Here Comes The Genius Kyu!

Behind You

*Preview*

“Humph, I wonder if I can ride bicycle...”

Siwon and Kyuhyun are leaving the park. The snow is falling from the sky. Siwon stops, he releases Kyuhyun’s from his back. He kneels on the road to take off his coat. He covers Kyuhyun’s body with his coat.

“You must be so tired... you brought me to this place...to save me from that evil woman... thanks..”, Siwon stands up, he carries Kyuhyun on his back after covering Kyuhyun with his coat.

----------------

“What do you mean with my engagement day with Heechul? Heechul and I were not lovers anymore! I don’t love him!!”

“Choi Siwon, I do it for your happiness.. Heechul’s family is rich, your future will be assured with him.. because, Heechul’s family and I already made the decision for you..after passing your school, you have to marry him and start your own family with him.. that’s the reason why yesterday I told you to study hard so you can graduate this year..”

“NO!! I said no!! I won’t marry him!! You are evil!! You want me to leave this house quickly so you can authorize Choi family’s wealth right?” the stepmother slaps Siwon again when she hears the answer, it makes Siwon’s lower lip bleeding.

-------------

“what do you want?”

“Kiss me first, my hubby!”

“No! It’s disgusting!!”

“Alright, I’ll leave then...”, Heechul turns his body.

“Youuu!!”, Siwon presses a kiss on Heechul’s cheek lazily. kisses back Siwon. Siwon wipes Heechul’s kiss mark

“Alright, let’s go then!”, Heechul opens his car for Siwon.

--------------------

“Siwon-hyung, I don’t know that you can be so gentle..”, Kyuhyun stares Siwon’s eyes.

“You like me when I’m like this?”, Siwon rubs Kyuhyun’s cheek gently. Kyuhyun nods slowly.

“No, no, no, I mean.. I...I like to talk with you when you’re very gentle like this..”, Kyuhyun becomes awkward. Siwon is still rubbing Kyuhyun’s smooth cheek.

“how about.... WHEN I AM LIKE THIS?!”, Siwon presses his voice loudly in front of Kyuhyun’s ear, he pinches Kyuhyun’s cheek hardly. Kyuhyun screams in pain. He pulls Siwon’s hand off.

 

 

Chapter 4:Here Comes The Genius Kyu!

“Hey, give me your number..”, Siwon reaches out his phone in his bag.

“Number what?”

“Your phone number! Aish..”

“I don’t have phone..” Siwon looks Kyuhyun with weird stare.

“Don’t lie! Just say that you don’t want to give your number! Liar..”

“I am not lying! I don’t have phone! Appa doesn’t let me to use phone.. but he promised he will give me one when I’m in college.. is it okay if I give my number?"

“What a pity.. well, type your number here..”, Siwon gives his phone, Kyuhyun is typing his number on Siwon’s phone.

“Here you are”, Kyuhyun returns the phone. Siwon takes a paper from his note book. He writes something there then he gives it to Kyuhyun.

“It’s my number.. Keep it”

“Thanks”

*.................awkward silence..............*

Kyuhyun takes something on the table besides his bed.

“Siwon-hyung, it’s your coat right? I knew it yours from this name tag on this coat. Thank you so much yesterday..”, Kyuhyun gives the coat to Siwon. Siwon only nods, he receives it.

“Siwon-hyung, your lips...”, Kyuhyun noticed Siwon’s lower lip that injured after he was slapped by his stepmother. His fingers touches Siwon’s lower lip.

“Ah it hurts!”, Siwon screams.

“Sorry..”, Kyuhyun withdrew his fingers. He gets off from the bed.

“Hey what are you doing? You’re sick right?”, Siwon prevents Kyuhyun who wants to get off from his bed.

“I am going to take medical kit”, Kyuhyun answered. Suddenly, Siwon embraces Kyuhyun’s shoulder, Kyuhyun blushes.

“I will lead you”, Siwon said.

“Siwon-hyung, I..I can do it myself”, that blushful boy tries to release Siwon’s arm from his shoulder.

“No, I won’t let you faint anymore”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun was touched. Actually he liked it when Siwon embracing him. They walk together to take the medical kit.

“What will you do with it?”, Siwon asked when Kyuhyun has got the medical kit. Kyuhyun doesn’t answer, he sits in front of Siwon and opens the medical kit. He takes a cotton swab then he pours over it with alcohol.

“It will be painful for a while.. but the scar is going to dry faster”, Kyuhyun applies the cotton swab on Siwon’s lower lip.

“Aaaahhh!!!”, Siwon screams in pain.

“Resist it, Siwon-hyung.. by the way, how could you get your lips injured? Or is it my fault because I slapped you a moment ago? Sorry.. I am only bothering you”, Kyuhyun takes off the cotton swab.

“It’s not your fault. I had fight with my..........stepmother last night”, Siwon confesses althought his lip hurted a little.

“Why?”

“You don’t need to know that..”, Siwon pokes Kyuhyun’s nose.

“Oh okay.. but if there’s something troubling you just share it with me!”, Kyuhyun smiles.

“Ahem.. Kyuhyun, do you still remember with...what we did in the park yesterday?”

“We kissed..”, Kyuhyun answers shyly.

