Very very Happy Day

Behind You

*Preview*

“Hhhh... I won’t let you beat me again.. hhhh...”, Kyuhyun said. His breathing falter.

“...are you kidding me? Hhh...hhhh... I...am...the..winner!!!”, Siwon said. Both start feeling tired. They are glaring each other, they look very fierce.

“Siwon-hyung~”, Kyuhyun’s death glare turns into angel face. He smiles sweetly to Siwon.

“hhh.. hhh....”, Siwon tries to control his breathe. He was fascinated by Kyuhyun’s smile. But he tries to ignore him.

“Siwon-hyung!”, this time Kyuhyun calls with coquettish voice. Siwon glances at him. Kyuhyun shook his bangs with his fingers and it ends with a sassy wink. Siwon blushes. In his eyes, Kyu looks extremely cute. He can’t take his eyes off his cute friend.

“Siwon-hyung~ Chu~”, Kyuhyun throws a kiss in the air to flirt Siwon. Siwon’s heart is beating so fast. He was sunk by Kyuhyun’s aesthetic charm that is very tempting. Without realizing it, Kyuhyun was a few feet ahead from him.

---

“Kyuhyunnie.... Between Yesung-hyung and Siwon, which one will you choose?”

“?!”, Kyuhyun was surprised.

“Erm.. Between that guys, who is in your heart?”, Ryeowook clarifies the question. Kyuhyun turns red into tomato instantly. It’s very hard to decide.

Siwon’s POV

 What the heck?! Why did that boy compare me with Yesung? Why must Yesung?! O..of course he will choose me! Kyu.. mention my name.. my name..

“I .... can’t...choose one of them”, Kyuhyun answers. Siwon, Ryeowook, and Heechul (he overheard it) were surprised.

---

“That...that is Yesung-hyung!!”, Ryeowook is getting nervous to see his dance instructor in his class whereas today there is no dance class. All students haven’t gone home because their homeroom said he will give an announcement.

“Woow, my old friend comes to my class!! Siwon-hyung, that is my old friend!! My dance instructor too!!”, Kyuhyun is too excited to see Kim Yesung, his old friend. He shakes Siwon’s chair cause he’s too excited.

“Aish, you are very corny..”, Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Okay kids, sorry for interrupting your time to go home. I have an important announcement. Next February 2nd, which falls on Saturday, the entire class of 12 will visit the orphanage. We will make a small show to entertain the children there”, Mr. Kangin said.

“What show will our class offers?”, a student ask.

“To answer your question, 12-1 will present a class play titled Three Little Pigs..(interrupted)”

“3 Little Pigs?! Cho Kyuhyun must be the pig!”, Siwon said.

“What are you saying?!!!”, Kyuhyun square off to hit Siwon.

 

Chapter 11: Very very happy day!

“That’s only fairy tale, if you want to compare the pig and the wolf in the real world, wolf is stronger!!", Siwon defends himself.
"Hey, did you forget if we will entertain the children in orphanage?! are there eny kids will love the firce wolf like you? Nothing!", Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue.
"Just see it later, kids must know how to be a strong person in the future!! Wolf will be their role model!! How could the world nexr generation be if they imitate the weak pig who can only roll around the mud?!"
"Okay we'll see later who has the most fans, sneaky wolf!"
"Wolf is the winner, little pig. let me come in~"
"No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin chin."
"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down.", Siwon pulls himself closer to Kyuhyun. His hand moves reaching Kyu's .
"Wah it's still as soft as rubber!", Siwon said.
"(What the heck?! he repeated what he did in the morning?!) gezz, let the little pig give you a lesson!!", Kyuhyun kicks his knee up hardly and it hits Siwon's manhood.
"Ugh!!"

“Si..Siwon-hyung!!”, Kyuhyun immediately supported Siwon’s body which was going to fall.

“You...jerk.. Uhhh..”, Siwon winced in pain.

“Uhm.. how pain?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Stupid.. Ugh.. You hitted mine...it was as same as you wanted to kill me... .. didn’t you know..what you hitted earlier was men’s weak point..”

“Ooh~ So, that was Siwon-hyung’s sensitive spot?”

“You might say.. (What the hell)”

“Yeeaaaayy I knew Siwon-hyung’s sensitive spot! I knew it!!”, Kyuhyun jumped with joy.

“Stupid, it’s not something to be proud!! Aish.. (Is he innocent or really stupid anyway?)”, Siwon stared Kyuhyun quizzically.

And then, the students showed the role they got each and Yesung noted them.

“Whoaa, Heechulie you became the pig too?! Wow we really accord!”

Heechul didn’t respond to Kyu, he just went Yesung, “Yesung-hyung, I don’t want to be the pig. The costume will make me look fat”

“Why did he ignore me?”, Kyuhyun grumbled.

“Everyone who wear costume will look fat right? Bear with it, Heechulie”

“Uhh but I don’t like this, hyung..”, Heechul rolled his eyes.

“Heechulie, you must be thankful. You will play as main character, it’s cool isnt’t it?”, Yesung tried to persuade his student.

“Fine! I got it...”, Heechul nodded. Finally he could accept his role voluntarily. Heechul wanted to know Siwon’s role in this drama, then he asked that boy.

“Siwonnie, what role did you get?”, Heechul asked curiously.

“Wolf”, Siwon answered shortly.

“Wolf?!! Ahh in the script, the pig will act with the wolf, won’t it?!!! Aaaahhh I am so happy, we’ll be filmed together!!!”, Heechul hugged Siwon’s arm.

“Aish.... Stop hugging me!!”, Siwon pushed Heechul.

“Okay students, everyone already got the script right? So, let’s start the first practise!!”, yesung said.

 

[After practising.....]

*SiChul*

“Where was that little pig? ......... or maybe he was talking to the ugly instructor?!”, Siwon who was waiting for Kyuhyun in the field settled by suspicion. He decided to approach his friend in the class.

“Siwonnie!!”, Heechul called.

“Here, for you”, Heechul offered Siwon a can of soft drink, himself held his soft drink with other hand. Siwon only looked at the can without saying anything.

“Don’t hesitate, Siwonnie~”

“I want which already opened”, Siwon snatched Heechul’s soft drink then he drank it.

“Eh?”, Heechul startled. It was very rarely that Siwon would drink another person’s used.

“Aah~ Siwonnie, you wanted to drink it because you wanted to kiss me right? You wanted to taste my lips? Siwonnie, why not just say it?”, Heechul grinned. Heard it, Siwon spitting his drink.

“Wh...what the heck?! Who wanted to kiss you?! I chose this because I didn’t want to bother opening the can lid, stupid!!”

“Hmm... Really?”, Heechul chuckled.

“Siwonnie, how about the real kiss? We haven’t done it for long times, have we?”, Heechul blocked Siwon’s way. Siwon stunned, Heechul wrapped his hands around Siwon’s neck.

[In the class...]

“Huh, role of apple tree just that much.. I felt useless..”, Ryeowook grumbled while tidying up his books into his bag. He saw his camera digital in his bag.

“Hmm... Yesung-hyung must be very busy this time. Heechulie was right, it was useless to act like this. Yesung-hyung was Kyuhyun’s old friend, he must already knew everything about him..”, Ryeowook sighed as he zipped his bag.

“Hey Ryeowookie, you brought your camera, didn’t you? want me to take your photo with Yesung-sshi?”, Kyuhyun suddenly appeared in front of Ryeowook.

“Kyuhyunnie? I thought you already went home..”, Ryeowook was surprised. Had not time to answer, Kyuhyun immediately called Yesung loudly.

“Yesung-sshi!! Yesung-sshi!!! Want to take a picture together with Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook shivered, he was very nervous.

“Okay..”, Yesung answered. Kyuhyun ped Ryeowook’s bag then he took away the camera.

“Why are you far off?!”, Kyuhyun pouted. Yesung then walked toward Ryeowook and he embraced his student. Ryeowook who was very nervous didn’t dare to look at Yesung’s eyes at all.

“Wookie, don’t bow your head like that!! Look at the camera!!”, Kyuhyun scolded. Ryeowook forced himself to smile at the camera. Click! The first photo was taken.

“Cool!!  Could you both get closer?”,Kyuhyun smirked. He made the boys startled, they stared each other.

“Like what?”, Yesung asked enthusiastically.

“Uhm...Yesung-sshi, why don’t you hug Wookie from behind?”

“Aah like this?”, Yesung put his hands  around Ryeowook’s slim waist.

“Ye... (Why did we look like taking picture for pre-wedding?)”, Ryeowook blushed.

With satisfaction smile Kyuhyun took their second picture.

“Ryeowookie, Kyuhyunnie, sorry that I have to go now..”, Yesung looked fitful, he ran from them.

“Why did he look the rush?”, Kyuhyun grumbled.

“perhaps he wanted to stay away from me..”, Ryeowook sighed.

“Why did you look sad?”

“Kyuhyunnie, you’re supposed to instruct him to kiss me—“, Ryeowook slipped out.

“Aaah~”, Kyuhyun nodded in understanding.

“N..no!!! don’t get me wrong!! Aish... I want to go home..”, Ryeowook became awkward.

“Wookie, you forgot your camera!!”, Kyuhyun chased Ryeowook who was already outside the classroom.

“I want to see the result”, Ryeowook said when he received his camera.

“Wookie, I want to see it too!”

“...........”

“Eh?”

“.....  why the results are black?”, Ryeowook was confused.

“Aaaa...Ryeowookie... I forgot to open the lens before taking it.......”

“Kyuhyunnie...”, Ryeowook sighed weakly. His face turned somber.

