My Promise

Behind You

Hello I’m back again ^^ thank you for waiting! I really thought hard in process of making this chapter>< I was surprised to see the result of the poll in chapter 4, most readers choose “Yes” option! Wow you really want me to add ty scene between Siwon-hyung and Kyuhyunnie? xD LOL actually I have doubt when I made this poll, I just wanted to know your desire for the next chapter. It is my foolish to make that poll without think twice -_- but thank you very much for @SiwonnieFan! She helped me with any difficulties I had in AFF, include with my dillema. I truely agree with her opinion, it’s too early for Kyuhyun and Siwon to do whole things, well maybe we just need the right moment to show their hot session ;) I hope you won’t feel disappointed with this decision! But I will always try my best to make this fic better and cuter J thank you so much for your supports! This is the fifth chapter, enjoy B)

*Preview*

“What will you do with it?”, Siwon asked when Kyuhyun has got the medical kit. Kyuhyun doesn’t answer, he sits in front of Siwon and opens the medical kit. He takes a cotton swab then he pours over it with alcohol.

“It will be painful for a while.. but the scar is going to dry faster”, Kyuhyun applies the cotton swab on Siwon’s lower lip.

“Aaaahhh!!!”, Siwon screams in pain.

“Resist it, Siwon-hyung.. by the way, how could you get your lips injured? Or is it my fault because I slapped you a moment ago? Sorry.. I am only bothering you”, Kyuhyun takes off the cotton swab.

“It’s not your fault. I had fight with my..........stepmother last night”, Siwon confesses althought his lip hurted a little.

“Why?”

“You don’t need to know that..”, Siwon pokes Kyuhyun’s nose.

 

“Hoho Kyuhyunnie, you looked so well since Siwon came here”, Mrs. Cho teases his son.

“Eomma!!”, Kyuhyun is shy about it.

“I am happy if my visiting could make Kyuhyun feels better”, Siwon smiles. Kyuhyun is getting awkward.

“You’re very sweet, Siwonnie! Hoho, I wonder if you’re my son-in-law!”, Mrs. Cho giggles.

“Eomma, get out!!”, Kyuhyun pouts. He feels ashamed when his mom confessed that she wanted Siwon to be her son-in-law.

 

 

“Why you keep following me?!”, Siwon glared.

“I...I am afraid you’ll lost here.. you don’t know much about this place right?”, Kyuhyun answered innocently.

“Hey you’re willing go into here, so just play there and don’t follow me like this! You’re so annoying..”, Siwon pulls Kyuhyun’s hair. Kyuhyun steps on Siwon’s foot hardly. Siwon screams in pain.

“We’re paid off! I mean well and you even pull me! Alright, just go yourself!”, Kyuhyun hets angry. He turns his body and runs away from Siwon.

“Kyuhyuuuun!”, Siwon calls that boy, kyuhyun doesn’t hear him.

“Okay!!!! I don’t want to see you anymore!!”, Siwon screams himself.

Chapter 5: My Promise

“Why I want to play this game? No..no..no, don’t say that I want to give that kid a doll like what that couple did.. aaaah why am I so concered with his feelings?”, Siwon thinks a while. And then, he continues entering the coins to the hole. The machine turns onn.

“aaah I don’t know how to use this machine!!”, Siwon bites his lip. He holds the joystick and pulls it up and down. The claw down and grip a banana doll. But when he wants to lift it, the doll loose from the claw.

“Aish, off!!”, Siwon reaches out the coin again from his pants pocket. He plays the crane again.

“This machine is so stupid!!”, Siwon kicks the doll crane. He hasn’t caught any dolls from the crane.

“You haven’t got anything? What a pity you are..”, said someone behind Siwon. Siwon looks back.

“You?! How long you’ve been here?!”, Siwon is surprised to see Kyuhyun.

“Why are playing this game? You want to win prize for who?”, Kyuhyun asked with brave face.

Siwon is speechless, he can’t answer.

“Well, should I teach you to play this?”, Kyuhyun enters his coin to the hole. He grabs Siwon’s hand and places it on the joystick. Kyuhyun puts his hand on Siwon’s hand. Kyuhyun moves Siwon’s hand to pull the joystick.

“To beat this crane.. choose the doll that is on top. If it has an arm or tail trapped under another doll, it won’t come up”, Kyuhyun moves Siwon’s hand to pull down the joystick, the prongs opened and grabbed an elephant doll. Then the prongs closed and lift that doll.

“Siwon-hyung, press the drop button c;mon!”, Kyuhyun withdrew his hand from Siwon’s back hand. Siwon hurried to press the drop button. That elephant doll dropped, Siwon snags it from the prize hole.

“Wow hahahaha, it’s my first time to win a prize from this crane!”, Siwon hugs the doll.

“This doll is mine! I caught this!”, Kyuhyun snatches the doll away from Siwon.

“I holded and pulled the joystick!”, Siwon backtalk.

“But I moved your hand so you could do it!”, Kyuhyun sticks his tongue out.

“You are so annoying!”, Siwon wants to punch Kyuhyun.

“If you want this elephant, you have to catch me one doll”

“Alright!”, Siwon enters the coins to the machine.

