Ryeowook's Unrequited Love

Behind You

*Preview*

“Cool! You did it!!”, Kyuhyun tries to race Siwon.

“Ahahahahaha look at me, Kyu!!! I can do it!!”, Siwon is very joy.

“I am looking at you, hyung~”, Kyuhyun is following behind him.

“Siwon-hyung, umm not too speeding!! The streets are slick, you can slip later!”, Kyuhyun warned. Siwon doesn’t hear it, he was late to the fun. He’s very happy because for the really firts time he can ride a bike.

“Siwon-hyung, the bike tires nearly bald, plus the streets are muddy.. watch out!”, Kyuhyun his lower lip, he has worried with his friend’s riding bike style.

“Kyuuuuuuu!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams, he can’t stop the bike.

“Pull the brake!!!!”, Kyuhyun said.

---

“APPA WHY YOU SHOW THIS TO ME?!!!”, Kyuhyun startled to see a woman photo on the screen. He blushes, he returns the phone without looking it.

“You haven’t seen a photo like this?”, the father knits his forehead.

“I am still under 18, appa. I am not able to see it!”, Kyuhyun pouts his lips.

“you have absolutely no desire when looking at this?”, Mr. Cho is confused.

“Ewww~ it’s disgusting!!”, Kyuhyun bowed his head.

“You have no desire when looking at this, will you turn on if the woman in this photo....is Choi Siwon?”

“Appa!!! Ah I finished taking bath!!”, Kyuhyun looks disturbed, he rinse his body with water then wrapped himself with towel. He leaves the bathroom in disgust.

“I think he needs to see psychologist...”, Mr. Cho muttered. The angered Kyuhyun slammed his room door.

---

“Hello oppa, my name is Kim Soo Yoong. I am tenth grader. I know you haven’t known me at all and I don’t really know about you. I had been stalking you for several times. You are so cute. I like you so much. I want to be your girlfriend, oppa. Would you be mine? I know you really love sweet stuffs especially cheese cake right? I ever saw you with your twin ate together in a cafe last Friday. You are so cute, I like to see you when you were eating. I’ll wait your answer in that same cafe today, at 4 PM. Please, I really want to know your answer, oppa”, Siwon bursted into laughter after reading it. Kyuhyun’s face flushed, he never thought if there is a girl who likes him.

“What the heck is this? You got a love letter from girl?? Hahahahahahaha!!!”, Siwon throws the letter, Kyuhyun catches it before it falls to the ground.

“Siwon-hyung, don’t throw it!! uuuh you are so mean!!”, Kyuhyun pouts. Then he reads it once again, that cute boy blushes again. He finds a photo in the envelope. It’s the girl photo who sent the letter.

“Is that the girl?”, Siwon takes a look at the photo Kyuhyun holds.

“She is pretty enough”, Kyuhyun smiles. Siwon snatches the letter and the photo.

---

 

 

Chapter 9: Ryeowook's unrequited love

“Yesung-hyung!!”, Ryeowook and Heechul just arrived to the dance class.

“Heey come here guys!”, Yesung calls.

“Kyuhyunnie is cheating. You came here without us..”, Ryeowook muttered.

“Hehehe sorry. I was very impatient to come here. Yesung-sshi is my old friend, so I hurried to  meet him!”, Kyuhyun giggles.

“Yesung-hyung, last night I practised new dance! Do you wat to see?”, Ryeowook hopped toward Yesung and squuezed his hands.

“Cool, Wookie. I want to see it! but have you warmed up?”, Yesung said enthusiastically.

“Not yet”, Ryeowook shook head.

“Warming up will prevent injury and help your muscles heal faster and grow stronger”, Yesung again standing in front of Ryeowook.

Ryeowook’s POV

Yeeay! Seems like Yesung-hyung will hold my hands as we warm up with a slow dance like we always do before we practice.. awwww Yesung-hyung >///<

Ryeowook smiles although he is nervous. Heechul catches jitters on Ryeowook’s eyes, he knows that his twin brother is very happy because he can be that close with the instructor. When the instructor is going to lead his student to warm up, another students come...

“YESUNG-HYUUUUNG!!!!”, the girl students shout sassy. They are novice dancers under the guidance of Yesung. Yesung withdraws his hand and waves to the girls. Ryeowook pouts, the failed intimacy.

“Sorry, we’re late again”, the girls step into that huge room.

“Where are the boys?”, Yesung asked.

“We already reminded them to come but they instead fled”, a girl replied.

“Alright, ehm Ryeowookie. It’s better if we warm up together right?”, Yesung turns his attention to the boy beside him.

“Fine”, Ryeowook nods by force. Heechul grinned as he saw his twin brother took position of the line helplessly.