“Aish, forget that! I mean... when we were in the park, you said that you wanted to help me with........(Interrupted)”

“Aah, you want me to help your mathematic problems right? Siwon-hyung, you are too shy to say that you want my help?! Hahahahahaha!”, Kyuhyun teases Siwon. Siwon blushes.

“I need to correct my wrong answers in the math exam yesterday.. but I don’t know how”, Siwon takes a deep breath.

Kyuhyun’s  POV

He really needs my help. But I shouldn’t tell him that I knew his sad past already..

Siwon’s POV

Aish, it’s so embarassing for 19 years old boy for asking help with his younger friend! This kid.. he’s annoying but I can’t ignore that he is so genius! I feel like I lost my image in front of this kid..

“Do you bring your paper?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“What do you want? You want to insult my score again don’t you?!”

“Who says? I want to help you correct them.. we’ll solve it together!!”

“Kyuhyun, but.....”, Siwon is surprised to know that Kyuhyun wants to give his help.

“Just give it to me..”, Kyuhyun forces. Siwon passes his exam paper without looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun puts on his glasses, he startes to read the paper.

“You couldn’t read without glasses?”

“Nope.. my eyes are minus. Everything looked gloomy when I didn’t wear my glasses”

“I see..”

“Siwon-hyung, can I borrow your pen...or pencil?” Siwon lend Kyuhyun one of his pens.

“Alright we’ll do it!”, Kyuhyun holds the pen.

 

Here comes the genius Kyu!!! ;)

 

[15 minutes later...................]

“Aaaah I don’t understand!! Equations, opposites, fractions aaaaahhh!!!”, Siwon is extremely confused.  He gives up with the mathematic problems.

“Siwon-hyung, it’s easy! It’s only simple algebra!!”, Kyuhyun backtalk.

“Aish, I am not as same as you!! You teached so fast so I couldn’t understand!! I can’t do it...”, Siwon sighed.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aah I have no idea!! I’ve told him the easiest way but he still doesn’t understand!! But I won’t give up! Or maybe... he couldn’t understand because...he really didn’t know anythung about algebra? I think I should teach him from the basic. He said that I teached too fast, hmm..alright, alright I’ll try it slowly..

“Siwon-hyung, relax.. take deep breath and throw it.. just take it easy”, Kyuhyun said softly. He wants to make Siwon being comfortable with the lesson. Siwon followed Kyuhyun’s directions. Kyuhyun makes his own exercise about the basic of algebra for Siwon.

“We’ll start from the basic.. Look at this problem, all you have to do is to get rid of this paranthese.. you only need to multiply it” Siwon nods. His pen starts scratching the paper.

“Alright, then combining like terms to get all the variable terms together and the number terms together”

“I get it”, Siwon nods. He is focusing with the problem that Kyuhyun gave.

 

[20 minutes later.......................]

“Come on, Siwon-hyung! One problem more and it’s finished!!”, Kyuhyun supports Siwon. Siwon has knew tha basic already, he was be able to correct his wrong answers in the daily math exam last Tuesday.

“Kyuhyun, this problem is weird.. I can’t solve it”, Siwon complains.

“Where? Ah this.. Siwon-hyung, you forget with the balance. Remember, the most important thing when working with equations is to do the same thing both sides of the equation..”, Kyuhyun corrected Siwon’s fault.

“Hey boys!! Uh-oh, seems like I’m disturbing..”, Mrs. Cho suddenly opens the door.

“Eomma, you scared me!”, Kyuhyun is surprised.

“Hi aunty. Kyuhyun and I are studying math”, Siwon smiles.

“Oh my, I’m impressed! You both are so dilligent! I only comes to bring these cookies, boys.. have a bite when you’re hungry!”, Mrs. Cho places a tray of cookies and drinks on the table.

“Thanks eomma”

“Thank you aunty”

“Hoho Kyuhyunnie, you looked so well since Siwon came here”, Mrs. Cho teases his son.

“Eomma!!”, Kyuhyun is shy about it.

“I am happy if my visiting could make Kyuhyun feels better”, Siwon smiles. Kyuhyun is getting awkward.

“You’re very sweet, Siwonnie! Hoho, I wonder if you’re my son-in-law!”, Mrs. Cho giggles.

“Eomma, get out!!”, Kyuhyun pouts. He feels ashamed when his mom confessed that she wanted Siwon to be her son-in-law.

“Alright, I am leaving~”, Mrs. Cho is hurry to close the door. She feels satisfied after teasing his son.

Siwon and Kyuhyun are staring each other.

“Kyuhyun, your mom is funny”, Siwon laughs.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon-hyung.. why he didn’t say anything about eomma’s confession? But he heard that right? Last night, I dreamt Siwon-hyung was my husband and we slept together.. could it mean really my future? Aigoo, it will never happen! We’re both men! I only give my attention and my love to him but as friend! Only as friend!

Kyuhyun can’t take off his stare from Siwon.

“Hey why did you stare me like that? Let’s continue this one!”, Siwon said.

“Ah okay!”, Kyuhyun nods.

 

[Let’s study!]

The nexy day..

“Alright Siwon-hyung! Look at this!”, Kyuhyun shows a long paper that rolled down until the floor. Siwon gapes.

“Last night, I planned this programm for you! We’ll call it “Let’s Excalate Siwon-hyung’s Score!”....and...(interrupted)”

“Hey it sounds like you insult me!”, Siwon yells.