“I... I am sorry, Wookie. Forgive me.. We can take another pictures tomorrow, I’ll take your kissing pose with him!!”, Kyuhyun felt guilty. He shook Ryeowook’s shouldr.

“It’s okay... (Oh God, what is my fault? Why things turned out this way?)”, Ryeowook cursed his own fate.

“Ryeowookie, forgive meee!!!”, Kyuhyun pleaded.

“I forgive you! I forgive you!”

 

*SiChul*

“Wait.. We can’t”, Siwon refused.

“Why? You are shy?”, Heechul pulled himself to Siwon’s arms.

“Aish.. are you stupid?! We are still in school!! It’s embarassing!!”

“It’s only between guys, who cares?”

Siwon pretended not hearing Heechul, he walked away to the parking lot.

“Siwonnie, you wanted to accompany me to take my bicycle? Aah you’re so kind~”, Heechul was impressed.

“Hey, I wanted to take my own bike, stupid!”

“Bike?! But you couldn’t.........”, Heechul didn’t know if Siwon was able to ride bicycle.

“Ah I must wait him first!”, Siwon stopped.

“Waiting for whom?”

“Didn’t you have to wait for your twin first?”

“Siwonnie, twins aren’t always being together.. Moreover, I’ll see him again in home”

“Hihihihi.. you were right. If you always met the same person everyday, you must be bored”, Siwon giggled.

“(It was the first time I saw Siwon laugh for me)”, Heechul blushed. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were heading to the parking lot.

“Ah there were Siwon-hyung and Heechulie right there!”, Kyuhyun pointed at the 2 boys who were talking together.

“Heechu—“, Kyuhyun stopped Ryeowook who wanted to call his twin brother.

“They looked so intimate..”, Kyuhyun said.

“You didn’t know? they were engaged. Uh-oh..”, Ryeowook slipped out. Kyuhyun startled after hearing Ryeowook’s statement.

“They..were engaged? But they were both..guys?!”, Kyuhyun couldn’t believe.

“Yeah..”, Ryeowook covered his mouth with his hands.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung and Heechulie were engaged? But in my dream.. Siwon-hyung would marry me.. Aish I believed on dream? That was so sick! Siwon-hyung and Heechulie... it meant they would get married soon. Cho Kyuhyun, don’t cry.. don’t cry. You must accept this reality..

“Heechulie, why didn’t you buy me the drink too?”, Ryeowook pouted.

“Here, just drink mine”, Heechul gave Ryeowook his soft drink.

“Let’s go home!”, Siwon said as he pulled Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Get off me!”, Kyuhyun ran away to the parking lot.

“Kyuhyunnieeeeee!!!”, Siwon tried to chase him.

“What happened with Kyuhyunnie?”, the twins were confused.

“Sorry guys, I must attend English course today! See you!”, Kyuhyun took his bike and he cycled so fast.

“(Did I do wrong? Why did he act like he avoided me?)”, Siwon minded.

[The night in Kyuhyun’s bedroom]

“This world was not fair!!! Not fair!!! I loved Siwon-hyung, but why he was engaged with other?”, Kyuhyun cried, tissues were all over his bed. Kyuhyun was bored because he was too much crying, he decided to turn on his laptop.

“Starcraft? Ah.. I was not in mood to play it..”, Kyuhyun grumbled. He signed in his facebook, there were so much notifications and friend requests which he hadn’t opened yet. When he was reading his facebook home, he found an article: The Legend of 1000 Cranes.

“1000 cranes?”, Kyuhyun clicked the link. He read the article, it was about Sadako Sasaki, the girl who was the victim of the dropped nuclear bomb in Hiroshima.

“If we made 1000 cranes, our desire would be granted? Aah I wanted to make too!! Hmm.. I’ve ever made a crane when I was in kindergarten. But I forgot how to make it. Aish, I could search it on internet too!”, Kyuhyun then searched for a tutorial video to make a crane. While waiting the video buffered, he took his origami papers.

“Start with a square piece of paper, coloured side up. Turn the paper over to the white side”, Kyuhyun followed the instruction. Not long after, his first crane was finished.

“Yeaaaay I could make one!!”, Kyuhyun was glad to see his crane. “I became interested to make 1000 cranes. But it must need so long times.. Anyway, what was my wish if I made 1000 cranes? Hoping Siwon-hyung and Heechulie would break up?”, he minded. “But it was too mean.. Aish why was I thinking about it again?! Siwon-hyung...and Heechulie?”, Kyuhyun sighed.

[Tomorrow at school]

“Ryeowookie, this was for you!!”, Kyuhyun who just arrived at his class approached Ryeowook and gave him a notebook.

“What was this?”, Ryeowook received it.

“It was my sorry sign, because yesterday I made you upset with the photos I took. I made a note about Yesung-sshi”, Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook read the Kyuhyun’s writings which were about Yesung’s interest, traits, and all.

“He liked YB (Yoon Band)? I didn’t know he liked rock music”, Ryeowook said while reading the note.

“Ryeowookie liked YB too? Wow you both had same interest. Keep the notebook”, Kyuhyun walked back to his seat.

“Thank you, Kyuhyunnie!!”, Ryeowook said, Kyuhyun replied him with his smile. Kyuhyun wanted to continue making his crane, since last night, he was addicted to make cranes.

“Kyuhyunnie!! Could I take a look at your homework? I hadn’t done it!!”, Siwon appeared in front of him in panic.

“Siwon-hyung? Erm... I also hadn’t done it,just borrow it from Heechulie! Bye!!”, Kyuhyun left his unfinished crane then he ran away from Siwon.

“Kyuhyunnie, where were you going?!!”, Siwon called. Kyuhyun pretended not hearing him, since he knew Siwon was engaged with Heechul, he decided to avoid Siwon. he didn’t want to be the third person in their relationship.

And it happened until next 2 weeks...

.

.

 

“Kyuhyun and Heechul, could you help me to bring these books to teacher’s room?”, the teacher said before leaving the class.

“Okay, sir”, Kyuhyun and Heechul answered. Then they both brought the books together.

Heechul’s POV

Siwonnie would scold him if he did mistakes.. And as usual they would fight and be far from aother.. Tomorrow would be the day when we would play the drama.. Maybe if I broke his legs a little..

Heechul glanced at Kyuhyun who walked with him while bringing the books. He saw the stairs that they would go down. Heechul made sure if there was nobody around them.

“(I am sorry, Kyuhyunnie...)”, Heechul pushed Kyuhyun from the back. Kyuhyun couldn’t keep his balance, he fell down the stairs with the books he brought. Heechul startled, he covered his mouth with his hands. He didn’t realize himself did this dangerous thing to his classmate. He saw Kyuhyun didn’t move or make sound. Heechul ran back to his class, the next teacher already came to their class.

“Kyu...Kyuhyun fell down from the stairs!!!!!!”, Heechul screamed when he opened the door. Everyone in the class startled.

“What?!”, Siwon stood up.

“Teacher, I’ll go to see him!”, Siwon said to the teacher who would leave the class.

“You stay here, Siwon”, the teacher said then closed the door. Heechul and his teacher ran to see Kyuhyun.

“Aish... Stupid Kyuhyun, how could he fall?!”, Siwon got angry although he was very worried.

(30 minutes later...)

“Mmmmh...”, Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly. His head felt hurt and heavy. Not only his head, his whole body felt hurt too, especially his legs which injured.

“you already woke up?”, Siwon asked. He used his break time to wait for Kyuhyun.

“Siwon-hyung.. what happened to me?”, Kyuhyun asked. He saw Siwon’s hand was holding his wrist tightly.

“Idiot.. you fell down the stairs when you bought the books”

“I...fell down the stairs?”, Kyuhyun was surprised. He couldn’t remember anything since he fell this morning. He was confused. He wanted to shift his leg but it felt so heavy and sore.

“Don’t force yourself! Your legs were injured!!”, Siwon yelled. Kyuhyun was offended when he heard Siwon yell at him with high voice.

“How could you perform with injured legs like this?!”

“I didn’t know...”, Kyuhyun cried. It hurted so much for Siwon to see Kyuhyun’s tears.

“You were also damn stupid!! Only bringing a few books like that, made you fell down the stairs?!! I asked you, how heavy they were?!!”

“I also unexpected this!! Someone pushed me!!”, Kyuhyun shouted.

“Tell me who pushed you!! Let me give him the lesson!”

“I forgot.. Nevermind, it was unimportant too to revenge..  It already happened...”, Kyuhyun sobbed.

“But he should know that he almost killed you!! you must be thankful that only your legs which injured...how if you got retarded?!”, Siwon was very angry.

“You knew I was injured but you keep scolding me like this!!!”, Kyuhyun yelled. Siwon stunned, he remained silent.

“Siwon-hyung.... I wanted to perfrom tomorrow... I really wanted to entertain them.... Siwon-hyuuung..”, Kyuhyun cried. Siwon stood up then he hugged his friend gently. Heechul was watching them outside the health unit, he really felt guilty.

“Kyuhyunnie, I didn’t mean that I didn’t support you.. But you had to know that your legs were injured. If you still forced yourself, your injury would get more serious..”, Siwon wiped Kyuhyun’s tears.

“I would’t care if I got injured again or anything!! I wanted to perform tomorrow!!”

Siwon sighed, he thought Kyuhyun was very stubborn but he was impressed by Kyuhyun’s spirit.

“Well, I wish you would be better tomorrow. Listen, don’t practice today, I’ll say it to Yesung-sshi. I am sure you can still do it, you’ve practiced regurally these 2 weeks, haven’t you?”, Siwon smiled.