“I won’t lead your hand anymore..”, Kyuhyun teases Siwon. Siwon doesn’t care, he focuses with the crane. He is choosing the doll he wants to catch.

Siwon’s POV

Grab one that is on the top.. on the top..

Siwon’s eyes stare to a pig doll that is on top between another dolls. He pulls the joystick, he rotates the claw down to the pig doll. The prongs grabbed the pig, Siwon directs the claw to the hole. He presses the drop button quickly.

“Yeeeaaaaaaah!! I did it! I did it!”, Siwon snags the doll. He dances while kissing the pig doll’s nose.

“Here, give me the elephant!”, Siwon collects the elephant from Kyuhyun.

“Why did you catch me the pig?!”, Kyuhyun pouts. He still holds on the elephant doll.

“Because you eat like a pig..”, Siwon snatches away that elephant doll, he throws the pig doll to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun catches it.

“Wuuu, that elephant is cuter than this pig!”

“Hey Kyuhyun.. did you realize that you are very handsome?”, Siwon pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun only quiet.

“You are very handsome... when you aligned with that pig..”, Siwon’s laugh bursted.

“That’s not funny!!”, Kyuhyun looked away from Siwon.

“Kyuhyun, don’t be mad like that.. you are a man but you’re easily offended..”, Siwon nudges Kyuhyun’s hip.

“.....”, Kyuhyun doesn’t answer.

“ehm, sorry for pulling your hair..”, Siwon apologized for his fault.

“Sorry for stepping on your leg..”, Kyuhyun apologized too. They both become awkward.

“We’ve arrived here, we still have may coins that we haven’t use yet.. we’re supposed to have fun, right? I won’t leave you anymore.. come on, let’s play the game that we can play together!”, Siwon smiles, he gives his right hand to Kyuhyun.

“Come on!”, Siwon winks. Kyuhyun smiles widely, he puts his hand on Siwon’s palm hand. They run together in the game corner.

 

“Hahahaha, throw more!”, Siwon is throwing the basket ball to it’s ring.

“Wuuu it missed!!”, Kyuhyun takes the ball again and throws it. That boys are playing basket ball together.

“Aish, time’s up!”, Siwon hands up. Kyuhyun takes the points that printed out as tickets.

“Not bad..”, Siwon counts the points.

“Siwon-hyung, let’s play that one!”, Kyuhyun pulls Siwon’s shirt as his fingers pointed other video game.

 

*Skip*

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun walk together to the parking lot. Kyuhyun brings so many stuffs that they got from their points are exchanged with some souvenirs from the game corner. Siwon opens the car door.

“Siwon-hyung, thanks for today! I am so happy!!”, Kyuhyun enters into the car, he sets the sit belt,

“Alright, we’ll go home”, Siwon gets his car out of the parking lot.

Kyuhyun’s POV

This is the happiest day of my life! This afternoon, I hanged out with Siwon-hyung in this place though I just gave him my kiss again.. and tonight I can still see Siwon-hyung’s face! We will spend this night together too ^^

[Dinner time.............]

Kyuhyun is in his room. He is dressing up himself after taking bath. “Tock tock”, someone knocks his room door.

“Come in!”, Kyuhyun answered.

“Mr. Kyuhyun, the dinner is ready”, a maid opened the door.

“Dinner? Yeeeeaaay finally I can eat! But..where is Siwon-hyung?”

“Mr. Siwon is already in the dining room”, Kyuhyun followed the maid to the dining room. The maid opened the dining room door, Kyuhyun startled when he saw that room. The dining room is very spacious and it has some details on the wall that are very elegant.

“Have a seat, please”, the maid pulls a chair for Kyuhyun.

“Thank you”, Kyuhyun sits on it. His eyes widen open to see a lot of foods. The dining table stretched vertically, there are many kinds of foods on it. Siwon is sitting in front of Kyuhyun.

“For the appetizer we have....(interrupted)”, the chef pauses his explanation about the foods he served.

“Hmmmm, it’s very delicious!! C’mon you have to try this too!! It will be more delicious if we eat together right?”, Kyuhyun asked the maids to eat together. Kyuhyun tries all foods on the table with his chopsticks. The maids and the chef gape as they watch Kyuhyun eats.

“That’s why I gave you the pig doll.. because you eat like a pig..”, Siwon’s laugh bursted.

“I wonder if eomma and appa can eat this too..”, Kyuhyun paused munching the foods.

[meanwhile.........]

“Aish why we must eat remnant foods last dinner?, Mr. Cho complains about the dinner.

“We only have this. It’s your fault that never get promotion!”, Mrs. Cho said.

“Why it becomes my fault?!”

“Because if you get promotion, you’ll get high salary we can have a lot of money, so we can order delicious foods we want! Ah nevermind, you have to be grateful because we can still eat today..”

“Alright, alright.. this dinner is less delicious without Kyuhyun. I’m thinking about him now, roughly what is he doing?

 

*WonKyu*

“Ah I’m very full.. thanks for the dinner”, Kyuhyun is rubbing his stomach. The maids are cleaning the dining table. Siwon gets off from the chair.

