Lexi problem

Old memories, new moments

 

Time flew the trip back home after that fight was long and tiresome , the only thing they could see was wild animals, wreck of the cities that once stranded tall and proud now dead and destroyed, from afar they could see monsters walking, fighting being monsters. The radiation sure has made those monsters bigger, stronger, and wilder but it wasn’t certain if it had made their brain grow.

Taec on the way back talked again with Siwon telling the details so they could get ready to take care of the wounded and to think on a way to take care of that city. On the way back they went changing drivers from time to time so they could rest a few changing and it was Lexi turn she was driving during night time, they were going slower so the trip was going to take longer.

-Ey how are you feeling – GD came from the back of the van closing the curtains that separated the driver part from the rest of the van, he sit next to her smiling.

- Fine. Why aren’t you sleeping? – She asked with her eyes on the road.

- Can’t sleep… - he keeps his eyes on her.

- Have you been sleeping at all? – She looks at him from the corner of her eye – You have huge dark circles.

- Look who’s talking – He laughs.

- But mine aren’t that bad…

- I guess I still feel stressed so I can’t sleep. – He looks around to the driver side, watching Lexi sited holding the drivers’ wheel her simple clothes gray loose training pants and a tank top, with everything closed on the van and with so many people inside it was pretty hot compared to the outside.

- Try to think on something else even if it’s hard, try to distract your mind – He listen to her voice seeing hers lips moving.

- Like what?

- Don’t know – Lexi shrugged looking at the dark road ahead.

GD got up Lexi thought he was going to try to sleep again but he come back sitting on his seat slightly turned to her; he started moving closer to her soon she felt his hot breath on her neck then a hand on her leg that started moving up slowly and that hot breath was replaced for a pair of wet lips.

-W-what are you doing? – Lexi asked nervous holding the wheel tighter.

- Following your advice- His hands moved to her belly close to the pants elastic. - distracting myself with something else – She could feel him smile against her skin, Lexi felt GD fingers fighting with the elastic of her pants trying to lift it.

- GD stop that – She took a hand from the wheel to make him stop but he grabbed it right away placing it on it place.

- Hands on the wheel do you want to kill us. – He keeps on kissing biting and her neck and cheeks sometimes moving to her shoulder.

- Then stop – his hand was inside her pants.

- No – he smirked – Now hush or the other will wake up and it will get awkward.

He found a sensitive place on Lexi neck that made her release a soft moan, with his slender finger GD started to entrance under her , she was getting wet by the minute and it was slowly getting harder not to moan she just keep to try to focus on driving biting her lip he sure seem to enjoy just touching seeing her face every time his finger hit the right place while going in and out. Minutes later she couldn’t take anymore and s trying to muffle her moan with one of her hands, he took his fingers out of her smirking and before a last bite on her ear he said.

-When your replacement gets here I’ll be awake. – And he left her there alone breathing heavily from what he just did.

On the other van Jay was resting on the back of the van complained because of the jumps and trembling the van did, with a broken arm and bit marks on a leg the trip was really uncomfortable so he kept on blabbering.

-I’m hurt but I can drive better than you! – He complained again another jump – God! Are you blind? – After a little the van stopped and started right away it was the drivers change just to after a few seconds someone open the curtain from the part where he was.

- Don’t you ing shut up? – Soo complained – A person can’t even drive just from hearing you and above all there are other people here.

- Were you the one driving? – She nodded crossing her arms under her chest. – You’re a really bad driver - he said looking at her from his bed.

- You idiot – She trough a can of food at him hitting on one of his wounds from the movement trying to defend himself he ended opening the stitched from a wound on his abdomen area staining his with shirt right away.

- AH!

- Oh God I’m sorry – She run to him scared grabbing a medical kit right away, right away she took his shirt of and tried to fix it putting some medicine so he won’t feel anything while she does the stitches.

- Who can you hurt your own patient.

- I should have left you bleeding to death. – She said still taking care of him, after the stitches where cover she noticed his defined abs, his chest and tattoos.

- Like anything you see? – He smirked when she looked at his face.

- Idiot, just seeing your tattoos, I really like the lion. Does it mean anything?

- It does, want to know? – She nodded curious – Come closer can’t say out loud – she started getting closer to his face bending and he kept on telling to get closer as soon she was close enough with his healthy arm he grabbed her head pulling her kissing her lips right away, Soo pulled when she figured out what that warm feeling on her lips was looking confused at him leaving short after.

The trip carried on without worried at least physical mentally there were worries, Lexi was now with what GD did on her head still feeling him touching her, Soo was cursing herself for helping Jay because what he did.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtURLE02PdYMyH8zo_tWK

Joon was awake on his corner checking if Yun sleeping she looked like she was having a nightmare so he got up to see it close, she was closing her eyes hard sweating and breathing hard he kneeled in front of her with his hand softly he caressed her face and head holding on of her hands with his free hand.

-You’re safe, I’m here to keep you safe – He whispered to her and she calmed down to the sound of his voice.

- Kiki… - She said after now with a soft smile holding Joon hand even harder, Joon didn’t said anything just keep on her side trying not to think on what she said.

Life can be bad to us even if all we do is good things even if we try to make things better sometimes they turn against us hurting us….