Your Fault is My Fault Too

Behind You

*Preview*

“If you want this elephant, you have to catch me one doll”

“Alright!”, Siwon enters the coins to the machine.

“I won’t lead your hand anymore..”, Kyuhyun teases Siwon. Siwon doesn’t care, he focuses with the crane. He is choosing the doll he wants to catch.

---

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”, Kyuhyun startled to see the woman corpse. He sudden hugs Siwon’s arm.

“Get your hands off me! Keep watching the movie or I’ll kick you out of my room!”, Siwon pulls off Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun withdraw his hands. He is disappointed because Siwon doesn’t say anything that makes him calm down. Kyuhyun stares to the movie again, he jumps out from the bed when an old woman ghost with messy hair and bloody lips appears on the screen.

“Hahahahahahaha!!”, Siwon can’t control his laugh to see Kyuhyun scared out. Kyuhyun gasped, his heart beats fast.

“Ouch!”, Kyuhyun tripped by something on the floor because the room is very dark.

“Watch out! It’s your fault to turn off the light..”, Siwon said.

“I can’t light the lamp, I can’t see the switch“, Kyuhyun’s voice trembled.

“Forget it, come here..” Kyuhyun walks slowly, he sits on the bed. Siwon pulls Kyuhyun’s body closer, he cuddles Kyuhyun.

---

“I...never think to go to college..”

“Why? You are rich, Siwon-hyung! You live in this huge mansion, you have expensive car, and you have maids who can serve you anything! You must be able to continue your study to famous colleges in the wordl!”

“I can’t.. I don’t think that I’ll graduate this year too..”, Siwon answered pessimistically.

“I am not like you.. who has parents that always give you warmth..who will cry out of happiness to see you throw your gown hat to the sky.. I am only stupid boy, who failed for 2 years”

“No, Siwon-hyung! Don’t say like that! Past is only past, you can still change all! You remember what you did yesterday? You could solve the problem math that the teacher gave! Nothing better than that!”, Kyuhyun keeps supporting Siwon.

“Aish, you don’t understand, kid...”, Siwon glared.

----

Kyuhyun’s POV

What is Siwon-hyung doing? Is he going to propose? No, no, impossible! We’re too young! Si..Siwon-hyung.. for sure you are very handsome.. oh God why is my heart beating so fast? This place is too silence, I’m afraid he can hear my heartbeats!

Kyuhyun’s imagination:

“Kyuhyunnie, in this most sacred place.. and witnessed by all faithful God’s servant.. and witnessed by God who created us.. I wil be brave to make a confession.. maybe, I am obviously God’s child who obeys but since I saw you I really believe that God is really perfect highly wth created a beautiful person like you.. I knew during this time, I pretend to be perfect but actually there are a lot of shortages of myself to make it perfect. Would you marry me?”, Siwon said gently. He kneeled down in front of Kyuhyun as he showed a sparkling diamond ring standing out from its box.

“I do”, Kyuhyun nods. He is melting with his own imagination, he smiles like crazy.

“Aish, your hand is so ugly looking..”, Siwon withdrew his hand from Kyuhyun’s hand. He stands up and prepares to leave the churchs. Kyuhyun stomps his foot.

 

Chapter 6: Your Fault is My Fault Too

 

“You’re irritating!!”, Kyuhyun pouts

“Hahahahaha, you think I’m doing what? Come on, we still have one more place we must visit!”, Siwon sticks his tongue out.

“What now?”, Kyuhyun walks as he puts his hands into pockets. They leave the church and enter the woods. Kyuhyun has worried when Siwon brings him into the woods near the church.

“Siwon-hyung, why are we even get into the woods?”, Kyuhyun cold sweating.

“Don’t worry, we will not go deeper”

“Siwon-hyung, how can you know that church? I think that place is isolated”

“That’s my father’s church. My father built it for my mom, they got married there.. and before he died, my father was a pastor there too.. and you know the old pastor you met there right? He’s my father’s friend.. he takes care the church, his home is near the church too..”

“I see..”

Siwon stops in front of 2 graves, he puts the bunch of white tulips he bought between them.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun walks closer to Siwon. He looks at the graves.

“You must be wondering why I even bought the white tulips right? You said that white tulips are used to claim worthiness and send  message of forgiveness.. so, these flowers sign my remorse for my beloved parents in heaven.. because I haven’t made them happy in their life”, Siwon’s eyes filled with tears.

“Siwon-hyung, your parents must be happy to have a son like you.. I knew, their bodies are not here but their soul are still near you and in your heart”, Kyuhyun places his hand on Siwon’s chest. He embraces Siwon’s shoulder. Siwon smiles to Kyuhyun then he bended down in front of the graves.

“Mommy, daddy.. this is my friend, Cho Kyuhyun, he is an evil”, Siwon giggles.

“Siwon-hyung, I am not evil!!!! I am person!!!”, Kyuhyun wants to punch Siwon’s arm.

“Ahahahahaha hey I am only kidding!!”, Siwon catches Kyuhyun’s hand who wants to punch him. Siwon turns his attention to the graves.

“Sometimes, I wonder if I could see my parents again.. I really miss them”, Siwon said.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung, I can understand his feelings.. ah, I have an idea!!

“You really want to see them?”

“Yeah, it’s weird right?”

“Siwon-hyung, do you have their photos in your phone?”

“What do you want?”

“I have a surprise for you! Let me see their photo!”

“No way! I am afraid you’ll delete it!”

“Siwon-hyung, trust me.. please, you want to see your parents right?”, Kyuhyun gives a nudge to Siwon’s shoulder. Siwon thinks twice.

“Promise me that you won’t delete or destroy it!”

“I swear for God’s sake!”, Kyuhyun shows his 2 fingers.

“Here..”, Siwon gives his phone although he doubts.

“Thank you, good boy~”, Kyuhyun takes it away. He touches the phone screen then it shows Siwon’s parents photo. His mom was wearing sweater with soft color and behind her there was Siwon’s father who wears blue striped shirt.

“Your mom is very beautiful..”

“Yeah, she is”

Kyuhyun smiles, he turns his body away to hide what he does with Siwon’s phone.

“Hey, what are you doing?!”, Siwon pouts.

“Wait..”, Kyuhyun smirks. He is editing the photo.

“Aaaaah.. Kyuhyun, give it back!!!”, Siwon tries to snatch his phone.

“This is it!!!”, Kyuhyun smiles widely as he shows the phone screen. Siwon startled to see his parents’s photo.

“Wh..what are you doing?!”, he takes away his phone.

“Don’t worry, I still save the original photo..”

“Aish, you just waste my phone battery! You only edited the color into negative effect right? Heh, 3 year old boy can do it too! How could I meet my parents with this?”, Siwon was pissed off.