“Siwon-hyung, will I be able to join the class play tomorrow?”

“Yes, Kyuhyunnie”

“Kyuhyunnie, are you okay?”, Heechul entered the health unit with his twin brother, Ryeowook.

“Aaaah you looked so weak, Kyuhyunnie. Tell me what hurted you?”, Ryeowook sat beside Kyuhyun. Heechul decided to stay away from Kyuhyun, he didn’t dare to look at him.

“Hey Ryeowookie.. Heechulie.. Thanks for coming..”, Kyuhyun smiled.

“Kyuhyunnie, you haven’t answered my question! are you hurted?”, Ryeowook asked.

“My legs were injured a little, perharps they would be better tomorrow”

Siwon glanced at Heechul’s eyes, he suspected Heechul as the person who made Kyuhyun injured.

“Kyuhyunnie, get well soon. I have to go now”, Siwon said as he pulled Heechul with him.

“Si..Siwonnie?!”, Heechul widen his eyes in shock.

“You did this to him , huh?!! Admit it!”, Siwon glared, he pulled Heechul’s shirt collar.

“What do you mean?!”, Heechul pretended to be innocent.

“Don’t lie!! I knew you did this, you didn’t like him, right?!! Why did you do like this?! You almost killed him, stupid!”

“How could you say that?! Do you have any proofs about it?!”, Heechul still mantained himself. Siwon released Heechul from his hands. He felt what Heechul said was right, he didn’t have proofs if Heechul was the person.

“Heechul, I won’t let you hurt him again..”, Siwon said then he left Heechul. Heechul stunned, his tears rolled down his cheeks.

“(Why did things turn out this way? Stupid Kim Heechul.. I should know if it would be like this. I just did really stupid thing.. I almost killed him. Kyuhyunnie wasn’t wrong at all.. Am I really hatred now?)”

(The last practise before the class play tomorrow)

“What?! He fell down?! Oh my God, and then how is his condition now?”, Yesung was surprised when Ryeowook told him that Kyuhyun couldn’t attend for practise today.

“His legs were injured a little, he already went home in the seventh lesson”

“My Godness.. *sigh* I wish he would get well soon. I am afraid if he couldn’t perform tomorrow, he’s the main character. Should we search substitute?”

“No!! Kyuhyun loved his role, don’t replace him!”, Siwon suddenly said.

“At least, we must have substitue.”

“Kyuhyun really loved his role, he really wanted to perform tomorrow. He would be upset if he knew there was another player who replaced him..”, Siwon defended his friend.

“But Kyuhyun’s role in this drama is a little bit difficult. Not only the long dialogue but this role needs the nimble player”

.

.

[07:00 PM, Kyuhyun’s home]

“Eomma, I can walk!!”, Kyuhyun said happily. Although his legs were injured, Kyuhyun wanted to be able to walk without crutch. He still insisted to perform tomorrow, he didn’t stop training after school.

“Kyuhyunnie darling, if you want to perform tomorrow, go to sleep now~”

“Uhh eomma, look at me first!! I am able to walk now!!”, Kyuhyun became upset because he wasn’t noticed by his mother.

“Eomma already looked it, dear. My son is great, but Kyuhyunnie must go to sleep now. you have to keep your strength for tomorrow”, Mrs. Cho pulled Kyuhyun’s hand and she led him into his room.

“Sleep well”, Mrs. Cho closed the door.

“Eomma didn’t appreciate me...”, Kyuhyun complained. He walked slowly toward his bed then lay down on his bed.

“Akh my legs..”, Kyuhyun felt a little pain in his legs. “God,please  heal my legs so I can perform tomorrow”, he prayed.

.

.

The next day

All 12th grader students were already gathering in the school, they would go to the orphanage.

“Heey morning!!”, Kyuhyun walked toward his friends.

“Morning Kyuhyun! How are your legs now?”

“they’re fine, don’t worry about me. Sorry I couldn’t practice with you guys yesterday”

“No need to apologize, we also understood if your legs were injured anyway”

Kyuhyun smiled, when he turned his face he saw Siwon. it has been 2 weeks that they didn’t get close. Kyuhyun stayed away from Siwon since he knew that Siwon and Heechul were engaged.

“Morning”, Siwon greeted him.

“Morning..”, Kyuhyun replied without looking at him.

“you’ve recovered?”

“Hopefully”, Kyuhyun walked away.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Uuh it was very awkward! I couldn’t go on like this! I am his classmate, eventhough I wanted to avoid him it would be impossible.. Ahh I have to bear with it..

Siwon’s POV

Why do you always avoid me like this? What was my fault?

.

.

[In the orphanage]

“Aaah so many kids there! I am getting nervous”, Kyuhyun peeking out behind the stage curtain. Shortly, it will be class 12-1 turn to display their class play, Three Little Pigs. Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable with his pig costume, he turned to Siwon. Siwon seemed to take it easy.

“(Usually he will make fun of me.. Aish, I should be happy if he didn’t mock me anymore!!)”, Kyuhyun grumbled.

“You must come up with a compact, okay?! Fighting!!”, Yesung gathered with all players.

“Fighting!!!”

“Kyuhyuna, are you sure your legs are okay?”, Yesung was concerned.

“Yesung-sshi, don’t worry! I’ll be fine! Trust me!”, Kyuhyun winks. And then the curtain was opened accompanied by the music from the keyboard.

“This is a class play from 12-1 titled Three Little Pigs!”, th MC said.

“Pig!! Pig!!”, a 4-year-old boy pointed at Kyuhyun who was earing pig costume. All people in the orphanage gave their applause for the drama players. After all characters intorduced themselves, the first scene started.

“Once upon a time when pigs spoke rhyme. And monkeys chewed tobacco, And hens took snuff to make them tough, And ducks went quack, quack, quack, O! There was an old sow with three little pigs, and as she had not enough to keep them, she sent them out to seek their fortune. The first that went off met a man with a bundle of straw”, a girl read the prologue.

Which the man did, and the little pig built a house with it. Presently came along a wolf, and knocked at the door, and said:

“Little pig, little pig, let me come in.” To which the pig answered:

“No, no, by the hair of my chiny chin chin.” The wolf then answered to that:

“Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in.”

So he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew his house in, and ate up the little pig.

The second little pig met a man with a bundle of furze and said:

“Please, man, give me that furze to build a house.”

Which the man did, and the pig built his house. Then along came the wolf, and said:

“Little pig, little pig, let me come in.”

“No, no, by the hair of my chiny chin chin.”

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in.”

So he huffed, and he puffed, and he puffed, and he huffed, and at last he blew the house down, and he ate up the little pig.

Finally came the scene of Kyuhyun the third pig, he met a man with a load of bricks.

“Please, man, give me those bricks to build a house with.” The man gave him the bricks, and he built his house with them.

“(Thanks God,Kyuhyun looked fine. I hope this drama would go on smoothly)”, Yesung the director smiled while watching the class play from the side of the stage.

The man left the stage, the third pig walked happily while bringing the bricks. He was impatient to have a house for he lived. Siwon the wolf prepared to enter the stage.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Uuuhh please hurry end this show.. My legs began to hurt again..

“Nananana- Akh..”, Kyuhyun who wasn’t strong enough to withstand the pain in his legs fell off.

“....”, Kyuhyun winced in pain, his legs were rigid.

“What happened with the pig?”, a little audience was confused.

“Wow the pig is really good in acting!”, another audience even gave a compliment. Everyone was very astonished to see the pig who winced in pain and didn’t move at all. The MC also was confused, he didn’t know the contents of the play so maybe that was part of the act.

“Is he alright?”

“He looked so painful!”

Kyuhyun cried, those tears dropped onto the stage. He glanced to the audiences who were looking at him.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Ahhh my legs.. I couldn’t move my legs! But the kids were looking at me now! Aish I’m stupid!!! Stupid! Stupid!! I couldn’t be like this.. this show couldn’t stop, I didn’t want to make them upset.. this show must go on..

“Are you al-“, the MC decided to approach Kyuhyun but Siwon the wolf came first and showed his palm to the MC.

“What would the wolf do?”, a little girl asked.

"I've promised that I won't leave you include the difficult moment right?", the boy with wolf costume gave his hand to help the pig to stand up. Kyuhyun stared Siwon with his teary eyes.
"Why, you can't stand?"
"My feet hurt like hell..", Kyuhyun answered. Siwon bended down then he lifted Kyuhyun's body and carried him in his arms.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun startled. He could sense his heartbeats were getting faster.

“Ahh the pig was carried by the wolf?!”

“(Aish.. they were looking at us.. what would he do actually??”, Kyuhyun wondered silently.

“Aside..”, Siwon whispered to the keyboardist who was his classmate. Eventhough she didn’t understand, the keyboardist decided to leave her keyboard. Siwon sat Kyuhyun on the keyboard chair then he sat beside him.

“Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun really didn’t understand with Siwon. he wiped his tears with his hand. Siwon placed his fingers on the keyboard and played it gently.

“why the stories became like this?!”, not only the players but also the whole people in the orphanage were confused with the story plot.

“(This song.. This song is My Grandfather’s Clock?)”, Kyuhyun glanced at Siwon who focused playing the keyboard.

My grandfather’s clock was too large for the shelf so it stood ninety years on the floor.. it was taller by half than the old man himself though it weighed not a pennyweigh more..”, Siwon sang. Kyuhyun was surprised, he never thought that Siwon would sing his favorite song. Kyuhyun’s tears stopped dropping, the pain in his legs seemed to disappear when he heard the strains of a song sung by his friend. Siwon turned his face to Kyuhyun, he smiled widely to him.