“Next time, you have to come sooner..”, Heechul gives a nudge to Ryeowook. Ryeowook remains silent.

“Heechulie, why does Ryeowookie look so upset?”, Kyuhyun whispers to Heechul.

“He was denied by that instructor”, Heechul giggles.

“Aah~ Uhm Ryeowookie, you liked that instructor?”, Kyuhyun turned his body then asked spontaneously. Ryeowook is surprised, he becomes awkward.

“Shhhh, you make him blush!”, Heechul mantains his laughter this time.

“Uhhhh Heechulie, you leaked it to Kyuhyunnie huh?”, Ryeowook stomps his foot.

“Oooh so it is right? YESUNG-SSHI, RYEOWOOKIE LI...” Ryeowook hurried to cover the evil Kyu’s mouth. Kyuhyun struggles, he wants Ryeowook to let off his hands.

“What happened?”, Yesung approaches them. Ryeowook withdraws his hands.

“AH YESUNG-SSHI, RYEOWOOKIE LIKES Y...”, that cute evil continues his words again, suddenly kneels down and holds Kyuhyun’s ankle.

“Kyuhyunnie.. Please..”, miserably Ryeowook whines, he panicked.

“Okay, okay.. I am only kidding”, Kyuhyun bursted into laughters as he helps Ryeowook to stand up.

“What happened with Ryeowookie?”, Yesung is confused.

“Ehm nothing, hyung”, Ryeowook bowed his head, to hide his embarassment.

“Kyuhyunnie, you’re supposed to say that faster”, Heechul smirks.

“Uhh please, I don’t want him to know my feeling.. I am only his student.. so please keep it as secret”, Ryeowook whispers to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun only nods.

“Ehm by the way, you just got new friend, guys. Kyuhyuna, come here!”, Yesung is back to his original posistion, pulling Kyuhyun with him. Kyuhyun doesn’t know with what will Yesung do, but he still follows him. The dance class participants are staring at them.

“Guys, this is Cho Kyuhyun from class 12, he’s new student in this school. Me with him already knew each other since we were in elementary school. I was his senior actually, but I already reputed him as my own brother. And now, he takes part in this  dance class, so please guide him along”, Yesung introduces his old friend to all his students.

“I am Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you all”, Kyuhyun bows.

“You are kind of cute”, said a girl in the back. Kyuhyun blushes, he smiles shyly.

“Thank you”, Kyuhyun bows again.

“Do you have girlfriend, cutie?”, suddenly another girl asked.

“Ehehehehe.. no”, Kyuhyun laughes nervously.

“Okay girls, if you want to know more about him you can have a talk with him later on.. okay Kyu, you can return to the ranks”, Yesung said.

“Oh Kyuhyunnie is his friend. No wonder they looked similiar”, Heechul comments. Kyuhyun back into the line, Yesung prepares to warm up with his students. Ryeowook can’t take off his eyes from Yesung.

Ryeowook’s imagination:

“Class, today I want to introduce...someone which I really love. Darling, come here..”, Yesung is pointing toward Ryeowook. Ryeowook smiles shyly as he approaches his lover. The students cheer them. Yesung holds Ryeowook’s hand so thight so it won’t lose from his grip.

“I want you all to know.. this is Kim Ryeowook, my beloved lover ever.”, Yesung embraces Ryeowook’s shoulder tightly that it brings that boy’s body closer to him. The students give big applause for them.

“I love my Wookie so much. And if there is anybody who wants to hurt him... over my dead body!”, Yesung give his death glare to the students.

“Ouwwwww~”, Ryeowook is melting with his own imagination. Then the instructor and the students peek at him, Ryeowook pretends not doing anything, he rolled his eyes.

“What happened again?”, Yesung asked. Ryeowook blushes, he is very nervous but he could only shake head to answer that question.

“Nothing? Alright, let’s warming up!”, Yesung hands up.

.

.

.

“Finish!”, Siwon sighed of relief when the letter he wrote finished. He intends to give the letter after Kyuhyun finished his dance class.

“Choi Siwon! Choi Siwon!”, someone calls him. Siwon turned to the voice.

“Hey..... *gasp*.. apparently you were here... *gasp*”, the class president who called him look tired.

“Hey, hey take a breath.. what’s up?”, Siwon pats the class president’s shoulder.

“*taking deep breath* Choi Siwon, Mr. Kang In calls you to his room..”, the class president said.

“Mr. Kang In calls me? For what?”, Siwon knits his forehead.

“I don’t know. He just wanted you to come there”

“Oh, okay thank you..”, Siwon nodded and walked away.

And then.......

Mr. Kangin who was waiting for the arrival of his student heard the door open.

“Are you waiting for me?”, Siwon asked as he stepped into that room. The teacher’s room almost empty because most of the teachers already went home.