“Follow me, let’s get back to the church!”, Kyuhyun grabs Siwon’s hand.

“Aish, what will you do?!”, Siwon asked as he ran with Kyuhyun to the church. The boys enterd the church.

“Ah, this wall is colorless enought.. defintely, the picture can appear here”, Kyuhyun smiles. Siwon knits his forehead, he doesn’t get what Kyuhyun says.

“You see this red dot?", Kyuhyun showed the red dot that he added on that negative photo.

“So what?”

“Look at this dot for 30 seconds without blinking, after it go look at that wall”, Kyuhyun points the white wall in the church. Siwon takes deep breath, he starts to do what Kyuhyun told.

“I’ll count.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12”, Kyuhyun is counting.

“What will happen by the way?”, Siwon asked while his eyes are still staring the red dot.

“Just see it later.. 26..27..28..29.. look at the wall!!!”, Kyuhyun said excitedly. Siwon follows Kyuhyun’s instruction, he quickly looks at that colorless wall. Suddenly, a wide smile developed on Siwon’s lips.

“Mommy!! Daddy!!”, Siwon waves hand to the wall. He runs closer onto the wall, he giggled.

“You meet them right?”, Kyuhyun smiled.

“Ahahahaha, I could see them everytime I blink!”, Siwon smiles as he hugs the wall.

“At last, the figure will disappear,, but you can see it again when you repeat it”, Kyuhyun said. Siwon repeats staring the picture for 30 seconds more and he looks again at the wall.

“Mommy! Daddy!! It’s me!!!”, Siwon jumps as he waves hand to the wall.

“(Is he crazy or he really missed his parents so much so he acts like that?)”, Kyuhyun gapes.

“Finally, after 2 years I lost them.. it’s the first time I can see my parnets are in front of me!!”

Kyuhyun’s POV

He’s happy just because of this? Even he knew that the figure was not real?

“Thank you very much!”, Siwon turns his body and gives his friend a hug.

“Siwon-hyung....”, Kyuhyun’s eyes widen opened as Siwon hugged him tightly. He could feel the warmth from Siwon’s body. Siwon releases his hug but his left hand still wrapped around Kyuhyun’s back. Siwon stares Kyuhyun’s big eyes passionately, Kyuhyun looks at Siwon with his innocent face although his heart is beating so fast.

“(Is he going to kiss me?)”, Kyuhyun bites his lip. Siwon lift Kyuhyun’s chin gently.

“Kyuhyunnie...”, Siwon’s thumb rubs Kyuhyun’s lower lip. He blows his breath in front of Kyuhyun.

“Yes Siwonnie?”, Kyuhyun closed his eyes. He’s ready if Siwon will give him a kiss.

“CALL ME HYUNG!!!”, Siwon yells as he pushes Kyuhyun on chest. Kyuhyun startled, the failed kiss because he didn’t call Siwon’s name with hyung.

“Yes, Siwon-hyung? (Aish, where’s the kiss?)”, Kyuhyun pouts, he hopes Siwon will continue giving him the kiss. Siwon looks at

Kyuhyun with cold stare, he pretends tidying up his shirt collar.

“You’re starving?”, Siwon asked.

“Not really.. (When will you kiss me?)”, Kyuhyun nods. He walks closer to Siwon, he hopes Siwon will give him a kiss if he stands near his friend.

“Why you go near?”, Siwon disgusted. He left Kyuhyun.

“(kiss me! Aah I want you kiss me!)”, Kyuhyun clenched his hands.

“Why are you still here? Don’t you want to eat? We haven’t had breakfast, I want to take something to eat”, Siwon stops his step, then he looks back to his friend.

“Siwon-hyung, I think I want to go home..”

“What’s wrong with you. Kyuhyunnie?”

“Nothing..”, Kyuhyun shook head.

“You got sick huh? Kyuhyunnie I knew would scream like crazy when comes eating time..”, Siwon touched his palm on Kyuhyun’s forehead.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why do I really want him to kiss me? Aish, something weird with my mind! Calm down, Kyuhyun.. if you go eating with Siwon-hyung now, you still have some times to see his face.. that’s what you want right?

“Siwon-hyung, I want to eat! i want to eat! I am very starving, I almost die! I want to eat!!!”, Kyuhyun shakes Siwon’s hands.

“O..okay..”, Siwon nodded nervously as he stared Kyuhyun with weird stare.

[in a tavern.......]

“Sssh, Ryeowookie come here!”

“What?”

“Is that Siwonnie?”

“Where? That..that is him!”

“WITH KYUHYUNNIE?!”, Heechul and Ryeowook are surprised. They just entered a tavern and they found Siwon and Kyuhyun were eating together.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung always insulting my eating style, perhaps if I eat gracefully he might like me more..

Their orders come, Kyuhyun gets hold his appetite, he swallows his saliva to see a bowl of jajangmyeon (one of typical Korean noodle). He glances at Siwon, he was enjoying the noodle.

“Jalmukesumneda (I will eat well)”, Kyuhyun said before eating his food.

“ why did you suddenly become very polite?”, Siwon murmured. Kyuhyun only smiled as he nodded to Siwon. Then Kyuhyun uses his chopsticks to grab some noodles, he does it slowly. Kyuhyun wants to practice good table manner in front of Siwon. He directs the chopsticks with some noodles to his mouth, he munches it with closed mouth. He gave a smile when Siwon looks at him.

“(Siwon-hyung is looking at me, oh God it’s damn uncomfortable to eat like this!)”

“you no appetite huh? I think you need to go see a doctor..”, Siwon felt weird with Kyuhyun’s behavior. Kyuhyun feels down after hearing Siwon’s words.

“Siwon-hyu...(interrupted)”

“SIWONNIEEEEEE!!!!”, suddenly Heechul comes and hugs Siwon, Siwon who is eating his meals get choked. Kyuhyun startled to see agressive Heechul.

“Aish, get your body off me!!”, Siwon shouted.

“Siwonnie, sorry I scared you out.. Siwonnie, how are you? I miss you so much!”, Heechul wants to kiss Siwon, Siwon pushes Heechul’s lips away with his finger.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Heeculie! Why did he come? Aish don’t go so near with Siwon-hyung! I can’t stand to see it! Hey you, leave me and Siwon-hyung alone!!!!!

Siwon did not care Heechul at all, he kept eating his meals.

“Siwonnie, why did you eat in this place? Look at this table, eww so dirty..”, Heechul wipes the table with a tissue, he does it with his middle finger. He doesn’t want his clean hands get dirty with the dust on the table.

“You said this place dirty? And why did you even come here?”, Siwon asked as he entered the noodles to his mouth.

“Ahem, Heechulie, it’s better if we just order it right now? Just let Kyuhyunnie and Siwon eat together..”, Ryeowook approached them. He smiled to Siwon and Kyuhyun.

