Impossible.. no.. I must be dreaming now.. Siwon-hyung is here with me.. yeah, it’s only dream.. what we talked on the phone must be just dream.. I must have been asleep when I tidied up my books and dreamed not known............. even though it’s only dream, I...I am so happy... Siwon-hyung..

“Siwon-hyung...”, Kyuhyun calls again.

“Yes Kyuhyunnie? I am here..”, Siwon rubs Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Si... Siwon-hyung...”, Kyuhyun’s tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Aish.. why are you even crying? Whoa you got fever.. wait a minute, I’ll apply a cold compress for you”, Siwon leaves Kyuhyun  and runs out the bedroom. He turns on the light and goes to the kitchen. He doesn’t want to wake up Kyuhyun’s parents just because of this.

“How to reduce fever?”, Siwon thinks. He remebers what his mother used to do when he got fever.

“Damn.. whatever”, Siwon takes a big bowl. He opens the freezer, he takes some ice cubes and puts them on the bowl. And the he pours some water into the bowl too and runs back to Kyu’s bedroom.

“Ah I forget the hand towel..”, Siwon muttered when he already entered Kyu’s room. Siwon took the initiative to find what he needs in Kyuhyun’s closet. And indeed, he managed to find it in the drawer.

“My godness, just a minute left you were asleep again..”, Siwon sits beside Kyuhyun. He dip the towel into the cold water which he prepared in the big bowl. Then he squeezed the towel and put it on Kyuhyun’s forhead. Kyuhyun can feel the cool sensation on his forehead.

“Get well soon, Kyuhyunnie..”, Siwon said as he took off the towel then soak it again into the cold water. Siwon squeezed it then he put it back on Kyuhyun’s forehead. Kyuhyun opened his eyes a little, even vaguely, he could see Siwon’s warmth face. Siwon glanced at the clock, it showed half past eleven already. Siwon was no longer withstand his sleepness, he fell asleep next to Kyuhyun’s head.

.

.

.

[05:00 in the morning...]

“Ngghh....”, Kyuhyun moved his body. He woke from his sleep. He opens his eyes slowly and sees there is a hand wrapped his chest. Kyuhyun startled, the he saw Siwon is sleeping next to him.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Am I dreaming? But If I wasn’t wrong I saw Siwon-hyung last night here.. if this is a dream, it means I am not awake?But why all looked so real?

Kyuhyun closes his eyes then opens them again. And Siwon appearence is still in front of him. Kyuhyun who is confused doesn’t know what to do. His body was stiff, moreover Siwon’s hand touching his chest. Kyuhyun looks at Siwon’s face who was asleep. His long is so sharp and his red lips tinghtly closed. Not long after, Siwon opens his eyes too. The boys are staring each other.

“Why did you sleep beside me?”, Kyuhyun asked softly.

“Why did I sleep beside you?”, Siwon asked again.

The atmosphere becomes silent instantly. Siwon looks at his right hand on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams. Siwon panicked, he hurried to close Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Don’t scream, stupid!! It’s still early morning, you’ll wake others!”, Siwon glares at Kyuhyun, his both hands clapped over Kyuhyun’s mouth shut. Kyuhyun struggles, he spits on Siwon’s palm.

“Aish disgusting!!”, Siwon withdraws his hand and washes it on Kyuhyun’s pajama.

“How...could...we sleep together?! What did we do last night?!”, Kyuhyun is terrified. He cornered himself to the back of the bed meanwhile Siwon gets off from the bed. Siwon stretches his arms and other parts of his body. He turns his face to Kyuhyun.

“Are you feeling better now?”, Siwon asked.

“Yes.. But, Siwon-hyung....why...we... you...”, Kyuhyun spoke incoherently.

“You fainted when we were on the phone last night..”

“Fainted? Eh?”, Kyuhyun doesn’t understand.

“Oh my godness.... Hey, actually you should have told me in the beginning if you are very anti with something shocking..”

“.... Eh? Aish hyung, I don’t understand. We were on the phone... then I fainted? Did you say something that surprising me?”, Kyuhyun thinks hard.

“(Great, that kid doesn’t rember with what I said to him last night)”

“Ugh I can’t recall that time at all!! Then... why did you come here? Can you describe specifically?”, Kyuhyun kept asking no matter what Siwon said.

“Oh God, why you asked me stupid questions like that?! Didn’t you hear I told you fainted last night?! Hear me carefully.... When we were on the phone, suddenly you didn’t reply me at all. You became very silent... then suddenly I heard an object falling on your place then followed by the sound of a woman screaming. How could someone not to be frightened with that?! I thought there were something bad happened to you then I came here. When I wanted to go home, the housing gate already closed. That what makes I am with you now! understand?”, Siwon explained angrily. Kyuhyun listened with open-mouthed.

“I see..... Ah, I remembered!! I did my homework as we were on the phone!!! And Hyung, I.......”, Kyuhyun pauses his sentence. Siwon is surprisedd. Does Kyu still remember with Siwon’s confession?

“Hyung, I....... I forgot to finish my homework!!! Aish...”, Kyuhyun jumps out of the bed in a panic. He searches his book on the bed but he can’t find it.

“Aaaaah nothing? Damn.....”, Kyuhyun runs toward his desk and right.... he finds his book! Kyuhyun takes a seat at the desk and hurried to open his homework page. Siwon only watches his friend without any comments.

“Eh.................. It has finished already?”, Kyuhyun was surprised.

“But it’s not my wiriting.... it’s....”, Kyuhyun turns his face to Siwon.

“Hyung...”, Kyuhyun stares at Siwon’s eyes. He sees Siwon’s face looks very tired.

“Get well soon, Kyuhyunnie..”, Siwon said as he took off the towel then soak it again into the cold water. Siwon squeezed it then he put it back on Kyuhyun’s forehead. Kyuhyun opened his eyes a little, even vaguely, he could see Siwon’s warmth face.

Kyuhyun’s POV

He said he loved me yesterday.. but did I hear him correctly? Ah I don’t know... so that yesterday was not dream? In the night, he did my homework.. and took care of me.. Siwon-hyung looks so tired.. he must sleep deprivation..

Kyuhyun bowed his head in shame. He doesn’t dare to look at Siwon.

“What time is it?”, Siwon asked coldly.

“ten past five..”, Kyuhyun decided to answer.

“Oh.. Hmm, you want a morning walk outside?”