“Have a seat here” Siwon nods, he sat himself in front of the teacher that restricted a table. Siwon sees his brown folder of his drawings on the table.

“Choi Siwon, this afternoon.. the math teacher showed your drawings to me. I was very impressed to see them. I don’t know that you are good at drawing”, Mr. Kangin smiles. That’s his first smile to Siwon, his student which below average.

“My wife loves drawing too. In our house, we have special room to store her paintings” Siwon listens to the teacher as he stares at his eyes.

“Next week will be her birthday. Can you make me her face sketch? I am going to give it as her birthday gift” Siwon widen his eyes, he never thought that his teacher orders his creation.

“....”, Siwon is speechless.

“I will pay for it, Siwon. good work will be costly right?”, Mr. Kangin digs up his wallet.

“Mr. Kangin, are you sure? Why don’t you order to the professional artist?”

“My wife would have preffered my own student who draws her. She has to know if I have a talented student like you”, Mr. Kangin gives some notes and a photo on Siwon’s palm. Siwon startled, but he didn’t return the money or keep them anyway.

“It’s advance course, for you to buy tools you need. When it’s finished, I’ll add more” Siwon down his  head to see the photo. He sees a woman with fair skin who was wearing a red glamour dress.

“Mr. Kangin, I’ll do my best!”, Siwon keeps the photo into his bag, he lets the money on the table.

“Thank you for your trust. You don’t need to pay me.. As long my drawing can make people smile, I am sure...I can smile too without being payed”, Siwon smiles. That was the teacher’s first time to see that smile. From his both eyes, a spirit radiated clearly.

“Choi Siwon, if I don’t pay you.. it means that’s not my gift for my wife. That’s your gift..” Siwon hasn’t replied him, the teacher returns that money onto his student’s palm.

“I knew you come from rich family.. and I knew if this money is not as many as yours.. but have you ever felt...receiving the money from your effort?” that question makes Siwon stunned, then Siwon shook head.

“It’s different. You will be very proud of yourself. Can you imagine how proud yourself if you can stand with your toe and be able to buy anything you want with your own money? I’ve ever felt it.. I was in junior high school when my father lost his job. I used to sell newspapers on the street to help our family finances that were going down.. I was very tired, but I was glad.. it helped me to learn to be independent.. and now, I still can’t believe that I ca raise my dream and live a better life”, the teacher’s eyes filled with tears.

“You must be very glad, Sir.. you worked hard”, Siwon was touched to  hear his teacher’s story.

“Choi Siwon, the math teacher also said to me.. recenlty, your math score increased dramatically. I was surprised, he also didn’t  believe it.  he also said that you just got..almost perfect score on today exam. He thought that you actually have talent on math. You’re great..”, Mr. Kangin makes his student blush because of his compliment..

“Can I know....what makes you eagern to learn?”

“My buddy, the most precious thing in my life”

“Who is your buddy?”

“Cho Kyuhyun”, Siwon smiles as he mentions that name. Then he said, “Thank you for making him sit behind me. I am very happy that I can be close with him”

“Don’t thank to me. But thank to him.. I am glad that you both can be good firends” Siwon nods again.

“Choi Siwon, as your homeroom teacher.. I am sorry, that maybe I treat you different from another students.. sometimes, I often warn you to focus on my lesson ad give you more tasks that other but now I realize..if my way to teach you was wrong. Well, I think Cho Kyuhyun is better teacher than me for you. but as long as you still have dream and  beliavebility, I will work hard too to help you raise your dream.. Choi Siwon, you want to graduate this year right?”, the teacher stares at his student’s eyes without turning his attention  everywhere.

Siwon then moved from the chair he sat. He digs his hands into his pants pocket, and walks around the room. Then he turns to face his teacher with new spirit, “Mr. Kangin.. In my life, I was always a student who his achievement below average. But I know, I can fix it someday.. how if I imagine myself as good student and be really sure of it.. will I be able to raise it?”

“Of course, Siwon. if you really believe, you are going to act. I am sure there wll be a power of yourself that will do something great to help you, if you are already determined” the atmosphere becomes tense silence...

“Alright..”, Siwon said. “I will work hard. I will do my best. This year, I will be a student who graduates with an A+”, Siwon smiled confidently.

.

.

.

“Got here our practise, let’s applaud you all!”, Yesung said as he gave big applause. He is very tired and sweating after practising dance, but he can still smile because he could share his dancing skill to his youngers.

“Yesung-sshi, thanks for teaching us! My body became lighter after dancing! It’s very fun!”, Kyuhyun approaches Yesung happily.