“Mr. Choi Siwon please don’t backtalk when I’m speaking”, Kyuhyun reprimands Siwon with his evil smirk. Kyuhyun’s evil side revealed, Siwon pouts.

“And this Thursday.. we’ll start this programm. The first plan is “Solve Siwon’s Mathematic Problems”! yesterday, we corrected the wrong answers on your math exam last Tuesday. And now...we have to improve your counting skill more. We will face the next daily math exam on Tuesday next week, we still have 5 days before the exam. Are you ready, Siwon-hyung?”, Kyuhyun smirks.

“Hump..”, Siwon rolled his eyes. Kyuhyun takes his bag and he brings out a thick mathematic book from the bag. Kyuhyun throws the book to Siwon’s desk. He takes a seat next to Siwon.

“What is this?”, Siwon startled.

“This is the book that I always read to study math.. it’s part of my life too..”, Kyuhyun opens the book.

“I am tired....”, Siwon said lazily.

“We haven’t done anything yet, Siwon-hyung. My mom always says, don’t rest until you feel tired and don’t eat until you feel hungry”

“How can I don’t feel tired? We suppose to go home now! Look at this class! No one here besides us!”

“Mr. Choi Siwon stop talking please.. I am your teacher now.. ah, do this exercise!”, Kyuhyun finally finds the page that he searched. Siwon takes deep breath and starts reading the questionn.

“Ah I forgot something!”

“What now?”

“You have to make your own target, Siwon-hyung. What’s your score target in the next math exam?” Siwon is thinking.

“More than 60!”, Siwon answered surely.

“Alright you’ll make it!”

 

Siwon only have 5 days to make his score in next math daily exam better. Kyuhyun is so happy to help Siwon. Kyuhyun promised that he will bring Siwon into the bright future. Go Siwon! Go Kyuhyun! :D

 

[The next day......]

In the class, everyone are surprised by Siwon’s new looking. But Siwon doesn’t care at all, he keeps walking to his desk.

“Siwonnie, you wear glasses now?”, Heechul greetes Siwon.

“So what?”

“Siwonnieeee, you look so good with glasses! But you are so very much alike with............(interrupted)”

“Siwon-hyung, morning! You.....”, Kyuhyun is surprised too.

“Hey why did you all act like you never see a person who wears glasses? Hump!”, Siwon yells. He takes a seat.

“Siwon-hyung, what happened with your eyes?”, Kyuhyun asked

“Yesterday, I checked up to the oculist. They said my eyes are minus”

“How much”

“-1,5”

“I am sure you’ll feel dizzy and uncomfortable to wear glasses for the first time. But don’t worry, you’ll soon get used to, Siwon-hyung!”

“How do I look?”, Siwon lift up his glasses.

“You look very handsome, Siwon-hyung!”

“I know that..”, Siwon smirked.

Heechul’s POV

Why did Siwonnie only ask for Kyuhyunnie’s opinion? That’s not fair! He supposed to ask me first! But I feel like there are 2 Kyuhyuns here -_- they both very looked alike!

“Heechulie, look at Siwon and Kyuhyunnie! They look like twins just like us!”, said Ryeowook

“I am not in a mood to joke with you..”

“Heechulie, what happened?”

“Siwonnie always denies me.. he only wants to talk with Kyuhyunnie. Whereas, Siwonnie is my fiancee! He supposed to be with me everytime!”, Heechul complains

“Heechulie, I do understand your feeling. But see, Siwon looked so happy with Kyuhyunnie..”

“Ryeowookie, why are you even praise them?!”, Heechulir pouts

“Sorry..”

“Ryeowookie, tell Kyuhyunnie that he shouldn’t be too close with my Siwonnie! Siwonnie is mine!”

“But Heechulie.. I can’t.. (Heechulie is too possesive)”, Ryeowook disagreed.

“Ryeowookie! How can you say that?! You must tell it to him or.... I will tell mommy your bad science exam..”,  Heechul threatened.

“Aah no, no, please don’t tell mommy!! Alright, alright I’ll do it!”, Ryeowook surrendered. Heechul smirked.

Siwon is admiring himself in front of the window. Kyuhyun pokes him.

“What?”, Siwon looks back. Kyuhyun gives him a sheet of paper. It reads:

Siwon-hyung, you still remember algebra formula that I gave to you right? The last lesson today is math, if the teacher writes question on the blackboard you have to solve it okay? ;)

Siwon replied:

No, solve it yourself :p

Kyuhyun replied again:

Siwon-hyung, you have to prove to the teacher if you can do it!”

“He’s so stubborn..”, Siwon grumbled. He crushed the paper and threw it away. He looked back and sticked his tongue out to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Gezzz, Siwon-hyung.. you really don’t know how to appreciate someone’s help! Just see later..

[Break time......]

In the corridor...

“Kyuhyunnieeee!!”, Ryeowook calls. He runs to his friend.

“yes?”

“*gasping* Kyu..Kyuhyunie, there’s something I want to say.... (sorry Kyuhyunnie)”

“Just say it, Ryeowookie”

“I........(interrupted)”, Ryeowook pauses his sentence when he sees Siwon comes to Kyuhyun.

“Hey Kyuhyun, let’s go to cafetaria! Ah Ryeowook, you can join too...”

Ryeowook’s POV

Aish, they are really matching! I don’t want to break their relationship.. Huh Heechulies is so annoying! He’s such an evil! Siwon and Kyuhyunnie suppose to be lovers! I won’t let Heechulie makes them apart..