“Siwon-hyung, where are you going?”, Kyuhyun follows Siwon.

“To my room”

“Siwon-hyung, I want to join!”

“Go to your room”

“Siwon-hyung, it’s still 8 PM! It’s too early to go sleeping now, moreover I bring my cute pajama! Do you want to see?”

“I said, go to your room now!!”

“Siwon-hyung, you said you wanted me to accompany you so let me in!”, Kyuhyun forces.

“You’re so stubborn! Alright, but remember.. don’t mess my room!”, Siwon finally gives his friend a chance to see his bed room.

“Yeeaaay, wait me I’m going to change to my pajama!!”, Kyuhyun ran to his room. Siwon waited him in front of the door.

“Siwon-hyung, I am cute right?”, Kyuhyun smiles widely with his both pointer fingers touched his cheeks. Siwon’s laugh bursted when he saw his friend wearing teddy bear pattern pajama.

“Why did you even laugh me?! Alright, I made you laught so you must reward me by allowing me to enter your room!”, Kyuhyun breaks through to Siwon’s room. Kyuhyun opens the door, his eyes widen open.

“Ha? There’s nothing special in my room..”, Siwon said.

“I feel like... I’ve even been here..”

“What? You never kid.. it’s your first time to see my room”

“I am serious! I reconigzed this place! Ah, your room is very similiar with the place in my dream where you and I slept togeth....”, Kyuhyun stops his sentence.

“Slept together?”, Siwon knits his forehead.

“Ehehe nevermind..”, Kyuhyun pretends to be innocent.

“You’re weird..”, Siwon closed the door. Kyuhyun is walking around Siwon’s bed room.

“Siwon-hyung, you have own TV and DVD player in your room? How cool...”, Kyuhyun bended down to open the dvd rack.

“What do you want? I said don’t mess my room!”

“I don’t mess it.. I just want to see your dvd collection”, Kyuhyun opens every dvd bags in the rack.

“.....”, Siwon doesn’t answer anything. He decides to lay on the bed while playing his iPad.

“Siwon-hyung, I don’t know you’re collecting horror movies! It’s cool! I love horror movies too!”, Kyuhyun is looking Siwon’s horror DVD collections.

“That’s not mine.. they were my father’s collections..”

“Oh.. whooaaaah your father collected all sequels of Ju On?! Siwon-hyung, how if we watch them tonight? It’s Saturday night, we don’t need to be afraid with come late to school!”, Kyuhyun opens Ju On’s dvd case.

“Yes...”, Siwon nods. Kyuhyun is happy when Siwon agreed with him. He turns on the TV and the DVD player.

“What?! Ju On?! That’s big no-no! Hey you, don’t watch or you’ll regret!”, Siwon didn’t realize before if Kyuhyun wants to watch Ju On movie.

“But I just inserted it to the DVD player already..”, Kyuhyun answered innocently.

“Aish, I’ll let you to watch another movies but not that one! Aah I hate her croacks!”, Siwon was terrified when the tv screen starts to play the movie.

“Hahahahahaha you scared? Your body is like security but in fact your heart is like hello kitty!! Hahahaha!! It’s old movie, I’ve watched this so many times and nothing happened!”, Kyuhyun stands up, he walks toward switch and he turns off the light.

“Hey don’t turn it off! It’s dark!”, Siwon complains. He can’t see everything except the light from the TV and his iPad.

“It will be more interesting! Siwon-hyung.. hihihihihihi.. I am creepy of the darkness..”, Kyuhyun imitates ghost voice to scare Siwon.

“I don’t want to watch! I don’t want to watch!”, Siwon’s attention drawn to his iPad. He wears his earphone to listen music so he can avoid the sound effects from the movie. Kyuhyun jumps to the bed and sits beside Siwon.

“Siwon-hyung............”,  he paws his hand on Siwon’s cheek. Siwon irritated and turns his body.

“Hahaha Siwon-hyung is scared!!”, Kyuhyun is happy to tease his friend.

“Hey, you want to watch that movie right? You’re brave enough eh? Don’t use any stuffs to hide under the movie!”, Siwon snatches the bolster that Kyuhyun hugs.

“Si.. Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun coaxes Siwon to give the bolster back.

“Just watch the movie..”, Siwon smirks. Kyuhyun gives up, he focuses with the movie on the TV in front of the bed.

The first scene starts, there’s a man with Santa Claus costume parks his motorcycle in front of a big house. He is going to deliver the Chrismast cake, he has already pressed the door bell for many times but he gets no answer. And then, he decides to enter the house and call it’s owner there. He hears a woman’s voice from the house answers and tells him to wait. But strangely,that woman still answers the same words even though the man doesn’t call back. The man decides to approach the woman and gives the cake because he is in hurry to deliver other cakes. He’very astonished because there’s nobody in the kitchen. And then he hears splash of water from the bath room that comes from washtafel. But that man still can’t find anybody there. And he hears splash of water again but from the bath tub that covered with curtain. When he parted it, there’s nothing. But the bath tub form looks weird and there’s burned mark on the tip. The man settled with scariness. In the same time, he sees shadow of little child is running in corridor. The man hurried calling the little kid, but that kid doesn’t answer and goes straight to her room. That man chases her to enter that kid’s room in second floor. He almost faints to see a figure of bloody corpse without head layed on the bed. That man escapes and falls on the tip of stair that faces to the kitchen. And that time, he sees a corpse of woman stabbed by knife upsided down in the refrigerator.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”, Kyuhyun startled to see the woman corpse. He sudden hugs Siwon’s arm.