“No problem, Ryeowookie.. sit besides me! (Aish.. why did this weird twins come and disturb y lunch with Siwon-hyung?)”, Kyuhyun pretends to smile.

“Kyuhyunnie? Ah I didn’t realize you are here, Kyuhyunnie.. Must be because I miss my Siwonnie so much so I didn’t see you are here”

“(Your Siwonnie? What? You think who you are?) Oh no problem..”, Kyuhyun nods.

“Ehehehe thank you but we just came here to order foods for our granny.. she really loves jajangmyeon here, overhears noodles here are delicious!”, Ryeowook tries to ask Heechul to leave Kyuhyun and Siwon.

“Yea that’s right.. granny comes from her village today, village people despise cheap food like this ..”, Heechul was fanning his neck with his hands. Kyuhyun tries to be patient, actually he can’t stand with Heechul’s presence. Siwon glances at Kyuhyun, he knows that Kyuhyun is uncomfortable.

“Ryeowookie, I still want to be with Siwonnie! You just go order the foods first, when it’s finished we just need to take it”, Heechul said. He winks to Ryeowook to give signal that he wants Ryeowook to leave soon.

“O..okay”, Ryeowook only nods, he leaves the boys.

“Siwonnie, let me clean your mouth”, Heechul wipes the food stains around Siwon’s mouth. He admits himself as Siwon’s future wife, so he really concered with Siwom. Kyuhyun decides to look away from them, he is supporting his hands on his chin.

“By the way, where you had to go?”

“None of your business...”

“Siwonnie, how ca you say like that? You’d run out of fun right? Cheating, you didn’t count me in!”, Heechul pouts.

“Aish shut up!”, Siwon shouted.

“Siwon-hyung, don’t be too rude to Heechulie.. you can explain what we did to him right? (he must know that Siwon-hyung and I are really close)”, Kyuhyun said.

“We didn’t do anything.. he wanted to eat in this place, I just treat him to eat here..”, Siwon answered coldly. Kyuhyun is very disappointed, he really wants to run away from that awkward situation.

“Oh really? Kyuhyunnie you enjoy foods here? Oh hahaha, you remind me with my granny! Definetly we met here because destiny, God makes us to meet each other today so I am able to see your handsome face Siwonnie..”, Heechul giggles as he pulls Siwon’s chin.

“Oh.. (remind you with your granny? You mean I am as corny as your granny?)”, Kyuhyun nods slowly. Siwon remained silent, Heechul stole a kiss on Siwon’s cheek. Kyuhyun startled to see their intimacy.

“aish damn youuuu!!!”, Siwon wipes Heechul’s kiss mark.

“Yeeaaaay, finally I could steal your kiss!! Your cheeks are attractive and your lips are inviting Siwonnie..”, Heechul teases Siwon.

“You both are very affectionate...”, Kyuhyun gave compliment although his heart really hurted.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aigoo, what actually happened with me? Why is my heart so sick to see someone besides me being close with Siwon-hyung? And Heechulie.. he really loves to flirt Siwon-hyung! But Siwon-hyung is always cold toward to him.. sometimes they act like that in school too, I don’t get it..

“you think so? Yeah, because we’ve engag...... ouuuuchhh!!!”, Heechul screams in pain. He can’t continue his sentence because suddenly Siwon steps on his leg powerfully. Kyuhyun widen his eyes.

“Let’s go home..”, Siwon stands up, he prepares to leave.

“Wait me, Siwon-hyung! Ehm Heechulie we go home first, see you!!”, Kyuhyun bows and chases Siwon.

“Siwonnieeeee!!!”, Heechul pouts. He wants to chase Siwon but his leg injured. Kyuhyun and Siwon leave the tavern quickly, Siwon lets Kyuhyun to enter the car first.

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s the very first time Siwon-hyung lets me to enter the car first.. aaah I feel so special..

In the car, Kyuhyun’s so quite. He doesn’t speak or sing at all to break the silence in the car. He was deep in thought about his friend, Choi Siwon. After a week he knew Siwon, it’s the first time he feels something weird with himself everytime he is with Siwon. Siwon didn’t speak too, he is busy with his phone.

The car stops in front of Kyuhyun’s house.......

“Thank you so much, Siwon-hyung. I really have a great time these days.. bye”, Kyuhyun smiled. He prepares to open the door, but Siwon holds on his hand.

“Wait Kyuhyunnie!”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun looks back, suddenly Siwon lift up Kyuhyun’s chin then he presses a tender kiss on it. Kyuhyun startled when Siwon kissing him. But the kiss didn’t last long, Siwon releases the kiss. Kyuhyun blushed, he was too shocked after being kissed by his friend.

“You expected it right?”, Siwon teased.

“....”, Kyuhyun didn’t answer, he was speechless.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung kissed me.. he kissed me a while ago, aaaah!!! It’s embarassing, he caught that I was expecting the kiss? Aish... but it’s really sweet, now called me with Kyuhyunnie, aigoo!!! But I still don’t know why he likes to kiss me, does he like me? Aah what am I thinking about! It’s impossible!! But if he likes me he’s supposed to shoot me right?

“Kyuhyunnie, I still have problem with mathematic, moreover we are going to face math daily exam on Tuesday right? could you teach me again tomorrow?”, Siwon asked. Kyuhyun didn’t hear him, he was deep in thought.

“Kyuhyunnie? Ah I knew, you’re too lazy to give me the lesson right? I get it, I get it.. but Kyuhyunnie please I really need your help.. ehm, how if I threat you cheese cake again to reward you?”, Siwon coaxes. He nudges Kyuhyun.

“Ah! So..sorry, I didn’t hear you. ehehehehe, actually you don’t need to reward me anything, I’ll be happy to help you anytime! I could also learn too, Siwon-hyung”, Kyuhyun answered nervously.

“So, tomorrow after school?”

“Okay!”, Kyuhyun nodded.

“Thank you, Kyuhyunnie”, Siwon smiled.

“You’re welcome”, Kyuhyun smiled as he nodded. Kyuhyun opened the car door, he got out as he received his suitcase from Siwon’s bodyguard.

“Thank you, it’s that all.. you’ve helped me so much”, Kyuhyun bows to the bodyguard.

“Siwon-hyung, you want to play for a while?”, Kyuhyun turned his attention to Siwon. Siwon looked at Kyuhyun through the window.

“No , thanks. You better take a rest, Kyu. Moreover, we’ll meet again tomorrow right?”

“Yeah.. that’s right. See you tomorrow”

“See you too”, Siwon closed the window. The car goes left Kyuhyun’s house. Kyuhyun waved happily to the car. He turns his body and opens the gate.