“??”, Kyuhyun widen his eyes at Siwon.

“What are you waiting for? Your homework has finished already right”, Siwon walks toward the bedroom door.

“Hyung, it must be very cold outside.. I don’t want”, Kyuhyun pouts.

“Ah I forgot something..”, Siwon did not open the door and walked toward Kyuhyun’s wardrobe. He pulls the drawer and takes Kyuhyun’s wallet.

“Hh...how can you know I keep my wallet there?!”, Kyuhyun knits his forehead.

“Let me see..”, Siwon opens the wallet and takes some money of it.

“Siwon-hyuuuuung!!!! Aaah it’s mine!!”, Kyuhyun tries to snatch his wallet. He was not willing that his money was taken.

“Let’s go to shop.. this morning, your mother doesn’t need to prepare breakfast. Because.. we will prepare breakfast for your parents”, Siwon said as he threw the wallet.

“aaaaah hyuuung!!!! But don’t use my money... Uuh this time, I struggled to save my money from my very little allowance to buy new xbox... you are so mean..”, Kyuhyun complains as he sees his wallet almost empty.

“Hey, you have to be thankful that you still have chance to make your parents happy.. so now, we will go shopping to buy  what we need to make the breakfast~”, Siwon fanning the money.

“Hyuuung... my money..”, Kyuhyun rebels.

“Hey, ah you are vey slow! Come on, we have to prepare it before they wake up! Remember we still need to go to school!”, Siwon  pulls Kyuhyun’s hand by force.

“Siwon-hyuuuung!!! Damn, now I will never be able to buy xbox again..”, Kyuhyun grumbles.

“Get a job after you graduate later. Then you will be able to buy anything you want. Simple..”

“Tch, talking like that is easy!! I’ve been raising that money for so long time and now....run away”, Kyuhyun is nagging all the way to the gate.

“I will buy it when your birthday”, Siwon said.

“Oh yeah? Do you know my birthdate?”, Kyuhyun tests.

“December 15th..”, Siwon replied carelessly.

“Tch I already guessed that you didn’t know it!!”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Eh? So when is your birthday?”

“Feb... you have to find out yourself!!”, Kyuhyun sticks his tongue out.

“You said February... Ah I know, February 1st? February 2nd? February 3rd? February 4th?”

“I don’t know.. but you’ve mentioned it..”, Kyuhyun said.

“Really? February 2nd? February 3rd!!!! True?!”

“Ehm.... Yes”, Kyuhyun nods.

“Hmm it’s still 2 weeks more..”

“That’s right, and 2 weeks more I will get my xbox from Siwon-hyung”

“Dream on..”, Siwon grinned.

“Eeh?! You’ve promised that you will buy it when my birthday!!”, Kyuhyun prostesed.

“I didn’t promise anything..”, Siwon pretends.

“Liar!!!!! You’re liar!!! Give me back my money!”, Kyuhyun squeezed Siwon’s hand.

“No”

“Uuuuuh what the hell just for breakfast it costs lot of money?!! Moreover we still have instant noodles at home!!”

“No, no, no”, Siwon refused.

“Uuuuh I wish you didn’t do my homework and you didn’t take care of me last night, surely you’ve chasten right now!!!!”, Kyuhyun grumbles.

“Hey Kyu, why don’t we race?”. Siwon turned  the conversation and ran over quickly.

“Si..Siwon-hyuuung!!! What the hell are you doing?!”, Kyuhyun ran after Siwon.

“What?!  Heh, I never thought a piglet like you can run quickly..”, Siwon said as he kept running.

“Don’t underestimate me!! I’ve wone a primary race you know!!! “

“Hmmm let..us..see... who is the fastest who can reach that super market?!”, Siwon pointed at the building at the end of the road.

“Me!!!!”, Kyuhyun said confidently as he sped up.

“No, you can’t!”, Siwon raced Kyuhyun. The game is more exciting, both can run fast. The people who were running too look at them in surprise. The boys almost reach target.

“Hhhh... I won’t let you beat me again.. hhhh...”, Kyuhyun said. His breathing falter.

“...are you kidding me? Hhh...hhhh... I...am...the..winner!!!”, Siwon said. Both start feeling tired. They are glaring each other, they look very fierce.

“Siwon-hyung~”, Kyuhyun’s death glare turns into angel face. He smiles sweetly to Siwon.

“hhh.. hhh....”, Siwon tries to control his breathe. He was fascinated by Kyuhyun’s smile. But he tries to ignore him.

“Siwon-hyung!”, this time Kyuhyun calls with coquettish voice. Siwon glances at him. Kyuhyun shook his bangs with his fingers and it ends with a sassy wink. Siwon blushes. In his eyes, Kyu looks extremely cute. He can’t take his eyes off his cute friend.

“Siwon-hyung~ Chu~”, Kyuhyun throws a kiss in the air to flirt Siwon.

Siwon’s heart is beating so fast. He was sunk by Kyuhyun’s aesthetic charm that is very tempting. Without realizing it, Kyuhyun was a few feet ahead from him.

“Siwon-hyung~”, Kyuhyun waves hands and he still pulls his cute face to Siwon. Siwon bites his lower lip, he thinks, why can Kyu be so cute? But... not long after that cute face turns into very annoying expression.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun releases his evil laughter. Siwon gets his consciousness back, he was tricked by his evil friend.

“ YOUUUUU!!!!!”, Siwon got mad. He sped up his feet but Evil Kyu already arrived in front of the supermarket first.

“Ahahahahaha Siwon-hyung... I never thought that my smile is addicting..”, Kyuhyun laughed in delight.

“Brassy!”, Siwon mocks as he knocks at Kyuhyun’s head. He had not expected to be defeated easily by his own friend.

In the supermarket...

Siwon carries the basket meanwhile Kyuhyun is following behind him. Siwon is searching ingredients to make the breakfast. Kyuhyun feels bored, he walks away and looks around every sections. He sees an old woman who is distraught to take a can of tuna that is in high place. Kyuhyun approaches her and helps to take it.

“Here you are”, Kyuhyun smiles as he offers the can.

“Thank you so much”, the old woman receives it.

“You’re welcome”, Kyuhyun bows.

“Heeeey Kyuuuuu!!!!! Aish... don’t hang around!!!!”, Siwon comes angrily.

“Ah ah stoop!!!”, Kyuhyun begged Siwon to stop pinching his cheek.