“Get your hands off me! Keep watching the movie or I’ll kick you out of my room!”, Siwon pulls off Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun withdraw his hands. He is disappointed because Siwon doesn’t say anything that makes him calm down. Kyuhyun stares to the movie again, he jumps out from the bed when an old woman ghost with messy hair and bloody lips appears on the screen.

“Hahahahahahaha!!”, Siwon can’t control his laugh to see Kyuhyun scared out. Kyuhyun gasped, his heart beats fast.

“Ouch!”, Kyuhyun tripped by something on the floor because the room is very dark.

“Watch out! It’s your fault to turn off the light..”, Siwon said.

“I can’t light the lamp, I can’t see the switch“, Kyuhyun’s voice trembled.

“Forget it, come here..” Kyuhyun walks slowly, he sits on the bed. Siwon pulls Kyuhyun’s body closer, he cuddles Kyuhyun.

“Don’t be scared.. I am on your side”, Siwon said gently. Suddenly, Kyuhyun feels butterflies in his stomach as Siwon cuddle him self tightly. Kyuhyun looks at Siwon’s face, Siwon is still playing his iPad with his other hand cuddling Kyuhyun. That cute boy blushed, he watches the movie back.

[2 hours later.................]

The movie is end. Kyuhyun takes deep breath, finally he can free from that scary movie.

“Get out of my room..”, Siwon shuts off the TV with the remote he holds. He gets off from the bed to light the room. He sees Kyuhyun is sweating and his both hands shivers.

“Hey, you don’t hear me? Get out of my room now!”, Siwon glared.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun stares Siwon with his big teary eyes. He’s actually scared and hoping Siwon will let him to stay.

“What? I want to sleep.. get out!!”, Siwon grabs Kyuhyun’s hand to make him stand up by force.

“Good night...”, Kyuhyun said in front of Siwon’s door room.

“Night..”, Siwon closed the door. Siwon’s face disappeared from Kyuhyun’s sight. He walks slowly to his room. His hands crossed on his chest to handle the cold. In his room, he jumps to the bed and lays on it. He covers himself with the thick and warm blanket. He closes his eyes for a minute but he can’t sleep.

“woof woof!!”, the dog barking scared out Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s skin crawl chilling , the ghost in the movie appears on his mind.

“i can’t sleep...”, Kyuhyun is terrified. He avoids to see the mirror, he is afraid he will find a ghost figure like in the movie. Kyuhyun sees a pig doll that Siwon gave to him in the game corner. He smiles and hugs the doll. He tries to sleep again.

“wuuuushh...”, the wind voice from the outside heard by Kyuhyun. He opens his eyes again, he wakes up and sits on the bed while his hands are hugging the pig doll.

“This place is very silent... I prefer my own bed room to this place.. ah I can’t sleep..”, Kyuhyun complains. He gets off from the bed and heads to the door. He out his room to Siwon’s room. He knocks the door but there’s no answer.

“Nanananana...”, Siwon is applying soap to his body under the shower. He is showering in the bath room so he can’t hear Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun opens the door that’s not locked, he enters in.

“Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun doesn’t see Siwon in his room at all. He keeps calling Siwon’s name but still no answer. He sees a door near the wardrobe, he hears splash of water there. He wants to open the door but he has doubt.

“How if I will find the black ghost like in the movie there? Siwon-hyung, where are youu?”, Kyuhyun is afraid but his hand brings him to open that door. He enters to the bathroom, there’s a washtafel wih a small mirror and a toilet in the corner. He sees shadow of man body from the curtain. Kyuhyun is curious about it, he comes closer and opens the curtain.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams to see Siwon’s body.

“Heeey what are you doing heree!!! you!! Get out of my room!!!!!”, Siwon is surprised to see Kyuhyun in front of him.

“So..sorry!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun escapes from the bathroom, he hurried to close that bathroom door. He leaned his back on the wall. He closes his eyes and takes deep breath.

“Siwon-hyung’s body.....”, Siwon’s body appears in his mind. He bites his lip, he remembers all details of his friend’s body.

“Why is his bigger than mine?”, Kyuhyun thinks hard, he stratches his head. Siwon opens the door, he out from the bathroom. He is wearing bathrobe to cover his body.

“Why are you still here?!”, Siwon was pissed. He pulls Kyuhyun’s shirt collar. Kyuhyun avoids to stare Siwon’s eyes, his body shivered.

“What did you see?”, Siwon asked.

“Saw what?”

“What did you see when I’m in bathroom?”, Siwon asked loudly as he glared at Kyuhyun.

“I... I...saw something..under your stomach.. between your legs.... it’s huge and long..like sausage..”, Kyuhyun explains everything he saw in the bed room with trembled voice.