“Strange, why is this house so silence?”, Kyuhyun closed the gate. He’s very astonished, because usually his mom always comes to help him opening the gate when she hears the bell of the gate rings. Kyuhyun opens the door, his house looked so quite.

“I’m home!”, Kyuhyun shouts.

“Did you hear that could it be Kyuhyun has arrived?”, Mr. Cho said to his wife. The parents are in the dining room.

“Eomma? Appa?”, Kyuhyun calls out his parents.

“Kyuhyunnieeee!!!”, his mom runs happily and hugs her son.

“Eomma!!”, Kyuhyun smiles, he kisses his mom’s cheek.

“Welcome home, my son. Did something happen to you?”, Mr. Cho came.

“Don’t worry, nothing appa.. I am so happy to see eomma and appa again! I miss you!”, Kyuhyun hugs his father.

“Kyuhyunnie, you won’t believe it! Come and see the dining table!!”, Mrs. Cho grabs Kyuhyun to the dining room. Kyuhyun’s eyes widen in shock to see a lot of foods on the dining table.

“Aaaaaah they looked delicious!!!”, Kyuhyun hurried to take his chopsticks. He takes a seat and tries the foods one by one.

Previously, we didn’t feel we ordered them besides didn’t have money to pay them too! But he said that your friend, Choi Siwon was ordering the food for us! Hohohohoho, he’s very kind! I bet you must had great day yesterday right?”, Mrs. Cho explained excitedly. Kyuhyun stops munching the foods.

“Choi Siwon?”, that innocent boy looked at his mother.

“Yeah, he is! Kyuhyunnie, tell your parents about your sleepover time with him yesterday!”, Mrs. Cho ordered as she took a seat besides her son.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Si..Siwon-hyung, he sent these foods for my family? Oh God.. he’s not only concerned with me but with my family too!! Aaaah, Siwon-hyung!! Why are you so sweet? And these foods were similiar like the dinner I had yesterday! How could he know I really loved these foods? Aaaaah...

Kyuhyun smiled shyly as he remembered Siwon’s face. The butterflies are kicking his stomach, Kyuhyun only giggles.

“Kyuhyunnie, what happened?”, Mrs. Cho knits her forehead when he sees his son giggles like crazy.

“Ahem, I want to tidy up my suitcase..”, Kyuhyun gets off from the chair, he drags his suitcase to his room. He walks like a drunken man.

“Siwon-hyuuuuuung!!!”, Kyuhyun squaked on the bed. He hugs the bolster tightly, then he jumps on the bed as he sings a song.

“I want youuuuuuuuuuu!!!! I need youuuuuuu!!!! I love youuuuuuu!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun sings loudly as he jumps on the bed. But because he was too excited, he falled from the bed.

“aish...”, he rubs his head.

“I’m getting crazy now... I better tidy up this suitcase soon”, Kyuhyun crawls to reach his suitcase, then he opens it. The first stuff he sees is the piggy doll from Siwon.

“Siwon-hyung...”, Kyuhyun smiles as he looks at the doll. He recalled the moment when Siwon gave him that doll.

“Aaaaahhh!!”, Kyuhyun screams as he pinches the doll. Then he puts it on the floor, and he brings out every stuffs from the suitcase. In the midst of his clothes, he finds 2 pieces of photo. Those are Siwon’s and Kyuhyun’s photos in photo booth.

“Aish, it’s embarassing”, Kyuhyun puts as he takes a look at the photo when he kissed Siwon. He raises his hand onto his lips.

“He kissed me when I wanted to open the car door..”, he touches his lips. His other hand grabs another photo, the photo when Siwon embraced him and they smiled together to the camera. He stares Siwon’s eyes in the photo passionately, he closes his eyes. Kyuhyun presses his lips on Siwon’s lip in the photo. He kisses the photo passionately, imagines if the photo he kissed is really Siwon. He throws himself to the bed while his lips still kissing the photo.

“I love you.......”, Kyuhyun gasped.

“I love you too, Kyuhyunnie”

“Kyuhyun startled to hear the voice, he opens his eyes. He sees Siwon’s face in the photo wetted by his saliva

Kyuhyun’s POV

OMG, I kissed a photo? I also make fantasies about Siwon-hyung?! Aaaah how disgusting I am!! I hope there’s nobody finds me like this! But that voice.. where does it come from?

Kyuhyun looks back to the door.

“Eomma? And.....appa?!”, Kyuhyun hurried to hide the kissing pose photo behind the pillow.

“You said I love you for whom?”, Mrs. Asked.

“and I saw you were kissing,.........something?”, Mr. Cho added the question.

“(Aish they caught me!) ah... ehm... I... I was..only acting! You know? Acting like.....actor! ahem, 1, 2, ,3 action!!”, Kyuhyun pretends to be innocent, he imitates film director’s style.

“Does it mean you join drama club in school?”

“Umm, yeah..”, Kyuhyun nods nervously. He really felt guilty because he just lied to his parents.

“Kyuhyunnie, what did you bring from there?”, Mrs. Cho is curious, she takes a look at all stuffs that Kyuhyun brought out.

“This doll is really adorable! It looks like you hahahahahaha!!!”, Mrs. Cho giggles as she grabs the pig doll.

“Eomma... (Eomma insulted me like Siwon-hyung, do I really look alike with pig?)”, Kyuhyun pouts.

“I don’t know that you have a doll like this..”, Mr. Cho takes a look at the doll too.

“That’s Siwon-hyung’s present for me. He caught it from the doll crane in game corner”, Kyuhyun blushes.

“Really he’s so sweet! And how about this photo? It’s wet..”, Kyuhyun’s mom grabs the photo that Kyuhyun just kissed until it was getting wet. Mrs Cho wipes Kyuhyun’s kiss mark that made the photo wet in Siwon’s face part. Kyuhyun pretends not knowing anything about the kiss mark, he looks away to the window and scratches his head.

“Honey, look at this! These are our son with his friend! Really cute aren’t they?”, Mrs. Cho asked her husband to see the photo.

“They are. Well, they look like brothers”, Mr. Cho gave his opinion.

“This one is so cute! I’m going to frame this and decorate it in living room~”

“No way! It’s one of my memories with Siwon-hyung! I want to keep it!”, Kyuhyun takes it away from his mom.

“You’re that fond of Choi Siwon huh?”, Mr. Cho asked.

“What?”, Kyuhyun blushes, he’s being shy.

“Yeah, you’re fond of him until you don’t want anybody to take over the present from him?”, the father teases his son.

“Not like that! I just...”, Kyuhyun tries to make sure if he doesn’t have any feelings with Siwon but he’s speechless.

“Darling, don’t intimade our Kyuhyunnie like that.. you just made him scared . everthing is acording to himself, that photo is his own”, Mrs. Cho pats her husband’s shoulder.