“Ryeowookie?”

“Ah thank you Siwon but count me out! i...I’ve to go!”, Ryeowook ran away.

“Ryeowookie! But you haven’t said somenthing that you want to talk!”

“Ah, forget it! Bye!”

“Oh okay.. bye..”

“What’s up?”, Siwon asked.

“Nothing, Siwon-hyung.. let’s go!”

*HeeWook*

“Ryeowookie, have you told it to Kyuhyunnie?”, Heechul asked.

“Don’t worry, Heechulie. He won’t dare to talk with Siwon anymore.. (Sorry I’m lying)”

“That’s good, Ryeowookie!!”, Heechul thumbs up to Ryewook.

[Finally, the last lesson....]

The math teacher is writing question on the board.

“Hahaha, what I wrote to you became real right? Siwon-hyung, move toward and solve it!”, Kyuhyun whispered to Siwon’s ear.

“No!”, Siwon answered.

“Yes!”

“I said no!”

“Alright, if you can solve this question I’ll increase your score in your report book. Raise your hand, if you want”, the teacher said.

“Siwon-hyung..”, Kyuhyun called.

“Aish, how many times I said it to you? I said, I don’t want to solve it!”, Siwon glared.

“I knew that.. hey, what’s that?”

“what?”

“On your armpit! I see something!”

“Really? Could it be caterpillar? Get them of me!”, Siwon is scared with caterpillar.

“Let me see that.. ah I can’t see that clearly. Could you raise your hand a little?” Siwon did not deliberately raised his hand.

“Yes, Choi Siwon? You want to try solving it? Okay, I give you a chance..”, said the teacher.

“No, sir... but...”, Siwon is tricked by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked.

“Come on, Siwon-hyung! You can do it!”, Kyuhyun winks.

“Damn you!”, Siwon mocked. Finally, he moves toward the blackboard. He takes a chalk and starts reading the question.

Siwon’s POV

log9(x3) = log2(8).. It’s only algebra.. Kyuhyun has teached me about this..

Kyuhyun’s POV

Come on, Siwon-hyung! Prove us that you can do it!

Siwon takes deep breath. He is solving the question. And then, he puts back the chalk to it’s box. He shows the answer to his teacher. The teacher reads Siwon’s answer.

“I...I can’t believe it! That’s correct!”, the teacher gapes. All students are surprised.

“Siwonnie, you are great!!”, Heechul claps hands.

“Kyuhyuuuun, I did it! I did it!”, Siwon runs happily to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stands up and claps his hands.

“Yes, Siwon-hyung! You did it!”, Kyuhyun smiles. Suddenly, Siwon hugs Kyuhyun tightly. They show their intimacy in front of other students. Heechul is getting jealous. Siwon releases the hug, he keeps smiling to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun blushed. They take their seat back.

“good job, Choi Siwon.. well, your glasses is not useless.. keep that!”, said the teacher, Siwon nods.

[After class......]

“Kyuhyunnie, you bring your bicycle right? Would you like to go home with me and Heechulie?”, Ryeowook aksed.

“Sorry, Ryeowookie.. I...(interrupted)”

“Kyuhyun, hurry up! What are you doing?”, Siwon called Kyuhyun from the outside.

“Ehehe, I have promised to go home with Siwon-hyung.. bye-bye! Siwon-hyung, I am comiiiing!!”, Kyuhyun left Ryeowook.

“Wuu.... I wonder if Kyuhyun has girlfriend, he will leave me..”, Ryeowook felt disappointed.

“Ryeowookie, where’s that kid?”, Heechul just came from the toilet.

“He...he just left with Siwon..”

“WHAT?!”

 

*WonKyu*

Siwon and Kyuhyun are in their way to the parking lot.

“Kyuhyun, thank you so much for helping my mathematic problems!”

“you’re welcome! You could solve that question that’s not because of my help, but because you’re so smart!”, Kyuhyun is just being modest.

“Kyuhyun, how if we have some meals outside? It’s my treat!”

“Really?”

“Yeah.. what do you like to eat?”

“Hmm.. I want cheese cake!”, Kyuhyun answered excitedly.

“Alright.. okay, take your bicycle now! I’ll wait you in the gate!”

“Siwon-hyung, are you serious you want to treat me cheese cake? That’s expensive! I never be able to buy it, my mom only gives me a few money! She is so miserly!”

“Don’t worry, I said I’ll treat you! (I want to make you smile)”

“Siwon-hyung, thank you!! Alright, I’ll take my bicycle first! Wait me!”, Kyuhyun runs to the parking lot. Siwon smiles as he watching his friend runs. Siwon walks toward the school gate. He picks up his phone and calls his driver.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Siwon. Do you want me to pick you up now?”

“No, I want to hang out with my friend. I’ll come late”

“Alright, anything else?”

“No, that’s all.  Bye”, Siwon turns off his phone.

“Siwon-hyuung!!”, Kyuhyun called while pedaling his pink bicycle. He stopped in front of Siwon, Siwon sits on the pillion.

“Siwon-hyung, why don’t you go to school by bicycle? It will be fun! We can always go home together!”, said Kyuhyun.

“I can’t ride bicycle..”

“What? You can’t ride bicycle? Ahahahahahaha!!”, Kyuhyun’s laugh bursted.