“You are welcome, Kyuhyuna. You’re a great dancer!”, Yesung  brushes his friend’s hair. The dance class participants leave the room after saying goodbye. Kyuhyun leaves that room in hurry, he’s almost late to visit the girl letter sender who is waiting for him in cafe that he ever visited with Siwon.

“Ryeowookie..”, Yesung calls the boy who is going to leave with his twin brother. Ryeowook stops his step, he turns his body.

“Can we have a talk?”

.

.

*WonKyu*

“Hey, what makes you so long there?”, Siwon grumbles as he blocks Kyuhyun’s way.

“Siwon-hyuuung! Aah I thought you already went home! Are you waiting for me?”

“N..no. Mr. Kangin suddenly called me to his room when I was writing love letter for you about going to home. Then our conversation just ended and......we meet”, Siwon explains.

“Aah I see. Siwon-hyung please accompany me to see that girl! She must be waiting for me now!”, Kyuhyun grabs Siwon’s hand, they both run out to the main door.

“Hey hey don’t too fast! I am tired! Why are you so serious with that letter? How if it’s only fake?”, Siwon complains.

“It’s not fake! She gave her photo anyway! Let’s go hyuuung!”

Siwon’s POV

What answer will he give to that girl? Is he going to accept her?

And then....

A beautiful girl with black and wavy long hair is waiting for someone in the cafe. On her table, there are 3 plates of cheese cakes. She looks very agitated because someone she waits so long in coming.

“Welcome”, a waitress greets 2 boys who just entered the cafe. The girl hears it, a smile develops on her pink lips to see her crush she waited.

“Heey!! You are Cho Kyuhyun right?”, that girl stands up as she waves hand. Kyuhyun looks at her, he was fascinated by the beauty of that high school girl.

“I’ve predicted that you will come here with your friend! So I prepared more cakes for your friend! Now let’s have a seat!”, that girl looks very happy. Kyuhyun smiles as he sits next to the girl.

“Thank you”, Siwon said coldly.

“Aah it looks delicious! Thank you for treating me, Kim So....”, Kyuhyun forgets the girl’s name.

“Kim Soo Yoong. I am Cho Soo Yoong, Cho Kyuhyun’s future wife! Let me feed you~”,  the girl cuts the cake and popped it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun receives it with pleasure. Siwon rolled his eyes.

Siwon’s POV

Tch, pretend being nice.. she didn’t know if that boy usually eats like starving pig.. Kyu.... if you accept that girl.. I will kill her and I will cut her body into 13 pairs!!!

“Baby Kyu, drink it”, the girl offers a glass of strawberry juice to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun swallows the cake that he chew, then he drinks the juice.

“Ehm..”, Siwon grunted in disgust.

“Siwon-hyung, why don’t you eat yours? If you don’t eat the cake, it means you don’t appreciate Kim Soo Yoong”, Kyuhyun said.

“Awww Baby Kyu you are full of surprises! You so concerned to your friend!”, the sassy girl squealed. Siwon remained silent.

“Baby, I am waiting your answer.. do you want to be my boyfriend?”, the girl asked. Siwon startled, he thought if that girl was very sassy and agressive.

“Erm..”, Kyuhyun gulps. “I am sorry. I appreciate all you gave to me... but I can’t”, Kyuhyu bowed his head. Siwon widen his eyes.

“Why baby?”, the girl pouts.

“My parents don’t allow me to have a girl now..”

“Ooooh~ so that’s the reason? Aaah I like you more! Baby Kyu, you are very cute! You must love your parents so much!”, the girl pinches Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

“Baby Kyu, we can date secretly right?”

“Sorry, I can’t be your baby, noona. Moreover, I...I already have someone who I like”, Kyuhyun blushes. That statement makes Soo Yoong and Siwon shocked.

“What? Baby Kyu... you only like her right? How if we go to hang out first so you can decide better me or her?”, the girl forces. Siwon gets an idea, he scoots his chair nearer to Kyuhyun.

“We.... we can’t!”

“Why? Am I not pretty?”

“No! You are prettier than....’her’. you are very pretty! But I just can’t accept you..........”, Kyuhyun is confused. The girl keeps forcing although he keeps rejecting.

“of course you are prettier than ‘her’. Because.....someone who Baby Kyu likes is me. I am his boyfriend”, Siwon said quickly then he pulls Kyuhyun closer and kisses his friend’s lips passionately.

“Hmmph..”, Kyuhyun never thought if Siwon would kiss him. The girl gapes, she’s speechless.

“Now let’s go home, baby”, Siwon let go of the kiss for a moment. Kyuhyun is shocked, he has not had time to take breath. Siwon kissed him again, rising from thei seats. He doesn’t care about the cafe visitors who look at them with amazement. The kiss becomes hotter, Siwon Kyuhyun’s lower lip and puts his tongue in Kyuhyun’s mouth.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Uhhh I can’t breath! Shortness of breath... he kisses me for long time!! Why suddenly he kisses me like this?! He said..... he is my boyfriend?!