“Naughty..”, Siwon finally releases his pinch then he puts his arm around Kyu.

“Oh you’re shopping with dad, kid? You must be so happy...”, the old woman said.

“(k!!! You think I am that old eh?!) I...am not...his....”, Siwon offended.

“Daddy!!!”, Kyuhyun bursted into laughter as he hugged Siwon’s arm.

“Eww... Shoo shoo!!! I....I am not....his father.. I swear!!!”, Siwon disgusted.

“Pick me up, daddy!!”, Kyuhyun pleaded. Kyu’s spontaneous action attracted the attention of people around.

“Are your legs injured huh?”, Siwon turned his body and walked away.

“If daddy doesn’t do it, I will cry!!!”, Kyuhyun pouts his lips.

“I am not your daddy!”

“Daddy is so meaaaaaaan!!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun bursts into tears. Siwon is getting mad, he thinks that Kyuhyun really doesn’t know shame. He approaches Kyu angrily.

“Up!!”, Siwon turned down Kyu.

“Yeaaay!!!”, the spoiled Kyuhyun jumps onto Siwon’s back.

“My legs are going to broke later...”, Siwon grumbled as he carried Kyuhyun on his back while walking.

“So carry me until your legs broken..”, Kyuhyun replied. Siwon stops walking then he drops Kyuhyun to the ground.

“Aaaaaaaaw!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams in pain. Siwon looked away, he didn’t care about Kyu at all.

“Hyuuuung I hate you!! I hate you!!”, Kyuhyun shouts.

 

After shopping, the boys come back to Kyu’s home.

“Uhhhh because of you my becomes so sore like this!!!!”, Kyu nags at Siwon as he closes the door. Siwon brings the groceries to the kitchen. Fortunately, Kyu’s parents are not up yet.

“Ah it’s just 6 am.. actually we should take a stroll outside longer..”, Siwon said.

“No, no, no!! It won’t happen..”, Kyuhyun takes a seat at the dining table.

“Uhh my ... Siwon-hyung, fell on is very dangerous. I could have died if my tail bone broken!”, Kyuhyun complains, he rubs his .

“as sick as what?”, Siwon stops taking care of their shoppings, he turns his attention to Kyu.

“It’s very sick!!!”, Kyu stands up angrily.

“Do you want me to give it massage?”, Siwon asked as he squeezed Kyu’s gently. Kyu who was surprised immediately away.

“Ewwww you’re nasty!!! Don’t touch me!”, Kyu pushes Siwon away. He blushes.

“Wh..what nasty?!! I just offered to help.. if not it doesn’t matter!!”, Siwon re-focus with the breakfast he will make.

“Kyu....”, Siwon glances at Kyuhyun.

“What?”

“Your is like rubber..”

“Aish....youuuu!! I don’t like talking about it!!”, Kyuhyun throws Siwon with his house slipper.

“I..I am serious!!! Your is very soft! Can I touch it again?!”, Siwon is very curious.

“Ewwww Siwon-hyung!!!! Aish why suddenly we talk about my ? It’s disgusting.... (But it felt a little comfortable when you squeezed my.... ewww)”, Kyuhyun feels embarassed.

“okay.. Fine..”, Siwon nods. Yes, it’s weird for them to talk about .

“Siwon-hyung, what will we cook?”

“Sandwich..”

“Whaat?! Aish... I also often eat sandwiches!! I thought you will make something new.. invention... Hyuuung, every morning I also eat bread!!”, Kyu was disapponited.

“It’s different, Kyu. I know you only eat bread with jam huh? Didn’t you know that I bought smoked beef in the supermarket?”, Siwon grinned.

“Hh..hyung?! you bought beef?! Aaah no wonder it was very expensive.. Uhhh my money”

“Heey don’t be sad.. Didn’t you remember that I will buy you the xbox when your birthday?”

“.......  Later when I bill you will pretend to forget”

“Trust me!”, Siwon winks.

“Watch out if you’re lying..”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed.

“I won’t, Kyuhyunnie! Alright, Kyu, can you slice this onion?”, Siwon passed a knife and 2 onions.

“Hyung, I can’t cook!”

“You only have to slice them.. That’s easy! We must share role! We don’t have many times so do it now!!”, Siwon said as he washed the vegetables.

 

Happy cooking WonKyu ^^ sorry that I can’t describe more or give a they cook. But I am sure the readers can imagine it themself,  right? Well, instead, I will give Won’s sandwich recipe. This is it:

Smoked Beef Sandwich

Ingredients: 6 pieces of whole wheat bread / bread
2 sheets semoked beef (smoked meat) spherical shape
2 pieces of cheese slice
4 lettuce leaves
8 slices of cucumber
4 slices of tomato

Thousand Island Mayonnaise Ingredients:
150 ml vegetable oil
1 egg yolk taken alone
1 teaspoon mustard
2 eggs poached chicken on chopped
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
3 tablespoons tomato Catsup
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 piece blocks Maggi (seasoning broth)
pepper to taste

How to prepare:
How to Make Thousand Island Mayonnaise:
1. Place the egg yolks in a small bowl, put mustard, whipped with a mixer.
2. While continuing to be shaken, used as drops of oil drop by drop, until the oil runs out and the batter becomes thick.
3. Enter onions, peppers, chopped egg, tomato Catsup, Maggi, soy sauce, pepper, sugar and lemon juice, stir well.

How to Make Sandwiches:
1. Take a piece of bread, spread with mayonnaise, thousand island.
2. Give tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, and smoked beef.
3. Brush again with thousand island mayonnaise. Then cover with the second slice of bread.
4. Give tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and smoked beef and cheese slice on the second sheet.
5. Spread with mayonnaise, thousand island.
6. Cover with the third slice of bread, press that meeting.
7. Cut the diagonal into 2 portions.
8. Repeat the above steps until the bread runs out.
9. Ready to be served.

 

[Meanwhile in Kyu’s parent’s bedroom]

Mrs. Cho yawns so loud as he shifts her body.

“Hmm..”, Mrs. Cho opens her eyes slowly. She sees the room is bright enough, her husband is still sleeping beside her. She’ll just pull the blanket back, suddenly she remembered her duty.

“What time is it?!”, Mrs. Cho wakes again.

“Aigoo I forget to make breakfast for the kids! Aish...”, she jumps out the bed, she wakes her husband.