“Don’t laugh me! Youu!”

“Hahahaha, I don’t believe it!”

“I am serious!”

“Re..really? so where did you get your abs?”

“I do exercise in gym.. everyweek..”

“So that’s your secret to have abs?”

“That’s not secret! Everybody knew! Why did you ask me like that? You want to have abs too?”

“I want! I want! I am going to be more y when I have abs”

“What? You think you’re y? Hahahahahahaha!! Dream on! Look at your fat body!”, Siwon pinches Kyuhyun’s waist.

“wuuuu, Siwon-hyuuuung!! My body is not fat! It’s ideal!!” Siwon giggles. They finally arrive in the cafe. They enter in.......

“That twins are cute”, said a girl.

“Where? Woaa, that’s true! They’re so cute!”, said her friend.

Siwon and Kyuhyun take a seat. A waitress comes to write their order.

“Siwon-hyung, they think we are twins!”, Kyuhyun whispered.

“Yucks, I don’t want to be twins with you!! We are extremely different! I am more handsome than you!”

“And I’m cuter than you!”, Kyuhyun giggles.

“Whatever....”

The waitress comes bringing their order.

“Whoaaaaa, cheese cake!!!”, Kyuhyun eats happily.

“You eat like boar...”, Siwon teased his friend.

“It’s delicious! Siwon-hyung, why you don’t eat yours?” Siwon is watching Kyuhyun eats the cheese cake. Then he eats his cheese cake too.

“You’re right! It’s delicious!”

“It’s delicious isn’t it? Thank you for treating me!”

“Aish, you’re so disgusting! Can you eat slowly? Look at your face!”, Siwon is going to clean Kyuhyun’s face that full of cream cheese. Kyuhyun blushed when Siwon is touching his face.

“That’s why I don’t want to be twins with you..”, Siwon stops cleaning Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun keeps silent.

“Kyuhyun....”, Siwon called as he stared Kyuhyun.

“Yes?”, Kyuhyun is still eating.

“My mother is going to China this several days.. do you want to sleepover in my house tomorrow?”, Siwon asked shyly.

“Sleepover? *cough* *cough*”, Kyuhyun choked. Siwon passes him a glass of water, Kyuhyun drinks it.

“’Siwon-hyung? Are you serious? You want me to sleepover in your house? Ah it means...we can sleep together, we will spend the night together and we can take a bath together too! Siwon-hyung, I’ll brush your back aww~”, Kyuhyun smiles widely.

“Aish, you’re disgusting! Not like that, I...I mean I just want you to accompany me this weekend..”, Siwon disgusted.

“Thank’s for inviting me, Siwon-hyung!! Count me in!! But... no, no..it’s okay..”

“What? Do you mind?”

“Tomorrow is Saturday.. I usually go to game corner to play video games..”

“That’s no problem.. we can go there in the afternoon right?”, Siwon gave a solution.

“Siwon-hyung, you want to play video games with me? You...you are the first one from the new school who wants to hang out in game corner with me! I’m so excited!! We will have fun!!!”, Kyuhyun shakes Siwon’s hands.

“You’re too excessive!”, Siwon pulled off Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun giggled like crazy.

 

[In the night..........]

Cho family is having dinner.

“Eomma, appa..”, Kyuhyun called his parents. He wants to ask their permission to sleepover in Siwon’s house.

“Yes, Kyuhyunnie?”, Mrs. Cho asked.

“Siwon-hyung invited me to sleepover in his house this weekend because his mother is going to China for a few days... so...(interrupted)”

“What?! Siwon’s mom is going to China? Aigoo, his family must be so rich!”, Mrs. Cho became nosy.

“Eomma, would you allow me?”

“Alright.. alright.. you can go tomorrow..”, Mrs. Cho nods.

“Really? Yeeaaaay! I’m going to pack my clothes!!”, Kyuhyun stops eating. He runs to his room.

“Kyuhyuun! Kyuhyun! Appa hasn’t said I allow you! Heey!!”, his father called his son, but Kyuhyun doesn’t hear him. He has entered his room.

“Honey, it’s okay right? Besides, we knew that Siwon is his good friend.. just let our son having fun..”, Mrs. Cho said

“I am only afraid..”

“Afraid of wha, honey?”

“No..nothing.. it’s about manhood.. I’ll talk to him later..”

Kyuhyun prepares his suitcase. He is searching clothes in the cupboard which he wants to bring for tomorrow.

“ah maybe Siwon-hyung wants to make pajama party in his house! Hmm, I want to bring my cute pajama there!”, Kyuhyun takes his teddy bear pattern pajama from his cupboard.

“I’m impatient for tomorrow!!”, Kyuhyun giggles.

 

2 hours later...

Kyuhyun’s daddy opens Kyuhyun’s room door. He finds his son is sleeping on the suitcase.

“Kyuhyun.. you really want to sleepover in his house huh?”, Mr. Cho covers Kyuhyun’s body with blanket. He pats Kyuhyun’s hair.

[The next day.....]

“Kyuhyunnie, you’ve brought all you need?”

“Yeah..”, Kyuhyun is combing his hair in front of the mirror. He wears purple striped sweater with black trouser.

“Kyuhyun, let’s have talk..”, Mr. Cho suddenly comes and grabs Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Just talk here...”, Kyuhyun answered without looked back.