Siwon walks toward the exit while he’s still kissing Kyuhyun. When the door already closed..

Siwon quickly releases his kiss, he wipes his residual saliva on his lips. Kyuhyun suddenly becomes rigid, his lips reddened after being kissed.

“Why... why... WHY DID YOU KISS ME IN FRONT OF HER?!!! It’s embarassing!”, Kyuhyun pushes Siwon away.

“I...I only wanted to save you from that girl!”, Siwon blushes.

“Save me? You make me  embarassed!”, Kyuhyun glares. Siwon then pulls Kyuhyun’s shirt collar fiercely.

“Hey, that girl is very agressive for innocent kid like you.. you also said that you couldn’t accpet her love right? Is she knew you already had lover, she won’t dare to force you again..”, Siwon said.

“But I am not your lover! I never have any lovers!”, Kyuhyun stomps his feet.

“Aish who wants to be your lover too? Hey... do not ever think that I was serious with what I said and I did in front of her. Forget about it..”, Siwon lets go Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s heart was sank.

Kyuhyun’s POV

So.... that was only fake? ..... just so you know.. I was very happy when you said you were my boyfriend and kissed me like that.. but why did you even be like this? You only gave fake expentations.. you only toy my feelings, hyung..

Kyuhyun had tears in his eyes. Siwon sees that upset face, he’s very sorry.

“Why are you crying? Tearful..”, Siwon’s finger reaches Kyuhyun’s chubby cheeks which were wet with tears.

“Don’t touch me..”, Kyuhyun turns his face away.

“Here..”, Siwon gives a paper that he rolled and was tied by red ribbon. Kyuhyun wipes his tears, Siwon lifted Kyuhyun’s right hand and puts that paper on it.

“Don’t read until you have arrived in your home..”, Siwon whispers, then he walks away.

“Or you’re going home with no survivors..”, Siwon said as he turned his body. Kyuhyun sees that figure is farther away. His tears stop dropping when he sees the rolled paper on his hand.

“What is this?”, Kyuhyun looks at it without removing the bond.

[Kyuhyun recalled his conversation about the love letter he just got with Siwon]

“Tch only this ugly letter. I can make better love letter than it for you”, Siwon mocked. Then suddenly they become awkward.

“Love letter for...me? you want to make it?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Ah...ehm... forget it. so..you want to accept this girl?”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Could it be his love letter for me? .....Aish why am I even thinking like this?! Aaah I have to go home!”, Kyuhyun immidately cycled.

.

.

.

*YeWook*

“Ryeowookie, uhm... if in class, how is Cho Kyuhyun like?”, Yesung asked, then Ryeowook stunned.

Ryeowook’s POV

Why.... why is he asking about Kyuhyunnie? He asked me to have a talk just for asking about Kyuhyunnie?

Ryeowook was deep in thought, he avoids Yesung’s stare.

“Ryeowookie?”, Yesung broke Ryeowook’s delusion.

“Ah! Yes, Yesung-hyung?”, Ryeowook turns his face to the instructor.

“Are you okay?”, Yesung tilted his head.

“I am alright.. I am alright.. Ah you were asking about Kyuhyunnie right? Ng....Kyuhyunnie sat beside me in class, he is very smart. He could answer any questions that teacher gave! He is very kind too, he would be very happy too to teach his friends who do not understand with the subjects the teachers provide. But he is very stingy when prompted cheat..”, Ryeowook explains. Yesung looks very enthusiastic when he listens to his student.

“Really? Ahaha what a Kyuhyuna.. He is very stingy .. because he would prefer to teach his friend who still has problems with his schoolwork until he can be properly understood. rather than providing cheat on his friend .. cheating is not good. whose name the exam is to test our ability. if we cheat people's answers that means our abilities are unused..”

“Aah~  that means in vain we always study until got tired if later only cheating”, Ryeowook nods.

“And... Wookie, does he always bring lunch box to school?”, Yesung asked again.

“Hmm he does. I even never seen him buying something to eat in school”, Ryeowook replied.

“I see..”, Yesung nods. Kyuhyun’s cute face appeared in his mind. That makes Yesung smiles.

“Yesung-hyung, why are you smiling? Is there something funny?”, Ryeowook asked surprised. Yesung stops smiling, he pulls straight face.

“You look very happy to hear more about Kyuhyunnie.. usually, people who always wanted to know more about a person, it means he loves that person..”, Ryeowook then thinks hard after saying that sentences. He glances at the man beside him, that man’s face reddened.

Ryeowook’s POV

usually, people who always wanted to know more about a person, it means he loves that person.. and now Yesung-hyung is blashful..th...that means..