“Sing with me!”,Siwon said with the wolf voice.

In watching its pendulum swing to and fro, many hours had he spent while a boy, and in childhood and manhood the clock seemed to know, and share both his grief and his joy..”, Siwon sang again. He changed the tempo of the song to be faster and sounded cheerful. He kept smiling to Kyu.

And it struck twenty-four when he entered at the door, with a blooming and beautiful bride”, Kyuhyun finally joined to sing too.

But it stopped short, never to go again when the old man died.. ninety years without slumbering, tick tock tick tock, his life seconds numbering, tick tock tick tock...”, the boys were singing together. Kyuhyun clapped his hands while singing.

“The pig followed singing! He didn’t cry anymore! The wolf is very kind!”

The atmosphere that was quite at first dissolved in singing cheerfully.

“Siwon is great! He could turn the awkwardness!! Incredible! But if the plot changed like this how would be the ending?”, Yesung was impressed.

My grandfather said that of those he could hire, not a servant so faithful he found; For it wasted no time, and had but one desire, at the close of each week to be wound~”

When the old man died~”, sound of the applause came when the pig and the wolf finished singing.

“Little pig, are you happy now?”, the wolf asked.

“I..am so happy. Gomawo”

“Ah it sounds great! The happy little pig must be delicious to be eaten! Haahahahahaha!!!”, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun’s shoulder then he dropped his body on Kyu’s body.

“Aaaa that wolf is cheating!! he wants to eat the piggy!!”

“aaaaah help!!!”, the pig screamed.

“Hmm... you taste delicous..”, the wolf the pig’s neck and it.

“Ahhhh.. Hyuung..”, Kyuhyun moaned softly, he felt tickled.

“What are they doing?!”, Heechul  yelled.

“Siwon-hyung, don’t me.. Ahh.. (It’s very embarassing, how could I moan with this position and being watched by the kids?!)”, Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable.

“Not that fast, you fierce wolf!”

Hearing that voice, Siwon and Kyuhyun turned to the sound cause.

“Feel it!”, Ryeowook the apple tree, issued a water gun.

“Hahahahaha!!! Why did the story become like this?!”, the audiences bursted into laughter.

“Go for it, apple tree!! Save the pig!!”, the children supported.e wol

“Aaaah noooo!!!!”, the wolf died.

“Now you’re save, little pig”, the apple tree walked toward the pig.

“Th..thank you, apple tree (what a weird play...)”

“A..and finally the wolf was defeated by the apple tree. And the little pig lived happily ever after”

“Hey don’t end it just like that!!”, Yesung yelled when the curtain was closed.

.

.

Kyuhyun who was injured had a rest in the bedroom of the orphanage, his other friends were attending the events outside.

“If I didn’t fall yesterday..”, Kyuhyun sighed. He was bored, in that room he was alone.

“Kyuhyunnie!”

Kyuhyun heard a voice that was familiar to him. Siwon came there while hiding something behind his back.

“our drama was really weird, wasn’t it? But because of it we got the most rousing welcome from the audience”, Siwon sat beside Kyu.

“Look! I brought these origami papers, could you make me a crane?”,  Siwon showed 7 origami papers with different colors. Kyuhyun nodded.

“Choose one color you like”

“This..”, Kyuhyun took the red one. Then Siwon took the green one.

“I wanted to make one too”, Siwon said. Then he moved back to Kyuhyun and began folding his paper.

“(He could make it?)”, Kyuhyun glanced at Siwon.

“Siwon-hyung, I had already finished”, not long after Kyuhyun showed his crane.

“Okay wait me..”, Siwon replied.

“Mine also already finished”, Siwon showed his crane, he pulled the tail of the bird and immediately it could flap its wings.

“Wow..”, Kyuhyun looked at Siwon’s crane in amazement.

“How come?”, Kyuhyun took the crane from Siwon’s hand and he tried to pull its tail. Siwon smiled to see Kyu.

“Siwon-hyung, teach me to make this one!”

“Well, if you insist”, Siwon nodded. They took the new papers and the crane which could flap its wings.

“Siwon-hyung, slowly please..”

“Actually wearing your own way was not a problem. If you’ve finished 2 triangles like this, for the head was folded again but the tail didn’t have to”

“Aah it could flap its wings up and down!”, Kyuhyun smiled happily when his crane already finished.

“Hey your crane’s head was wrong. It wasn’t folded like that, but put it in here”, Siwon fixed the bird’s head which Kyuhyun made.

“Aaah you’re right!! In the video was same too! But because I didn’t know how to make it correctly I just made it perfunctorily. Siwon-hyung, thank you!”

“You’re welcome”, Siwon replied. Kyuhyun was too excited with his crane, he pulled its tail to flap the bird’s wings constantly.

“Kyuhyunnie, why these weeks... you avoided me?”, Siwon asked.

“Eh? N..nothing”

“Don’t lie!”

“I don’t lie! I.. Was it true you were engaged with Heechulie?”

“.... I’m already engaged to him....”

“So...”, Kyuhyun’s heart was sank.

“Was that what make you avoid me?”

“Why did you really want to know it anyway?!”, Kyuhyun blushed.

“Idiot.. I miss you”, Siwon kissed Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun widen his eyes in shock when he received a kiss from Siwon.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why did he kiss me when he already had engaged with someone else?!

They released their kiss slowly, Siwon couldn’t take his off Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bowed his head, to avoid Siwon’s eyes.

“Hyung!!”

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at the door which opened, they saw a little boy who brought 3 white boxes.

“Now it’s time to eat but I didn’t see wolf hyung and pig hyung at all. Therefore I came here so we could eat together”, the little boy approached them.

“Aah thank you so much. You’re so kind. What’s your name?”, Siwon squatted in front of the little boy and brushed his hair.

“Sungmin..”

“Sungminnie, I am Siwon. And he is my friend, nevermind.. just call him pig hyung!”

“Don’t hear him! Hi Sungminnie, I am Kyuhyun”, Kyuhyun asked the little boy to shake hands.

“Siwon-hyung, he is scary”, Sungmin hugged Siwon and looked away from Kyu.

“As I said, the wolf would get more fans”, Siwon chuckled. Kyu was upset when the little boy didn’t want to shake his hand.

“(Be patient, Kyu. He was only a little boy)”, Kyuhyun sighed.

“Yuhyun-hyung! Don’t be angry, I’m just kidding”, the little boy said.

“I didn’t get angry...at all.. (Aish.. my name is Kyuhyun!! Not Yuhyun!!)”, Kyuhyun replied coldly.

“Siwon-hyung, Yuhyun-hyung, I really love your class play. Your actings were very good, especially Siwon-hyung carried Yuhyun-hyung then you both sang together”, he said.

“Actually that scene was not on the script. We just did it spontaneously”, Siwon said.

“Really?! Aah hyungs are very great! Whereas you both didn’t read the script but you could still act well!! So cool!”, Sungmin clapped hands. “Hyung, I have a dream to be a movie director. When I grow up, I want Siwon-hyung and Yuhyun-hyung to play together in my movie!”, he continued.

“Aah it sounded interesting. What would be the story about?”, Siwon asked.

“Robots and monsters!”

“Cool! If so, I wanted to be the scientist who created the robots!”

Kyuhyun smiled to see the intimacy between Sungmin and Siwon.

“(Siwon-hyung was really great to face the children..)”, he muttered.

“Yuhyun-hyung, just now, you smiled. Very cute!”, thw little boy pointed at Kyuhyun.

“Eh?”, Kyuhyun blushed.

“Could you smile again? I haven’t seen it”, Siwon said.

“Aish.. I couldn’t if I was forced..”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Your face turned red, hihihi. Ah I’m already hungry, let’s eat!”, Siwon opened the white box that contained the lunch meals. Kyuhyun did the same.

“Aah don’t eat first! After seeing Yuhyun-hyung’s smiley, I got an idea to change the story for your movie. How if we ate together hile acting a movie?”, Sungmin looked so excited.

“Like what?”, Siwon asked.

“(What now?!)”, Kyuhyun getting annoyed.

“It told of a family, I would be the child, Siwon-hyung would be the father, and Yuhyun-hyung would be the mother! the story—“

“WHAT?!”, the hyungs were surprised.

“I haven’t explained it clearly! The father just went home after working, the mother and the child will welcome him and the family will have dinner together!”

“Ah I see.. Okay, let’s do it!”, Siwon stood up.

“(Why.. Why did he agree? But a while ago, he was surprised when Sungmin told that we would be the parents.. or..he did this just to make the boy happy?)”, Kyuhyun thought.

“Oh the director would play too?”

“Siwon-hyung, you didn’t hear me?! I would be the child!”, Sungmin pouted.

“Oh okay, okay. So, start it again, director!”

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were going to have dinner.

“Mom, I am hungry. Why don’t we eat first?”

“Dear, we must wait daddy first. He will go home no longer”

“I am home!”, Siwon arrived at home after working.

“Daddy!!”, Sungmin ran toward Siwon and hugged him.

“(Why is my heart beating so fast?) Wel..welcome ho..me”, Kyuhyun stammered.

“CUT!! Uuuh Yuhyun-hyung, don’t be too nervous! You’re supposed to say ‘welcome home, my husband’! And Siwon-hyung, don’t be too rigid! You’re supposed to be more intimate, hugged and carried your child, and also kissed your wife’s forehead!”

“Ah sorry..”

“(This is kid was very carefully, but he was such an annoying kid! .... Wait, why Siwon-hyung didn’t deny at all when Sungmin told him to kiss me?! Ah.. I became nervous..)”, Kyuhyun began to sweat. Then they repeat the last scene.