“It’s men talk.. don’t let your mom hears it, come on!”, Mr. Cho whispers. Kyuhyun sighed, he followed his father”

“Where are you going?”, Kyuhyun’s mom asked.

“I’ll be back! Appa and I want to have a talk!”, Kyuhyun said. Mr. Cho brings his son to his room.  They both sit on the bed.

“It’s about your friend.. who invited you to sleepover in his house. How long you’ve known him?”

“Just a week..”

“a week? just a week you’re both being friends and suddenly he invited you to sleepover in his house? Strange..”

“Strange what? I don’t understand..”, Kyuhyun is confused.

“Choi Siwon.. Well, I can’t ignore the fact that he is so handsome.. but I had been observing him, he is so concern with you.. he takes care of you meanwhile he just met you met you for a week”

“So what? That’s what friend suppose to do right? We’re only friends..”

“When I was teenager like you, it’s weird for two men who have a really close relationship..moreover, if they just met for few days.. I’m only afraid that Choi Siwon will do something with you..”

“Appa, what do you mean? Siwon-hyung invited me because he wanted me to accompany him when his mom is going to China.. perhaps he just feels lonely in his house”

“Lonely? Aigoo, how many friends did he invite?”

“I don’t know.. he didn’t say that he invited others too..”

“He feels lonely so he invited you to keep him company.. I am not prejudiced, but how if the reason he invited you because..he wants to do naughty things to you?”

“Naughty things?”, Kyuhyun recalls the time when they kissed.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Naughty things? Is it a kiss kind of naughty things too? He kissed me that time.. he stole my first kiss.. I don’t know the reason why did he kiss me that time.. but I thought..sometimes Siwon-hyung can be little agressive..

“Appa...”, Kyuhyun shivers.

“How if he is gay? Maybe he likes you!”

“No! He’s not!”, Kyuhyun shook head.

“You don’t know what’s on his mind, Kyuhyun.. How if..in the night..he strips you, he kisses all your body.. after he plays with you, he cuts your body with the knife into small pairs.. and he throws them away......”, Mr. Cho makes scary face.

“Appa!! I’m scared!!”, Kyuhyun was influenced by his father.

“Have you known his address?” Kyuhyun shakes head.

“Alright, you can use that reasonto reject his invitation..”

“But.....I....”

*they hear phone rings from the living room*

“Kyuhyunnie, Siwon calls you!”, Mrs. Cho yelled.

“Appa, what should I do?”, Kyuhyun is getting afraid. He nudges his daddy.

“Just say to him that you can’t go to his home, come on!”

“Okay!”, Kyuhyun out his parents’s room, he picks up the telephone.

“Hey Kyuhyun! Are you ready? Someone will be there in 5 minutes..”, said Siwon. He is in his room, he talks while drinking a coffee.

“Siwon-hyung, but......I..........I....”, Kyuhyun shivered.

“What’s wrong with you? Alright, just be ready... they’ll come. See you”, Siwon hangs up the phone. Kyuhyun gapes.

“Appa, they will come! I don’t know what he means! Aahhhh!!!”, Kyuhyun was terrified. he was pacing back and forth, biting his fingertips. Mr. Cho hugs his son.

*the door bell rings*

“Kyuhyunnie, this is your suitcase!”, Mrs. Cho drags the suitcase to Kyuhyun.

“And these are your pillow and bolster! You can’t sleep without them right? I’ll open the door~”

Kyuhyun’s hands are full with the stuffs he brings.

“Good morning. Excuse me, is it Cho family’s house?”, 2 men dressed in black bow.

“Yes, it is... who are you?”

“We are sent by Mr. Choi Siwon to pick up Mr. Cho Kyuhyun”

“Kyuhyunniieee!!”, Mrs. Cho called his son. Kyuhyun walks slowly.

“Let me bring the suitcase”, the bodyguard takes Kyuhyun’s suitcase.

“Kyuhyun, don’t go!”, Mr. Cho runs into his son.

“Appa!!”, Kyuhyun hugs his father.

“Let’s go, Mr. Kyuhyun. We don’t have many times”, that man snatches Kyuhyun from his father.

“Have a good day, Kyuhyunnie. Say hi to Choi Siwon from me!”, Mrs. Cho is waving hand. Mr. Cho cried on his wife’s shoulder.

“Eomma! Appa!”, Kyuhyun knocks the car window. That car left Kyuhyun’s house.

“Why are you crying? Don’t worry, honey.. our Kyuhyunnie will have fun..”, said Mrs. Cho

“I wish nothing happened with him..”, Mr. Cho’s sobbing

 

Kyuhyun is on the way to Siwon’s house. He looks away to the window.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I am afraid if what appa said is right.. how if Siwon-hyung is really going to me? >.<

Kyuhyun’s imagination:

“Kyuhyunnie.. hahahahahhahah!! Give it to me tonight.. hahahahahahahahaha!!”, Siwon takes off his shirt. He jumps to the bed. Kyuhyun is laying under Siwon’s body, his body just covered with blanket. Siwon grips Kyuhyun’s shoulder, he startes to kiss Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyunnie... I will bring you to the star..”, Siwon throws the blanket.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!”,  Kyuhyun  screams. The driver suddenly steps on the brake.

“What happened?”, one of Siwon’s body guard asked Kyuhyun.

“Nothing.. Sorry..”, Kyuhyun bows although he is so scared. He hugs his pillow and his bolster. The driver continues driving  the car.