“Yesung-hyung, you love Cho Kyuhyun?”, Ryeowook glances Yesung’s eyes with suspiciously eyes. He smirks to hide his jealously.

“Wh..what?!”, Yesung widen his eyes, he turns red into tomato.

“You love him right? Why don’t you say so?”, Ryeowook teases.

“shhhh Ryeowookie, don’t talk too loud!!”, Yesung whispers, his face turned to panic.

“........”, Ryeowook stunned. His heart is very painful.  His love unrequited, Yesung already falled for someone else.

Ryeowook’s POV

True.. Yesung-hyung loves Kyuhyunnie.... No, I can’t cry.. I can’t cry in front of him.. because if my tears spilled, he would know the truth..

“I caught you! Yesung-hyung loves Kyuhyunnie!!!”, Ryeowook forced to giggle.

“Aish Ryeowookie!”, Yesung pouts, he places his pointer finger in front of his lips to give signal dor Ryeowook to keep silent.

“Yesung-sshi, just tell him you love him and he is yours!”

“Nevermind, Ryeowookie.. we are friends since we were little kids, it’s strange if friends become lovers..”

“Yesung-hyung, if you are too slow he will be taken by others later! Just for you know, Kyuhyunnie is close with a friend in class. And also he just got a love letter from 10th grader girl. Go for it!! or you’ll regret..”

“Ryeowookie, it’s impossible..”, Yesung sighed.

“Yesung-hyung, I support you! I’ll help you to take his heart!”, Ryeowook said excitedly.

Ryeowook’s POV

As long as I can still make Yesung-hyung happy... I will be happy too.. I love Yesung-hyung even though I know Yesung-hyung’s heart belongs to Kyuhyunnie.. Although it hurts.. I’ll be fine.. I will always support Yesung-hyung until they can be couple later!

“Wookie, you’re too kind.. come on don’t have to be discussed”, Yesung rubs Ryeowook’s back slowly. “Hey you wanted to show me your new dance! You haven’t showed it”

“But I’m only an amateur.. my movements must be bad”

“Don’t be shy. You’ll never know until you have tried. Come on, show it”, Yesung pushed Ryeowook from the table they were sitting.

“(He’s right.. professional dancer must be able to give performance no matter how hurt his feeling.. I must be professional) Well, I’ll try it..”, Ryeowook nods nervously. He takes deep breath to relax his body.

“1..2..3..4!”, Ryeowook starts jumping up on the floor as Yesung claps hands for him. He moves his body lively. After several movements, Ryeowook dares himself than stands his body wth one hand to hold his body. But because of his palm is sweaty, he slipped. Ryeowook’s arm and his waist feel so painful as he falls down onto the floor. He screams in pain.

“Wookie!!”, Yesung can’t stay silent to see his student in pain. He hurried to help the injured boy.

“Forgive me, it’s my fault to force you doing this..”, Yesung embraces Ryeowook’s shoulder. Ryeowook’s body may feels very painful but his heart can’t ignore Yesung’s embrace. He bursts into tears.

Ryeowook’s POV

Yesung-hyung, I can’t stand it.. Please, your embrace is like giving me a hope.. but it is just a false hope. Because I knew you only love Kyuhyunnie.. Please, Yesung-hyung..don’t make fall in love with you more..

“Ryeowookie, where part of body that it hurts?”, Yesung concerned. Ryeowook remained silent, his tears dripping Yesung’s hand.

“Don’t touch me..”, Ryeowook freed himself and tried to stand up.

“Wookie, don’t force yourself!”, Yesung said.

“I want...to...go home.. Th..thanks..for..the..lesson..b..bye”, Ryeowook is sobbing. He immediately carries his bag and runs to leave Yesung. But his arms injury makes him unable to carry his bag, Ryeowook can’t hold on the painful although he really wants to run away.

“Ryeowookie, if you want to go home let me accompany you! your arm injured, don’t force yourself to bring your bag!”, Yesung chases Ryeowook. Yesung that concern releases the bag of Ryeowook’s shoulder. He wrapped Ryeowook’s arm around his neck to lead him walking. Ryeowook ‘s body is too stiff to be moved, he was melted by Yesung’s attention for him.

“Yesung-hyung, I don’t want to bother you..”, Ryeowook  said.

“It’s my fault to force you, Wookie. It’s my responsible as your instructor. Next time, don’t be reckless to do something you have not been mastered.

.

.

.

“Etchiii!”, Siwon sneezes as he opens a dusty old box. He is alone in the garage, and opening every boxes of his old stuffs. From the box he just opened, he finds a pile of old books that he had when he was 12th grader for ‘the first time’.