“I am home!”

“Daddy!!”

“Heeey my little hero!”, Siwon carried Sugmin then he kissed his small cheeks.

“Welcome home, my husband..”, Kyuhyun smiled.

“(God.. He was..very cute..) Honey..”, Siwon walked closer. They stared each other intimately.

Thump..

Thump..

Kyuhyun blushed, he could sense his heartbeats were pumping fast. Siwon pressed a kiss on Kyuhyun’s forehead. Kyuhyun’s face immersed in Siwon’s embrace.

“(Siwon-hyung.. As usual your kiss felt so warm..)”, Kyuhyun closed his eyes.

“The dinner was ready!”, Kyuhyun said after being kissed by Siwon.

“Let’s eat!! (Aaah finally..)”, the finally was sitting around and eating together. Only Kyuhyun who didn’t cross his legs because they were injured.

“It was delicious..”, Sungmin said.

“You liked that one? Here, mine for you!”, Siwon said as he gave his chicken nugget to Sungmin. He glanced at Kyu.

“(Kekekekeke.. This kid was definitely not willing to give his foods for others..)”, Siwon held on his laughter.

“(Gave it or not? Aah, but I also liked it..) If..Sungminnie, liked it, I would give mine too!”, Kyuhyun gave his part too. Sungmin and Siwon startled.

“No, mommy must eat a lot. Mommy must be tired after cooking these for us right?”, Sungmin refused.

“(He didn’t accept? Did he understad that I did it by force?) Oh.. Okay”, Kyuhyun bent his head.

“Kyu, you needed to eat a lot. Remember you would be cut quickly..”, Siwon whispered to Kyuhyun’s ears.

“Grrr.. Lucky you we had Sungmin in front of us!”, Kyuhyun gave his death glare.

“Eating together with Yuhyun-hyung and Siwon-hyung felt like I was i a real family..”, Sungmin said.

“(Eh? Was the movie over? He called our names)”, Siwon and Kyuhyun minded.

“I..miss my parents..”, Sungmin said, he stopped eating. The atmosphere became silent instantly.

“Uhm.... Where were Sungminnie’s parents anyway?”, Siwon asked.

“They were in heaven”, Sungmin’s tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Sungminnie...”, Kyuhyun stunned.  Siwon’s heart trembled, he could feel the pain in Sungmin’s heart. At an early age he must had to part with his parents. He felt thankful that he had more times with his parents than Sungmin had. He moved to Sungmin’s place then he hugged the little boy. Sungmin cried in Siwon’s arms.

“(What should I do? Should I entertain them?) Ah.. Why did I want to cry?)”, Kyuhyun gulped.

“Hyung’s parents were also in heaven”, Siwon said.

“Siwon-hyung’s parents.. already passed away?”

“Yes. 2 years ago..”

“If so, did hyung also live in an orphanage like me?”

“Hyung lived with hyung’s stepmother”

“Stepmother? Was she scary and fierce?”

“If she was scary and fierce, she wouldn’t take care of me, allow me to go to school, and...”, Siwon covered his mouth with his hands.

Siwon’s POV

How.. How could I say like this? These word.... I said just like Kyuhyunnie! Always be thankful with all we had in this world.. I..

Without him knowing it, tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Siwon-hyung, don’t cry..”, Sungmin wiped Siwon’s tears.

“If Sungminnie told me so, Sungminnie also shouldn’t cry..”, Siwon hugged Sungmin tighter. Kyuhyun remained silent, he didn’t know what to do.

“Did.. Sungminnie have daddy and mommy’s photo?”

“I thought I had it. For what, hyung?”

“Could you show it to me?”

“I could”, Sungmin stood up, he walked toward  the drawer and took something in it.

“(So.. this room was actually Sungminnie’s room?!)”, Kyuhyun minded.

“Only this photo which I had”, Sungmin gave the photo.

“No problem, Sungminnie. Was it you in this photo? So cute”, Siwon said as he took his handphone in his pants.

“I was about 2 years old in the photo”, Sungmin replied. He saw Siwon took the picture of the photo he gave with his phone.

“(What was Siwon-hyung doing?)”, Kyuhyun glanced at Siwon.

“Sungminnie, stare this red dot for 30 seconds, after it go look at the wall!”, Siwon pointed at the wall. He edited the photo which he just took into negative effect. Sungmin followed what Siwon instructed. Kyuhyun was surprised, he just realized if Siwon just told Sungmin the way to see a picture in the wall like what he ever told Siwon.

“Look at this dot for 30 seconds without blinking, after it go look at that wall”, Kyuhyun pointed the white wall in the church. Siwon took deep breath, he stareds to do what Kyuhyun told.

“I’ll count.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12”, Kyuhyun was counting.

“What will happen by the way?”, Siwon asked while his eyes are still staring the red dot.

“Just see it later.. 26..27..28..29.. look at the wall!!!”, Kyuhyun said excitedly. Siwon followed Kyuhyun’s instruction, he quickly looked at that colorless wall. Suddenly, a wide smile developed on Siwon’s lips.

“Hyung, I could see my mommy and daddy!! They were there, in front of me!!”, Sungmin waved to the wall.

“You met them right?”, Siwon smiled.

“(Siwon-hyuung.. he remembered it?!)”, Kyuhyun was touched.

“I could see them!! Everytime I blinked!”, Sungmin replied. “Siwon-hyung, how could it happen?”, he asked.

“Actually, was not me who found that method. Kyuhyun-hyung ever told me like this..”, Siwon blushed.

“It wasn’t an optical ilusion. Even it dealed with the way our brains interpret an object or photograph. Or perhaps.. well you could say that special optical illusions were amazing. So, the picture you saw before, we just did a simple trick that could change the outlook of our brain in order to see the true colors of the photo”, Kyuhyun explained.

“Eventhough I didn’t get it. Kyuhyun-hyung was very smart!”, Sungmin  said.

“The figure would disappear, but you could see it again if when you repeated it”

“But if Siwon-hyung would go home later, I couldn’t see it anymore. Yuhyun-hyung, could we do it on computer?”, Sungmin asked.

“Yes!! We just needed to scan the photo and edited the scanlation into negative! Moreover the picture from the scanner would definitely be better than the picture from Siwon-hyung~”, Kyuhyun teased.

“What did you say?! My camera phone was 12 megapixel you knew!”, Siwon got mad.

“Sungminnie, let’s just scanned it! where was the scanner?”, Kyuhyun pretended not hearing Siwon.

“In the study room, hyung!”

“Tch.. Insulting my phone, even himself didn’t have any phones yet”, Siwon stared at Kyuhyun from the back with cynicsm.

.

.

*YeWook*

When the other students were playing with the orphans, Ryeowook even was confused with the concert tickets which he got from the lottery on the streets.

Ryeowook’s POV

Should I give it to him? Aah I was nervous, but this show would be held tonight.. how if he had been busy tonight? But if I didn’t give it.. these tickets would on;y be in vain. I was just like a fool here, I couldn’t get close with the kids.. My other friends were also dispersing nowhere.. Uhh this was really confusig! C’mon Ryeowook, opportunities didn’t come twice! You must go for it!

Ryeowook ventered to tell his wishes for Yesung with a letter.

“Where was he anyway?”, he was searching for Yesung everywhere. Ryeowook went to the backyard, he walked around there.

“Ahjussi, play it once again!”

“Alright, but after it, you had to try to play it yourself, okay?”

“Okay, ahjussi!!”

Ryeowook then heard the recorder which was played after the conversation. Out of curiosity, he was closer to the sound source.

“Ah that was Yesung!”, Ryeowook blushed. He hid himself behind a tree.

“(Yesung-hyung looked so handsome as usual.. Awesome, he was able to interact with the kids. I wondered if I could do it too)”

“Ahjussi was great!! I loved ahjussi!!”, the kids gave applause when Yesung finished playing a song with his recorder.

“I loved you too”, Yesung replied.

“!!”, Ryeowook widen his eyes in shock when his eyes met Yesung’s eyes.

“Ryeowookie, what were you doing there?”, Yesung walked toward him. “The kids liked the song that Siwon and Kyuhyun brought, they were so curious about the name of the song. My voice wasn’t good to sing so I tried to play it with a recorder”, Yesung said.

“I.. I see (I must give it. i must give it..)”

“Ryeowookie, did you want to jo—“

“Yesung-hyung, please read this!”, Ryeowook bowed as he gave the letter. when Yesung received it,  Ryeowook ran away.

“Ryeowookie?! What was this?”, Yesung read the letter.

Yesung-hyung, I was too shy to say it directly so I decided to write this letter. I just won 2 YB concert  tickets from the lottey. Kyuhyunnie told me that Yesung-hyung really loved YB. Did you want to watch it with me tonight?

Yesung startled, after reading it he ran to find Ryeowook.

“(Stupiiid!!! I was soo stupiid!! Why did I even run?!)”, Ryeowook controlled his breathe. He sat against the wall , tried to relax himself.

“Ryeowookie!!”, Yesung called. His face looked very excited, he sat beside Ryeowook.

“Yesung-hyung?!”

“Were you serious about this?”

“Yes, hyung”, Ryeowook nodded nervously.

“Ryeowookie, thank you much! I’ve been imagining to watch them directly! I’ve planned to buy the ticket but when I wanted to buy it the tickets were sold out! Ryeowookie, thank youuu!!!”, Yesung hugged Ryeowook like a teddy bear.

“Yo..you’re welcome!! (He..he hugged me?!)”, Ryeowook blushed.