“Still a long way is it?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“No, Mr. Kyuhyun. We’re just entering the gate”

“What?”, Kyuhyun is surprised. He looks to the window, he sees a big house was entered by the car.

“Aigoo, it’s so huge...”, Kyuhyun gapes. The car stopped in front of the main door. The bodyguard opens the car for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gets out while hugging his pillow and bolster, he sees Siwon is standing with folded hands in front of the main door.

“Morning, Siwon-hyung!”, Kyuhyun bows. He walks closer to Siwon.

“You were going to evacuate or to sleepover? Why you bring your pillow and bolster all like this?”, Siwon knocks at Kyuhyun’s head.

“I can’t sleep without this..”, Kyuhyun’s head down.

“Whatever,  come here...”, Siwon opens the main door.

Kyuhyun enters followed by a bodyguard who drags his suitcase. Kyuhyun gapes as he looking around the house.

“Aigoo, it’s like a palace! So magnificent!”, Kyuhyun said. They cilmb the stair to the upper floor.

“Siwon-hyung, you live here alone in this huge house?”

“I used to live here with my parents.... but they were gone.. I live here with my stepmother now”

“So..sorry.. (Aih I forget if Siwon-hyung’s parents are died)”

“It’s okay.. this is your room..”, Siwo  shows the room that Kyuhyun will use to spend the night.

“Siwon-hyung, I have my own room?”, Kyuhyun is surprised.

“Yeah, I don’t want to share my bed with you..”, Siwon lift his chin.

“I see.. (Phew, Siwon-hyung and I sleep in different rooms.. nothing will happen)”

“Do you want me to put your clothes to the wardrobe, Mr. Kyuhyun?:, the bodyguard asked.

“No, thanks.. I’ll do it myself..”

“Alright, if you need something you can press this button”, the bodyguard shows a red button on the wall.

“I see.. thank you”

“I am going to leave. Have a nice day”, the bodyguard bowed and left the boys.

“Whoaa, I feel like in hotel.. hey this bed looked comfortable!”, Kyuhyun jumps to the bed. He bounces his body on the bed.

“Aah it’s so comfortable!!”, Kyuhyun lays on the bed.

“I am glad you liked it...”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun closes his eyes.

“Hey, hey it’s not time to sleep.. you said yesterday that you wanted to go to game corner right?”, Siwon sits next to Kyuhyun.

“Ah I almost forget! Let’s go!”, Kyuhyun wakes up, he grabs Siwon’s hand and runs to the outside.

“Wait here..”, Siwon reprimands his maid to open the garage. Siwon enters the garage, Kyuhyun tries to see what Siwon does.

“Roadster!!!”, Kyuhyun is surprised to see Mercedes Bens SLR McLaren Roadster that Siwon drives.

“Come in..”, Siwon opens the car door besides him. Kyuhyun hopped onto the car. He sets the sit belt.

“Siwon-hyung, you will drive to the game corner? Do you have driver’s licence?”, Kyuhyun asked. Actually he has doubt with Siwon’s driving skill.

“Just take it easy...”, Siwon starts the car. He steps on the gas. The car made their way to the game corner.

“But Siwon-hyung it’s ilegal! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!”, Kyuhyun screams. Siwon drives at high speed. He is enjoying his ride. Their hairs are flying in the air.

“As long as you use the sit belt it will be fine... live a little!”, Siwon steps on the gas again, it makes the car speed higher.

“Siwon-hyuuuuuuuuuung!!! Not too fast!!!”, Kyuhyun screams loudly.

Siwon reaches their destination, he parks his car. Kyuhyun’s body shivered. He cold sweating. Siwon nudges his friend.

“Ah, we’ve arrived?”, Kyuhyun gets his consciousnedd back. He opens the car door.

“Your hair is so messy...”, Siwon combs Kyuhyun’s hair with his fingers, Kyuhyun blushed.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Oh my God, I almost got heart attack when Siwon-hyung drove like crazy! That was terrible! But... why is it so warm when he touches my hair?

Kyuhyun stares Siwon’s eyes that covered with glasses. Siwon grabs Kyuhyun’s hand to walk together. Kyuhyun couldn’t say anything but smiled.

In Saturday, that place are fulled of children. Kyuhyun buys the coins first.

“What do you want to play?”, Siwon asked.

“How about that music games? Aha! I give you a challange, if I get higher score than you, you have to treat me cheese cake!”, Kyuhyun smirks.

“Who scares? I accept your challange! But we have to make it fair, if I get higher score than you...you...you have to kiss me!”

“What?!”, Kyuhyun startled.

“Huh? Are you scared?”

“I...I am not! Okay, I will kiss you if you win!”, they both shake hand, in the music game, Siwon starts the game first. He dances nicely. People are watching  Siwon’s dancing.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Like what I said before, sometimes Siwon-hyung can be agressive!! I can’t let Siwon-hyung wins this challange or I must kiss him!

Siwon finished his dance. People clap hands for Siwon. He smirks.

“It’s your turn.. be ready for the kiss, okay?”, he teased Kyuhyun

“I won’t lose!!”, Kyuhyun prepares to dance. The music starts, he focuses with the moves although he is panic cause he will end up by kissing Siwon if he loses in this challange. Fortunately, Kyuhyun does the dance moves perfectly.