“Aish you’ve seen it..”, Siwon releases Kyuhyun’s shirt collar from his hand.

“Sorry..”, Kyuhyun bows. He is speechless.

“Hey, you’ve seen mine right?”, Siwon looks Kyuhyun with cold stare. He walks closer to Kyuhyun.

“Wh...what?”, Kyuhyun walks back.

“You’ve seen mine.. so I have to see yours too”, Siwon places his hands on Kyuhyun’s hips. Kyuhyun startled, his body is too stiff to be moved. Siwon starts to pull down Kyuhyun’s pants.

“Si..Siwon-hyung, don’t do it..”, Kyuhyun resists Siwon’s hands but Siwon is too strong. Siwon smirks, he pulls down Kyuhyun’s pants slowly. Kyuhyun’s underwear revealed, Siwon stares Kyuhyun’s crotch area. That scared boy recalls his conversation with his father...

“How if he is gay? Maybe he likes you!”

“No! He’s not!”, Kyuhyun shook head.

“You don’t know what’s on his mind, Kyuhyun.. How if..in the night..he strips you, he kisses all your body.. after he plays with you, he cuts your body with the knife into small pairs.. and he throws them away......”, Mr. Cho makes scary face.

Kyuhyun is sweating, all his body shivered, he couldn’t do anything. His tears rolled down his fairy cheeks.

“Siwon-hyung, it’s not right.. I..I knew it’s my fault to sneak into your room...forgive..me..”, Kyuhyun’s voice trembled as he shivered. He closed his eyes, he didn’t want to see Siwon’s face.

“SIWON-HYUNG DON’T MEEEEEEE!!!!”, Kyuhyun pleads with screams. Siwon withdraws his hands from Kyuhyun’s pants and presses them on his ears.

“Who wants to you? You think I’m serious huh?”, Siwon patted Kyuhyun’s cheek. Kyuhyun opens his eyes, he pulls up his pants.

“I’m only teasing you, kid.. heh not mistaken you're really weak, I think you're going against me.”, Siwon giggles. Kyuhyun stops crying, although his heart has worried.

“Why did you come here?”, Siwon asked.

“I don’t like my room, it’s too silence.. I want to stay here..”, Kyuhyun answered nervously.

“You’re scared after watching that movie?” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Alright, alright sleep there..”, Siwon’s finger pointed to a black sofa near the window.

“Thank you..”, Kyuhyun bowed, he walked to the sofa and layed himself on it. Siwon looks at himself in front of mirror, he removes his bathrobe. Kyuhyun sees Siwon’s bare chest from the mirror’s reflection.

“Turn around, I’m going to dress up”, Siwon said.

“(how can he realize I’m staring his chest?)”, Kyuhyun turns around his body, he faces to the sofa body. Siwon had dressed up with pajama already, he threw himself on the bed.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun called.

“What?”, Siwon answered with his eyes closed.

“After passng high school, what college do you want to attend?” Siwon opened his eyes when he hears that question.

“I...never think to go to college..”

“Why? You are rich, Siwon-hyung! You live in this huge mansion, you have expensive car, and you have maids who can serve you anything! You must be able to continue your study to famous colleges in the wordl!”

“I can’t.. I don’t think that I’ll graduate this year too..”, Siwon answered pessimistically.

“I am not like you.. who has parents that always give you warmth..who will cry out of happiness to see you throw your gown hat to the sky.. I am only stupid boy, who failed for 2 years”

“No, Siwon-hyung! Don’t say like that! Past is only past, you can still change all! You remember what you did yesterday? You could solve the problem math that the teacher gave! Nothing better than that!”, Kyuhyun keeps supporting Siwon.

“Aish, you don’t understand, kid...”, Siwon glared.

“I may don’t understand about your life but I always try to understand your feelings.. I admit if I’m only your lousy friend, but Siwon-hyung, I can’t stand to see you feel sad..”

“You’re only sorry for me right?” Kyuhyun was pissed off, he gets out from the sofa then he slaps Siwon.

“Open your mind!! Hey you spoiled boy, you admit yourself just like you are the saddest person in the world huh? You’re only complaining about yourself! Do you think complaining will solve problem? I asked you, how much efforts you did to change your life? You said you’re stupid, so did you try to change it? What a pity, you lost your parents then it makes you lost your dreams..”, angered Kyuhyun glared at Siwon. Siwon is speechless, his hands is touching Kyuhyun’s slap mark.

“Si..Siwon-hyung, sorry...”, Kyuhyun felt guilty after slapping Siwon.

“You’re right... I am useless..”, Siwon nods slowly. He giggled as his tears wetted his face.

“Siwon-hyung, we will pass this year together.. don’t worry, I’ll be happy to help you.. because many people are waiting for you..for your success..”, Kyuhyun hugs Siwon gently.

Siwon’s POV

Kyuhyun, thank’s for hugging me.. I’m thankful to have a friend like you..but..you don’t understand, Kyu.. you may have bright future, you can work hard to earn money by your efforts and you will get married with someone you love.. but not for me..