“Ryeowookie, meet at the station at 5, okay?”, Yesung said excitedly.

“I agree, hyung (so, this was called with first date?!! Aaaah I was so happy!!!!)”, Ryeowook nodded.

Finally it was the time to had part with the orphans. They felt happy and excited after entertaining their friends who were not as lucky as them. Everyone had their own stories.

“Thank you so much for visiting us! We really had a great time today. The children also looked so happy”, the orphanage thanked to the principal. The children gave the keepsake in form a mobile hanger which they made themselves.

“Yuhyun-hyung! Siwon-hyung! When I made these, I didn’t know it would belong for whom. But after I met Yuhyun-hyung and Siwon-hyung, I would give these to you!”, Sungmin gave 2 mobile hangers for Siwon and Kyuhyun.

“Aah it shaped heart. Thank you”, Kyuhyun said.

“i thought there were only animals. Thank you, Sungminnie! Eh, my mobile hanger was same with Kyuhyun’s?”

“there’s more, here you are! Only you guys who got 2, here!”, Sungmin gave Siwon K intial mobile hanger and Kyuhyun got the S intial.

“Why did I got S? My intial was K”, Kyuhyun asked while staring at the hanger.

“I didn’t match your names with with the intials deliberately. I also deliberated giving you the heart one. Siwon-hyung and Yuhyun-hyung were dating right?”

“HUH?!”, Siwon and Kyuhyun stared each other.

“Wa..wait, Sungminnie. Since we met, you always called me ‘Yuhyun-hyung’ but you knew actually my name was ‘Kyuhyun’!”, Kyuhyun changed the subject although he didn’t know what he said.

“I also deliberated about it. it felt uncomfortable to call ‘Kyuhyun-hyung’, ‘Kyu’ was too cute”

“(What the...heck)”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Siwon! Kyuhyun! C’mon, the bus would depart!”

“Yeeeees, wait us! Thank you Sungminnie! Bye! See you!!”, Siwon and Kyuhyun ran to the bus as they waved to Sungmin from a distance.

[In the bus]

“Heechulie didn’t want to sit with Siwon?”, Ryeowook asked.

“I...didn’t want to disturb them. But it didn’t mean that I would let they be together. You knew, there was still awkwardness  between me and Kyuhyunnie. I avoided him since I pushed from the stairs...”

“Why didn’t you apologize?”

“I was waiting the suitable time to admit it.. *glanced at Ryeowook* why did you smile like that?”, Heechul raised his eyebrow.

“I would go on a date tonight~ with Yesung-hyung~”, the happy boy answered.

“Ooh..o..kay”, Heechul smirked.

Siwon and Kyuhyun were sitting behind the twins.

“I thought Sungminnie just had a misunderstanding. Did we.. look like couple?”, Siwon said as he played his mobile hangers which already he hung on his phone.

“Moreover, S intial was not only for Siwon. It could be... for  Seoul, Starcraft,...”, Kyuhyun replied without looking at Siwon, he turned his face outside the window.

“K was not also only for Kyuhyun. It could be for Korea, Kimchi.. hmm.. Ah my father’s name! Ki Ho!”, Siwon said.

*...awkward silence....*

Siwon glanced at Kyu who was turning his face. He pretended to stretch his hands on, slowly he dropped his hand behind Kyuhyun then quickly he embraced Kyu’s neck.

"Si....Siwon-hyung!”, Kyuhyun was surprised.

“Although I still didn’t know about the reason why you avoided me these weeks.. But I wouldn’t let you avoided me anymore!”, Siwon said.

“Siwon-hyung, get me off!”, Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable.

“Shut up, I wanted to be like this for a while”

“Kyuhyunnie!!”, suddenly Ryeowook appeared in front of them behind his seat. Startled, Siwon released Kyuhyun from his arms.

“Yes, Wookie?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“(Tch.. this kid really disturbed me)”, Siwon put sour face.

“Kyuhyunnieeeee, I was sooo happy!! Tonight I would go on date with Yesung-hyuuung!!”, Ryeowook said as he squuezed his seat.

“Whaaaat??!! Were you serious?! Ryeowookie, congratulation!! Where would you both hang out?”

“To YB concert! Our favorite band! Kyuhyunnie, you were his old friend right? Ehm... what should I wear? I..I wanted to look good in front of him”, Ryeowook asked shyly.

“Ooow~ I got it, I got it. Hmm.. I thought Yesung didn’t too care about outfits. Just be yourself! Wear what you usually wear!”

“be..myself?”

“Don’t try to be someone else, wear what could make you comfort, be natural!”

“And also don’t hope too much..”, Siwon added.

“Eh?”

“A person who would go on a first date was expecting a perfect date. They would hope that the date would go on smoothly, but when the reality didn’t match with the desire.. they would easily give up and thought that they would’t go on a date anymore”

“Whoaa you experienced so much”, Ryeowook was amazed. Heechul giggled after hearing Siwon’s answer.

“Siwon-hyung was right!”, Kyuhyun agreed.

“Hmm.. I got it. thank you everyone!!!”, Ryeowook was so thankful.

[And finally..... the date came. In the railway station]

“Heechulie, I was nervous!”, Ryeowook held Heechul’s hand tightly while walking.

“Aish.. I’ve accompanied you, and now you still said ‘I was nervous, I was nervous’. You really wanted me to leave you eh?”, Heechul scolded his twin. He was forced to accompany Ryeowook until the station because his twin brother wasn’t brave to go alone.

“No!! I was afraid, you could leave when I already met my prince”, Ryeowook used his puppy eyes.

“Now you used me, when you found him you threw me!”, Heechul pouted.

“Aaah why now you said like that? You didn’t support me?”, Ryeowook stammered.

“Shut up!! You were so noisy!! Go search him now, I wanted to go home!”

“Ryeowookie!!!! Kim Ryeowook!! Right here!!!”, someone with black coat waved to Ryeowook. Ryeowook turned to the sound source.

“Wa..was he Yesung-hyung?!”, he was fascinated by Yesung’s good looking this evening.

“You had found your prince, hadn’t you?! Bye!!”, Heechul left his twin  brother.

“Heechulie!! Uhm.. Hi Yesung-hyung”, Ryeowook walked toward Yesung who was wearing black coat and gray scarf.

“Hey Ryeowookie!! How did I look? Hehe I was actually...only imitating Yoon Do Hyun’s style”

“Yesung-hyuung looked so handsome!! (Ah I slipped out!!)”, Ryeowook became awkward after screaming like that.

“Seriously? Ehm.. Thank you. you also looked good tonight”, Yesung praised Ryeowook’s natural performance as usual.

“Thank you, hyung. The train hadn’t came yet..”, Ryeowook looked toward the railway tracks.

“Wookie, you came here with your brother right? Now where was he?”

“Aah Heechulie.. I just wanted him to accompany me to the station. I didn’t dare to go here alone”

“You were supposed to tell me if you didn’t dare. I could pick you up!”

“Nevermind, Yesung-hyung. I was impatient for tonight, the concert must be amazing!”

“Wookie, I would never forget this day! This was...the first time.. I could meet my idols!! Especially for Do Hyun!! Look at my bangs, I was inspired by him! How about you, Wookie? Who was the most you like!”, Yesung didn’t matter even his image as a teacher down because he was too excessive to meet his idols.

“(Yesung-hyung looked so different, he was really crazy about YB. Ah I was glad that I could make him smiled like this) I prefer Park Tae Hee, the greatest bassist ever!!”

“Ah Park Tae Hee was also cool! I would try to get their signatures!!”

Not long after, they heard the announcement that their train would come soon.

Ryeowook’s POV

I just found out that Yesung-hyung could also be so excited like that. One side which never appeared in the school. But he still looked perfect!! Along the way in the train, Yesung-hyung didn’t stop talking about YB. He also showed me a folder which contained all about YB, he told me that he really wanted Do Hyun to sign there.

[In the concert]

The audiences looked so cheerful, they jumped while singing togther with the band.

“DO HYUUUN-SSHI!!!! DO HYUN-SSHI LOOKED SO AMAZING!!!”, Yesung hopped and waved to the vocalist.

“(Oh my God, Yesung-hyung was so fanatic with Do Hyun.. He looked so funny)”, Ryeowook giggled to see Yesung who was really enjoying the show.

nega us-eul su issneun geosdo tteugeoun nunmul-eul heullineun geosjocha do geudaega naege jeonhaejun gaseum beogchan seonmul-ila saeng-gaghae han~

“Wookie, why did you look so quite?”, Yesung was concerned.

“Eh? Did I look so?”

“What was wrong,Ryeowookie?”

“Ehm.. Nothing, hyung! I was fine! (I was only looking at you..)”, Ryeowook shook head.

“If so, let’s had fun tonight!!”, Yesung suddenly held Ryeowook’s hand and bounding back to the song.

“(Kyaaa.. Yesung-hyung’s hand..”, Ryeowook’s face was flushed. They both jumped and sang together, they really enjoyed their favorite band performance tonight even in the crowd.

[After the concert]

They walked back to the station along the roadside shops.

“It was like dream, I got Do Hyun’s signature!! Wooooww!!”, Yesung didn’t stop looking at his YB poster which was signed by Do Hyun and his friends.

“I was also able to take a picture with Tae Hee!! They were more handsome than on tv! They were also very nice to their fans!”, Ryeowook said. Yesung suddenly stopped his step.

“Ryeowookie, thank you so much! Today wouldn’t happen if you didn’t ask me to watch YB together. Thank youuuuuu so much!! Now, how should I reply you?”, Yesung asked.

