What Key Decides

Possessive Diva

I turn the shower off, after spending at least an hour trying to getthis damned spray paint out. Agitated I climb out, dry off, wrap the towel around my waist, and go in my room. It takes me a moment, but I notice that there's a lump in my bed. Cautiously I go over and lift the blanket up and look. Just great, the devil passed out in my bed. How the hell am I supposesd to get dressed if she's in here. Then it dawns me that I can use this to my advantage. As quietly as possible I go over to my dresser, grab a pair of boxers, put  them on, and then climb into the bed beside her. She doesn't move much, excecpt to curl up beside me like a child. For a moment I forget that she ruined my hair and she looks so innocent, just lying there.

~Next Morning~

It's not the alarm clockthat wakes me up, buth er screaming at the top of her tiny lungs, Onew shaking me, and Jong Hyun trying to shush her.

"Why is she screaming?"

"Kim Kibum, What did you do to her last night?"

"Nothing she didn't want."

"Hyung!"

"Did you her Kibum?"

"Me? her? Pfft! She may as well have me!"

The look on her face is priceless, too priceless.

"I came in here to mess with you and woke up with you in your underwear!"

At this Jong Hyun stands up.

"Guys nothing happened. Jung Min still has her clothes on. Key, next time warn us please."

As they leave she stares me down angrily. I only smirk and wave at her.

"I ing hate you."

"Not what you said last night."

"I will kill you."

"You sounded really happy last night."

"You took my ing ity you !"

"You're a ?"

"Yes! Wait.. what?"

"You're...a...?'

"I was!"

"You don't act like one."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"You retain your ity princess, I don't want it."

She just stares at me as I get up from the bed like she's lost her mind. After a moment she gets up and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her and calling for Taemin. For some reason this bother's me, but I shake it off as nothing put on some clothes and go to find something to eat. Upon setting foot in the living room I spot her and Taemin rolling around on the floor. It almost looks inappropriate, if not for the retarted faces they keep making. Somehow Jong Hyun is watching TV over them and Min Ho has a camera recording them.

"You guys look stupid."

"That's because you are stupid!"

"One less mouth to feed. Thank you."

I sidle off to the Kitchen to try adn make breakfast for the other members, when she comes in and sits on the countere.

"I want food too."

"Dogs eat outside. Taemin, take your pet to buy a leash for it!"

"I'm not a dog."

"You look Like one."

"Oppa~"

"Get out of my kitchen already you'll eat!"

"Yay~!"

She hops down and skips out. Stupid girl, p ulling that card on me. Who did she think she was? I make breakfast without any more disruptions, until Jong Hyun comes in.

"She's not that bad."

"She called you a dinosaur last night and made you look like a diseased raccoon. ARe you sure?"

"I think she's just misunderstood. I mean she's trying to get along with everyone. Well, except for you. She's not as mean as she seems."

"What did she give you?"

"Nothing..."

"Liar, tell me."

"She wants to go shopping."

"Later, we'll all go."

"She threatened to paint your room pink."

"Tell her I said go ahead."

"It's no fun if're not going to resist."

"Good, it means you won't do it."

"No, I am. I just have to find the right motivation."

"Just sit down, so we can leave faster and "accidentaly" lose you at the mall"

"Lovely, just lovely."

She sits at the table and I quietly put a plate of food in front her. A tiny smile dances onto her face and almost instinctively she starts shoving food down . I call the other's to come eat and they do so. When they all finish I get up to do the dishes however, Taemin beats me to it.

"You take too long Hyung."

"Taemin, stop calling her Hyung!"

In my head I pretend to slap the out of her several times. At the same time the door bell rings. I step into the hall as Jung Min opens it. There's excitement in her voice and I soon realize why as Hee Chul comes striding in Like he owns the place.

"HeeChul, Hyung."

"Key, Taemin, Jinki, MinHo, and Jong... wow. Jungi I'm so proud of you makingnew friends."

"Liar, you planted this seed now dig it up or suffer."

"And here I was going to take you somewhere nice."

"Or did you come to tell her she can move out now."

"No she's staying."

"Damn."

"Oppa! Take me with you!"

She grabs onto Heechul, clinging to him like a child. Something she's saying, but I'm not sure what, all I know is I want to gether back for what she did to my hair.

"Jung Min, you're not cheating on me are you?"

The expression o Jung Min's face changes to that of an enraged woman.

"You two are dating? Since When?"

"LIES! ALL LIES!"

"But Jung Min, we slept together. DOes that mean nothing to you?"

I'm not sure which I found more pleasant, the look on her face or the ones on Hyung's andTaemin's. Either way I was satisfifed.