“Hey wake up, you’ll be late to work!”, Mrs. Cho parted the blanket the she ran out her bedroom.

“Siwon-hyung, can I take one? I am so hungry...”, Kyuhyun is preparing the plates on the dining table.

“Wait others, Kyu”, Siwon replies while washing utensils which were dirty.

“Eomma!!!! Good morning, eomma!!”, Kyuhyun greets his mother. Kyuhyun’s mother can’t say anything, she was touched to see the boys are already preparing breakfast for everyone.

“Morning, aunty! Let’s sit and have breakfast together!”, Siwon greets Kyu’s mom with his warmth smile, he pulls the chair for that woman.

“C’mon, eomma! Eomma must be so hungry right?”, Kyuhyun leads her to sit on  the chair.

“Kyu, where is your father?”, Siwon asks as he wipes his sweat.

“Aah appa!! I’ll call him!”, Kyuhyun runs to his parent’s room.

“Aunty, please eat!”, Siwon said.

“Th..these all..you guys who make?”, Kyu’s mom asked increduluosly.

“Appa, look at this!!”, Kyuhyun pulls his father’s hand.

“Aunty, that is our chef, Cho Kyuhyun!”, Siwon pointed at Kyu when Kyu just went out the parent’s room.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun blushes with embarassment.

“Whoaaa it looks delicious!! Let’s eat!”, Mr. Cho said excitedly.

Finally Kyu’s family and Siwon have breakfast together.

“Is it good?”, Siwon asked.

“It’s very good!!! Hmm... Thank you so much darlings for making this!!”, Mrs. Cho said with full mouth.

“Kyuhyunnie, why you don’t eat?”, Siwon closer his face to Kyu who was very silent.

“I was out a lot of money just for good meals like this.. Whereas all this will end as feces..”, Kyuhyun said weakly.  His parents suddenly choked.

“Erm, Kyu..”, Siwo gulps.

Siwon’s POV

Aish Kyuuu... please stop sulking like this.. Okay, it’s my fault.. I should know earlier that collecting money is not easy.. Sorry, Kyu.. I promise I will buy the xbox you desire on your birthday!

“Kyu, don’t say like that..”, Siwon whispered. Kyuhyun didn’t want to look at Siwon at all.

“Kyuhyunnie, lift your head..”, Siwon looked up Kyuhyun’s chin. Kyu glances at Siwon.

“Your eomma and appa are eating happily.. you just made them happy Kyu.. Are you not happy to see them?”

A little smile developed on Kyu’s lips. Siwon leaves Kyuhyun then he eats his breakfast greedy.

“yum!!! Kyuhyunnie is very great, he made this all you know!”, Siwon flattered his buddy.

“Really? Kyuhyunnie can cook?! Unbelievable...”, Mr. Cho widen his eyes.

“Hyung... What the heck... It..it’s made in our common..”, Kyuhyun blushes.

“Ah but I only washed the vegetables. Kyuhyunnie that made the rest!”

“Hyuuung!!”, Kyuhyun becomes awkward.

“So Kyuhyunnie.. If you still refuse to eat, let me feed you”, Siwon directs the sandwich slice to Kyu’s mouth that closed tightly. Mr. Cho glances at the boys. “How dare that guy approached my son....”, he muttered.

“Hon...ney.. go take the camera..”, Kyuhyun’s mother pokes her husband’s hips. Kyuhyun stares Siwon’s eyes with doubt. He hasn’t opened his mouth yet.

“Kyuhyunnie, open your mouth..”, Siwon gently. To be honest, actually he looks like a father who forces his son to eat.

“Aaaaam...”, Siwon goes straight entering the fork when Kyu’s mouth opened. Click! Kyu’s mother just took the photo when Siwon feed Kyuhyun.

“Siwon-hyung, more....”, Kyuhyun said.

“More? Okay, open your mouth again..”, Siwon feed Kyuhyun again. Mrs. Cho smiled when she saw their intimacy.

“Aunty, uncle... do you also want me to feed you?”, Siwon asked to the parents.

“Hyuung.. My parents could feed themselves!! Hihihi..”, Kyuhyun giggles.

“Siwonnie, aunty wants!”, Mrs. Cho orders. Heard it, Siwon chuckles then he turns to feed Kyuhyun’s mother.

.

.

.

[In the classroom...]

“Huuuhh, why does Kyuhyunnie haven’t came at all?!”, Ryeowook murmured. He was flipping with his camera.

“I caught you! Yesung-hyung loves Kyuhyunnie!!!”, Ryeowook forced to giggle.

“Aish Ryeowookie!”, Yesung pouts, he places his pointer finger in front of his lips to give signal dor Ryeowook to keep silent.

“Yesung-sshi, just tell him you love him and he is yours!”

“Nevermind, Ryeowookie.. we are friends since we were little kids, it’s strange if friends become lovers..”

“Yesung-hyung, if you are too slow he will be taken by others later! Just for you know, Kyuhyunnie is close with a friend in class. And also he just got a love letter from 10th grader girl. Go for it!! or you’ll regret..”

“Ryeowookie, it’s impossible..”, Yesung sighed.

“Yesung-hyung, I support you! I’ll help you to take his heart!”, Ryeowook said excitedly.

Ryeowook sighed resignedly when considering all.

“You’re still desperate to find out about Kyu?”, Heechul sits in front of his twin brother.

“Yesung-hyung loves Kyuhyunnie.. He must be very happy if he can know what Kyu always does in class.. just like you know, people who fall in love...are always curious about the loved ones..”

“But isn’t Yesung-hyung Kyuhyunnie’s old friend huh? He must know all about Kyu... without you give the information, he knows it..”

“I don’t care.. I know it’s cheating.. but...this is the only way that I can keep close to Yesung-hyung.. “

“What do you like about him? I think my Siwonnie is more handsome..”

“I like all of him... The way he smiles, he speaks, he walks, he dances, and all....”, Ryeowook smiles.

“But what a pity, he even likes someone else...”, Heechul teases.

“Heechulie... How unfortunate my fate!!”, Ryeowook buried his face onto the table.

“Hey Ryeowookie calm down.. they’re not dating, right? You still have a chance to take him.. Fortunately Siwonnie was born only for me, I don’t have to be afraid because he is only mine..”

“Heechulie, didn’t yourself also ignored by Siwon? he seems more intersted in Kyuhyun..”, Heechul then stunned.