“Just few seconds more, I can do it!!”, Kyuhyun bites his lip. Accidentally Kyuhyun’s leg slipped out on the dance floor. He falls down in the last seconds.

“Ah my leg...”, Kyuhyun is holding hisleg.

“Just like we found the winner already...”, Siwon smirked. He gives a hand to Kyuhyun stands up.

“You lose..”

“Hump...”, Kyuhyun takes deep breath. He must kiss Siwon suitable with their desicion.

“You have to know that I am not a good kisser! Could you change the punishment?”, Kyuhyun pleaded.

“Hahaha your puppy eyes are useless..”, Siwon teases. Kyuhyun pouts, he walks on tiptoe to lift Siwon’s chin. He startes to kiss Siwon’s lip.

“Who says that we’ll kiss here? We won’t make out here but there!”, Siwon’s finger pointed to a photo booth.

“There? You mean we’ll make kissing pose in that photo booth?”

“Totally....”, Siwon holds Kyuhyun’s hand. They walk toward the photo booth. They enter in.

“Siwon-hyung, I am shy.... I can’t kiss you”

“You’re a coward if you abuse the decision..”

“Siwon-hyung. What will you do if our kissing pose printed?”

“That photo will be the sign that you lose in the dance challange..”, Siwon enters some coins to the photo machine.

“Do your best..”, Siwon pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun’s heart  is bumping so fast. He avoids to look at Siwon’s face. Kyuhyun closes his eyes and lift Siwon’s chin closer. That cute boy presses a kiss on Siwon’s lip shyly. Click! The camera took their kissing pose. Kyuhyun releases his kiss, his face blushed.

“2 photos left, don’t make me to kiss you more!”, Kyuhyun pouts his lip.

“Sssssshh, the camera is going to shoot us!!”, Siwon smiles to the camera meanwhile Kyuhyun is still pouting his lip. Click! It was the second photo.

“Siwon-hyung, that’s not fair! I looked so ugly!”

“It’s the last one! Say cheese!”, Siwon embraces Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Siwon presses his cheek on Kyuhyun’s cheek. Kyuhyun finally gets a chance to smile to the camera. Click! The last photo taken. Siwon took the photos that printed out. Siwon is laughing when he sees the second photo.

“ahahahahahahaha, you lookes so weird here!!!”, Siwon can’t stop laughing. Kyuhyun tries to snatch away the photo from Siwon.

“Siwon-hyuuuuuung!!!”

“Keep these photos, I’m going to have this one”, Siwon gives Kyuhyun the first photo when they kissed and the last one.

“What?! Why did you keep our photo which I looked so ugly there?! Ah I knew, you want to share it to others right? You want to make fun of me?”

“Hey kid, I’m bored to save my handsome photos I occasionally want to keep the photo of ugly person”

“Hump!”, Kyuhyun stompped his foot. Siwon keeps walking, he is looking around the game corner/ kyuhyun is following Siwon’s step behind. Siwon stops his step, Kyuhyun stops too.

“Why you keep following me?!”, Siwon glared.

“I...I am afraid you’ll lost here.. you don’t know much about this place right?”, Kyuhyun answered innocently.

“Hey you’re willing go into here, so just play there and don’t follow me like this! You’re so annoying..”, Siwon pulls Kyuhyun’s hair. Kyuhyun steps on Siwon’s foot hardly. Siwon screams in pain.

“We’re paid off! I mean well and you even pull me! Alright, just go yourself!”, Kyuhyun hets angry. He turns his body and runs away from Siwo .

“Kyuhyuuuun!”, Siwon calls that bouy/ kyuhyun doesn’t hear him.

“Okay!!!! I don’t want to see you anymore!!”, Siwon screams himself/

Kyuhyun’s POV

Hump, Siwon-hyung is so rude! He made fault but he didn’t apologize! I don’t care him at all!!

Siwon walks around the game corner himself . He stops when he passes the doll crae machine. He sees a young couple is playing that game.

“Baby, what are you doing?”, the girl asked.

“Wait here..”, the boy holds the joystick after entering some coins to the machine. He pulls down the joystick, the claw moves and grips a dolphin doll. The claw lift with the doll, that boy moves the claw to the prize hole and drop it.

“this is for you!”, the boy gives the dolphin doll to his girlfriend.

“Thank you!”, the girl hugs her boyfriend.

Siwon’s POV

That girl looked so happy when receiving the doll..

That young couple left the doll crane machine while holding hands. Siwon looks to right and left to make sure Kyuhyun isn’t there. He approaches the doll crane. Siwon looks the dolls there from the glass box. He startes to enter coins to play this machine.

“Why I want to play this game? No..no..no, don’t say that I want to give that kid a doll like what that couple did.. aaaah why am I so concered with his feelings?”, Siwon thinks a while. And then, he continues entering the coins to the hole. The machine turns onn.

“aaah I don’t know how to use this machine!!”, Siwon bites his lip. He holds the joystick and pulls it up and down. The claw down and grip a banana doll. But when he wants to lift it, the doll loose from the claw.

“Aish, off!!”, Siwon reaches out the coin again from his pants pocket. He plays the crane again.

“This machine is so stupid!!”, Siwon kicks the doll crane. He hasn’t caught any dolls from the crane.

“You haven’t got anything? What a pity you are..”, said someone behind Siwon.

 

 

.

.

.