The trip

Old memories, new moments

 

 

It was almost time to leave, on the day before they got the last details ready, the last bag and the last piece of paper. They usually didn’t do these kinds of things but if it was necessary to guaranty the security of the city that so long searched for peace so it would be, all of them were nervous, they don’t remember the last time they were out of the city they didn’t want to remember.

Finally the day of the big trip came every one of them wake up early some to leave other to say goodbye and wish good luck. They didn’t knew what to expect, what could happen on the way or there on the city. They were now at the door of the city; the five of them were going to do the trip on two vans that carried everything they needed.

-Please be careful – Taec said hugging Lexi, then looked at the others – You all be.

 - Everything will go smooth – Kiki tried to calm everyone, Chibi stood next to Taec in silent.

- I’m really worried about this trip – Soo said looking at them.

- Everything will go fine; if someone or something tries to hurt us I’ll kick their . – Jay Said playful places his arm around Soo neck.

- You’re an idiot that’s what you are! – She said hitting him on the head making everyone laugh.

- There are things that never change – Chibi said laughing.

- Finally you talk – GD said surprising her.

- I had nothing to add, everything has been said.

- Saying something won’t hurt. – Soo said.

- You’re right… - She looks down – Please be careful and comeback soon. – Taec places his hand on top of her head making her look up.

- Don’t worry. – He smiles and she looks at them smiling.

- Yeah everything will be fine it’s just a short trip – Jay says, he must be the only one that’s truly relaxed or maybe he hides it well behind that cute childish face of his. – Soo I’ll bring you a souvenir what do you think?

- That you’re truly an idiot.

- You’re mean to me! – He says cutely putting his tongue out.

- I really want to hit you right now – Soo said to him.

- The more you hit me… - Soo hit him again. Near one of the vans were Lexi and GD enjoying the show of those two arguing and fighting.

- Those two should get a room. – GD played looking at Lexi that smiled at his comment.

- Jay likes to tease Soo.

- Wonder how long it will be just tease.

- Don’t over react they are friends.

- So?

- So? Were like brothers to each other – Lexi said making GD smile disappear.

- Yeah brothers – He left going to Kiki side.

They finally left worried but sure of their mission, GD acted awkwardly around Lexi and she couldn’t see why, Lexi was driving one of the vans and on her side was Yun and GD was driving the other one with Kiki and Jay with him, during the trip Jay still played around telling jokes acting like a kid which helped relieve the trip on their van and the other since they were connected with radio to talk to each other.

-Ey do you think I can pick up girls with this?  - Jay asked to the radio microphone.

 - Jay it’s us on the other side – Yun answered with a laugh.

- Not if I change station.

- Don’t you dare – GD said – We can’t lose connection.

Jay Park,Press conference 1,Kandace

- Ok then – He looks at the boys with a mischievous look. - Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock.

- What? – Lexi just started laughing, all of them started.

- Dude you’re so lame let me – GD pulled the microphone to his mouth – Are you ready? – He asked in a seductive voice - Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.

- Oh god – Yun said to the microphone, they started laughing again.

- That’s what they call me – GD added to Yun comment.

- It’s my turn – Lexi stole the microphone of Yun hands. - If u were a car door I'd slam u all night long!

- Uuuuh, go Lexi! - Jay cheered while everyone was laughing. – Who’s now? – He looked at Kiki – Want to try?

- Sure, why not – He reached to get the microphone.

- Say a dirty one – Jay said with the agreement of GD.

tumblr_m0xpw06d651r7cdjo.gif

- Don’t really remember one let me see – he looked down biting his lip – What about Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

- I don’t believe you just said that! – GD screamed laughing; laugh could be heard on the other side.

- That’s so not you Kiki – Yun said cleaning the tears of her eyes for laughing.

- Yun it’s your turn – Kiki said sweetly.

- Well don’t know any.

- Come on think a little – Lexi encourage.

- Hum … She thought for a little – What about this. Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the "Fine Body Investigators," and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

- Yun Yun you little ert – Jay said.

- Me? What about you guys?

- Ok you’re right – Jay said still with a laugh.

The little play continued, with more jokes and games with help time passed since it was a long trip. On the city the others were working thinking if everyone was ok, Taec had a radio set on his office so he could talk to them if needed so he staid listening to them and their silliness in silence.

Two days passed and everything went well, Taec received news from them and tried to tell the others so they won’t get worried one day Taec was at his office looking at the radio, pushing some bottoms Chibi entered his office seeing him in that fight with the radio.

 

-Is everything alright? – She asked at the door seeing his worried face.

- They didn’t say anything today, I’m getting worried can’t talk to them.

- I’m sure everything is fine – She got close sitting on a chair next to him – I never asked witch city did they went?

- Icithan – He said looking at her seeing her expression change to a concerned one. – Why are you making that face? Do you know anything?

- Taec how long do you don’t have news from them? – She said calmly.

- Since yesterday night, almost 24hours. Why? – She was making a thinking face worrying him more – What do you know? – He screamed.

- For my calculations they are almost there but there’s something on the way.

- WHAT’S ON THE WAY? – He was getting nervous.

- CALM DOWN! You won’t help in that stat! – She gets up from her chair. – There’s a nest you need to get a team ready to go meet them now!

What to do wend danger is on the way? Run or fight? Wend everything seen lost