“Eomma, you really understand my feelings! I love you!”, Kyuhyun gives his mom a hug.

“Just because I often make you scared out, you don’t say you love your father too?”

“Ummmm.... well, I love you too appa!”, Kyuhyun answered, he still hugged his mother. Mr. Cho smiled.

“Kyuhyunnie, who owns this shirt?”

“Ah this.. it’s Siwon-hyung’s. He lend me this when we went to the church.”

“Oh my God this shirt is so smooth.. it didn’t look like cheap shirt, what its brand?”, Mr. Cho stands behind Kyuhyum, he takes a look at the shirt brand on the collar.

“OH MY GOD! Kyuhyun go take off this shirt hurry! Don’t make it dirty or broken, it belongs to your friend right? Listen, my 3 months salary won’t be able to but this shirt! Take it off!”, Mr. Cho glared as he saw the brand.

“Whether that expensive?”, Kyuhyun gapes. He hurried to unbotton the shirt.

“Kyuhyunnie, do it slowly! How if the button off?”, Mrs. Cho helps his son unbottoning the shirt.

*SiChul*

Siwon just arrived in his mansion, he took off his coat as he enterd the main door.

“Hi Siwonnie”, Heechul blocks his way.

“You! why are you in my home?”, Siwon was surprised.

“Welcome home, Choi Siwon”, a woman and a man waved to the boy. They are sitting in the living room with his stepmother.

Siwon’s POV

He is not alone? That woman and man.. they are Heechul’s parents! And that evil woman had came back? What are they doing here?

Siwon bows to Heechul’s parents without saying anything. He hurried to make his way to leave the living room.

“where are you going, darling? Have a seat here, they are Mr and Mrs Kim, your parents in law”, the stepmother said gently.

“(Aish you call me darling in front of them, you hide your evil side from them right)”, Siwon obeys his stepmother. He sits beside her. He tries to be courteous at all with Heechul’s family because he has responsible to keep Choi family good name in front of another people.

“Hello, we meet again”, Ryeowook smiles as he waves to Siwon.

“Hey.. (Aish, that mad boy brought his whole family to my home?? off! What does he want?!)”, Siwon waves. Heechul has a seat next to his fiancee, he places his hand on Siwon’s hand. Siwon was uncomfortable.

“Ehm, finally our handsome Siwonnie has came back. So we can start it now”, Mrs. Kim said.

“ahahaha, that’s right. So Siwonnie, Kim family’s coming here aims to discuss your wedding day with Heechulie. You must be so excited right? Ahahahaha, we’ve made the decision to hold your wedding in America after the school graduation”

“No way!!”, Siwon was pissed off. He disagree with his marriage with Heechul.

“Darling, I haven’t finished my words”, the stepmother glared at Siwon. Siwon remained silent.

“So we’re here to discuss about your wedding concept, we want to make an unforgottable wedding for our beloved sons”

“Mommy, I want a wedding at the beach! So let the sky and the sea witnesses our sacred day!!”, Heechul said happily.

“I don’t want this marriage..”, Siwon grumbles. Everyone stares at Siwon, Siwon looks away from them. His heart was bleeding.

“Look at this, I’ve browsed about wedding concept on the internet. You can choose what you like”, Mr. Kim shows his laptop.

“Siwonnie, c’mon! Take a look at this together!”, Heechul whines.

“I am not interested”

“Darling, don’t be cruel to Heechulie”, the stepmother whispered to Siwon.

“Siwonnie.. please?”, Heechul coaxes, he crosses his hand on Siwon’s arm. Siwon takes deep breath, he pretends being enthusias for his wedding day.

Siwon’s POV

I will never marry him!! Never!!

[Rainy morning......]

“Ah it’s raining today...”, Kyuhyun pouts as he looks outside the window. He was wearing his uniform, he wanted to take his bicycle but the rain blocked his way.

“Kyuhyunnie, are you sure you are still going to school by bicycle? This rain is heavy”, Kyuhyun’s mom asked.

“Hmmm.. can appa accompany me to school?”

“your father had gone to his office this early morning”

“Whaaat? So how could I go to school?”

“You actually can go there by bus”

“Bus?”, Kyuhyun startled.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Taking bus? Aish, I never go anywhere by that vehicle  alone.. but it’s raining outside, I’m only bothering eomma if I ask her to accompany me to school..

“Kyuhyunnie”, Mrs. Cho calls again.

“Yeah?”, Kyuhyun has worried to take bus to his school.

“It’s easy, Kyuhyunnie. Your school is located in Gangnam district, take bus with letter G. It will bring you there”, Mrs. Cho gave instruction.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Damn, it’s like I must go to school by bus today..

“Bring this, Kyuhyunnie~ hurry up, you’ll be late”, Mrs. Cho puts up an umbrella in front of the door for his son.

“Eomma, but I.. umm, would you repeat the bus type?”, Kyuhyun asked, his face was terrified.

“Take a bus with letter G, darling. Take care Kyuhyunnie~”, Kyuhyun’s mom closed the door. Atmosphere instantly became silent.

“(Bus with letter B) oh okay, thank you! bye!”, that boy walks outside under the umbrella.

Not long after............

“Ding dong!”, Cho family’s house bell rings. Siwon is in front of the door, a bodyguard stretches himself with umbrella.

“Who’s that?”, Kyuhyun’s mom opens the door to see who rang the bell.

“Morning, aunty. Is there Kyuhyun?”, Siwon bows.

“Morning, Siwonnie. He just went to school!”

“Did he ride his bicycle to school? (If yes, I’ll really feel guilty! It’s raining, he will get sick!)”

“He didn’t, I told him to go to school by bus. To avoid coming late to school~”

“Bus?! (Aish, sometimes he can be a really stupid person I’m afraid there will be something happened with him)”

“Yes, why did you come here Siwonnie?”

“Ah.. ehm, nothing. Thank you for your information aunty. Bye!”, siwon bows, he hurried to hop onto his car.

“Go to bus stop now!”, Siwon ordered. The driver nods, the car makes it way to the bus stop. He wants to chase Kyuhyun.

Siwon’s POV

His mom said that he just went to school, he would still be around here!

And sure enough, when the car passes the bus stop, Siwon finds Kyuhyun is waiting for a bus.

“Stop here! Give me the umbrella!”, Siwon offers his hand as he looks at Kyuhyun who is standing in bus stop.

“Okay, you guys go! I’ll go to school by bus today”, Siwon opens the car door, he puts on the umbrella.

“But Master??”, the driver was confused.

“Hey!!!”, Siwon called his friend.

“Siwon-hyung?!”, Kyuhyun blushes to see his friend.

“You’re waiting for a bus?” Kyuhyun nodded

“Siwon-hyung how can you know I  am here? You’re supposed to go to school by your car right?”