“Eh? Wookie, it’s not right... Ehm...”, Heechul finally fell silent. He felt like Ryeowook was true, Siwon has always been cold to him.

“Siwon-hyuuuuuuung!!!!”, suddenly the classroom door opened by two boys who were romping.

“Morning!”, the other friend greets one of them.

“Hey morning- Siwon-hyuuuuuung aaaaaaaahhh give it back!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun hobbled to chase Siwon. siwon himself out for a fun stealing Kyu’s left shoe. Ryeowook and Heechul gawking at the boys who were romping in the class like little kids.

“Aaah Siwon-hyuung... I am tired....”, Kyuhyun gasped.

“Fine.. Fine.. Here it is”, Siwon feels pity then he drops the shoe.

“Hhh.. it’s still in the morning and you already made me lost my energy..”, Kyu grumbles as he sits on his chair.

“Peace Kyu!”, Siwon even laughed without sin. Kyuhyun pouts his lips, it makes him looks cuter.

Heechul’s POV

Ryeowook was true.. Siwonnie never looks happy when he’s with me..  but Kyuhyunnie.. he can make Siwonnie smile happily.. Is he still mad with me because we broke up 2 years ago? Why he can’t forgive me? Am I really hated by Siwonnie?

“Ryeowookie, I heard that Yesung-sshi called you when the dance class ended..”, Kyuhyun immediately asked to Ryeowook. Ryeowook snapped up.

“Aah could it be for.... Yesung-hyung invited you to hang out this week! Wookie, tell me!!”, Kyuhyun forces. He shakes Ryeowook’s body.

“Kyuhyunnie.. Aish... he  called me.....o..only to help him to tidy up the room..”, Ryeowook lied. He didn’t want if Kyuhyun knows what he talked with Yesung.

“Owwwwww Ryeowookie, you must be very happy!!! Kekekekeke..... so..did you both go home together after it?”

“(Ugh I can’t say if Yesung-hyung was embracing my shoulder all the way to home!!)  Kyuhyunnie... forget it..”

“Aaaah Ryeowookie!! I am right huh? You went home together?! Or maybe...... he kissed you?!”, Kyuhyun teases.

“Kyuhyunnie, we didn’t do anything at all.. we only took same bus and that’s all..”, Ryeowook is so shy to discuss about himself and Yesung.

“Ahahahahahaha Ryeowookie don’t give up!! I wish you both will go on date soon!! Oww... Yesung-sshi will hold Wookie’s hand tightly while walking.. wooow...”

“Oh my God, Kyuhyunnie... it’s enough.. please..”, Ryeowook can’t bear to talk more. Although he actually agrees Kyuhyun’s wish. Kyu turns his face outside the window.

“Hmm.... It must be very happy if you’re in love... I also wanted someone who I like ask me on a date..”, Kyuhyun said. Siwon who overheard it turned back and faced Kyuhyun.

“hey where are there people who want to ask you out?! People must had thought, asking a piglet to go out like you will be troublesome.. because a piglet eats a lot!!”, Siwon bursts into laughter.

“Aish I am not piglet!!! I am human!!!!! We’ll see, surely I can go out with my lover someday!!”,Kyuhyun pouts.

“Anyway where do you want to have date?”, Siwon asked.

“Hmmm... my dream date is a walk together to the amusement park!! Where we both will be up all rides until we throw up!”

Siwon chuckled after hearing Kyuhyun’s weird dream date. “Ah one more...”, Kyuhyun continues, “I want my date to wear Pikachu costume all day!!”, Kyuhyun giggles.

“Hey, it’s a torture!! Is there anybody who will obey what you want? Only crazy person who will do it..”

“You’re so noisy, you’re insulting me only!!! I also don’t want to go out with you!!”

“Who..who also wants to go out with you?!”

Kyuhyun looks away, he feels disappointed.

“(Hmm... I wonder if I can be that close with Siwonnie...)”, Heechul envies with Siwon and Kyu.

“(Ah I almost forget to take his photo for Yesung-hyung..) Kyuhyunnie, can I take your photo”, Ryeowook aiming his digital camera towards Kyuhyun.

“Eh? Ah Ryeowookie, you bring camera? Is there an excursion?”,  Kyuhyun answers as he looks at the camera lens on him.

“Nothing really, I only want to have my classmate’s photo.. So say cheese, Kyuhyunnie!”, Ryeowook prepares to press the camera.

“Aaah Wookie I am shy...”, Kyuhyun covers his face with his hands.

“Don’t be shy, Kyuhyunnie..”, Ryeowook coaxes.

“ah I don’t know how to pose!!”, Kyuhyun is getting nervous.

“Pose like this”, Siwon imitates pig nose.

“Uhhh I am not a pig!!!!You are annoying!!”, Kyuhyun nags.

“If so, just take a photo of me and Kyuhyunnie!”, Siwon suddenly joins.

“What the is wrong with you!! Went along with it... Shoo! Shoo!!!”, Kyuhyun expels his buddy.

“It’s up to me!”, Siwon stuck out his tongue.

“Nevermind, then I’ll take photo of you both! “, Ryeowook directs his camera to Siwon and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun finally agrees ad smiles to the camera like Siwon does.

“Wookie..”, Heechul calls. Ryeowook then turns to Heechul.

“Can I join?”,Heechul asks with doubt. Kyuhyun and Siwon look at Heechul.

“Hmm...”, Ryeowook thinks. He suddenly even moves from his chair and leaves his models.

“Hyukjae!! Can you take my photo with them?”, Ryeowook asks his friend and gives him his camera. Ryeowook then runs toward the boys, he stands beside Kyuhyun.

“Why did we even be photographed together like this?!”, Siwon is confused.

“It’s better you know!! Ryeowookie, closer!!”, Kyuhyun pulls Ryeowook closer to him.

“Heechul..”, Siwon glances at his ex-boyfriend who stands next to him.

“Why are you so far away? Come here, sit beside me”, Siwon leaves little place for Heechul seating. Heechul stunned, he never thinks that Siwon will be nice to him. He nods and sits beside Siwon.

“Be ready..”, a boy who named Hyukjae is going to take the boys photo.

“Cheese!!!”, the boys said in unison. But Kyuhyun wants to stand out from others, he even shouts, “MEATBALLS!!!!!”. Obviously they all look at Kyuhyun with weird stare.

