In The Dorm

Possessive Diva

I manged to finally buy a leash and collar for that stupid thing Taemin passes off as an excuse for a noon. Unfortunately Onew denied me my right to buy the stupid animal a doghouse, and accused me of being unethical. If anything was unethical it was being unble to go to the mall. Yes, she'd gotten all of us bnned from the mall with her stupid less than amusing prank. I'd ended up throwin the clothes out because there was no way I was going to get all the glitter, feathers, and paint out of them.

"Ahjumma, what's in the bag."

"It's ashame I didn't buy a muzzle."

"I didn't know you were into that kind of thing."

I shoot her a dirty look. If she ade any more inuendo's I was going to turn her into one. He skips past me to go stand between Jonghyun and Taemin, as if that was going to keep her safe. Please, if anything it incited me more.

"Please, I'd like to go back to waking up without any arguments,  going out without fights, and you know, less screaming and yelling."

"Jinki, if we get rid of the animal we wont have these problems."

"If you treat her like a person we won't have any problems."

"She's not a person!"

Jinki ignores me as we enter the house. As soon as we're in JongHyun greets us, starting with Jungmin, who goes into calling him a dinosaur almost instantly. Once we've all settled don I hand Jungmin the bag.

"Presents?"

"No, You're pet so you need to have them. Now go put on the collar so guest will know no to feedd you."

"KEY'S TRYING TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sureyou're crazy now."

Jinki sticks his head out of the kitchen to give me a stern look, which is followed by Taemin running out to grab jungmin around the shoulders and sit with his legs tightly rapped around her curled up form.

"Hyung, you can't Jungmin noona. She's precious, like your posters of lady gaga."

"Taemin, i told you before Key is a noona too. not a hyung."

"JungMin you must've really enjoyed sleeping with me to still  be calling me a woman, becaue as it stands you're the only one who knows that."

her face turns several shades of red and then she's up on her feet chasing me to my room.

"You're sick you know that!"

That was just the start of things.

~FF to several Weeks Later~

I'm pretty sure by now the fighting between me and key had gotten worse. we were actually fist fighting now and at the moment Key had the prettiest shiner i had ever given out and Taemin was holding onto my waist so tight i was sure i wa going to have indents from his arms.

"Noona, let it go. You're not fat or a dog, or whatever else he called you."

"I'm not letting it go. and if you don't let go of me i will punch you too."

NOt that i could punch him. he'd made sure to hold as tight as he could to my waist. By the time i managed to get free of his hold Jinki, was home and shoving me and key back into KEy's room and holding the door.

"Since the two of you can't behave you'll be stuck inside until you can. You two need to learn to get along. So, no shopping, no going out, nothing. You stay home and become best friends."

I stare at Key's bedroom door in disbelief. I was sure Jinki was off his rocker.

"You can't lok me up in here with her. She might kill me, or worse I might kill her."

"You twig, i could break you in half with my pinky toe."

"SHut up JungMin. stupid ."

"CCAll me a again and i swear i will knock your teeth from cheongdam-dong to Jeju Island."

"Go ahead."

I can't even recall what made the fighting get worse. all i remember is that Key came up to me one day pissed as hell and i know i hadn't done anything to piss him off. If i recall i'd been hanging out with a few guys that day. It's not like they were people that Key knew either. All I know is that the others Just Left and i'm stuck in this place with him.

"Just what the hell is wrong with you. You show up while I'm with friends and start yelling about me being a , and not just once either."

"MAybe if you stopped wearring revealing clothes you wouldn't have this problem."

"What I wear-OHMYGOD! You're jealous! Kim Keybum, Almighty Key is jealous!"

"Just why would I be jealous. YOu're not pretty."

"You're a liar. you only yellat me about being a when i'm around men."

"MEn will use you, especially since you're ugly and look like you're easy to prey on. I'm on ly trying to help you."

"LIAR!"

As i Step towards him he steps back, ike he's scared of me. that he's never done before. he even avoids looking at me.

"Leave me alone Jungmin."

"Only when you confess that you're jealous."

"I'm not-"

Ever so lightly i press my lips to his and it causes his whole body to tense up. Oh yes, Key was definitely jealous. And i was going to prove it.

"Since you're so concerned for me i thought i would tell you i was pregnant. Though I don't kn who the baby could belong to."

For a minute he stops breathing and then storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Oh this was going to be fun dn i'd start by ing his life up at home.


Do NOT KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN BLAME GOT7 AND JJCC AND AND AND AND .......can I even use GD as an excuse right now. BTW's I'd like to know who's taking sides in the Krisis. you don't have to tell me what side I'm just curious, beause i've seen alt of tension about what makes a true fan from those taking sides in the whole thing. some are saying true exoctics would take Kris' side and others are saying different. Personally I feel that we don't know enough about what's really going on to be taking sides with anyone. I will say that Kris could'e at least stayed for the concert you kno as a last goodbye