“I didn’t need to reply. Moreover, I got the tickets for free”

“I felt bad if I didn’t reply you. now, tell me what you want!”

“(I wanted you to love me..) No need, really!”, Ryeowook smiled. Yesung stared Ryeowook’s face seriously, he flipped Wook’s hair then touched his cheeks.

“(Was he going to kiss me?)”, Ryeowook became nervous, he closed his eyes.

“Your eyelash fell”, Yesung took Ryeowook’s fallen eyelash with his pointer finger.

“(Aish.. How could I think he would kiss me. Wookie, stop your wild imagination..)”, Ryeowook bowed his head.

“People said.. if your eyelash fell, it meant there was someone who miss you”

Ryeowook back up his head when hearing Yesung who was talking.

“Move aside!!”, a fat-bodied man ran quickly then he accidentally bumped Yesung’s back. Due to collisions behind him, Yesung fell forward then he unintentionally kissed Ryeowook. They were both shocked until they couldn’t move.

“Sorry!!!”, Yesung  walked backward, he covered his lips.

“(was I dreaming? We kissed?! We.... we kissed!! My first kiss with Yesung-hyung..)”, Ryeowook was surprised.

“Forgive me! Someone bumped me!”, Yesung became awkward, he tried to explain it.

“Etchiiii!!”, Ryeowook even sneezed. He hurriedly took his handkerchief to wipe his nose.

“Yesung-hyung?”, Ryeowook felt something warm tied around his neck gently.

“You seem you got cold. This was scarf my grandma made. I really loved it, this scarf to replace the ticket you gave to me”, Yesung said.

“This scarf felt so warm”, Ryeowook could sense Yesung’s fragrance in the scarf. “But hyung, it was your special scarf right? Were you not said if you gave it to me?”

“It was okay. I didn’t know what you want. You’ve given me the things that you love, so I gave you my favorite thing”

“(Ah I felt so special..) Thank you, Yesung-hyung”, Ryeowook smiled again. Yesung’s heart beat faster for some reasons when he saw Ryeowook’s smile.

“The snows fell..”, Ryeowook saw the snow fell on his nose.

“It had been a long time not snowing”, Yesung flailed the snow which fell slowly. Ryeowook untied his scarf, he thought if the scarf was long enough for 2 people. He tied the left side around Yesung’s neck.

“I didn’t want Yesung-hyung would get cold”, Ryeowook said.

“.... thank you so much”, Yesung nodded and smiled.

“Ah tomorrow was February 3rd, Kyuhyuna’s birthday! Ryeowookie, did you want to make a surprise for him tomorrow with me?”, Yesung asked.

“(Wh..whereas I just had sweet times with him but he still remembered Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun’s position in his heart was difficult to be replaced)”, Ryeowook’s heart felt pain after hearing Yesung’s solicitaion.

“Ryeowookie?”

“Eh?! Kyuhyunnie’s birthday? Of.. of course I wanted! He was my friend!”, Ryeowook accepted.

“Tomorrow morning, I would pick you up! You asked Heechulie to join too, okay?”

“Okay, hyung. It must be fun...”

.

.

*WonKyu*

"Ugh..who called in the late of night like this?", Kyuhyun went out his bedroom and picked up the phone. He saw at the clock, it was 12 o’clock at night.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birhday Kyuhyunnie!"

“I knew this... it must be Siwon-hyung right?”, Kyuhyun said. He could guess who sang the happy birthday song for him.

“You were right! Happy birthday!”, Siwon said, he was lying on the bed while talking with Kyuhyun on the phone.

“... Th..thank you”, Kyu was touched until his tears streamed.

“Hello? Kyuhyunnie was crying there?”, Siwon was worried.

“I was deeply moved. Only this time someone contacted me just to say happy birthday for me”, Kyuhyun said while wiping away his tears.

“So.. Was I the first person who said happy birthday for you today?”

“Yes, hyung. Thank you”

“You’re welcome.  Kyuhyunnie, sorry I couldn’t give you the xbox today”

“Whaaat?! You already promised to give it on my birthday!! You were so mean!! I hate you!”

“Don’t be angry! I would give it on Monday. I had important business today”

“Noo!!! I didn’t care with your business, you  must gave it todaaaay!!!”

“Ssssh, at last I would give it to you. Bye, Kyuhyunnie! I wanted to sleep! Wish you all the best! Happy birthday! Good night!!”, Siwon hung up.

“Siwon-hyuung!! Siwon-hyuung!! What the heck..”, Kyuhyun felt disappointed. He went back to his room, he took a look at the clock. The clock struck ten past twelve midnight.

“I’ve aged 18 years now..”, Kyuhyun smiled. “I wish I could be better than before, I could make my parents happy, able to enter public university....with Siwon-hyung”, Kyuhyun chuckled after mentioning the last wishes. Then the boy who was celebrating his birthday fell asleep.

.

.

[Yesung’s home in the morning]

Yesung had prepared all purposes for his old friend’s birthday surprise, including a gift in form a giant Pikachu doll. He knew Kyuhyun was really crazy about Pikachu trinkets. Yesung took his phone to dial Ryeowook.

“(Why he didn’t pick it up?)”, Yesung grumbled.

“Hello?”, finally heard a voice from there.

“(Why was his voice different?) hello, was this Kim Ryeowook’s number?”, Yesung asked hesitanly.

“Yes, this was. I was his twin brother. Ryeowookie was sleeping now, he got sick. What

happened, hyung?”, Heechul who picked up the phone.

“Ryeowookie got sick? Ah I just wanted to ask him to make a surprise in Kyuhyun’s home. Today was his birthday”

“Ooh I just knew that Kyuhyun’s birthday was now. but Ryeowookie got sick, his fever was so high last night. Mommy and daddy were going outside so I must took care of him”

“Ah I see. I’m sorry, I hope he got better soon. You were good brother, Heechulie. Thank you for the information, bye”

“Bye, hyung”

Yesung hung up his phone anxiously. He stared at the cake and the gift he prepared for Kyu’s birthday..

.

.

[Kyuhyun’s home]

After waking up, Kyuhyun opened his bedroom door excitedly. But instead of birthday greetings he got from his parents or found out a birthday cake on the dining room as he had expected, his home even looked so silent.

“Eomma?! Appa?!”, Kyuhyun called his parents. When he passed the dining room, he found a note attached on the refrigerator.

Happy birthday, Kyuhyunnie!

Sorry, we didn’t tell you if we were going to Grandma’s home in Nowon. She got sick and we went there in early morning. Wish you all the best, darling. Your breakfast was on the dining table. We would bring delicious foods for you when we went home later.

Love,

Eomma & Appa

“WHAT THE HELL?!!!!”, Kyuhyun got mad after reading that note. “Uhhhh this was my 18th birthday.. but nobody cared, even my parents. Siwon-hyung also had another business...”, Kyuhyun nagged himself. “Huh, I wanted to take bath first”, he sighed.

Meanwhile, a luxurious car stopped in front of Kyuhyun’s home. Siwon actually lied about the business, he wanted to make surprise for his beloved buddy. He already wore Pikachu costume, when the chauffeur opened the car door for him, Siwon just wore the Pikachu head.

“Master, your...”, the chauffeur saw Siwon uncomfortably.

“Sssssh, I knew you wanted to laugh, right? Shut up!”, a boy in Pikachu costume went out his car while bringing  a birthday cake.

“You stayed here”, he said to the chauffeur.

“Yes, Master. But your head..”, actually the chauffeur intended to notify that the Pikachu head which was wore by his Master backwards. And the boy in Pikachu costume was standing in front of the door then rang the bell. Kyuhyun heard the bell rang, he covered himself with a towel then he ran into the door. He opened the door half to see who came tehre.

“HAPPY BIRTH—“

“AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”, Kyuhyun hurriedly closed the door after he saw big yellow creature who brought a cake in front of his home.

“(Did I scare him?)”, Siwon looked at himself in the window reflection. He looked like a yellow monster because he wore the Pikachu head backwards.

“(!! Nobody told me! No wonder I couldn’t see anything clearly..) Kyuhyunnieeee!!! It was me!! Choi Siwon!! Open the door! Don’t be scared!”, Siwon took off the costume.

“Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun who was scared tried to open the door again.

“(What a failed surprise..) Hey.. actually I lied to you  on the phone, I just wanted to give you a surprise..”, Siwon explained.

“Ah you scared me out.. why didn’t you say if you would come?”, Kyuhyun opened the door wider. Siwon was surprised, he saw Kyuhyun’s body after bothing and only covered with towel at the bottom.

“Happy birthday.. No need to make a wish, just blow these candies”, Siwon was not excited anymore. Kyuhyun then bowed to blow the candles. Actually they both felt awkward.

“Siwon-hyung, thank you. come in!”, Kyuhyun entered his home.

“What did you mean telling other person to enter your home when you didn’t wear any clothes?”, Siwon held on himself not to enter Kyuhyun’s home.

“Huh?”, Kyuhyun just realized if he only wore a towel when he met Siwon.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”, Kyuhyun screamed, he ran to his bedroom. Siwon chuckled to see his friend’s weird behavior.

Not long after...

“Hello Siwon-hyuuung!! Sorry for waiting. Where was my birthday gift?”, Kyuhyun billed Siwon’s promises after he finished wearing clothes.

“Here.. Were you satisfied?”, Siwon pointed at the big box which he put on the table.

“Whoaaa my xbox!!”, Kyuhyun immediately tore up the gift wrap, he didn’t believe with the expensive object in front of him.

“Siwon-hyuuuung thank you so much!!! Let’s play it now!!”