“Done..”, Hyukjae returned the camera to its owner.

“Thank you!!”, Ryeowook sees the result. In the forth boys, Kyuhyun is the most vibrant look.

“I want to see, Wookie!!”, Kyuhyun takes a look at it curiously.

“Whoaaa cool!!!”, Kyuhyun claps hands.

“Wah beside Ryeowook there is a piglet..”, Siwon pointed at the cute boy who looked very excited on the photo.

“Siwon-hyuuuuung!!!!!”, the angered Kyu runs to chase Siwon who already ran away.

Ryeowook’s POV

 Kyuhyunnie is very familiar with Siwon.. they look very match when they are together.. Yesung-hyung is also very familiar with him. Yeah because they are old friends.. but I am still confused, it’s impossible if Kyu will choose both. Between Yesung-hyung and Siwon, who will he choose?

Siwon actually really loves to make Kyuhyun angry because he thinks Kyuhyun is very cute when he pouts his lips. Because Kyu is too tired, he stops running after Siwon and returns to his seat as he lead his back against the wall. Siwon can only hold on his laughter to see Kyuhyun who was very tired.

“Kyuhyunnie, I have a question. But you have to answer it honestly...”, Ryeowook stars to introgate Kyuhyun.

“Yes? What’s the question?”, Kyuhyun asks while he drinks his water.

“Kyuhyunnie.... Between Yesung-hyung and Siwon, which one will you choose?”

“?!”, Kyuhyun was surprised.

“Erm.. Between that guys, who is in your heart?”, Ryeowook clarifies the question. Kyuhyun turns red into tomato instantly. It’s very hard to decide.

Siwon’s POV

 What the heck?! Why did that boy compare me with Yesung? Why must Yesung?! O..of course he will choose me! Kyu.. mention my name.. my name..

“I .... can’t...choose one of them”, Kyuhyun answers. Siwon, Ryeowook, and Heechul (he overheard it) were surprised.

“Can’t be like that! You have to choose one!”, Siwon suddenly becomes furious.

“I can’t!!! They are....very meaningful for me..”

“I tell you what, between them..who is the most you like?”, Ryeowook still expected Kyu’s answer. But actually that questio is harder than the first.

“I...don’t know.... what is...’like’..”, Kyuhyun decides to look at the window, to avoid his friend’s eyes.

Siwon’s POV

What the is this?! You can’t choose anybody?! Is that question so hard until you can’t answer?

“Wookie, why do you ask me like this?”, Kyuhyun complains.

“Because you’ve ever said that you already falled for someone. And that person must be Siwon or Yesung right?”

“.....”,  Kyuhyun is silent.

Heechul’s POV

Why... why he can’t choose one of them?! Why doesn’t he choose Yesung? Isn’t he his old friend? I am sure you must know more about him than Siwonnie... But why did you think this question is too difficult for you?! Why?! Do you like both of them so you can choose one?!

“Kyuhyunnie.. ‘Like’ is...the feeling where you always pounding when you’re with someone you like or when you’re thinking about him”, Heechul gives the clue.

“Someone...who can me pounding?”, Kyuhyun blushes. He glances at Siwon, he doesn’t know why but he can sense his heartbeats are faster. Their eyes meet, Kyuhyun immediately looks away.

Thump..

Thump..

Thump..

Kyuhyun’s POV

Wh..what is this feeling? Only with staring his eyes..... I.... could it be I’m falling in love with Siwon-hyung?!

Kyuhyun’s both hands tremble because he’s too nervous.

“Kyuhyunnie, you’re thinking about whom??”, Ryeowook teases. Kyuhyun snapped out of his reverie. And in the same time, a teacher comes to their class.

“Stand up, greet the teacher!”, the class president instructed.

“Good morning, teacher!”, all students greeted.

“(Uhh, at least I shouldn’t answer it..)”, Kyuhyun sighed. Siwon looked a little to the back, he saw Kyuhyun was taking out his books.

Siwon’s POV

Kyuhyunnie..  no matter who will you choose.. even you won’t choose me, I’ll prove that I’m better than him!! And I’ll make you to be mine....

.

.

.

[Break time]

“Mr. Kang In payed you to draw his wife’s sketch?! That is amazing!!”, Kyuhyun said. He accompanies Siwon who is drawing the order from his teacher.

“’it’s because you brought my drawing for you yesterday.. the math teacher saw it then showed it Mr. Kang In”, Siwon answered while scratching his paper.

“Siwonnie!!!”, Heechul who was panting approaches Siwon. he’s been looking Siwon everywhere and actually someone he searhed is being alone with Kyuhyun on the top of school buidling.

“Hey Heechulie!!”, Kyuhyun waves to the pretty boy even though he’s not being called.

“Yes?”, Siwon walks toward his ex.

“Do I interrupt you?”

“What happened?”, Siwon asked.

“Can we talk a while? But not here.. only two of us..”

“Do you want to discuss about our marriage again? Then you will notice this news to all students?”, Siwon asked coldly.

“Siwonnie.. it’s not like that!”, Heechul bowed his head to hide his tears.

“Kyuhyunnie, I am going for a while! Please keep my drawing!”, Siwon shouts to Kyuhyun then he pulls Heechul out.

“Okay!!”, Kyuhyun nods. Siwon and Heechul go to the silent corridor near the balcony.

“Siwonnie.. have you forgiven me?”, Heechul asked.

“Forgive for what?”, Siwon can’t understand.

“My fault.. All my fault..”, Heechul finally dares himself to face Siwon. siwon startled to see Heechul’s face that already wetted with tears.

“I’ve forgiven you..”, Siwon brushes Heechul’s hair. Heechul can feel it, Siwon’s hand brushing his hair.

“Why all of sudden you apologized?”, Siwon asked. Without answering, Heechul puts himself into Siwon’s arm.

“Please... I want to be like this... for a while... please...”, Heechul pleaded. It has been a long time they don’t hug each other.

“Siwonnie, do you still love me?”, Heechul asks. Siwon immediately pushes Heechul away.

“You... you want to trap me again?!”, Siwon suddenly becomes angry.

“Siwonnie, I only ask you.. Do you still love me?”  Siwon turns his body and walks away.

“Why do you say that? I answer ‘no’ sure you can still have me right?”

“Siwonnie...”, Heechul’s heart was sank. “Heechulie, you may get my body, my soul... You can do anything you want to me.. but one thing..”, Siwon stops his step. “You can’t get my heart again..”, Siwon looks at Heechul.