“(I couldn’t tell you that I came to your house to pick you up in this rainy morning) I..I just found you here..so..I am here too”, Siwon answered nervously.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung.. he came here just for me?

“So we will take bus to school together? Yeaay, finally there’s someone who wants to accompany me! Thank you!! ah thank you so much too for the foods you sent yesterday and for the shirt you lend me! I’ve washed it!”

“Don’t be excessive like that! You’re embarassing! Just return the shirt at school later..”

“Okay! Siwon-hyung, I am so happy now! You are very kind, I like Siwon-hyung!!”, Kyuhyu was so excited.

“You like me?”, Siwon startled. Kyuhyun covered his mouth, he slipped out.

“Ah.. I.... ehm nevermind!”, Kyuhyun is speechless, an impromptu confession in the rainy they.

“(Is he serious about it?) actually, I like.....”, Siwon’s confession was interrupted.

“Siwon-hyung, let’s get in!”, Kyuhyun grabs Siwon and hops into the bus with B letter. It coloured blue.

“Oh okay.. ( off, only a little longer!)”, Siwon closed the umbrella. The bus was crowded enough, Kyuhyun tries to find empty chair. Siwon is standing while holding the hand hanger.

“Siwon-hyung, that seats are empty!”, Kyuhyun points empty seats in the corner.

“You’re a man, you’re strong enough to stand up right?”, Siwon replied.

“Siwon-hyung, I’m tired..”, Kyuhyun pouts. He is grabbing the hand hanger and stands besides Siwon.

“Why we don’t take that seats?”

“That seats better belong to women and old men”, Siwon answered.

“Like her?”, Kyuhyun pointed a pregnant woman who just came.

“Yup! Please, ma’am”, Siwon lets that woman to have a seat in the empty chair.

“Thank you”, the woman smiled.

“See?”, Siwon turned his attention to Kyuhyun.

“So that’s called the way to threat a woman?”

“That’s right..”, Siwon brushes Kyuhyun’s hair. Kyuhyun blushes,he smiles shyly.

Siwon’s POV

He’s damn cute! I am so happy when he said he likes me but is he serious? Or he said it just because he was too excited to know that I was going to accompany him to take bus?

“Kyuhyunnie, ehm actually what bus do we take?”

“Bus with letter B, eomma said this bus will bring us to our school”

“Letter B? Are you sure? You heard it clearly?”

“Yeah, I am pretty sure!”, Kyuhyun answered, he tried to recall his conversation with his mom.

Kyuhyun’s POV

B or G? But I heard eomma told me that I have to take the B bus! I am sure!

Kyuhyun thinks hard, he’s actually afraid if he takes wrong bus. Siwon looks outside the window.

“The rain had stopped, but why did the road look different from usual?”, Siwon is getting worried.

“Siwon-hyung, trust me!”, Kyuhyun calms down his friend although he’s diffident with the bus he took. Not long after, Siwon startes to feel sick because hanging in the bus for long time. He didn’t get used to surrounded by another people in one bus. He cold sweating, his face looked pale.

“Uhh..”, Siwon covered his mouth, his carsick makes him wants to throw up.

“Siwon-hyung are you okay?”, Kyuhyun feels something weird with his friend.

“Ahhhhh....”, Siwon closes his eyes, he tries his best to get hold himself. It will be embarassing if he vomits in the bus.

“Siwon-hyung, you have carsick? Relax, I have paper mint!”, Kyuhyun digs up some candies in his pocket. He hurried unwrapping it and feed it Siwon.

“Phew, thank you...”, Siwon sighed, he feels better after the paper mint. The bus stops suddenly, the passengers inside shaken. Kyuhyun bumps Siwon’s chest, Siwon catches Kyuhyun.

“Be careful!”, siwon said, his heart was beating so fast. Kyuhyun startled, his body touched Siwon’s body. He could sense Siwon’s heartbeats.

“Kyuhyunnie, closer.. the new passengers will enter”, Siwon’s hand wrapped Kyuhyun’s body so it can give little place for the passengers who just entered.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung, your body is so warm.. it’s really comfortable to lean on your chest..

Kyuhyun heads up, he sees Siwon is staring his face, thei eyes meet.

“So..sorry!”, Siwon withdrew his hands. Kyuhyun blushed, looked away from Siwon.

“It’s so cold today”, said a man besides them, he blows his breath to his both hands and rubs them. Kyuhyun looks at the man, he’s surprised.

“Yesung-sshi?!”, Kyuhyun calls that man.

“Yes? Oh my! You’re Kyuhyuna right? Oh my God, it’s nice to see you again! How are you?”, that man smiles widely when he sees Kyuhyun.

“Yesung-sshi, I am fine! How about you? aah Yesung sshi, nice to see you too!”, Kyuhyun wants to give that man a hug, but he ignores with showing his palm.

“I would like to hug you too but my coat was dirty. It was splashed by water on the street.. you’re going to school right don’t make your uniform becomes dirty, Kyuhyuna”

Siwon is watching his friend chats with the stranger (in Siwon’s opinion)

 Siwon’s POV

Who is this guy? They seem they know each other..and Kyuhyunnie, he looked very happy to chat with that guy. I am more handsome than him..

“Ah use my handkerchief, Yesung-sshi!”, Kyuhyun is going to clean Yesung’s dirty coat.

“Don’t be like a little kid, use my handkerchief”, Siwon stops Kyuhyun’s hand, he passes his handkerchief to Yesung.

“Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun looks back.

“Your handkerchief will get dirty if you use it to clean his coat, you have to know that you eat like a pig. How could you wipe the left food stains around your mouth if your handkerchief got dirty? (Actually, I just don’t like it to see you too concerned with that stranger)”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Siwon-hyung, you’re so mean!!! Do I really look alike with pig?”, Kyuhyun pouts.

“Ahahahaha you both are funny! Do not fight just because of a handkerchief! I really appreciate your concern. Thank you, here I return your handkerchief”, Yesung giggles as he give back Siwon’s hankerchief. Siwon receives it with straight face.

“Ah I forgot! Yesung-sshi, he is Choi Siwon! My buddy!”, Kyuhyun introduces Siwon to Yesung.

“Hey, how did you do?”, Siwon asks Yesung for shaking hands.

“How do you do? I am Kim Yesung, Kyuhyuna’s old friend”, Yesung shakes Siwon’s hand

“Yesung-sshi, was my senior in the previous school. He had graduated a year ago”, Kyuhyun tells about Yesung to his friend.

“Oh I see..”

“That’s right, I am in college now. Kyuhyuna, you are getting cuter since the time I saw you”, Yesung praised as he gentle pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Yesung-sshi, you make me shy”, Kyuhyun blushes.