*awkward silent.............*

“It’s okay Siwon-hyung.. Sorry for slapping you.. you shouldn’t be sad anymore, I am on your side..”, Kyuhyun rubs Siwon’s back.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung cries again.. he ever cried like this in my first day at school.. aah I still don’t know what to do!

Kyuhyun is thinking what should he does to make the situation better.

My grandfather’s clock was too large for the shelf so it stood ninety years on the floor.. it was taller by half than the old man himself though it weighed not a pennyweigh more..”, Kyuhyun is singing. Siwon who leaned on Kyuhyun’s body freaked out.

“Why..why are you even singing?”, Siwon asked as he stared Kyuhyun.

“Because when I was baby, if I cried, eomma used to sing a song for me..”, Kyuhyun answered innocently.

“Aish, you think I’m a baby?!”, Siwon knocked at Kyuhyun’s head.

“I only want to cheer you up.. I am your friend, I can’t see you cry like that”, Kyuhyun brushed his hair. Siwon’s memories with Kyuhyun flashed on his mind.

"You are the first who I met in this school. Who helps me to find the principal's room, who wants to share his book with me. I can't let my friend being alone in this cold balcony!"

---

“Yes, I have to help my friend who gets trouble in math! Don’t be upset, Siwon-hyung! You got low score doesn’t mean you are not smart! You still have many chances to boost your score! And I have this for you...”, Kyuhyun gives the pink box of chocolate to Siwon.

“What is this?”, Siwon opens the box. Siwon was surprised when he saw his face shaped on the chocolate.

“That’s my friendship chocolate for you!”

---

“It will be painful for a while.. but the scar is going to dry faster”, Kyuhyun applies the cotton swab on Siwon’s lower lip.

“Aaaahhh!!!”, Siwon screams in pain.

“Resist it, Siwon-hyung.. by the way, how could you get your lips injured? Or is it my fault because I slapped you a moment ago? Sorry.. I am only bothering you”, Kyuhyun takes off the cotton swab.

 

“Can you repeat your words again?”, Siwon asked.

“I only want to cheer you up..”, Kyuhyun repeated his words.

“No, not that! After it!”, Siwon corrected.

“hmm.. ah I know! I am your friend so I can’t see you cry like that! Is that right?”

“If  you are my friend... can you promise me that you won’t leave me even in difficult times though ?”, Siwon stared Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun blushes when he hears Siwon’s order.

“I promise..”, Kyuhyun crosses his little finger on Siwon’s little finger.

“Pinky promise!”, they both said as they locked their fingers.

“You should cut your finger if you break your promise!”, Siwon warns as he releases his little his finger from Kyuhyun.

“I do”, Kyuhyun nodded.

“Let’s sleep.. I’m tired, good night”, Siwon turns his body away.

“Siwon-hyung, do you want me to sing My Granfather’s Clock for you again?”, Kyuhyun asked before he sleeps.

“Aish, don’t act funny! You just disturbed my Saturday night and now don’t make me to hear your nasal voice! And why are you still on my bed? If you want to stay here, go sleep on sofa!”, Siwon yells.

“Alright..alright”, Kyuhyun throws himself on sofa.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung is the weirdest person I met -_- sometimes he laughs, he cries, and he’s mad in the same time..

“Good night, Siwon-hyung”, Kyuhyun said. Siwon doesn’t answer, he already falled asleep.

[In the morning..........]

09:30 AM

“hoaaaaaaaaaaammm..”, Siwon yawns, he stretches his arm. The boy opens his eyes slowly, he sees the window still covered with curtain. But the bright sun shines could still stab the curtain. Siwon rubs his eyes.

“What time is it?”, Siwon takes his alarm clock. The short hand is pointing right at the number 3, the clock didn’t wake him up because he forgot to change the battery.

“ off..”, Siwon throws down his alarm clock. He looks at Kyuhyun who still sleeps on the sofa.

“HEY YOU WAKE UP!!!”, Siwon screams in front of Kyuhyun’s ear.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! What happened?!”, Kyuhyun was awaken by Siwon.

“What time is it?” Kyuhyun shrugs as he rubs his big eyes.

“Aish...”, Siwon leaves that innocent boy. He takes a look at his iPad.

“Oh my God it’s almost 10 PM what did I do last night?!! ...”, Siwon takes his towel from the hanger and runs to the bathroom. Kyuhyun is confused, everything looks so fast in his sight. He brushes his hair.

“Hey you go take a bath now! We’ll go to somewhere!”, Siwon opens half of the bathroom door to call his friend.

“Huh? oh..okay..”, Kyuhyun nods. He gets off from the sofa and leaves Siwon’s room.

And then...........

“Kyuhyun, have you taken bath?”, Siwon sudden opens Kyuhyun’s room door.

“Siwon-hyung, wait I haven’t dresses up!!”, Kyuhyun blushes, he hides himself behing the dressing table. He hurried to wear his pants.

“Aish, don’t be too shy! We’re both men it’s normal to see each other!”, Siwon steps into the room.

“Siwon-hyung, you’re so......”, Kyuhyun is surprised to see Siwon dressed in formal. He wears a white shirt covered with elegant black coat and trouser with same color, he looks so gorgeous.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung, he’s very handsome...