“WHY?!! YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH KYUHYUNNIE?!!!”, Heechul yelled. Siwon can’t answer it.

“If I change myself..... will you give your heart?”

“Siwonnieeee!!!! Siwonnie I promise... I promise I won’t be like that anymore.. you can punish me anything, but please.... love me Siwonniee!!”, Heechul hugs Siwon from the back. The bell rings, it signs the break time is over.

“Sorry..”, Siwon runs leaving Heechul. Heechul froze, he watched Siwon was out of his sight.

“Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun goes out the balcony to find his buddy. When he looks to the corridor, he sees Heechul is crying meanwhile Siwon is walking away.

“Heechulie!!!”, Kyuhyun immediately notices Heechul.

“Heechulie, what happened?”, Kyuhyun asks. He massages Heechul’s shoulder to make his friend feels more relax. Heechul doesn’t answer anything. And then Kyuhyun approaches Siwon angrily.

“Hey you!! What did you do to Heechulie?! Why did you make him cry?!”, Kyuhyun asked.

“None of your business..”, Siwon sped up his step.

“Aish.. he’s really stubborn”, Kyuhyun snorts in disgust. Siwon was down the stairs leaving Kyuhyun and Heechul.

“Heechulie, what happened? Did that fierce man hurt you?”

“I...am...okay..”, Heechul replies hoarsely.

“Heechulie, you won’t cry if nothing happened..”

“I am okay, Kyuhyunnie. Don’t worry..”, Heechul forces to smile.

“It’s okay if you don’t tell it.. so, let’s go to class!”, Kyuhyun holds Heechul’s hand. Heechul looks down at Kyuhyun’s hand that holds his hand tightly. Then Heechul hurried to let go his hand.

“Eh?”, Kyuhyun looks at Heechul.

“Kyuhyunnie.... From now on we are rivals..”, Heechul gives his death glare. Kyuhyun only be silent, he can’t understand with what Heechul mean.

“wh...what rivals?”, Kyuhyun chases Heechul.

“Nevermind, forget it..”, Heechul grinned.

“Heechulie, does it mean... we are not friends anymore?”

“.... Hahaha you are very funny.. I said, you don’t need to think about it anymore. We are friends”, Heechul smiles then he approaches Kyuhyun and holds Kyu’s hand.

“Let’s go to class..”, Heechul says. Kyuhyun nods then they both go to their class.

Now is the hour art lesson. because the subject matter today is singing, all 12-1 graders went to the music room.

“Whoaaa are you serious today lesson is singing?! Cool!”, Kyuhyun was amazed to see his teacher is playing piano for warming up.

“Didn’t I already told you about it?”, Siwon asked.

“Oh really?”, Kyuhyun seems like he forgets it.

“Aish.. what a forgetful pig..”, Siwon rolled his eyes. He turns his face to the teacher.

“Ooooh I remember!! You’ve told it on the letter you gave to me!! Sorry, I forget.. hehehe”, Kyuhyun laughed at his own mistakes.

“Siwon-hyung, can you sing?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“I can’t sing.. my voice is very bad..”

“hyung, don’t say like that.. I am sure you can sing well!”

“Hey, didn’t you ever hear me sing eh?”

“Hmm?? When??”, Kyuhyun asked innocently. Siwon ruffled his hair in frustation.

“That you know!! When we were on the way to church last Sunday!! We sang My Grandfather’s Clock didn’t we?”, Siwon tries to refresh Kyuhyun’s mind.

“Ooooooh!!! Yes!! Yes!! I remember, hyung! Hmm.. but I think your voice isn’t bad as you think.. Siwon-hyung, can you sing it again?”, Kyuhyun begs.

“Aish, I’ve told you kid, I can’t sing!!”

The class president then comes and shares the lyrics paper to his friends.

“What is this?”, Kyuhyun takes a look at the paper.

“Ah this is Japanese song, Kokoro No Tomo..”

“Ohh I know this song! But I forget the first part tone!”, Kyuhyun bites his lower lips. He thinks hard to recall the first part.

Anata kara kurushimi o ubaeta sono toki.. Watashi... aish how to sing this?! I only remember the reff..”, Kyuhyun is almost givng up. The boy is thinking while resting chin with his hands.

“Chu~”, Siwon suddenly gives a soft kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“!!”

Kyuhyun widen his eyes in shock, his face turns red. Siwon only smirks, he focuses himself to the front. He knows that Kyuhyun is blushing now.

“Alright, let’s begin this lesson. One of your friends already share the lyrics for you guys? Okay take a look at this. Today song is Kokoro No Tomo from Itsuwa Mayumi. It’s very famous song, I am sure you’ve known this already. Okay get on with it, I want to hear the boys first! Boys, stand up!”, the teacher says.

“Hey, are you a girl? Stand up!!”, Siwon nudges Kyuhyun who was filmed.

“eh?”, Kyuhyun gets his conciousness back. All the boys advanced to the front of the room while bringing their lyrics.

“Psst, hey you see Siwon-ah and Kyuhyun-ah? I feel their closeness is more than usual friends..”, a girl whispers to her friend.

“Yeah I think so.. hey didn’t you see...a while ago.. Siwon-ah kissed Kyuhyun-ah’s cheek!!”

“Haa? Is he gay?! Some people also said  he was also Heechul-ah’s boyfriend right? Does that mean...Choi Siwon is gay?!”

“That’s horrible.. But I hope Kyuhyun-ah didn’t like him! He’s too cute to be Siwon’s lover! He’s supposed to be mine..”

“He is mine!!”

“Nooo!! He’s mine, not yours!”

While the girls are fighting over Kyuhyun, the boys were ready to sing.

“Alright, we start from C”, the teacher plays the intro.

Anata kara kurushimi o ubaeta sono toki”, the boys sing.

WATASHI NIMO IKITEYUKU”, Siwon suddenly singing out loudly. His brooming voice startled the people around the room.

“Ouch!! Who pelted me?!”, Siwon felt himself someone threw a dry erase board to his head.

“Choi Siwon, can you sing softly?!”, the teacher gets mad at him. Not long after, all students laugh at Siwon who was got mad by the teacher.

“My apologize, Mrs. Hyeon”, Siwon bows. Kyuhyun who stands beside him tries to hold on his laughter.