“Kyuhyuna, it’s been a long time I didn’t see you.. I miss you.. (and I love you)”,Yesung said as he holds Kyuhyun’s both hands.

“I miss you too!”, Kyuhyun replied.

“Ahem!!”, Siwon cleared his throat. He’s getting jealous actually. Yesung withdraws his hands, Siwon pretends not knowing anything.

“Kyuhyuna, from your uniform... you are student of Kyunggi right?”, Yesung asked.

“Yeah, I’m on the way to get there”

“But I haven’t ever seen you there..”

“Really? Did you ever come to my school?”

“You don’t know? Actually, I dance instructor in dance class there.. I’m not a teacher anyway, only an intership course”

“Whaat? Aah Yesung-sshi I don’t know about it! Ah I remember, my friend ever invited me to join the dance class but that time I couldn’t participate because I had another business”

“who’s your friend who invited you?”

“Ryeowookie! I mean Kim Ryeowook!”

“Oh I know him! He has twins right? He’s very smart in dancing!”

“Cool! Ryeowookie is great! Yesung-sshi, what day you teach there?”

“Only on Tuesday and Friday, you want to try?”

“”I want! I want! I want to see Yesung-sshi dancing!”

“I’ll wait your attendance tomorrow”, Yesung pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Kyuhyunnie, why we haven’t arrived yet? Where is this?”, Siwon knits his forehead as he looks outside the window.

“Is that so?”, Kyuhyun turns his face to look outside the window.

“Ah you said you are on the way to school right? You mean Kyunggi High School in Gangnam District?”, Yesung knits his forehead.

“Indeed”

“Ah I think you take wrong bus because...this bus is heading Dongjak District... you’re supposed to take G bus not the B one”, Yesung said. Siwon and Kyuhyun wide his eyes in shocked. Yesung tries to hold back his laughter.

And then...........

“You are really stupid!”, Siwon yells as he gets out from the bus.

“Sorry, i don’t know...”, Kyuhyun felt guilty.

“Sorry? You can only say sorry and you don’t know? Can your sorry save us from this place?! Oh my God, you are ing stupid!!!”,angered Siwon shouted to his friend. The boys lost in another district in Seoul, they don’t know where are they actually.

“Sorry..”, clueless Kyuhyun avoids Siwon’s stare.

“where are we? Arrrghhh, God kill me now!!!!”, Siwon was really angry, he ruffled his hair.

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s my bad.. really my bad.. I am supposed to lost alone..

“Siwon-hyung, don’t scream like that! I can not think!!”

“You’re too stupid, how could we take wrong bus if it’s not one of you?”

“If you think you’re smart, you’re supposed to tell me earlier that we took wrong bus! I also don’t know that it will be like this!!”, Kyuhyun is getting angry too.

“I’ve told you but you kept saying trust me Siwon-hyung, trust me Siwon-hyung, I tried to trust you but you even brought us to this strange place! Stupidity of course..”, Siwon mocked.

“Stop saying me stupid! Uhh.. I hate you!!!”, Kyuhyun pushes Siwon but Siwon could catch his hand.

“Do I care? I hate you too!!!”, Siwon mocked. The  boys are in high temper.

Siwon’s POV

Aish, this morning I almost confessed my feelings to him! How could I like a stupid person like this kid? Aaaah, I should’t join him to take bus together!!it’s not going to be like this!!

Kyuhyun’s POV

Wuuu he is very annoying and fierce!! How could I kiss his photo like crazy and say to him that I liked him? How could I like a fierce man like him? I hate him!!!!!!

Kyuhyun’s eyes filled with tears, he almost cries. He has not idea to do, it’s the first time he’s being a lost kid.

“Aish why must I lost in this place with that stupid nerd, God?!”, Siwon bended down as he grumbled. Kyuhyun was insulted again.

“Uhhhhhhhh I said stop saying me stupid. Youuuuu!!! You think you’re not stupid too? You...you failed in graduation test for 2 years!! What worse than it?!”, Kyuhyun said sarcastically. He never think to insult his friend but his mouth said it so fast. Siwon was pissed off.

“Yeah I admit it, but is my foolish bothering you? has my foolish made you get in trouble?! Ha? You can’t answer right?! It’s better than you, a whole people said you are really smart, you have high IQ but now I doubt it.. I never know there is a genius nerd who couldn’t distinguish letter B and letter G.. How stupid”, Siwon felt satisfied when he could reply.

“Youuuu, don’t backtalk! I hate youuuu!!!!!”, Kyuhyun’s tears rolled down his cheeks. He is speechless.

“Hahahahahahaha, is crying all you can do? Big baby!”, Siwon insults.

“Hey, you are talking like you never cry too!! You think you are not tearful?! You are!! You ever cried like a kid in school balcony, and you cried during the sleepover too! You cry even when there’s nothing to cry about! It’s normal if I am crying now in this situation! I panic you know!!”, Kyuhyun shouted as he sobbed.

“I cried because.... I...I was remembered by my parents! Only a person with stone heart who never cry when he recalls his memories with his parents!!”

“It proves that you’re big baby too!! Stupid big baby who didn’t pass the school for 2 years!!!”

“Then you are stupid big baby who couldn’t distinguish letters and could only up anything!”

“Uhhhhhhhh I HATE YOUUUUU!!!!! I HATE YOUUUUUU!!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams with tears. People in that district are staring to the angered boys.

“I HATE YOU TOO!!!!! Ah discussing with you wll never end!!”, Siwon shouted. He looked away, he searched his phone in his bag. He phoned his driver..

“I am in.....around Dongjak District. What bus I should to take to go to my school?”

“What? Dongjak District? How can Master get in that place?”

“Aish just say what bus I should take!!! C’mon!”

“Ah my apologize, Master Siwon! You are in Dongjak District now.....ah take bus with number 41, it coloured yellow, it will bring you back to Gangnam District!”

“Number 41, yellow.. okay thanks, bye!!”, Siwon hanged up the phone.

“What is Master doing in Dongjak district? Or he probably took wrong bus so he lost there?”, the confused driver muttered.

Kyuhyun glances at Siwon, he wants to know what Siwon is doing. He really wants to apologize but he’s too shy to start it. Siwon is looking for a bus, sometimes he glances at Kyuhyun too.

“Aish, I’ll be late to school.. it’s all your fault!!, Siwon points at Kyuhyun.

“Gezzzz, stop blaming me!!!”, Kyuhyun stomps his foot. Siwon turned his attention to the main road.

“Ah here!!! Come here!!!”, Siwon smiles widely when he finds a yellow bus with number 41 headed to his place, he waves hands happily to the bus. The bus stopped in front of Siwon, he hopped onto it without inviting Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looks at the bus, it hasn’t left the bus stop. He enters the bus too, that bus is not crowded. He can see Siwon is sitting near the window.