“Mommy who bought it for me..”, Siwon smiles a little as he look at a small book about math formulas summary.

“Open your mind!! Hey you spoiled boy, you admit yourself just like you are the saddest person in the world huh? You’re only complaining about yourself! Do you think complaining will solve problem? I asked you, how much efforts you did to change your life? You said you’re stupid, so did you try to change it? What a pity, you lost your parents then it makes you lost your dreams..”, angered Kyuhyun glared at Siwon. Siwon is speechless, his hands is touching Kyuhyun’s slap mark.

--

“Mr. Kangin.. In my life, I was always a student who his achievement below average. But I know, I can fix it someday.. how if I imagine myself as good student and be really sure of it.. will I be able to raise it?”

“Of course, Siwon. if you really believe, you are going to act. I am sure there wll be a power of yourself that will do something great to help you, if you are already determined” the atmosphere becomes tense silence...

“Alright..”, Siwon said. “I will work hard. I will do my best. This year, I will be a student who graduates with an A+”, Siwon smiled confidently.

“They’re right.. If I don’t change my self I will always be nothing.. from this second, I will work hard!!!”, Siwon smiles widely as he clenched his hand forward.

.

.

Kyuhyun is in his room, he is going to prepare books for tomorrow schedule. Kyuhyun opens his bag and brings out all today books, then he sees a rolled paper that Siwon gave to him this afternoon. Kyuhyun’s Kyuhyun hand again took snack from its wrappers which he held in his left hand before opening the paper.

“What’s on it?”, Kyuhyun muttered as he chew the snack. Then he let go of the red tape, it turns out the paper that contains of writings.

Dear Kyuhyunnie, I bet you are munching something when you read it. eat slowly or you’ll choke. Hey, a study says that eating quickly can make the body fat fast. Fortunately, you join the dance class now. At least you can still burn up your fat. I heard that a hour dancing can burn up about 600 calories”, Kyuhyun stops eating his snack when he read the first paragraph.

Forget about the snack and the fat, it’s your business. Kyuhyunnie, I don’t say that what you read now is a love letter.. it depends to you want to call it what. I got an idea to write something after reading your love letter that you got from that girl. But do not ever think I was jealous! Remeber that! My instinct asked me to write this for you, just to show you what is the excellent love letter. Because I think the love letter from that girl was too cheesy and amateur. So this is it:

TO MY BUDDY, KYUHYUNNIE

Thanks for your presence in my life. The first time we met, we didn’t know each other. It was very awkward and bit uncomfortable at the first. But as time goes by, we become good friends, we had joy, and we had fun. I realize that you are the sweetest person I’ve ever met. Even though you are annoying and noisy, sometimes I really want to cut your tongue that never stop mocking me. But I won’t do it, don’t worry.. maybe later :p (just kidding). Kyuhyunnie, I wish you won’t get diabetes because of you addicted to sweet stuffs so....ah this language is too difficult. I mean, I wish you always be healthy so you can always be there for me and we can spend our times together =^^= you bring so much colors to my life, you bring smiles and laughters, you bring happiness and all. Kyuhyunnie, thanks for all attention you give to me. Thank’s for loving me. Thank’s for being my buddy. Forgive me if I ever made you sad or angry (but I don’t promise that I won’t make you sad anymore :p). I am very impatient to see your performance on tv show in the future, you said you wanted to be a singer, right? Kyu, when you are famous later, you must mention my name on’ thanks to-list’ on your album later. Kyu, the class president told me that our art lesson tomorrow is singing! Anyway, tomorrow I want to see you sing good! Well, that’s all inside my heart. There’s so much that I didn’t mention but I hope what I wrote to you can represent whole feelings in my heart”

Kyuhyun is close to crying, he was touched to read the letter. Kyuhyun then sees a sentence that he hasn’t read. That sentence writes: “Now, count from 3 to 1 on your heart then your phone will ring”

“What the heck is this?! It sounds like it’s cursed letter”, Kyuhyun knits his forehead. “but...if I count, will the phone ring”, Kyuhyun is curious about it.

“3.....2.....”, Kyuhyun stops counting as he hears the phone rings sound outside his room.

“The phone.....truely rings?”, Kyuhyun gapes. With lightining speed he broke down the door and ran out toward the phone.

“Who the hell is calling this time of night?”, Kyuhyun’s father is also heading to pick up the phone. Kyuhyun sped up his step.

“I am first!!!!”, Kyuhyun almost slips when he quickly picks up the phone before his father.

“Yoboseyo? Hh..hh...”, Kyuhyun answered breathlessly.

“Kyuhyunnieeee!!!!”, said the voice in there.

“(It’s not Siwon-hyung’s voice..) Yes? Who is this?”

“I am Choi Siwon”

“No, you are not.. Siwon-hyung’s voice is unlike this..”

