What Lee Jungmin Doesn't Like

Possessive Diva

For long Jungmin stares at the boys in front of her. She'd jut been told that she was to stay with them, in order to make up for her insolent behaviour. ALthough her mother did say"There's no space in the new house for you at the moment". A load of crap if you asked Jungmin herself. All of the boys except the maknae of course were glaring at her angrily. Her mother had already taken KangMi and YunHee with her when the head of SM left. Leaving her alone with them.

"Please tell me I'm not stuck with you guys?"

"You think we want to be stuck with you?"

"I like Noona."

"Hush Taemin, You only like her because she appologized to you."

"So, one of you are worth appologizing to. In fact I hate all of you at the moment, except him of course."

"You painted us not the other way around missy."

"Ma'am please calm your . I was not speaking to you."

"I am NOT a woman!"

Before anyone can speak the door behind them opens up and Jungmin turns, almost twisting her ankle.

"Oppa!"

"HYUNG!"

Standing there is none other than Super Junior's Heechul. At first he's stunned, but  then his mind puts two and two together and he starts to leave.

"Sorry, didn't realize I was interrupting something. Jungi, I'll see you tomorrow~"

Thus leaving five boys and one girl very flustered.

"I swear he's a woman."

~*~

Onew's not shocked by the sudden surprise, in fact he expected that reaction from their hyung. The way he saw it Heechul had set them up. He sent them out saying someone was vandalising their precious dormitory wh en he knew who was doing it and what would happen thereafter. Now he couldn't say for sure what the rest of the plan was, but it was clearly to get them stuck with this girl. At the moment her and Key are arguing over whether or not he could be considered a guy. With an agitated sigh he gets up fro his spot and goes over to the two of them.

"You two sound like a married couple. Stop arguing. Jungmin-ah, if you don't want to stay with us we can help you find a place."

"Sir, as much as I'd appreciate that, I think my mother has had several affairs with the cops as well and I'd hate for her to have them checking your house on a daily basis. So, I'll just stick with it for now."

For a moment they all exchange precarious glances.

"YAY~! Noona's staying with us~!"

"Well, first I have to get the paint out of your hair and off your face. gaja."

Taemin is up off his feet and following her out the door. After a moment's hesitation Key follows them.

"Are we all going?"

"Jonghyun, you didn't think she was bathing all of us did you?"

~*~

"Go away ma'am."

It's the sound of Jungmin's voice as she leads Taemin to a wasroom to clean his hair and face. I ignore the fact that she just called me a woman again. I'm not even sure why I'm following her. She got that stupid spray stuff all over my newly dyed hair and seh doesn't even care. It's okay, because I plan on getting her back for it. I listen as her and Taemin talk.

"Noona, I'm you're favorite right?"

"You're one of my favorites."

"Who are your other favorites?"

"Heechul oppa, Leeteuk oppa, and Hongki oppa. he doesn't know it though."

"Wae?"

"Cuz, I pick on him. I like picking on him. He's adorable, like you."

"WHat about Key hyung?"

"Taemin, sweetest, I don't like women. Key eonni will never be my type."

"Key, hyung is a boy."

"Did you check?"

"Ani..."

"Therefore it is a girl."

She makes me want to punch her in the face and kick her unborn children. No matter I already know how to get her back for ruining my beautiful hair.

"Ma'am, if you want that crap out of your hair. I'm refering to the amount of rainbow color you've applied. You need to go to the salon. I can't help you."

"I wonder what Honki would say if I told him how much you really like him."

"Have we forgotten that I am Lee Jungmin and that I will remove your balls, if they exist, and feed them to a hungry puppy while removing your organs? I do what the I want and I dare you to challenge me."

"Challenge accepted."


Again, I'm very sorry. I also forgot that I had not posted the second chapter... hehe. forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, expect part 3 of the awesome adventures of Key and Jungmin to be better. I know I do.