Kyuhyun stared at Siwon, he could sense his heart beats so fast to see his friend’s looking.

“Siwon-hyung, why did you dress in formal like this? Where are we going?”

“we’re going to church, kid.. we wll go to a sacred place, we’ll face God.. So, wear your best outfits!”, he pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Siwon is staring to Kyuhyun’s bare chest, he swallows his saliva. Kyuhyun’s skin is so smooth and flawless.

“Siwon-hyung, we haven’t had breakfast and I don’t bring clothes like you wear”, Kyuhyun answered. He actually feels so hungry.

“I haven’t eaten too! We’ll eat in outside later.. and your clothes *sigh* go to my room..”, Siwon grabs Kyuhyun’s hand. They enter Siwon’s room. Siwon opens his wardrobe, he is searching his clothes for Kyuhyun. He throws a black shirt to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun catches it.

“Wear that.. wash and return it tomorrow” Kyuhyun nodded. He is buttoning the shirt.

“Aish, you’re as slow as snail..”, Siwon helps Kyuhyun to button up the shirt. Kyuhyun blushes. His sweat rolled down from his forehead when Siwon’s finger unitentionally touches his right . Siwon takes a white thin tie from the hanger and wears it to Kyuhyun’s shirt..

“Nice”, Siwon smiles. Kyuhyun looks at himself in the mirror, he smiles as he places his palm on waist.

“Hey, what are you waiting for? Go pack your clothes now, I’ll drive you to home after going to church. I’ll wait you in outside”, Siwon leaves Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun enters to his room, he wants to pack his clothes. When he already packed all stuffs, he sees a pig doll on the bed. He takes it.

“It’s Siwon-hyung’s giving for me..”, Kyuhyun smiles as he stares at the pig doll. He opens his suitcase and keeps the doll into it. He leaves the room, he runs down all way the stairs.

“Mr. Kyuhyun, let me bring your suitcase”, a maid approaches him.

“Th..thank you”, the maid puts Kyuhyun’s suitcase onto the car then opens the car door for him. He sits beside Siwon.

“Don’t forget to stop at flower shop later”, said Siwon to the driver.

“Yes, Master”, the driver nods. The car leaves that mansion. Kyuhyun turned his face to look outside the window.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why Siwon-hyung didn’t drive himself to the chruch with his roadster? Or..could it be Siwon-hyung has worried if I’ll scare out to go with that roadster? Aish..what am I thinking?! Impossible Siwon-hyung could be that concern with me.. maybe he just feels too tired to drive..

Kyuhyun stares to Siwon, Siwon stares him too. They withdraw their stare, they pretend to look outside the window.

“Ahem.... My grandfather’s clock was too large for the shelf so it stood ninety years on the floor.. it was..”, Kyuhyun is singing to break the silent in the car.

“Aish, is My Grandfather’s Clock the only song you know?”, Siwon mocked.

“Nope.. but that was my favorite song when I was child. I love to sing it in travel to somewhere. That song is cool right?”, Kyuhyun answered as he recalled his childhood.

“But it lost its coolness when you sing that song! (Actually I like your voice when you sing that song for me)” Kyuhyun pouts, he stops singing.

“Ehm, actually you have to sing like this, My grandfather’s clock was too large for the shelf so it stood ninety years on the floor..”, Siwon shows Kyuhyun how to sing well.

“...it was taller by half than the old man himself though it weighed not a pennyweigh more.. it was bought on the morn of the day that he was bown.. it was always his treasure and pride..”, Kyuhyun continues the lyric.

“But it stopped short, never to go again when the old man died.. ninety years without slumbering, tick tock tick tock, his life seconds numbering, tick tock tick tock...”, Kyuhyun and Siwon finally sing together in the car on their way to the church. The driver giggles to hear the boys’s voices singing a song.

Driver’s POV

It has been a long time I don’t hear Master Siwon sings cheerfully.. apparently, his new friend was able to take Master Siwon’s heart..

The car stops in front of a flower shop.

“Get out, help me to find the flower”, Siwon said as he opened the car door for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Help you to find the flower? So you’ll buy flower not for me? Who will receive that? And...aish why am I thinking like this? could it be I’m jealous? No, no, no if Siwon-hyung will buy the flower for someone..it’s none of my business for sure.

Siwon is choosng the flower. There are a lot of flowers there, it’s hard for him to choose.

“What flowers do you think beautiful?”, Siwon asked.

“They are all beautiful..”, Kyuhyun answered slowly.

“Aish, you’re not gonna do any good..”, Siwon doesn’t like Kyuhyun’s answer. Kyuhyun’s heart sank, he stops following Siwon’s step. He is staring to the beautiful flowers there. His attention turned to a bunch of white tulips. That cute boy nearer his face to the tulips, he smells that flowers.

“Hey that one is beautiful!”, Siwon points the flower that Kyuhyun smells.

“I don’t know that you have good choice..”, Siwon said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun only smiled.

“I love white...”, Kyuhyun said as he touches the tulips.

“Do you know the meaning behind white tulips?”