“THIS IS CHOI SIWON, STUPID!!!”, the caller shouted. Kyuhyun bit the phone away from his ear.

“Don’t shout in my ear!! Uuhhh annoying.. but your voice heard different when you called my name. I never hear Siwon-hyung’s voice calls my name cheerfully. But your scream remembered me with him..”

“(Brassy.. do you think my voice is creepy?!) If you don’t believe it’s Choi Siwon, you can ask me some questions”

“Okay! If your answer is not same like Siwon-hyung usually answer, I’ll hang up! Why is the earth round?”

“Heh.. because if it shaped heart, it’s my love. Now you don’t believe me?”

“So.... you are real Choi Siwon?”

“I am!!! Tch I am embarassed if I were you.. “

“Sorry...”

“Forget it. hey, how is my letter? It’s sweet right?”

“It’s cute, hyung.. thank you but..”

“But what? Something is missing?”

“It says, ‘forgive me if I ever made you sad or angry but I don’t promise that I won’t make you sad anymore’ why did you write like this?!”

“Ehm, I am not a perfect person. I can’t guarantee that I can be nice forever. Maybe there will be the time where we fight again and I hurt you.. something like that is not to promise”

“Tch.. Siwon-hyung, we don’t have homework for tomorrow right?”

“you didn’t read my letter to the end?! Science homework, page 37!!”

“Eh?”, Kyuhyun bowed his head and looked at the letter he held. He saw foot note about the list of homework he has.

“Aaah I forgot! Siwon-hyung, thanks for reminding me!!  Siwon-hyung, I must do my homework now! Bye!!”, Kyuhyun is going to hang up.

“Heeeey wait!!!!”

“What now? I haven’t did my homework, hyung!”

“Do your homework now but don’t hang up!”

“Siwon-hyung.. your phone bill will be expensive later. What else are you gonna talk about?”

“I don’t care! I just want to hear your voice before I go to sleep”

“Siwon-hyung, don’t be spoiled.. it doesn’t deserve you know..”

“Kyuhyunnie, I also do my homework now. so we work together!”

“Siwon-hyung, it used phone cord it’s impossible I bring the phone to my room!”

“Geez, use your brain!! Bring your science book and a chair for you to sit!”

“Hump..”

“Hey, didn’t your mother say not to fight older? Siwon-hyung orders now!”

“Don’t blame me if your phone bill explodes!”, Kyuhyun leaves their phone conversation and runs to his room.

“He’s pretty cute when he’s spoiled..”, Kyuhyun murmured as he searches his science book.

In the other side, “Kyuhyunnie is pretty cute when he’s angry..”, Siwon murmured as he waited his friend.

“Siwon-hyung, are you there?”, Kyuhyun starts the conversation again after bringing his homework.

“I am here.. Hey, I already filled the questions until number 5!”

“Uhh you’re cheating! you’re supposed to wait me!”, Kyuhyun nags. Then he opens his science book to do his homework.

“Kyuhyunnie, you’re talking with whom?”, Mrs. Cho asked.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun answered his mom.

“What?”, Siwon asked when he felt he was called.

“Eh I did’t mean to call you! I just answered eomma’s question!”

“Oh.. I see”

“Kyuhyunnie, if you want to do your homework, leave the phone”, Kyuhyun’s mother said.

“It’s fine, mom. Siwon-hyung has a lot of money, he will not suffer if the bill explodes..”, Kyuhyun answered innocently.

“What did you say to your mom?”, Siwon asked.

“You have a lot of money, so you won’t suffer if the bill explodes right?”

“Of course, I am rich man..”, Siwon said proudly.

“Tch, the world is mortal you know. Your wealth will not be taken off..”

“Oow, Kyuhyunnie begins being wise!!”, Siwon bursts into laughter.

“Aish you are noisy I can’t focus..”

“Okay sorry.. (Kyuhyunnie is very serious when he is studying. Then why am I even being spoiled like this?)”

*awkward silence... the boys are still doing their homework via telephone*

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun getting bored because Siwon is too silent.

“Hmm?”

“What you sent to me.... was it love letter?”

“I said, it depends to you want to call it what..”

“Ehm what’s your definition about love letter?”

“Love is love, letter is letter. it’s a letter to show love.. or letter for someone who is beloved..”

“Siwon-hyung, if I call your letter is love letter, why don’t you write ‘I love you’ there?” the question makes Siwon stunned.

“Huh?”, Siwon pretends not understanding.

“Uhm nothing.. (Aish why suddenly I asked like this?)”

“Kyuhyunnie, actually there is a sentence that missing...”

“What is that?”

“That sentence is.........I love you, Kyuhyunnie........", Siwon said suddenly.