“You guys going to school at this hour? You will surely be punished..”, the driver said as he drove the bus. Kyuhyun headed to Siwon’s place, Siwon is there, pulling grumpy face. He didn’t want to look at Kyuhyun at all. Kyuhyun stared Siwon nervously, he hopes Siwon will ask him to sit together but Siwon didn’t. Kyuhyun decides to have a seat on the other side. They both are very quite.

“(Siwon-hyung must be really mad.. he didn’t want to talk with me..)”, Kyuhyun felt guilty.

“(You kid, why did you have seat there? You’re trying to avoid me?!)”, Siwon grumbled. He turned his face to see Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun did the same thing. Their eyes meet.

“Si...”, Kyuhyun tries to call Siwon’s name, Siwon looks away. Kyuhyun pouts, he turned his face to look outside the window.

They reached their school back...........

They arrived in their school on 08:20, 20 minutes late from the school rules. Siwon and Kyuhyun still haven’t made peace. They are standing behind the tree acrossed to the school gate, Siwon is looking into the school gate. He wants to make strategy to step into the school without discovered by anybody.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Slipping game.. I am master of it!!

Kyuhyun smirks, he out from his hiding. He crossed the main road carefully. Kyuhyun is identifying the school situation from the gate that half opened. The school is very quiet, seem to ongoing learing activities. Kyuhyun looks back, Siwon is behind him. Siwon pretends whistling without looking at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Don’t worry, Siwon-hyung, you saved me to take the right bus when we lost in that district. It’s my turn to save you Siwon-hyung!

Kyuhyun sneaked into the school gate without making voice, Siwon followed him. Kyuhyun bended down behind the big fontain to hide himself. They must pass the spacious school field to enter the main door. Kyuhyun decides to pass it by crawling behind the pine trees along the field.

“(why it felt like I am following the conscription?)”, Siwon is crawling behind Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun tries to speed up. In the tip, he makes sure if there’s nobody around the field and the main door. Kyuhyun stands up and he runs to the main door. Siwon is squatting in tip of the way. Kyuhyun stops his step, he looks back. He lures his finger to Siwon then he hurried to enter the main door. Kyuhyun is watching Siwon’s effort to escape from the trees through the see-through main door.

“He’s still there? Waiting for me?”, Siwon sees Kyuhyun who’s still standing behind the main door. Siwon stands up and runs toward the door.

“Priiiiiiit!!!”, Siwon’s step was stopped by someone who blew a whistle. Siwon looks to the voice cause.

“Oh my God...”, Kyuhyun bumped his forehead to the door. Siwon stratled to see his PE teacher caught him.

“( off, it’s really my bad day!) Morning sir..”, Siwon bows nervoulsly.

“You know what time is it?”, said the teacher.

“Yeah..”, Siwon nods.

“You know what time to be on school?” Siwon nods again.

“mention..”

“Students must be on school 15 minutes before the first lesson starts...”

“If you’even known it already, why did you break the law?!!!!!”, the fierce teacher shouted, Siwon was terrified.

“Sorry, sir..”, Siwon bows.

“Korea will regret to have a young man like you who loves to break the law!”, the teacher said sarcastically. Kyuhyun is still there, he can’t decide where he should go. He sees the stair in front of his eyes, he can actually go hurry climbing it onto the upper floor. In other way his friend was reprimanded by a fierce teacher.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish, why it even became like this?! It’s really hard to choose!

Kyuhyun’s legs brought him to the stair, he recalled his promise with Siwon.

“If  you are my friend... can you promise me that you won’t leave me even in difficult times though ?”, Siwon stared Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun blushes when he hears Siwon’s order.

“I promise..”, Kyuhyun crosses his little finger on Siwon’s little finger.

“Pinky promise!”, they both said as they locked their fingers.

“You should cut your finger if you break your promise!”, Siwon warns as he releases his little his finger from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun becomes aware of it, he turns his body and opens the main door. Kyuhyun runs toward the teacher and Siwon.

“My apologize, sir! Actually he’s not the only one who came late, me too!”, Kyuhyun finally confesses.

“You?!”, Siwon is impressed.

[10 minute later...........]

“34, 35, 36, 37...”, Siwon and Kyuhyun are doing push up as their punishment.

“I’m tired..”, Kyuhyun gasped.

“Hey.. why you were not immidiately to escape? Why you even come here?!”, Siwon asked as he gasped.

“You don’t remember our promise? I promise that I won’t leave you include in every difficult times we have! I am afraid I must cut my finger if I break my promise.. your fault it my fault too!!!”, that innocent boy sweating.

“Kyuhyunnie....”, Siwon was touched.

“Hey why are you guys even talking?! Add movements to be 50 times more!!!”, the fierce teacher shouted.

“WHAAAT?!!!!”, Siwon and Kyuhyun are surprised

Siwon’s POV

Oh my, what kind of angel you are? You changed your mind to accompany me doing this punishment, you did it all for the sake of me.. you even remebered your promise although you are panicked? Kyuhyunnie...

*HeeWook*

“Heechulie, poor Kyuhyunnie and Siwon.. when I delivered the books to the teacher room, I saw they are punished by the PE teacher. They must be so tired but I am really proud of them!! They are very loyal, one punished, the other one will accompany the one who being punished”, Ryeowook said as he watched Kyuhyun and Siwon from the school balcony.

“I want to accompany Siwonnie but I don’t want to be tired..”, Heechul said.

“Ah.. (Just say that you obviously don’t want to get punished at all!)”, Ryeowook only nods.

“besides, what the heck Kyuhyunnie must always accompany Siwonnie? He didn’t know that he actually only used by Siwon.. he’s so innocent”

“What do you mean?”

“Siwon’s mom said that she told Siwon to pretend making friends with Kyuhyunnie. If he did that, Siwon was able to steal knowledge from him so he can boost his score and pass this school fluently.. and after it, indeed he will marry me!”, Heechul giggles. Ryeowook widen eyes in shocked..

“Siwon did it to Kyuhyunnie? That’s so mean!!”, Ryeowook stomps his foot.

.

.

.

we will enter to the conflict that happened, and there is new character too! Yes, He's Kim Yesung! I'll update it on foreword later :) and do you want to meet WonKyu? see this picture:

look at the red  for 30 seconds (without blinking), and then hurry up to see the figure on the colorless wall (it will be better if you see that on white wall) and see WonKyu in front of you! and this is the pic of Kyuhyunnie who eating jajangmyeon:

LMFAO xD!! thank you so muchr reading my fic, I am so sorry for long update -_nd sorry too that I couldn't read your fanfic you wrote too, I am busy with my assignment >< but if I have spare time, I promise to read your fic too! thank you so much *bow*