“white tulips.. they used to claim wothiness and send a message of forgiveness..”, Kyuhyun answered. Siwon stared at the flowers as he heard the answer.

“I take this one!”, Siwon grabs that bunch of white tulips. He pays some money to the seller. Kyuhyun startled when Siwon bought that flowers.

Kyuhyun’s POV

What? Why did Siwon-hyung even buy that flowers? He knew the meaning behind them already right? If he wants to show his love to someone with flower, he shouldn’t buy that one! Actually he bought that flowers for whom?

“Let’s get back to the car”, Siwon opens the car dooe and hopped onto it. He is holding a bunch of white tulips he bought. Kyuhyun stared to the tulips that Siwon holds, he didn’t dare to ask the reason why Siwon bought that flowers.

Finally, the car reached to the church, it took almost half an hour to get there necause the destination is located in a hill which far from the city. Siwon and Kyuhyun get out from the car. It’s an old church surrounded by trees.

“this church.. I’ve never been here..”, Kyuhyun said. Siwon entered the church quickly.

“Siwon-hyung, you’re cheating!! Wait me!!”, Kyuhyun runs to chase Siwon. The boys are in the church. The church interior is really classic, it still made of teak and also the church chairs.

“Hello little Choi. It’s nice to see you today”, the old pastor comes and greets Siwon. Siwon and the pastor are shaking hands, they are really close.

“Look who’s here.. is he your friend?”, the pastor smiles to the new face he finds there.

“How are you? I am Cho Kyuhyun”, Kyuhyun bows.

“Nice to meet you, Cho Kyuhyun.. Siwonnie, you rarely brought friends here. You grew so fast, Siwonnie. You are so handsome just like your father”, the pastor praises Siwon. Siwon only smiles. And then they are praying together in the church. The atmosphere there are really peace and calm. In the midst of prayer, Kyuhyun glances at Siwon. Siwon is praying fervently.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung.. he’s so pious.. I am sure God really loves him.. maybe it’s the reason why he can survive in his complicated life..

After praying, Siwon is walking toward the holy cross behind the pulpit. He wants to make himself closer to his God. Kyuhyun gets off from the church chair and stands beside Siwon.

Siwon’s prayer:

Thanks for your blessing, Jesus.. I am really thankful for all you gave to me.. And I am really thankful too for sending me a friend like an angel (although sometimes he can be an evil) to my life, Cho Kyuhyun. Please don’t make us apart.. he is one of treasures I have on my life.. I hope he is not a person who will betray me in my difficult moments, just like my fake friends before.. therefore, I promise to be faithful to him too..

“God, I wish Siwon-hyung and I will pass in this June exams together.. So we can continue to same college.. We can chase our dreams together.. I’ve already promised him that I won’t leave him include in every difficult moments we have.. I want to be together with Siwon-hyung forever!”, Kyuhyun prays loudly so Siwon can hear his voice. Siwon’s eyes widen opened when he hears Kyuhyun’s prayer. Kyuhyun giggles. Their eyes meet, they are staring each other. They both becomes silence. Siwon walks closer to Kyuhyun, he kneels down in front of him. Then he holds Kyuhyun’s right hand and looks at it.

Kyuhyun’s POV

What is Siwon-hyung doing? Is he going to propose? No, no, impossible! We’re too young! Si..Siwon-hyung.. for sure you are very handsome.. oh God why is my heart beating so fast? This place is too silence, I’m afraid he can hear my heartbeats!

Kyuhyun’s imagination:

“Kyuhyunnie, in this most sacred place.. and witnessed by all faithful God’s servant.. and witnessed by God who created us.. I wil be brave to make a confession.. maybe, I am obviously God’s child who obeys but since I saw you I really believe that God is really perfect highly wth created a beautiful person like you.. I knew during this time, I pretend to be perfect but actually there are a lot of shortages of myself to make it perfect. Would you marry me?”, Siwon said gently. He kneeled down in front of Kyuhyun as he showed a sparkling diamond ring standing out from its box.

“I do”, Kyuhyun nods. He is melting with his own imagination, he smiles like crazy.

“Aish, your hand is so ugly looking..”, Siwon withdrew his hand from Kyuhyun’s hand. He stands up and prepares to leave the churchs. He just destructive Kyuhyun's imagination. Kyuhyun stomps his foot.

“you’re irritating!!!!”, Kyuhyun pouts.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!! Some scenes from this chapter I adopt from my true story with my ex crush HAHAHAHA it really reminds me with him *almost cry* but it’s okay.. just like what Kyuhyunnie said, past is only past. and then, this is the pic of Siwon-hyung's elephant doll and Kyuhyunnie's pig doll:

  cute huh? xD

have you ever watched Ju On?

this movie is really scary like hell (in my opinion)!! I couldn't sleep for 2 days after watching it -_- and then about My Grabdfather's Clock, it's a really beautiful song. It really reminds me with my elementary school moments >.< there are 2 versions of this song: japanese and english. but actually there's also korean version but I can't find its lyric so I use the english version^^ if you haven't heard that song,  you can hear it here:
My Grandfather

I'll update it as soon as possible, thank you^^ I love you :*