“Why did you even laugh at me too?!”, Siwon feels disappointed.

“Because you are really funny!!”, Kyuhyun bursts into laughter. Siwon can only pout his lips.

“Alright, we start it again. Choi Siwon, if you still scream like that, you better go out!!”

Kyuhyun’s POV

Whereas.. earlier Siwon-hyung said if he couldn’t sing but instead he sang the loudest when singing together... Siwon-hyung is very funny.. I like him more..

.

.

.

[After class, Mr. Kangin with Yesung come to 12-1 class]

“Wookie, look who’s in the front!”

“That...that is Yesung-hyung!!”, Ryeowook is getting nervous to see his dance instructor in his class whereas today there is no dance class. All students haven’t gone home because their homeroom said he will give an announcement.

“Woow, my old friend comes to my class!! Siwon-hyung, that is my old friend!! My dance instructor too!!”, Kyuhyun is too excited to see Kim Yesung, his old friend. He shakes Siwon’s chair cause he’s too excited.

“Aish, you are very corny..”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Okay kids, sorry for interrupting your time to go home. I have an important announcement. Next February 2nd, which falls on Saturday, the entire class of 12 will visit the orphanage. We will make a small show to entertain the children there”, Mr. Kangin said.

“What show will our class offers?”, a student ask.

“To answer your question, 12-1 will present a class play titled Three Little Pigs..(interrupted)”

“3 Little Pigs?! Cho Kyuhyun must be the pig!”, Siwon said.

“What are you saying?!!!”, Kyuhyun square off to hit Siwon.

“3 Little Pigs.. I want to be the wolf..”, the other student muttered.

“Be quite please! You don’t need to be concerned about the role you will play. To make it fair, we will raffle who will be the role of being the A or the B”, Mr. Kangin tried to calm the atmosphere.

“So everyone will go forward one by one to the front to take a role that will be obtained”, Yesung shows a glass containing the lottery.

“(I will be okay to get another character beside the pig or Siwon-hyung will always make fun of me!)”, Kyuhyun glances at Siwon.

“Oh I forget to ask you, did anyone know the guy next to me?”, Me. Kangin asked.

“Yesung-hyung, the dance instructor!!”, Ryeowook was the only one who answered.

*awkward silence*

Ryeowook blushes, his voice heard so loud.

“That’s right. I’ve asked Mr. Yesung to help you perform this play. We can call him, the director”, the teacher introduces the dance instructor.

“Hello, how are you? Pleased to meet you all. I am very happy to be involved with you guys, whereas I only an instructor in this school’s extracurricular activities. So, please guide me along”, Yesung bows.

“We only have 2 weeks preparation for the show. Is it okay if we practise every day after school? if anyone has other purposes like going course, you can ask for permission not to practice. Deal?”

Ryeowook’s POV

Everyday?! So for the next two weeks I can meet Yesung-hyung everyday?!

“Deal!!!”, all students answer.

“It’s only simple drama, I am sure you guys have good acting skills”, Yesung said. Finally, the students move forward to take the lottery. Kyuhyun froze after getting the role he will play.

“What do you get?”, Siwon asked. Kyuhyun doesn’t reply him. Siwon then takes a look at Kyu’s paper.

“Bahahahahaha, the third pig?!!!!”, Siwon can’t control his laughter.

“Stop laughing!”, Kyuhyun pouts.

“H..hey.. why are you angry? What’s wrong to be a pig?”

“.......”

“Hey, you are too childsih if you get angry just because you get a character you don’t like.. you said you want be a super star eh? Be professional! There are 2 other pigs, right? Calm down, you still have a friend..”

“Siwon-hyung, what do you get?”

“The wolf”

“That role suits for you, you character is like wolf. Very fierce and annoying..”, Kyuhyun said coldly.

“Fine, I’m still confident”, Siwon smirks.

“Hey Ryeowookie, what do you get?”, feeling bored to discuss with Siwon, Kyuhyun turns his attention to a friend next to him.

“I get.... an apple tree..”, Ryeowook answered.

“Apple tree?!”, Kyuhyun startled.

“Yes.. (If I’m only an apple tree how can I be close wth Yesung-hyung? I get unimportant role.. he will more focus on the students who get main character..)”

“Ryeowookie, do you want to exchange with me? I get the role of being the third pig”

“Hey little pig, an apple tree also isn’t willing to be a pig”, Siwon teases Kyuhyun.

“Aish, you are very annoying!! No wonder you get that character!! Hey, you have to know,  sneaky wolf, at the end of the story the wolf will be defeated!”

“That’s only fairy tale, if you want to compare the pig and the wolf in the real world, wolf is stronger!!", Siwon defends himself.
"Hey, did you forget if we will entertain the children in orphanage?! are there eny kids will love the firce wolf like you? Nothing!", Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue.
"Just see it later, kids must know how to be a strong person in the future!! Wolf will be their role model!! How could the world nexr generation be if they imitate the weak pig who can only roll around the mud?!"
"Okay we'll see later who has the most fans, sneaky wolf!"
"Wolf is the winner, little pig. let me come in~"
"No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin chin."
"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down.", Siwon pulls himself closer to Kyuhyun. His hand moves reaching Kyu's .
"Wah it's still as soft as rubber!", Siwon said.
"(What the heck?! he repeated what he did in the morning?!) gezz, let the little pig give you a lesson!!", Kyuhyun kicks his knee up hardly and it hits Siwon's manhood.
"Ugh!!"
.
.
.
to be continued

Next chapter:
"I am sorry, Kyuhyunnie..", Heehcul muttered. then he pulls Kyuhyun who is bringing the books until he falls down from the stairs.
.
.
"How can you perform with injured legs like this?!"
"I don't know...", Kyuhyun cries.
"Aish.. you were also very idiot!! only bringing a little books to the teachers room made you fell from the stair..", Siwon rolled his eyes.
"I also unexpected this!! Someone pushed me!"
.
.
"I've promised that I won't leave you include the difficult moment right?", the boy with wolf costume gives his hand to help the pig to stand up. Kyuhyun stares Siwon with his teary eyes.
"Why, you can't stand?"
"My feet hurt like hell..", Kyuhyun answered. Siwon bended down then he lifts Kyuhyun's body and carries him in his arms.
.
.
"Ugh..who calls in the late of night like this?", Kyuhyun goes out his bedroom and picks up the phone.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birhday Kyuhyunnie!"