“game later, we would go!”, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Where?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“We would go on a date!”

“A date?!”, Kyuhyun gaped.

“Yeah, to the amusement park! Your dream date, right? This was the part of your birthday gift too..”

“Hyung, I couldn’t!”, Kyuhyun refused.

“Why?”, Siwon was disappointed.

“My legs were still injured, eventhough I was still able to walk.. I wouldn’t be able to any rides in the amusement park”

“(Ah.. Stupid.. Why I didn’t think about it at all?) Sorry, I only thought about how to make Kyuhyunnie happy without thinking about Kyuhyunnie’s condition..”

“Siwon-hyung, you didn’t need to apologize. I was so happy because you were here..and for all surprises, I was so thankful. Eomma and appa were in Nowon to visit my grandma, since you were here I wasn’t lonely anymore”, Kyuhyun said as he pat Siwon’s shoulder. “I knew! If we couldn’t go to amusement park, how if we went to the zoo?”, Kyuhyun suggested.

“Why of many places you instead chose the zoo? You wanted to meet your relatives?”

“I hadn’t ever been there in a long time! Take me to the zoo, hyung!”, Kyuhyun pleaded with his puppy eyes.

“Alright, let’s go to the car!”

“Wait, Siwon-hyung!!! As my dream date, you should wear the Pikachu costume that you wore a while ago!”, Kyuhyun smirked like an evil.

.

.

[In the twins’s bedroom]

“Ryeowookie, Yesung-hyung came to visit you”, Heechul opened the door.

“(Yesung-hyung? Ah maybe I heard wrong..)”,Ryeowook turned to the door.

“Hey Ryeowookie..”, Yesung called his name gently. How shocked Ryeowook when he heard that voice.

“I would leave now, I wanted to make drinks first”, Heechul said.

“Thank you Heechulie”, Yesung smiled to Heechul. He entered the twins bedroom.

“How are you? was your head dizzy?”, Yesung asked.

“I already felt better now”, Ryeowook answered.

“Oh.. that was good”, Yesung sat beside Ryeowook, he saw something which he had been familiar for him.

“That was.. the scarf I gave to you last night!”

“Ah finally Yesung-hyung realized it. I really liked it, I didn’t untie this even when I arrived home yesterday”

“Perharps  you caught the illness from the scarf, actually I got mild flu. Sorry.. Next time I would ask my grandma to make the new one for you”

“Noo!! I love this one!! I could sense... Yesung-hyung’s warmth here”, Ryeowook said while touching his scarf. “Yesung-hyung, thanks for visiting me!”, Ryeowook squeezed Yesung’s hands.

Yesung’s POV

Why did this feeling feel so weird?? My heart would beat so fast everytime I saw him smile. And somehow.. I forgot Kyuhyun’s birthday just because of this kid?

“You’re welcome..”

“Yesung-hyung didn’t come to Kyuhyun’s birthday?”

“at first I wanted to come but when Heechulie told me you were sick.. I changed my mind”

“No! Yesung-hyung, don’t do it! Yesung-hyung liked Kyuhyunnie, didn’t you? don’t stop just because of me!!”, Ryeowook shouted. “I didn’t want to become the reason why Yesung-hyung’s love was not accomplished! Therefore.. Yesung-hyung must fight!!”

“..... Without you told me anything, I would state my feeling to him”, Yesung replied coldly, he stood up and left Ryeowook.

“(Why? Why did his face change?! It hurted me so much..) Ye..Yesung-hyung!!”

“Get well soon, Ryeowookie. I bought you apples, just ask Heechullie to peel them. I had to go, good bye”, Yesung closed the door. Tears rolled down his cheeks when Yesung disappeared from his sight.

“Yesung-hyung... Fighting”, Ryeowook cried.

.

.

*WonKyu*

People were amazed to see a teenager who was walking around with....Pikachu?

“Pikaaa! Look at this, the girrafe’s neck was so long!!”, Kyuhyun said happily in front of the giraffe enclosure.

“Of course, that was why they named giraffe! You were too excessive..”, Siwon mocked his friend.

“Want to try to feed them?”, the zookeeper asked.

“Could I? Pikaaa, let’s feed the giraffe!”, Kyuhyun pulled Siwon’s hand. Siwon actually wasn’t brave enough to feed the giraffe, he may liked children but he couldn’t stand animals. The zookeeper gave them branches to feed the giraffe.

“Eat a lot, dear”, Kyuhyun said as the giraffe ate his branch. Different for Kyu, Siwon even stayed away from the giraffe while the long neck animal ate his branch.

“Pika, after this, let’s watch dolphins show!”, Kyuhyun said.

“waaaaaaaaa!!!!”, Siwon screamed when the giraffe bite his Pikachu ear.

“Bahahahahaha!!”, Kyuhyun bursted into laughter.

“Youuu!! You’re supposed to help me!!”, Siwon ran away from the giraffe enclosure. After they feed the giraffe, they went to watch the dolphins show.

“Cool!! The dolphins were so smart!!”, Kyuhyun clapped hands. He and Siwon were watching the dolphins dance on their swimming pool, jumped and passed the ring, and played ball.

Siwon’s POV

Kyuhyunnie looked so happy.. he was so cute when he smiled like that..

“And the next performance, Kiko and Kiku the sea lions!!”, the MC said. And then 2 sea lions came while playing hula hoop around their necks.

“Were they twins? They remind me with Ryeowookie and Heechulie”, Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyunnie, what the differences between sea lions and seals?”, Siwon asked curiously.

“Sealions have earflaps, long hairless foreflippers. They use hindflippers rotate underneath to walk and they move the hindflippers like wings when they swim. And the seals have earholes, they’re more hairy than sealions. The seals didn’t move their hindflippers up and down while swimming, they swim by steering the hindflippers and powering with hindflippers. They move on land by nuggling on belly”, Kyuhyun explained.

“And adult sea lions looked like Cho Kyuhyun in 30”, Siwon pointed at the sealions.

“uhhhh I wouldn’t be that ugly!! I would be still handsome when I was 30 you knew!!!”, Kyuhyun hitted Siwon’s arm.

.

.

“Aah it was already afternoon!”, Kyuhyun said then he took a look at the zoo map.

“Why did you look at the map? We had visited all places!”

“I knew it.. Siwon-hyung, I was sooooo happy today!”, Kyuhyun said as he put his hands up.

“I wanted Siwon-hyung to wear this costume everytime!! It felt so uncomfotable when I hugged Siwon-hyung’s belly!”, Kyuhyun hugged Siwon.

“Stop, this was embarassng!!”, Kyuhyun actually felt uncomfortable to wear Pikachu costume whole day.

“Kyuhyunnie, there was still one more we would visiti”, Siwon said.

“really! Yeaay!! I also didn’t want to go home earlier! Where would we go?!”

“It was secret!”, Siwon said.

.

.

“Hyung, where was this? I felt cold...”, Kyuhyun said, his eyes were closed by Siwon’s hands.

“Be patient, Kyu. Only some steps..”, Siwon said.

“Surprise!!!”, Siwon released his hands which were covered Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun widen his eyes in shock when he saw the view in front of him.

,

.

 

To be continued

 

*Next chapter*

“Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life . Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don't never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action's are when you see a good friend stick to that person .”

.

.

“Kyuhyunnie, forgive me! I was the person who pushed you from the stairs!”, Heechul bowed.

“Heechulie?”, Kyuhyun was surprised.

.

.

“Siwon-hyung, watch out!!!”, Kyuhyun screamed. Siwon turned to the left, a truck was heading to him. Kyuhyun ran and pushed Siwon away, but...

CRASHHHH

Siwon who fell down to the roadside tried to open his eyes.

“KYUHYUNNIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”, he screamed.

.

.

“He suffered bleeding in his brain because the accident, his 6 ribs were also broken. We could do the surgery, but the possibility of success only 20%”

.

.

Hello everyone!! Seem like I break my promise which I said that I would update this fic every week, but in fact I even update in once in a month, sorry :( I did it because some reasons: 1) 2 weeks ago, I had mid-term exams so I couldn't continue writing this fic 2) my mother confiscated my phone, I was caught reading Wonkyu nc-17 (OH MY GOD!!!) -_- I usually type my fic on my phone first then I save it on the draft but because of it, I couldn't write and I had to wait until one week when my mom would return my phone 3) I am interested in the drawing the ilustration for every chapter, so I ain't only typing the fic but also I make the ilustration, do you like it? But the exams were already finished, I was so thankful that I got first rank at school ^^ how about you? I hope I can update my fic regularly so I won't make you guys feel bored. Maybe 1 or 3 chapters more this fic will end but we will enter to the 2nd session, when Siwon and Kyuhyun are adults. I am thinking about making oneshoot fanfic, but I don't know what the couple will be. Should it be Wonkyu again? But I want to make Eunhae or Kangmin fanfic, can you give me suggestion? Thank you for:

KyuWon | SiwonnieFan | hardrose | gaemgyulover | Jo_gill | babyblue13 | kyubabylover | Wonkyushipper07 | freakadellic | chocolatepie | gidibulbo | heydaydreamer14 | IamShoso | Himekyu | Marsha04 | @khainghsuuwai | soshicue | pjs-ckh-lhj | babyblue13 | wildvampire | kyumeh | SuperJunior22 | ucingucing | BluePearl-KH | Choi_pyonghwa | melody122 | neongreenfairy | Mirarell | msSihae | hellocommaguest | boomboom23 | Cerise | nattieloveme | kyumelons | Jinny_Eunhae | lovinkyu | kyu0306 | and for all readers who ever read this fic :) I love you all :*